The Neat Company

For small businesses and sole proprietorships in need of fast and accurate document reduction and spending management solutions, The Neat Company provides a cloudbased expense data and document consolidation, retention and processing platform that saves time and money while enabling collaboration with competitive insight.

Work for The Neat Company?

Learning about The Neat Company?

The Neat Company Reviews

Ask The Neat Company a Question
Showing 2 The Neat Company reviews
The Neat Company review by Kristin S.
Kristin S.

"Neat Your Receipts"

What do you like best?

Neat has made my job, correction my life, so much simpler due to its organization of my receipts. This software has cut my time doing my invoices for my job in half. I have, even, started incorporating Neat with my own personal finances because of how simple and easy their software is to navigate. My personal favorite feature is the search bar. I know it’s just a search bar, but I simply have to type one word in it and it brings up the exact receipt with that one item on it that I would normally spend hours looking for.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall of this software is that it doesn’t detect if a receipt or email has already been previously recorded. If I am unsure if I have uploaded a receipt I would upload it again just to make sure I had it recorded. Well, in doing so, I had multiple duplicates of the same receipt and it would confuse me if said receipt had not been put in a folder yet. I wish it would catch this mistake and offer up an informational box like “ I see you already have this receipt recorded. Would you like to upload a copy?” Or something along those lines. Just a heads up to let me know I already have the uploaded that piece of data before I do it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product for personal and business use to everyone. My best friend is an accountant and this is the only software she will use.

It has provided my business with better organization of our finances. It takes less time in preparing all invoices now since we can find what we are looking for quicker then before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about The Neat Company
The Neat Company review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Neat company"

What do you like best?

The software is installed easily. As soon as the machine is on the software opens and no training is needed. It's simple and self explanitory.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up and i have to restart the program which results in loss of progress.

We are using it to scan files for our business which then are emailed to our sister company for proper filing.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of The Neat Company for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SAP Concur Logo
SAP Concur
4.0
(3,801)
Concur travel, expense and invoice management services work with enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resources and accounting systems to consolidate data and create a single, connected process for managing your organization’s spend.
Expensify Logo
Expensify
(1,679)
Import expenses directly from a credit card to create free expense reports quickly with Expensify. Approve reports online and reimburse directly to a checking account with one click.
Certify Logo
Certify
(1,226)
Certify is a cloud-based travel and expense report management solution for companies of all sizes.
Abacus Logo
Abacus
Real-time employee expense management & reimbursement
Rydoo Logo
Rydoo
Rydoo is a Travel & Expense management application.
Nexonia Expenses Logo
Nexonia Expenses
Nexonia Expenses cloud-based business expense report management system seamlessly integrates with leading ERPs.
Chrome River EXPENSE Logo
Chrome River EXPENSE
4.0
Control costs with automated, real-time spend policy compliance monitoring and approval routing. Meet your organization’s requirements, and even any billable client policy requirements, by using our flexible compliance and routing engines.
Zoho Expense Logo
Zoho Expense
Expense reporting doesn't have to be painful. Zoho Expense is a perk for employees, managers, and finance teams!
SutiExpense Logo
SutiExpense
SutiExpense is an online expense report software solution that automates the expense management process and helps to increase productivity levels of employees and makes tracking expenses easier for employees and management. It can be easily configured to meet the unique expense reporting needs of small, medium and large businesses.
Unit4 Travel & Expenses Logo
Unit4 Travel & Expenses
Unit4 is streamlined travel expense management software, covering everything from entry to payment to reporting.

Learning about The Neat Company?

* We monitor all The Neat Company reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.