Interact

Interact allows to create personality quizzes, giveaways, and assessments to generate leads it integrates into website, social channels, and marketing automation system for easy implementation.

Work for Interact?
Leadsrx otherlead  userslove  2x

Learning about Interact?

Compare Interact to Similar Solutions

Interact Reviews

Showing 37 Interact reviews
Interact review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

Jane Kissler (Head of Operations) from Interact is amazing!

What do you like best?

Scheduled an appointment to walk through this software prior to purchasing. Jane Kissler was well informed, efficient, concise and knew all the answers to the questions I had. She even followed up and emailed me tutorial links and links to free image and content creation tools sites like she said she would. I loved how Jane knew how her company's software integrated with other programs and was familiar enough with each of them to give me validation on which ones worked best with Interact. This was a very clear, no nonsense, but resource filled chat. Jane had a sense of humor, was super sharp and savvy and offered me a discount at the end of the call. I pretty much purchased because of Jane.

What do you dislike?

I am still implementing and creating the quiz. So far, everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jane is amazing! I can't say enough good things about her customer support! If you are on the fence, schedule an appointment with Jane Kissler. She was seriously the difference and reason for my purchase.

Lead generation

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Interact
Interact review by <span>Lauren B.</span>
Lauren B.

Quizzes Made Easy

What do you like best?

Interact has a really simple interface. It's easy to create your own quizzes, but you can also choose from a library of quizzes that are ready to go. All you have to do is collect your email provider to start collecting leads for your list.

There is a supported WordPress plugin, so embedding quizzes in WordPress is as easy as installing their plugin and creating a dedicated page where you want to put the quiz up.

What do you dislike?

While I love the current functionality, I would love to also be able to do in-detail surveys. They do have options for polls and giveaways, but nothing that would quite be able to replace survey software yet. The only other very minor feature I feel is missing is the ability to easily create custom links from the software. (You can set up a page on your site and embed a quiz there, so that's a workaround you can use if they don't plan to implement this in the future.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interact does have trials/demos, so if you're on the fence about paying for it right off the bat, reach out to the sales team! They're really helpful, informative, and upfront about what their product can and can't do.

Growing email lists! Interact makes it really easy to make appealing quizzes to share on social media. This is a great way to engage your readers/audience and get more targeted readers. It also lets your audience share a bit about themselves with you.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

Interact review by <span>Michelle P.</span>
Michelle P.

Unbelievable Results With Interact

What do you like best?

The ease of use and customer service. I also like how simple it was to integrate our auto responder. I contacted support and they sent me instructions that were easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything. Though i would love to see more templates!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Interact andI want to personally thank Interact Quizzes. After just 24 hours of implementing our very first quiz we generated 285 leads. We spent 52.90 on a Facebook ad which promoted the quiz and the results were outstanding! No doubt we plan to scale this ad. Generating leads has never been so easy. I am thankful I found you guys and appreciate your quick responses and your commitment to addressing our needs for our business.

We created a quiz within the vegan niche and before Interact are lead flow was off and on. Since implementing Interact quiz we have generated 236 leads in just 24 hours with a 50.00 ad budget.

Interact review by <span>W. Kent S.</span>
W. Kent S.

Tremendous resource for Independent Authors!

What do you like best?

As an independent author who is responsible for his own marketing strategies, I like the fact that I can engage my audience with information-rich quizzes, which not only create interest but also convey my own unique perspective. This information comes in the form of the provocative questions and answers I provide in the quizzes themselves, and it also comes in the form of the Explanation to the Answers that come with the Test Results.

What do you dislike?

So far the only problem I have is that once I've put all the work into creating the questions, answers, and images for a quiz, I cannot easily rearrange the order of the questions without the extra effort of cutting and pasting the information into another medium and then rebuilding a new quiz with the questions in the desired order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me, a seller of your own books who is seeking to generate a robust email list of like-minded individuals, then I would highly recommend the use of Interact quizzes to achieve your goal.

Because I am selling my own books, it is not always easy to offer "giveaways" like other sellers, who can provide free samples or free previews of their software, etc., which is generally how a list of email addresses is generated from customers who are interested in your product but are still not ready to make a purchase yet.

With the aid of Interact quizzes, however, I am able to overcome this obstacle by offering the Test Results of the quizzes in exchange for a potential customer's email address, and because customers are actively engaged by these information-rich quizzes, they have a genuine stake in seeing their Test Results and readily offer their email addresses in order to gain access to that valuable information.

Interact review by <span>Adrianna M.</span>
Adrianna M.

Easiest quiz maker, and I've tried them all!

What do you like best?

Set up is a cinch and I was especially pleased by the ability to connect each answer with it's corresponding outcome with a simple visual line which leaves little room for error. I also appreciate being able to embed images and links very, very easily within each outcome. I previously used Qzzr and this was a nightmare to do!

What do you dislike?

Right now the only wish I have is to randomize the questions and answers. This is particular to my quiz that can be taken multiple times to arrive at a secondary answer. It would also be great if more than one outcome was possible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is hands-down the best product for the price!

Our product line offers 7 different variations and this quiz allows us to pinpoint which product to market to the customer. For instance, when the customer submits their email and their result was Root Chakra, Mailchimp automatically sends out our marketing email for Root Chakra. It's an amazing tool for targeted advertising!

Interact review by <span>Lauren F.</span>
Lauren F.

best online quiz software I've used

What do you like best?

I like how easy interact makes it to create a quiz. it's a very visual platform and intuitive in how it functions. it's hands down the best one I've seen on the market and creates a quiz that looks professional, branded and clean.

They also have a fantastic blog to help you make the most of your quizzes. I do a lot of content marketing with Saas clients and a ton of them neglect free content/blogging. Interact gets it right.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this point. If something pops up as I continue to use it, I'll update my review. It is on the pricey side for small businesses, though I guess you get what you pay for- and I'm happy to pay for something that makes conversion rates better.

I'm using Interact as a lead gen tool for an infoproduct geared towards creative entrepreneurs. It makes my marketing pipelines very clear.

Learning about Interact?

* We monitor all Interact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Interact to Similar Solutions