Interact

Interact allows to create personality quizzes, giveaways, and assessments to generate leads it integrates into website, social channels, and marketing automation system for easy implementation.

Work for Interact?

Learning about Interact?

Compare Interact to Similar Solutions

Interact Reviews

Showing 38 Interact reviews
Interact review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

"Jane Kissler (Head of Operations) from Interact is amazing!"

What do you like best?

Scheduled an appointment to walk through this software prior to purchasing. Jane Kissler was well informed, efficient, concise and knew all the answers to the questions I had. She even followed up and emailed me tutorial links and links to free image and content creation tools sites like she said she would. I loved how Jane knew how her company's software integrated with other programs and was familiar enough with each of them to give me validation on which ones worked best with Interact. This was a very clear, no nonsense, but resource filled chat. Jane had a sense of humor, was super sharp and savvy and offered me a discount at the end of the call. I pretty much purchased because of Jane.

What do you dislike?

I am still implementing and creating the quiz. So far, everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jane is amazing! I can't say enough good things about her customer support! If you are on the fence, schedule an appointment with Jane Kissler. She was seriously the difference and reason for my purchase.

Lead generation

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Interact
Interact review by <span>Lauren B.</span>
Lauren B.

"Quizzes Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Interact has a really simple interface. It's easy to create your own quizzes, but you can also choose from a library of quizzes that are ready to go. All you have to do is collect your email provider to start collecting leads for your list.

There is a supported WordPress plugin, so embedding quizzes in WordPress is as easy as installing their plugin and creating a dedicated page where you want to put the quiz up.

What do you dislike?

While I love the current functionality, I would love to also be able to do in-detail surveys. They do have options for polls and giveaways, but nothing that would quite be able to replace survey software yet. The only other very minor feature I feel is missing is the ability to easily create custom links from the software. (You can set up a page on your site and embed a quiz there, so that's a workaround you can use if they don't plan to implement this in the future.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interact does have trials/demos, so if you're on the fence about paying for it right off the bat, reach out to the sales team! They're really helpful, informative, and upfront about what their product can and can't do.

Growing email lists! Interact makes it really easy to make appealing quizzes to share on social media. This is a great way to engage your readers/audience and get more targeted readers. It also lets your audience share a bit about themselves with you.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

Interact review by <span>Michelle P.</span>
Michelle P.

"Unbelievable Results With Interact"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and customer service. I also like how simple it was to integrate our auto responder. I contacted support and they sent me instructions that were easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything. Though i would love to see more templates!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Interact andI want to personally thank Interact Quizzes. After just 24 hours of implementing our very first quiz we generated 285 leads. We spent 52.90 on a Facebook ad which promoted the quiz and the results were outstanding! No doubt we plan to scale this ad. Generating leads has never been so easy. I am thankful I found you guys and appreciate your quick responses and your commitment to addressing our needs for our business.

We created a quiz within the vegan niche and before Interact are lead flow was off and on. Since implementing Interact quiz we have generated 236 leads in just 24 hours with a 50.00 ad budget.

Interact review by <span>W. Kent S.</span>
W. Kent S.

"Tremendous resource for Independent Authors!"

What do you like best?

As an independent author who is responsible for his own marketing strategies, I like the fact that I can engage my audience with information-rich quizzes, which not only create interest but also convey my own unique perspective. This information comes in the form of the provocative questions and answers I provide in the quizzes themselves, and it also comes in the form of the Explanation to the Answers that come with the Test Results.

What do you dislike?

So far the only problem I have is that once I've put all the work into creating the questions, answers, and images for a quiz, I cannot easily rearrange the order of the questions without the extra effort of cutting and pasting the information into another medium and then rebuilding a new quiz with the questions in the desired order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me, a seller of your own books who is seeking to generate a robust email list of like-minded individuals, then I would highly recommend the use of Interact quizzes to achieve your goal.

