The ROI Shop

4.7

The ROI Shop develops interactive ROI calculators that enable sales people to collaborate and build the financial justification with their prospect like never before.

Work for The ROI Shop?

Learning about The ROI Shop?

The ROI Shop Reviews

Ask The ROI Shop a Question
Showing 31 The ROI Shop reviews
The ROI Shop review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"extremely happy with The ROI Shop"

What do you like best?

The quality of the online ROI tool they created for us is top notch. It is very specifically designed for our solution. I love that we could add "tool tips" to explain to the user what each field meant. But, my favorite thing is the excellent, responsive customer support we get.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I don't like. At first I was unsure about the SaaS model for doing ROI tools but so far it's worked out quite well.

The ROI Shop created an ROI tool for our sales team to use with prospects. They did a great job building one that captures the several different types of ROI that sales learning software delivers. The feedback from prospects has been very positive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about The ROI Shop
The ROI Shop review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"Great tool, easy to use, and easy to convey value!"

What do you like best?

I love the makeup and display of the end result. This tool quite simply takes component data in regards to expected savings and provides you with a very professional document with charts, graphs, and supporting explanations.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major complaints. I think that my organization could tweak some of the questions and metrics that we use, but the solution overall is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage and speak with them! My experience with their team has been fantastic! Even as just an end user, I have gotten quick and helpful responses from executives.

It lets my prospects take ownership of their expected savings and champion the business case to use the solutions that I represent. Quite frankly it makes it very easy for an evaluation team to come together and agree on the value of buying my solutions.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

The ROI Shop review by Dennis T.
Dennis T.

"A must have tool"

What do you like best?

ROI Shop is completely configurable to each business. We were able to explain exactly what data we wanted to capture from our clients and output very clean and precise data to aid in closing the deal. Using the ROI tool with our clients gives the opportunity to create another interaction with the client and tie us closer to their business and it's objectives. It is easy for clients to see that our software can help them but without the hard data with dollars and cents savings, it can be difficult to get the client to invest immediately. The other key item the tool includes is a "conservative factor", this allows the client to dial back the potential savings and payback estimates to make an easier sale to their internal stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to think about what I'd like to show to a client but I don't see how to get around that. The team was very helpful in coming up with the right questions for the client.

Our clients recognize the value and the benefit of our software but don't know how to quantify the results to their senior leadership. This tool gives me a link I can share with the client so they can access it anytime to pitch our solution internally. One other major problem is the ability minimize losing an opportunity due to no decision.

The ROI Shop review by User in Computer Software

"ROI Shop makes you the trusted advisor"

What do you like best?

When you put the ROI Shop product in front of a client and work with them to build their business case, you then become an advisor to them and you learn even more. When you permission them to access and modify that information to truly be their own, you then become part of their team.

Leveraging the ROI Shop has helped me increase deal size and further my discussion both up the organization and across

What do you dislike?

There are really no areas of the product that I don't like

Working with my clients to build out their business cases as well as create the baseline measurements that once the system is installed, you can use the ROI Shop to keep the discussions moving forward around how the benchmark has been met to date.

The ROI Shop review by Shawn M.
Shawn M.

"The perfect sales tool!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity of creating a quantifiable return on investment

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more industry stats and averages to use when you don't have confirmed data from the clients when building out an ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and it will save your sales staff countless hours demonstrating a return on investment.

The ROI Shop gives prospective customers real data to analyze a realistic return on investment and allows them to quantify their decision to move forward with Concur.

The ROI Shop review by Joel H.
Joel H.

"Great tool, very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is. I share it with clients to let them review and I do so with confidence that they will understand each section easily.

What do you dislike?

The reporting/exportable file is a little old looking. I typically don't like to use this option. Needs updating.

Helping prospects understand the time savings and efficiencies that can be realized by using our tool. The tool helps this become more "tangible" for the prospect, whereas before it was just a nice thought.

The ROI Shop review by User in Computer Software

"Close more sales with ease"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It takes 10 mins to complete with a prospect. It is simple and covers off on all the keys areas of value in our product.

