The ROI Shop

The ROI Shop develops interactive ROI calculators that enable sales people to collaborate and build the financial justification with their prospect like never before.

Work for The ROI Shop?
Guru salesenab  2x

Learning about The ROI Shop?

The ROI Shop Reviews

Ask The ROI Shop a Question
Showing 29 The ROI Shop reviews
The ROI Shop review by <span>Andrew H.</span>
Andrew H.

extremely happy with The ROI Shop

What do you like best?

The quality of the online ROI tool they created for us is top notch. It is very specifically designed for our solution. I love that we could add "tool tips" to explain to the user what each field meant. But, my favorite thing is the excellent, responsive customer support we get.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I don't like. At first I was unsure about the SaaS model for doing ROI tools but so far it's worked out quite well.

The ROI Shop created an ROI tool for our sales team to use with prospects. They did a great job building one that captures the several different types of ROI that sales learning software delivers. The feedback from prospects has been very positive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about The ROI Shop
The ROI Shop review by <span>Josh M.</span>
Josh M.

Great tool, easy to use, and easy to convey value!

What do you like best?

I love the makeup and display of the end result. This tool quite simply takes component data in regards to expected savings and provides you with a very professional document with charts, graphs, and supporting explanations.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major complaints. I think that my organization could tweak some of the questions and metrics that we use, but the solution overall is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage and speak with them! My experience with their team has been fantastic! Even as just an end user, I have gotten quick and helpful responses from executives.

It lets my prospects take ownership of their expected savings and champion the business case to use the solutions that I represent. Quite frankly it makes it very easy for an evaluation team to come together and agree on the value of buying my solutions.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

The ROI Shop review by <span>Dennis T.</span>
Dennis T.

A must have tool

What do you like best?

ROI Shop is completely configurable to each business. We were able to explain exactly what data we wanted to capture from our clients and output very clean and precise data to aid in closing the deal. Using the ROI tool with our clients gives the opportunity to create another interaction with the client and tie us closer to their business and it's objectives. It is easy for clients to see that our software can help them but without the hard data with dollars and cents savings, it can be difficult to get the client to invest immediately. The other key item the tool includes is a "conservative factor", this allows the client to dial back the potential savings and payback estimates to make an easier sale to their internal stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to think about what I'd like to show to a client but I don't see how to get around that. The team was very helpful in coming up with the right questions for the client.

Our clients recognize the value and the benefit of our software but don't know how to quantify the results to their senior leadership. This tool gives me a link I can share with the client so they can access it anytime to pitch our solution internally. One other major problem is the ability minimize losing an opportunity due to no decision.

The ROI Shop review by <span>Shawn M.</span>
Shawn M.

The perfect sales tool!

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity of creating a quantifiable return on investment

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more industry stats and averages to use when you don't have confirmed data from the clients when building out an ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and it will save your sales staff countless hours demonstrating a return on investment.

The ROI Shop gives prospective customers real data to analyze a realistic return on investment and allows them to quantify their decision to move forward with Concur.

The ROI Shop review by <span>Joel H.</span>
Joel H.

Great tool, very easy to use

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is. I share it with clients to let them review and I do so with confidence that they will understand each section easily.

What do you dislike?

The reporting/exportable file is a little old looking. I typically don't like to use this option. Needs updating.

Helping prospects understand the time savings and efficiencies that can be realized by using our tool. The tool helps this become more "tangible" for the prospect, whereas before it was just a nice thought.

The ROI Shop review by User in Computer Software

Close more sales with ease

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It takes 10 mins to complete with a prospect. It is simple and covers off on all the keys areas of value in our product.

I like the report it drives, and that the prospect can click through a link to drill down further and even modify their results.

I love that I get notified when my prospect views the report!

I like that you can slide the conservative factor to show the prospect how realistic the ROI is, as well as add in implementation time. It all adds up to a great, quick, easy experience for me and the prospect, and if the decision maker was on the fence with a purchase before this tool, they are almost guaranteed to buy, or at least ask more questions about the product rather than shut off and use price as an excuse.

What do you dislike?

The report could look more professional, it could be better designed.

It could also be branded to our business and use our colouring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in and use it. Play around with it. I created some test ROI's and I even have some generic ROI's for regular use cases of my product so that I can show prospects without going through their specific data. I do not give a proposal without an ROI report backing my recommendation on purchase.

People want to see that the price of our product will eliminate a cost to their business, and what key areas are affected. We look at hard costs saved, productivity improvements and revenue gains. This tool makes it very easy for the prospect to conceptualize these key factors and drive a real insight into the costs involved in the day to day business, that we can help solve.

Learning about The ROI Shop?

* We monitor all The ROI Shop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.