Because I am selling my own books, it is not always easy to offer "giveaways" like other sellers, who can provide free samples or free previews of their software, etc., which is generally how a list of email addresses is generated from customers who are interested in your product but are still not ready to make a purchase yet.

With the aid of Interact quizzes, however, I am able to overcome this obstacle by offering the Test Results of the quizzes in exchange for a potential customer's email address, and because customers are actively engaged by these information-rich quizzes, they have a genuine stake in seeing their Test Results and readily offer their email addresses in order to gain access to that valuable information.

Interact review by <span>Adrianna M.</span>
Adrianna M.

"Easiest quiz maker, and I've tried them all!"

What do you like best?

Set up is a cinch and I was especially pleased by the ability to connect each answer with it's corresponding outcome with a simple visual line which leaves little room for error. I also appreciate being able to embed images and links very, very easily within each outcome. I previously used Qzzr and this was a nightmare to do!

What do you dislike?

Right now the only wish I have is to randomize the questions and answers. This is particular to my quiz that can be taken multiple times to arrive at a secondary answer. It would also be great if more than one outcome was possible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is hands-down the best product for the price!

Our product line offers 7 different variations and this quiz allows us to pinpoint which product to market to the customer. For instance, when the customer submits their email and their result was Root Chakra, Mailchimp automatically sends out our marketing email for Root Chakra. It's an amazing tool for targeted advertising!

Interact review by <span>Lauren F.</span>
Lauren F.

"best online quiz software I've used"

What do you like best?

I like how easy interact makes it to create a quiz. it's a very visual platform and intuitive in how it functions. it's hands down the best one I've seen on the market and creates a quiz that looks professional, branded and clean.

They also have a fantastic blog to help you make the most of your quizzes. I do a lot of content marketing with Saas clients and a ton of them neglect free content/blogging. Interact gets it right.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this point. If something pops up as I continue to use it, I'll update my review. It is on the pricey side for small businesses, though I guess you get what you pay for- and I'm happy to pay for something that makes conversion rates better.

I'm using Interact as a lead gen tool for an infoproduct geared towards creative entrepreneurs. It makes my marketing pipelines very clear.

Interact review by <span>Jenelle H.</span>
Jenelle H.

"Great integration options and support!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how clean and intuitive the interface is – it's really a joy to use, and makes it look nice when embedded on an external website. It also just "feels" nice to move through when you take the quiz, which I think is important since it's easy to get a potential customer to move through the process. I also liked that there was the ability to map an answer to multiple possible results.

I also REALLY like the integration with Hubspot to collect info on a smart list, along with the "enter your email" barrier option before the results. We haven't published the quiz yet, but I'm really excited to see how that ends up working out.

What do you dislike?

While the option to integrate with a Hubspot list is great, unfortunately our company has THOUSANDS of smart lists. I had to click and load every single one to select the one I had to create for this quiz, since the most recent created list was showing up as the last list. The ability to see lists in reverse chronological order would solve this, or a more advanced solution would be a search list capability.

I also wish I had access to styling the quiz a little more, but it's limited from the iFrame embedding. The other odd thing was that the built-in responsive breakpoints felt off – The recommended image size was 900x400, so at a breakpoint of 950px, the full size image would push down the answer options to below a page fold. If I moved the embedding options to be less than 950px, everything felt too small. A little finicky, but honestly the only thing that was a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really looks great, and gives way better customization / integration / embedding support than Qzzr. I as trying to decide between the two products, and I have had no regrets with going for Interact.

Creating interest for our product with a more "fun" outreach option – We're still trying to inform about more serious content matter, but doing it in a light-hearted way. We also have a target market of people in the 35+ age range, so we're hoping the idea of a quiz is more novel to them than the younger Buzzfeed generation.

Interact review by <span>Linda F. W.</span>
Linda F. W.

"Stellar Application and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Out of all the poll-type survey applications into which I have looked, this one is an easy-win. The interface is user friendly. My greatest challenge with other poll-type offers was my concern with users getting fake or unreliable results. It was a challenge for me to just make something up in that regard. That is not an issue with this application.

