The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.

4.9

Helping Saas organizations to drive revenue and build the sales infrastructure based on your business goals, values, products and ideas is our passion.

Work for The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.?

Learning about The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.?

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. Reviews

Ask The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. a Question
Showing 19 The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. reviews
The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Claire M.
Claire M.

"Incredible value for Executive level mentorship"

What do you like best?

Richard can relate. He has much more experience than I do, but is able to work with me on my level and relate to my challenges like he went through them yesterday. I always find our conversations rewarding, and as an operationally minded individual, I love that I always walk away with specific tactics to try and new perspectives on my challenges.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about working with Richard! He takes mentorship and consultations seriously, and it's clear he gets a ton of personal intrinsic satisfaction from the work he does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've gotten to witness Richard work with professionals at all levels of their careers - his ability to care and empathize makes him a great resource whether you are in your first years as a sales or service professional or you are a seasoned executive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.
The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Olivia V.
Olivia V.

"A Perfect Start for a New Sales Rep "

What do you like best?

There wasn't a particular piece of the training that I liked best. It was my first introduction to many of these concepts and it was presented in a very digestible manner. I think the key was having Richard back several times over the months after the training. This made me realize the areas I had been slacking in, how I had improved, and new ideas or techniques that weren't covered in the original training. The Respect Contract is a tool I use daily and that has been very helpful in shaping the way I sell.

What do you dislike?

I have to keep in mind that this was my first sales training and so I have nothing else to compare it to. With that said, there wasn't anything I would have changed about it and found all the pieces really valuable in shaping the way I approach sales.

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Mike  P.
Mike P.

"Perfect for new as well as veteran sales professionals "

What do you like best?

I have taken quite a few sales trainings in my past and Richard without a doubt relates to both tenured and newbie sales professionals alike. Richard loves walking thru real world situations and role plays to put the reps in go-time mode. Richard also intertwines the psychological connection between buyers and sellers with modern sales methodologies and tactics. My team is still using the "3 yes" process in the beginning of their prospecting calls!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that comes to mind. I would recommend Richard for any selling team that needs a new way of thinking or needs a refresher on current selling techniques.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Carlos B.
Carlos B.

"Excellent Insights Into Sales "

What do you like best?

Live sales situation sessions using new techniques. Richard would actively get in the shoes of the prospect and have meeting participants play out a real live sales situation. I found these exchanges to be very beneficial to our Sales Team.

What do you dislike?

"Short sessions." Even though we had 1-hour sessions it felt like time passed by extremely fast. I believe this had to do with Richard's active and lively approach to each meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you spend time with Richard playing out different sales scenarios. This is excellent practice for anyone looking to improve their sales.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Wonderful sales training resource"

What do you like best?

Richard's training is relevant, current, and representative of industry best practices. He invested time after training to ensure best practices we're adopted and not forgotten in a classroom setting.

What do you dislike?

We we're happy customers and don't have dislikes of mention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Richard provides a tailored approach and it's helpful providing him insight into what you're trying to solve for.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Pete P.
Pete P.

"Richard blends his approach into your sales strategy seamlessly"

What do you like best?

Richard is open to being challenged, and does a good job of working to understand different teams and goals when he's coaching reps. Unlike some sales training philosophies, Richard's open to exploring a new approach as long as reps are tracking their successes and failures.

What do you dislike?

Not much - Richard makes himself really accessible to our team and is always willing to participate in "above and beyond" efforts post-engagement. This level of service and partnership is really helpful to a startup like ours with a fast-growing sales team.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Nick F.
Nick F.

"Great training for both seasoned and newer sales professionals"

What do you like best?

Richard did a great job of covering training that was most relevant to us. He's revamped some outdated sales methodologies that any org could implement today and see immediate improvements from their team. Regardless of tenure, all our AE's were engaged and found his training valuable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I disliked. I only used Richard once, so for the second training my goal would be to have the session even more tailored to our product.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Scott L.
Scott L.

"Thoughtful and Insightful Contributor"

What do you like best?

Have worked with the team on multiple occasions across different orgs and departments. Always on the cutting edge of tech tools and able to navigate functional and theoretical territory. Tireless and genuine concern to provide value and service to clients.

What do you dislike?

Small team that should scale more to be able to accept more business from around the world.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Richard coaches your team on learnings you can't find in sales books. "

What do you like best?

Richards approach works for our team because he challenges the way run our processes, tackles objections and close deals. We literally take specific language Richard says and use them to move deals along, without sounding "salesy"

What do you dislike?

Richard has always been flexible to our team, I don't have experience working with more than 3 sales coaches, but Richard has been the most effective of them all, I have nothing I dislike about his approach. He actively collects feedback for himself (which is rare), and he does this to prevent negative experiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Richard will work with you, give The Harris Consulting Group a few shots and evaluate the results for yourself.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Nick L.
Nick L.

"Great training!"

What do you like best?

Richard took the time to understand our business prior to the training and understood our specific processes across the AE, SDR, and RM level. He brought actionable tips and methods that we were able to implement into our existing process. AEs and SDRs were using them with success the very next day.

What do you dislike?

Only thing is that two days was too short :)

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Milad H.
Milad H.

"Excellent Training for novice and veteran sales reps"

What do you like best?

- His Energy

- The Topics he spoke about

- The Interaction with the team

- The real world situations he included

- The fact that he tied the training to our industry/ product

What do you dislike?

He is very "connected" when it comes to technology and tech tools which is amazing. He spoke very highly of many other vendors, which is great. But we can take those topics offline to talk about for the future.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Sales training resource, help call out some of the blind spots we're facing"

What do you like best?

Richards knowledge of the space and best practices has been really helpful to bounce ideas off. He's a pleasure to work with and his 'no BS' approach works great for our culture.

What do you dislike?

We haven't used Richard regularly enough to develop a cadence that builds upon previous training sessions

"SALES TRAINING"

What do you like best?

His playbook and his engagement - together they are gold. Some are practical but a majority are necessities; if your sales team do not apply these items, they will lose.

He has helped our sales team grow MRR consistently. If you pass on his services, you will regret it.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see him on a daily basis. We should hire him permanently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend reading his blogs, his contributions and hopping on a call to talk to him. He is a fantastic advisor.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Great SDR training"

What do you like best?

Richard brings a high level of expertise and energy to each session. He engages each of the SDRs and spends 1x1 time with them after to allow them to guide their learning.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. Richard is a great SDR trainer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Engaging training with real takeaways "

What do you like best?

The flow of the presentation is really well organized and easy to follow. He begins by laying the foundation with basic human tendencies and psychological theories and later gets into the nitty gritty cadences of follow up-email etiquette. He's also completely open minded and acknowledges that everyone has their own style and approach that works for them.

What do you dislike?

There was honestly nothing that I disliked.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"EVP Sales"

What do you like best?

The training was interactive and focused around real conversations during the sales process.

What do you dislike?

felt a little cramped...but most was our fault since we had a pretty talkative and engaged group

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"30 Min. Conference Call with Long Lasting Results"

What do you like best?

They take a REAL approach. They admit what most managers won't - sales calls/cold calls are difficult no matter how long you're doing them.

What do you dislike?

Just wished the Conference I was a part of could cover more than just the intro to a call...because the value was so good!

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Recipe for Lean Mean SDR/AE Machines"

What do you like best?

A personalized approach to the training of the team.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing to dislike.....

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Great refresher course for our team"

What do you like best?

Personable, flexible, reasonable, actionable

What do you dislike?

nothing - Richard is a class act and we're looking forward to our next session

Learning about The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.?

* We monitor all The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.