I like the report it drives, and that the prospect can click through a link to drill down further and even modify their results.

I love that I get notified when my prospect views the report!

I like that you can slide the conservative factor to show the prospect how realistic the ROI is, as well as add in implementation time. It all adds up to a great, quick, easy experience for me and the prospect, and if the decision maker was on the fence with a purchase before this tool, they are almost guaranteed to buy, or at least ask more questions about the product rather than shut off and use price as an excuse.

What do you dislike?

The report could look more professional, it could be better designed.

It could also be branded to our business and use our colouring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in and use it. Play around with it. I created some test ROI's and I even have some generic ROI's for regular use cases of my product so that I can show prospects without going through their specific data. I do not give a proposal without an ROI report backing my recommendation on purchase.

People want to see that the price of our product will eliminate a cost to their business, and what key areas are affected. We look at hard costs saved, productivity improvements and revenue gains. This tool makes it very easy for the prospect to conceptualize these key factors and drive a real insight into the costs involved in the day to day business, that we can help solve.

The ROI Shop review by Brent H.
Brent H.

"Great online ROI Calculator"

What do you like best?

It was fast to set up, and it's easy to use. Mike Farber did a great job helping us through the process and addressing a few change requests along the way.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes. It would be nice if the user could specify the ROI period they wanted to consider (I.e. 3 or 5 years).

Before the web based ROI tool, we had an excel based tool that was not used very often. The new online version allows us to view the usage, and create a custom ROI for each customer/prospect. We also have embedded videos and case studies with examples and proof points that relate to each part of the ROI calculation.

The ROI Shop review by Steven K.
Steven K.

"Fantastic tool for having an impactful business case discussion!"

What do you like best?

The ROI Shop helps create a business case that serves as the internal focus point for discussion. Rather than hoping your project champion has what they need you work together to craft the proposal. It contains organization/role specific value propositions tied to illustrated hard and soft cost benefits. Prospects clearly define the what's in it for them.

What do you dislike?

I would like more of an area to pull in the specific products included in the proposal rather than a total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ROI Shop is incredibly easy to use, explain, and validate. I have utilized this product at a bunch of different organizational levels and had great success. Regardless of where you start in the organization this product facilitates the conversation and helps guide you to the decision maker.

At Concur, our focus is taking the cost out of spend management. Our cloud platform solution provides Travel, Expense, and vendor invoice automation.

I have seen an increase in my relevance to my prospects. I am not just delivering marketing messages I am showing them the cost savings that could be achieved as a result of my solution. That is a different conversation and I would rather be the one having it versus my competitors.

The ROI Shop review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Value Discussion Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use web-based tool with industry standards provided as guidelines makes ROI calculation easy and also makes it accessible for your clients. Included analytics are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Really the only thing I can of that would make the tool any easier is if Average Salary for certain roles was provided.

I am in Software Sales so almost every sales discussion ends up leading to ROI at some point. To have a tool that provides specific line items which I can walk through with my clients to verify numbers or send the link to them and have them review is an invaluable tool.

The ROI Shop review by Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

"Wouldn't try to sell a deal without The ROI Shop!"

What do you like best?

I like that my company was able to customize the sections & fields to be extremely relevant to our industry. And the "hints" next to the fields make it extremely easy for me to create a "generic" ROI for my client with industry averages to use a starting point.

What do you dislike?

If anything, just on the PDF summary output, I wish that the "conservative factor" that I used was indicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to portray an ROI manually or in Excel today, as my company was doing, this solution provides an extremely user-friendly, web-based tool that you and your clients can easily collaborate on to create a true ROI for your clients.

Streamlining and automating very manual processes. I've been able to show a rock solid hard and soft dollar return on investment for my clients to purchase my solution.

The ROI Shop review by Anson G.
Anson G.

"Adding Concrete Value On Every Deal"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to invite my customer to update the data and make it meaningful to them, but providing a URL where they can access the use case we've put together and alter it. By doing so it's undeniable that the ROI is in fact their real numbers and helps us build a stronger business case.