Additionally, the tutorial easy to follow. It made all of the difference here. Basically, the hard work is done and I get to use my own graphics, which is a huge plus for me. Add to that the highly responsive and friendly customer service, and I must say, you have knocked this one out of the park!

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about this application. I would suggest several different price offerings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is user friendly, highly editable to customize photos and text to your own brand, and there is nothing better out there. All the work is done for you. The end design looks highly professional and will well-represent your brand. Watch the tutorial of priceless tips and suggestions and you are off and running.

What are You Waiting for . . .there is nothing to lose. This product will deliver!

As a startup nonprofit, I am building my email list.

Interact review by <span>Laura D.</span>
Laura D.

"Huge jump in traffic!"

What do you like best?

I have to say I’m very impressed with the quality of the product and the customer service at Interact. The interactive aspect of my website not only drives people to it but is keeping them there for longer! I’ve only been using it for a day and my traffic has gone from 7 people to 400 people!

What do you dislike?

My only qualm is that the upgrades are well out of the range of a small business's budget. I could spend my entire advertising budget for the year on just the simple upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People love to know about themselves. Tell them about who they are, then tell them how who they relate to what you're doing!

This is driving a lot of traffic to my site and getting my product in front of a lot more people. Plus, people are signing up for my newsletters and staying longer on my site so I can continue to share my services and products with them!

Interact review by <span>Suzanne U.</span>
Suzanne U.

"Love the service and excellent support!"

What do you like best?

I've tested several quiz services and none really met the needs of what i was seeking. I tried the Interact service and absolutely love it! I have a marketing & public relations company and use it for my clients. I've tried SurveyMonkey which was too confusing and didn't have the nice features included with Interact.

What do you dislike?

The enterprise pricing is a bit high for my company which is a small business.

We wanted to use the service to generate interaction among our social media followers and provide some educational information to them as well. Our customers and partners will be looking forward to the next version of quizzes that we post.

Interact review by <span>Wendy K.</span>
Wendy K.

"Never seen anything like this for lead gen!"

What do you like best?

Blown away by this! As a long-time Infusionsoft customer and lifelong marketer, I needed a great quiz as an opt-in for my next book "The Ultimate Guide to Platform Building." I wanted a beautiful quiz that integrated easily. I eventually found Interact and to my astonishment, it is intuitive, easy to use, seamless, updates in real time, and creates a Class A quiz quickly. This is the software I've been waiting for! Brilliant!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I actively dislike. I'd be happy if I could remove their logo and replace it with ours; and I wish there was a bit more training for me (It's not 100% intuitive to me!) but other than that, this is a world class product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build out just one simple quiz and you'll know that this kind of quality is impossible anywhere else.

Previously, other than Infusionsoft's HIDEOUS forms option, Survey Monkey's bulky one that cannot be integrated with IFS neatly, there was no way to do this. Now I have a lean, beautiful efficient test that works perfectly. We're going to convert everything to Interact over the next few months! It's gorgeous and so easy!

Interact review by <span>Marek U.</span>
Marek U.

"Powerful Tool for Lead Acquisition"

What do you like best?

- -It was incredibly easy and user-friendly to set up our first quiz and add all of the customization that we wanted. Getting creative, copy, and the back-end sorted out with Marketo was all a breeze and we were able to get actionable results quickly.

- Interact's analytics that they provide are incredibly useful. I regularly use the data provided by Interact's analytics tool to see where people are dropping off of our quizzes, and to quickly be able to calculate conversion rates.

- Being able to clone existing quizzes makes it easy to add quizzes to new placements and keep attribution clean.

What do you dislike?

The one issue that I have is that we could not create custom data-protected fields for the form fill before the results page. This has caused us to have to manually fix the data in Marketo on a regular basis, and prevents us

I needed to create a new lead acquisition program to alleviate some of the fatigue our current program was experiencing, and by creating a quiz and giving prospects some content before asking them for their information was a great way to do so. We have a much higher conversion rate than our previous program had, and we are excited to roll this out to more placements/channels.

