The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.

Helping Saas organizations to drive revenue and build the sales infrastructure based on your business goals, values, products and ideas is our passion.

Work for The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.?
Leadmd salescons  2x

Learning about The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.?

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. Reviews

Ask The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. a Question
Showing 8 The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. reviews
The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by <span>Olivia V.</span>
Olivia V.

A Perfect Start for a New Sales Rep

What do you like best?

There wasn't a particular piece of the training that I liked best. It was my first introduction to many of these concepts and it was presented in a very digestible manner. I think the key was having Richard back several times over the months after the training. This made me realize the areas I had been slacking in, how I had improved, and new ideas or techniques that weren't covered in the original training. The Respect Contract is a tool I use daily and that has been very helpful in shaping the way I sell.

What do you dislike?

I have to keep in mind that this was my first sales training and so I have nothing else to compare it to. With that said, there wasn't anything I would have changed about it and found all the pieces really valuable in shaping the way I approach sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.
The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by <span>Scott L.</span>
Scott L.

Thoughtful and Insightful Contributor

What do you like best?

Have worked with the team on multiple occasions across different orgs and departments. Always on the cutting edge of tech tools and able to navigate functional and theoretical territory. Tireless and genuine concern to provide value and service to clients.

What do you dislike?

Small team that should scale more to be able to accept more business from around the world.

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by <span>Milad H.</span>
Milad H.

Excellent Training for novice and veteran sales reps

What do you like best?

- His Energy

- The Topics he spoke about

- The Interaction with the team

- The real world situations he included

- The fact that he tied the training to our industry/ product

What do you dislike?

He is very "connected" when it comes to technology and tech tools which is amazing. He spoke very highly of many other vendors, which is great. But we can take those topics offline to talk about for the future.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by <span>Matt T.</span>
Matt T.

Sales training resource, help call out some of the blind spots we're facing

What do you like best?

Richards knowledge of the space and best practices has been really helpful to bounce ideas off. He's a pleasure to work with and his 'no BS' approach works great for our culture.

What do you dislike?

We haven't used Richard regularly enough to develop a cadence that builds upon previous training sessions

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

SALES TRAINING

What do you like best?

His playbook and his engagement - together they are gold. Some are practical but a majority are necessities; if your sales team do not apply these items, they will lose.

He has helped our sales team grow MRR consistently. If you pass on his services, you will regret it.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see him on a daily basis. We should hire him permanently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend reading his blogs, his contributions and hopping on a call to talk to him. He is a fantastic advisor.

The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. review by <span>Dave H.</span>
Dave H.

Great SDR training

What do you like best?

Richard brings a high level of expertise and energy to each session. He engages each of the SDRs and spends 1x1 time with them after to allow them to guide their learning.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. Richard is a great SDR trainer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

Learning about The Harris Consulting Group, LLC.?

* We monitor all The Harris Consulting Group, LLC. reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.