What do you dislike?

I would like to seeing a better designed output file (PDF) that pulls all the data together in a presentation mode. I feel like the design is outdated and could use a refresh.

Trying to uncover and quantify the current cost of doing business. The costs are much higher than the client and myself realized in almost every use case.

The ROI Shop review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Saves time and solves a common problem for prospects - how do I formulate an ROI?"

What do you like best?

My prospects often like our product, they see a need, but they need that last justification for implementing Concur with their organization. I hear them mention the need for an ROI, but when I inquire on how that is formulated they are not always sure. This streamlines that process both for us as sales professionals, and for clients. The interface is easy to use and easy to transfer to a client facing format. It also adds credibility as we present the value of cloud based software, vs. presenting ROI on an excel spreadsheet! I highly recommend the ROI shop.

What do you dislike?

I think too much weight goes into some soft cost savings like Policy Enforcement. However, I do not think that is a reflection on the ROI shop, but rather a tweak that needs to be made in our data points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that the ROI shop is a delivery method for your company's ROI, and have up to date and compelling research to back up your data points that go into calculation.

Much as we need to sell our product to clients, we are truly trying to facilitate an educated business decision that changes the infrastructure of many internal processes. They need to understand this impact not only in theory, but in dollars. For many of my clients, they love that this takes the legwork out of an ROI, and the guesswork out of "am I positioning this correctly".

The ROI Shop review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool! Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to see how the client is interacting with the quote is definitely my fave feature

What do you dislike?

It is a bit clunky, but overall the tool is pretty easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing tool! Highly recommended

We are able to move more deals out of "no decision" as we can prove the value of what we are offering

The ROI Shop review by Martha F.
Martha F.

"My experience with The ROI Shop"

What do you like best?

The simplicity to deploy and the ease by which the tool can be customized and configured are just a few of the positive aspects of the technology. Additionally the interface is user friendly both by our sales staff as well as customers. We needed very little training across the organization to get up and running as a whole, a few laggards needed some hand holding and that was provided as well. Great Experience!

What do you dislike?

Quite honestly there is nothing we dislike. The only think that I can think of is that II wish we had gotten it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I previously mentioned our companies own ROI is spectacular using this technology. Implementation was fantastic and adoption has also been wide within our org. We are extremely pleased.

Demonstrating to the customer the return on investment with THEIR own numbers is powerful. We have had great success with the technology and further more have experienced a verified 28% higher close rate with The ROI Shop technology.

The ROI Shop review by User in Computer Software

"Great way to show value to prospects "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great looking reports and ability for prospect to play with the numbers

What do you dislike?

Would like to add prospect logos into the final presentation

I work at a SaaS company, and it can sometimes be challenging to show the real dollar savings a prospect can expect. They can also disagree with the numbers you present. However, with the ROI shop, prospects can adjust the values to more closely reflect what they are actually seeing in their business and the resulting ROI. Makes for a much more believable ROI calculation. And it's EASY.

The ROI Shop review by Mitchell R.
Mitchell R.

"Great Seevice"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the tool was key to help our sales team make a business case for our service.

The flexibility of the tool is also key. I was skeptical that the tool could be applied for our service and was impressed with the end product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I like the team. Maybe down the road

Making a business case

The ROI Shop review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"Great product and very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and navigate and how you have the ability to customize the data points so that are specific to your industry.

What do you dislike?

During my time using the ROI shop I have not had anything that I dislike.

Ability to quickly build out ROI around my product and allow my clients the ability to work through it.

The ROI Shop review by Brian N.
Brian N.

"Slick ROI tool that's extremely easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for the person completing the ROI and the potential customer editing the ROI

The tool is extremely visual

It offers customer quotes and testimonials that a potential customer can review while completing the ROI

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be add additional fields for one off situations to accommodate every type of customer.

It allows me to offer value to my potential customer and help them build a case for my solution. Also, the tracking allows me to see how engaged my prospect is helping me determine how legitimate a deal is.