Interact review by <span>Antonia F.</span>
Antonia F.

"Great service and easy to use software!"

What do you like best?

The entire experience of creating a quiz is very user-friendly. Interact makes it simple and fast to create a quiz of your choosing. This quiz platform is easily the best I've seen online, and we searched high and low for similar softwares. The interface is very professional and the design is simple and clean, which is what caught my attention to begin with.

Beyond that, Interact had amazing customer service. Whenever I had a question I would reach out and within the hour Josh + team emailed back with an answer and helpful tips.

What do you dislike?

Very little to say here, besides I wish the analytics section was a little more informative. My client was hoping to pull more info based on demographics, however the data provided sufficed for their needs.

We used this quiz as a way to create awareness for my client's product in a fun and interesting way. It was also a great tool to get users engaged in the products without it being heavily advertising-based.

Interact review by <span>Michele M.</span>
Michele M.

"GREAT first quiz experience"

What do you like best?

It's SO easy to create quizzes. Anyone can do it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - it's been great. You have to have some technical knowledge to link quizzes to your website but that's not their fault and have been more than willing to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I compared Interact to many other quiz vendors before I bought a membership and it was hands-down superior to the others.

I've been looking for a way to engage new visitors to my website and people love these quizzes. It makes my site and subject (marriage/relationship coaching) fun, relate-able, and interesting.

Interact review by <span>Philippa B.</span>
Philippa B.

"Fantastic service and a useful product"

What do you like best?

- Continuity of account handler Joshua; he enlightened me about all the features before buying, and helped me set up and manage my quizzes.

- Data extraction - it's easy to see who has given what answer so you can better qualify leads

- Ease of use - it's a fairly easy software to use once you are familiar with it

What do you dislike?

- I don't really want the quiz to have a scroll down option, I'd hope all the options would fit a prescribed box. Might be dreaming beyond technology's capacity.

- Only two formats; selecting questions for a personality quiz or test knowledge. Would love an 'either or' quiz that would be full size across a page with two answer options that is primarily visually based.

- This has been a brilliant way to engage clients with little effort on their part

- We can better understand who our audience is and what they like

Interact review by <span>Jeff B.</span>
Jeff B.

"Great product and fantastic service!"

What do you like best?

TryInteract is so easy to use and can be fully integrated. If you've never designed an assessment before there are templates to choose from to get you started. You can also filter by industry to see what's new and what's trending. The giveaways feature allows you to create a lead magnet for users to easily select while offering clearer demographic data on your users. I highly recommend TryInteract to anybody looking for more ways to engage their users and build rapport.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using it!

Communication and decision making primarily--the challenges of both within and across business teams.

Interact review by <span>Joy M.</span>
Joy M.

"Good for Quizzing"

What do you like best?

The simple interface makes for easy quizzing of your leads through the use of your email listing, which I liked. Support is pretty good and sends out detailed instructions that guide you through any problems.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more templates. There needs to be a way to randomize questions and answers. I haven't seen a way to incorporate all of the above answers or multiple choice answers

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a trial that you can go through and that may help you decide if Interact is right for you.

Recruiting, Brand Awareness, Marketing, Advertisements, etc.

Interact review by <span>Samantha J.</span>
Samantha J.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Quizzes are super easy to build and integrate on my site. Out site visitors love them, and we have used them to grow our brand, database, and engagement. Once we saw how popular our quizzes are with our audience we started making more & more! The customer service is also great, and they are always quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could adjust the photo sizing/layout a bit more, and we have to use a lot of manual work to upload new leads because they don't currently integrate with our ESP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely start the trial to see if it's right for you, and reach out to support if you have questions, they are very helpful & quick to respond!

We have used the quizzes to grow our audience, brand and engagement. Our site visitors love taking our quizzes!

Interact review by <span>Kimball S.</span>
Kimball S.

