MailTrack

The double-checks ✓✓ on your email for read receipts

Work for MailTrack?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about MailTrack?

MailTrack Reviews

Ask MailTrack a Question
Showing 30 MailTrack reviews
MailTrack review by <span>Aman T.</span>
Aman T.

A useful tool to have around

What do you like best?

This is a tool that will help you keep track of your emails very precisely. See delivery check, read check, read again notification and that makes it the best tool. It integrates very well with gmail. Never had any issues using this tool, no lags or hanging problem, no downtime at all, read receipt or read notification in this case is very instant. Provides information if an email is read multiple times by a recipient which certainly helps in providing insight if the recipient is interested in your message and the proposition it carries. Moreover, the recipient wont know that the sender is receiving updates about every time he or she reads an email. I see this as a very useful tool for my profession and will very likely suggest to every one. I have implemented it throughout my team and off course we have achieved better results with mailtrack.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Simple and elegant. This is the simplest tool you can have to track your emails. Integrates well and keeps users updated with track reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that can keep track of mails this is the one for you. Wait till you see few more features and assess how useful it can be.

I can keep track if my mail is read and how many times it is read. Provides insight if the candidate is interested in the message.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MailTrack
MailTrack review by <span>Van Thu N.</span>
Van Thu N.

Best entry level solution to mail tracking!

What do you like best?

Their customer service is great. They had a deal where if you signed up for premium it is good for three different emails. For such a great deal! I didn't know how to apply the extension to three separate emails without opening new accounts with Mailtrack so I contacted their support team and they were quick to respond and sent me clear instructions.

What do you dislike?

If there are multiple people on the email, it's hard to tell who opened it unless the recipient also has Mailtrack. But if they have a mail tracking blocker than there's no way to know if they opened the email. That has been a problem when my business partner previously had a blocker and I didn't know if he read my email or the prospective client. So he had to remove his blocker so I can distinguish between people who opened it. Mailtrack is a good basic mail tracking app, there are better ones that are more robust, but costs more than double. The free version comes with their watermark and of course, I prefer people not to know I use Mailtrack unless it's someone from my team. So I upgraded to premium to remove the watermark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great entry-level solution for your team in improving communications and the sales process. That way, you don't annoy someone who hasn't had a chance to open your email and you can tell if someone is just ignoring you or putting your email on the side burner so you can follow up at the right time. This app helps me determine their behavior (how frequently one checks email and how soon they open after I send) and if I want to work with this person and if they are trustworthy.

This is a great Gmail app extension. It helps me know when to follow up with people and instead of wondering if they've read my email or not, Mailtrack alerts me in real time on my desktop and in my email if they've opened my email or clicked on the links I sent. No more guessing on my end and it helps with the sales process. It's much more affordable than other apps. Great for small businesses and start-ups.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

MailTrack review by <span>My N.</span>
My N.

Mailtrack is a powerful tool to calm your anxiety

What do you like best?

Mailtrack is very helpful in checking if your email reaches the recipient. I use it every single time I send out an email, because I tend to get very impatient if I have not heard from the recipient. I do not know if I can cmmunicate the information or not. With Mailtrack I know if they receieve and read my emails yet, which means if my information is delivered to the person yet. I also recommend Mailtrack to a lot of college students, because they are the one who should use Mailtrack first!! when applying for jobs, it will help with anxiety when you dont hear from an employer. Using mailtrack, you know whether the manager/employer is too busy and havent had time to read your email, so you should follow up with them. Or they just simply ignore you. Or you just have not reached them yet. Mailtrack comes in so handy in the application process/job searching process.

What do you dislike?

Only one thing. It has ad :( I know I am enjoying it free so ad should be a normal thing. But it seems like Mailtrack has more ads than other free software (different functions though). Every email ad pops up and I have to turn it off. MAiltrack is still wonderful for its help though. It's just it will get so much better if it's without ad. I know I am asking for a lot.

Like I said above, I have been using mailtrack to make sure if my information is communicated. I get very unproductive if I cannot be sure if the other person hears what I want to communicate.

MailTrack review by User

Improving my messaging and response rate

What do you like best?

I like that I can see who has opened my emails and with what frequency. This allows me to decipher whether it's my messaging or the audience that needs improvement. For example, I can try different email subject hooks to find which gets a greater response rate -or- simply identify who from my clients and partners are the most engaged with me. Those who aren't engaged, I will be able to see and follow-up with either in-person or over the phone. I can tailor my service and work to their needs better.

What do you dislike?

Although I love the data and intel I'm provided, I dislike having to remove the MailTrack link every time I send an email. Additionally, in Outlook, when I receive an email from a colleague using MailTrack, their "image" doesn't download, which aesthetically bothers me. These may be things I need to change in my settings but those are the only "issues" I have with the product. Additionally, I am unable to track multiple emails sent in a mail merge (for example). Lastly, I found that the individual "unread" emails added to certain conversations were just static and unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not getting a good response or read rate, try different titles to experiment with what gets a higher response!

I can tailor my messaging much better and attain a higher read-rate with MailTrack. I can also tailor my mode of communication with certain clients and partners to better suit their learning and response needs.

MailTrack review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

MailTrack email tracking

What do you like best?

I like that I can view when and how many times a client or contractor read and email or clicked a link. This has helped us in collecting invoices, closing sales, and ensuring proper training of contractors (we can see if they read the training materials). The cost for mailtrack is only $50 a month, a small fraction of the cost of what we used to use -- Hubspot. We aren't paying for more than we need, and can use that money elsewhere on things like our event management software or our CRM.

What do you dislike?

A big issue is that we cannot track through Gmail and there is no mail app. Another problem is that if there are more than two recipients, we do not know who read the email.

We can close faster and see if someone is more interested in one service than other based on amount of clicks to links.

MailTrack review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

See who and when somebody read your mails

What do you like best?

About how efficient MailTrack is, we send tons of mails to contacts, clients, students, suppliers and with this tool can tell who take the time to open and read our e-mails and who just ignored them. Helps alot to keep our database updatated.

I also like that Mailtrack has the free option for use the product. Passing the mouse over the green double check shows the time the person read the e-mail and the time and how many times read it, that option is more useful that people can imagine.

What do you dislike?

At first was not very happy about the "mark": send with Mailtrack, but then we realize in the company that if people see it in their e-mails going to know that we are tracking our customers and suppliers and would think twice about ignoring our e-mails, it changed things for us.

Having some problems with e-mails open with Outlook, the tracking didn't work and issues also with e-mails open with a different mail that is not Gmail. With Gmail works perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for big companies, small companies, small bussiness, personal use. If you want to know if people read your e-mails, then use Mailtrack.

We had problems with a costumer, needing a certification of payments, we didn't know if they were reading the e-mails or what, that was the firts time use Mailtrack, thanks to that, could see the customer saw all the e-mails, but just decide ignore them.

Learning about MailTrack?

* We monitor all MailTrack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.