The Trade Desk DMP

The Trade Desk empowers buyers at the campaign level with the most expressive bid capabilities in market, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion.

Work for The Trade Desk DMP?

Learning about The Trade Desk?

The Trade Desk DMP Reviews

Showing 6 The Trade Desk reviews
The Trade Desk review by User

"Tons of 3rd Party Data"

What do you like best?

The Trade Desk has phenomenal account reps and customer service and their DMP has all the data partners your heart could desire. I work within a fairly niche vertical and the 3rd party providers our company has to choose from is remarkable.

They were also the first to partner with our preferred data vendor

What do you dislike?

I wish it were less time consuming to push custom segments to their DMP. But this is not the fault of the Trade Desk, but rather the reality of cookie matching audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to reach out to TTD their staff are very friendly and they are very upfront about the benefits and limitations of their product. I really enjoy working with them and recommend them to anyone looking for an Enterprise level DMP

targeting our ads to a very niche audience quickly by using a combination of 3rd party data providers and their own tech to optimize audiences, ad delivery, reach, etc.

Really enjoy working with them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about The Trade Desk DMP
The Trade Desk review by User

"Good DMP for 3rd Party Data"

What do you like best?

Easy to search and create plans using many 3rd Party Data Partners. I really like the whitelabled data - we see cost efficiencies using the % of media payment model.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky. Sometimes the search functionality gets buggy and you have to refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product requires lots of hands-on management and there is definitely a learning curve to ramp up knowledge/expertise.

We use The Trade Desk DMP power programmatic campaigns that we do not have existing user lists for. We are planning on activating more first party data, but we have not yet ventured down that path.

What Data Management Platform (DMP) solution do you use?

The Trade Desk review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Interface"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized nicely and easy to find. Optimization’s are very simple

What do you dislike?

The new megagon update makes the ad group level difficult

It is very easy to troubleshoot PMPs and determine whether issues are coming from creative, publishers, bids, etc. it makes campaign set up much easier

The Trade Desk review by Hélène "ellen" F.
Hélène "ellen" F.

"I absolutely love the platform"

What do you like best?

The amount of information available to your fingertips. It has a lot of very important data and helps me conduct market and audience research easily

What do you dislike?

Once in a while because the amount of data available is so great, The reports take some time to download - but it's not that bad of a wait :)

The time effectiveness and data oriented platform is simply amazing

The Trade Desk review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Trade Desk Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very user friendly. Prior to the Trade Desk I had never used a Programmatic DMP. The Trade Desk was very helpful with the initial process of learning everything. From a reporting stand point I like that everything is in real time.

What do you dislike?

I handle all of the reporting for our account. When pulling detailed reports you can only pull 30 days at a time. I have been working with the Trade Desk is pulling custom reports.

Based on previous performance I recommend if a site did good on a campaign. The major benefit of The Trade Desk is they offer more data points than other DMPs.

The Trade Desk review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use Platform"

What do you like best?

Can be self managed, while created your own audiences through insights

What do you dislike?

The Cross-Device feature still has some flaws, and haven't seen any success with it thus far

Finding the right optimizations to drive consumers down the funnel.

Learning about The Trade Desk DMP?

* We monitor all The Trade Desk DMP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.