The ROI Shop review by User in Computer Software

"User Friendly & Insighful"

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to complete. It is easy to present to prospective prospects and provides a great overview of the ROI content that I am trying to convene.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a cover sheet that has a bit more detailed information on the client - the names, titles, etc. Maybe a place to put their logo, etc.

Saving them time and providing visibility within their organizations. The benefits realized have been numerous - the ability to implement a process that impacts their time and thus saves money. Providing visibility into their spend has providing their senior management with the ability better manage vendor and employee spend.

"Personalized cost savings"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and understand. If information is unknown, industry averages are available.

What do you dislike?

I work specifically in the Healthcare & Life Science vertical. I'd like to add in a few industry specific questions/fields of information to customize unique costs to this industry.

I utilize the tool to show how much an organization's current expense management process is costing them and the different areas of cost savings Concur will provide.

The ROI Shop review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"I share this tool with prospective clients to help them justify the value Concur brings to them."

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and easy to share.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see what the prospect changes as well as have more examples

Concur helps eliminate the manual tasks people need to provide line of sight on company spend like expense reports and A/P invoices.

The ROI Shop review by User in Computer Software

"theROIshop adds a ton of value to my sales process"

What do you like best?

I like how it illustrates the ROI, payback period, and net present value of investing in my software. It allows me to put in a conservative factor and show the value that my clients will gain.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be more flexible to not only eliminate sections, but even specific lines. Additionally, I would like the ability to add my own calculations for things that come up as one off's. It would also be nice to show what the client is paying today vs. just what they are saving but this might just be how our ROI instance is built.

I am solving for showing how spend management software can save companies money. The benefit I have seen is more closed business.

"The ROI SHop"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and prospect facing documents

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. This solution is very user friendly for both the creator and the prospect.

The tool allows the prospect to update their own numbers to uncover their true potential return on investment. The conservative factor also is great for them to estimate accurately in order to make a decision regarding purchase.

The ROI Shop review by Melanie S.
Melanie S.

"Powerful tool for joint collaboration and financial buy in!"

What do you like best?

Such a great tool for our sales reps to help gain financial buy in from stakeholders and create a joint collaboration. From a management perspective, this is also a great preview into a prospects emotional investment.

What do you dislike?

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Getting stakeholders to recognize and believe the return on investment

"Great"

What do you like best?

I'm a sales rep and is key for me to be able to monetize the value of the solution I sell. The ROI Shop is an easy to use ROI tool, easy to share with customers and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

nothing so farnothing so farnothing so farnothing so farnothing so farnothing so far

Speed up sales cycles and close bigger sales deals

"Helping selling tool"

What do you like best?

That the customer can access it and enter their own data

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive enough UX. Should have pop up HELP windows

Helps my champions promote value to economic buyer

The ROI Shop review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The ROI tool has proven to be a great response to prospects request for proof of ROI. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how configurable it is to prospects.

What do you dislike?

It can, at times, seem overwhelming (a lot of questions/answers).

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Definitely proves useful to have an actual solution to help them determine ROI vs. providing case studies and previous prospect's findings.

Proof of ROI. Having a resolution we can provide quiets that point.

Consultant in Computer Software

"Simple intuitive user interface. No training Required."

What do you like best?

Simple to collate statistics

Easy to share with end clients

Light UI that takes minutes to setup

What do you dislike?

More flexibility around currency support at the account level

Recommendations to others considering the product

More flexible currency support which is on the roadmap I believe

Notifications when people access it

ROI clarity for clients purchasing SaaS software

Structures a pricing discussion

"Effective ROI tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use tool for communicating simple ROI to my clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Product is a simple tool for demonstrating ROI.

Cost analysis for Concur. Good way of looking at the hidden costs of manual processes.

Consultant in Computer Software

"ROI for Financial Services"

What do you like best?

Easy calculator and shows each section well

What do you dislike?

Might be confusing to navigate for customers

ROI from going paperless

Learning about The ROI Shop?

* We monitor all The ROI Shop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.