"Enjoy your platform and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Josh and his team are always incredibly responsive with all questions I throw them. If I can't find something or it doesn't exist, they are always coming up with ideas I could use or examples I may wish to look to incorporate. In the big world of digital marketing, it's nice to work with a company that cares about their customers and the experience and not just their own bottom line.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more training videos and templates

Customer engagement and data capture are always a challenge in my industry. Interact bridges that gap for me

Interact review by <span>Erin R.</span>
Erin R.

"Original Content Performs Well! "

What do you like best?

Interact was very user friendly and a fun way to create original content for Bevolo's social media pages. The quiz is bringing a lot of engagement and impressions. It also boosted our email marketing campaign efforts! Great, fun tool.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. Especially if we are going to use it 2 or 3 times for a year. Great customer service and thorough analytics are the trade off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about the business goals you hope fo

Increase traffic to the website, increase brand awareness, have a better open rate with the email marketing campaign.

Interact review by <span>Anna M.</span>
Anna M.

"Excellent Engagement Tool"

What do you like best?

Interact was easy to learn, has deep functionality, and integrates with HubSpot. Josh provides great support. It's a sophisticated tool that broadens our options for engaging potential, current, and graduated professional students.

What do you dislike?

I used to dislike resizing images but there's now a crop/resize feature built in!

Interact has given us additional ways to attract and nurture professional students through the decision process. Interactive content has a much higher CTR on our site and provides a rich vein of information.

Interact review by Agency
Agency

"Great custom service"

What do you like best?

Interact is user-friendly, modern design, they have a blog where you can find any questions you have and also, they have very good client service. If you write them, they will answer in a minute and answer friendly to every question you have. Great job!

What do you dislike?

When I made a quiz I did not get exactly how to use answer correlation. They are in the right corner and you cannot see it very well, but they helped me in a minute.

I just wanted to make a funny quiz for an ice cream shop, I tried a lot of quiz makers but this one is the best so far.

Interact review by <span>John C.</span>
John C.

"Good support, unique platform, decent analytics"

What do you like best?

out of box ease of use and integration with our email platform

What do you dislike?

had a number of questions getting it set up, and sometimes there is functionality beyond the out-of-box settings that we'd like. out-of-box it works great, however, could be more customizable for advanced features.

a way to get customer intel in an entertaining way, make customers smile, give them a coupon code in a non-discounty way.

Interact review by <span>David N.</span>
David N.

"Exactly what i needed! "

What do you like best?

It's simple, easy, and gets what I need to be done. The free version is great as well!

What do you dislike?

If you want to upgrade prepare to spend some money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be scared to really use this application. Get creative and take it as far as you can!

I am able to get more interactive with future and current customers as well as future customers.

Interact review by <span>Valery A.</span>
Valery A.

"Amazing customer service, easy to use, highly recommend "

What do you like best?

The customer service. I pasted something from word that caused some errors and they got back to me and fixed it immediately. The response came within minutes and the fix came just as quick. This is a great service. I also loved the ease in creating a quiz.

What do you dislike?

I loved everything about my experience creating a quiz with this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

The quiz was created to promote an infographic my organization is publishing and to find more members. this is a great way to promote and to get people interested in your organization. Its interactive and fun.

Interact review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

"Incredible quiz creation"

What do you like best?

Extremely flexible, easy integration with social and with my own website, kickass customer service

What do you dislike?

I wish the white label were cheaper and I could afford to do that.

I'm promoting my brand and products through personality quizzes and it was simple and easy to set up this quiz, plus they have giveaway setups as well which I'm planning to try.

Interact review by <span>Victoria F.</span>
Victoria F.

"EXCELLENT !"

What do you like best?

The best part about this is the analytics. We can show this to our advertisers and receive quantified data of the interaction of our customers and quizzes.

Additionally when I had a problem or issue I reached out to Josh Haynam who was more then friendly and helpful!

Grateful I stumbled upon this product.

What do you dislike?

Quiz should give you the answer when you are wrong directly after missing the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better looking results page. Option to give an explination answer when user gets it wrong.

