Having used PI since 2010, we now have a far greater understanding of workplace behavior drivers. By having a PI assessment completed during the recruiting process, we gain greater process efficiency and understanding of candidates through the hiring process. Upon onboarding, we ensure alignment, of team's success, putting the best people in the right roles. Achieving business objectives happens faster than it had been done prior, at a very cost-effective price.User interface is superior.
Of all the tools we've ever used for recruiting/onboarding/ongoing team development, the PI tool has by-far provided the greatest value. Have a PI assessment completed on you and your leadership team, and you will immediately see the value it provides.
We struggled to understand why certain team members would consistently fail to gain maximum success of their initiatives. With PI, we can now see those who may be;
- In leadership roles, but may be resistant to taking accountability
- In Sales roles, but may show a resistance to verbal extroversion
- Patient people, unable to deliver with the needed sense of urgency,
- Those who may want/need to "measure twice (or three times) to cut once"
- People in logic-based roles driven by emotional decision-making
With greater understanding of our existing team, we've been able to better design job-roles as we continue to bring on new team members