We are redirecting business to our website.

Interact review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Had a great experience "

What do you like best?

Their system is easy to use. You can follow along without much training. I called them a few times to help me with questions. Josh responded right away and helped me with solutions. So far so good!

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a way to store commonly used photos like Mailchimp so I don't have to keep uploading images that I re-use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure yet but it's a little expensive for my purposes. I'd like to send out 2 or so quizzes a month with each being about 4 questions long. It's not exorbitant but would be nice to get a bit of a student rate :-)

I do this primarily to have fun with existing clients and to generate referrals.

Interact review by <span>Eileen R.</span>
Eileen R.

"Our audience loves quizzes, and we love Interact!"

What do you like best?

The ease of set up. Sometimes the hardest part of quiz creation is the set up, but Interact is so simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to have both assessment and outcome questions in a single quiz, but you have to choose one or the other.

We are providing fun content to our audience and it isn't taking us hours upon hours to put together. This makes them happy, and us happy on the back end.

Interact review by <span>Elaine O.</span>
Elaine O.

"I love using interact."

What do you like best?

It is so easy to customize the quizzes and assessments to exactly what I needed. Then with literally 3 clicks I was able to put it on my website all by myself. A few more clicks and it was integrated with my email marketing.

What do you dislike?

This is not a dislike, just a wish. I wish interact had a library of its own free photos for customers to use.

This is exactly what we needed to convert customers from lookers into buyers.

Interact review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

"Cracking tool highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Easy to use.

Template quiz types - personality, knowledge.

Lead gen - collect emails.

Scores.

What do you dislike?

Nothing springs to mind. Perhaps it could have more advanced features like using the quiz tool to collect payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your quizzes fun and use low cost but related prizes as an incentive to take part.

We used it to help engage an online community and collect leads to grow the community.

Interact review by <span>Jessa M.</span>
Jessa M.

"Excellent Customer Service, Useful Inbound Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of creating the quiz and the simple formatting and embedding.

What do you dislike?

I wish the quiz results didn't distort images and that images weren't so tedious to add and arrange.

I am increasing our email/newsletter sign ups and collecting data on the various types of customers skin types so we can better identify our market.

Interact review by <span>Lauren E.</span>
Lauren E.

"Great, visually appealing product"

What do you like best?

I was looking for an attractive quiz maker that would allow full control over the type of quiz, answers, and results. Interact was the only one I found!

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any complaints. The price is high for me (I'm one person), but I'm hoping it will pay for itself in leads.

Customer engagement.

Interact review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Wonderful help in setting up my quiz"

What do you like best?

Josh was extremely helpful in getting me started. He thoroughly explained everything step by step. I appreciated his patience and direction.

What do you dislike?

I signed up on the free version. It was very confusing which is why I reached out to someone at Interact to begin with. It made no sense why the quiz would start out with the answers rather than the questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I publish the quiz, I'll let you know.

Engaging customers and prospects. I haven't published my quiz yet so I have no idea.

Interact review by <span>☁️ Johanna M.</span>
☁️ Johanna M.

"So helpful!"

What do you like best?

I would highly recommend using Try Interact. The team has been really helpful and quiz are very easy to set up!

I really liked the experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's been great! Really good experience.

We worked on a marketing campaign! Got many leads!

Interact review by <span>Hayley M.</span>
Hayley M.

"Loved this service!"

What do you like best?

We got tons of leads--more than any other "lead magnet" we've tried and we've tried a TON.

What do you dislike?

Nothing off the top of my head--it was all great!

Difficulty growing email list quickly.

Interact review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use platform with amazing customer service! "

What do you like best?

Quick sign-up and easy to implement. Our rep, Josh was extremely helpful throughout the entire process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we disliked about the quiz.

Interactive custom content for our advertisers.

Interact review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Provides detailed information and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

CRM integration is difficult sometimes.

Narrowing down leads. Able to contact decision maker

Learning about Interact?

* We monitor all Interact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Interact to Similar Solutions