WordPress themes

Theem'on is a marketplaces that offers premium quality WordPress themes.

Work for WordPress themes?

Learning about WordPress?

WordPress themes Reviews

Showing 13 WordPress reviews
WordPress review by <span>Jason O.</span>
Jason O.

"Word Press Themes"

What do you like best?

What can you say about word press themes. if you are not as savvy with the design niche then themes are for you. Personally i don't think the basic non creative or technical user should be using themes. I believe that a theme or a template is a foundation to the creative outlet of that person and their ideas. and honestly many only use what is right in front of them.

What do you dislike?

it feels kinda of dirty using a template or a theme for web design as it is a flow of artistic design by another. Much like using someone else's underwear. You just don't do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that if you use word press themes to change them enough to be unique to your company and idea

I'm Not really solving any problems. I have clients that are cheap and believe in a certain set of beliefs and do not like to spend money investing in something that makes them money. So in these cases i use themes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WordPress themes
WordPress review by <span>Kayla R.</span>
Kayla R.

"My Review of Wordpress Themes"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a large variety of themes available for use, as well as detailed instructions on how to apply the themes and what different widgets are able to be applied to your website once the theme is installed.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how some themes have bugs or errors and I have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what is wrong with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look at other people's websites and ask them what theme they have if you really like it! Don't waste your money on a theme that looks "cool" then ends up having a bunch of glitches or that you just hate.

I'm able to make my website look more professional with the use of different themes.

What Other Development solution do you use?

WordPress review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"WordPress Themes"

What do you like best?

We use WordPress Themes for our church website and they make web design easy for users. We are able to customize pages and choose unique options for different ministry areas. Coding knowledge is not needed & the design is “plug & play” as much as we need or very customizable as well.

What do you dislike?

Some themes are more rigid than others with fewer features. No WordPress theme will be as customizable as coding your own website or hiring someone to do so. Each theme is unique and has different features, which is great, but finding the right one for your site can take some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the time to implement your own site on the front end, this will save you a lot of time over creating your own website “theme.”

WordPress themes allow our website to appear very professional with minimal knowledge from staff. It is easy to implement and use, and training new users takes little time or effort. New pages and information can be shared across multiple users with access. Editing information regularly is easy.

WordPress review by <span>Diana D.</span>
Diana D.

"New User"

What do you like best?

WordPress is SO easy to use. It is very similar to using any Microsoft product.

What do you dislike?

There are some limits on features that I don't understand or know how to implement for our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't have to be a computer programmer or know HTML to use this product. It is very much like MS Word. It's easy to learn, easy to use, and lots of themes to choose from. It's user friendly and especially great for beginners.

We are considering offering a new service and have used WordPress to help us develop the website.

WordPress review by Administrator

"WordPress themes .. lots of choices and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that - when I work with a new WordPress theme - I can immediately see whether it will work for the customer as well as the developer.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a sameness to the themes and the way they look. If customer is looking for something else, the search continues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

not the best solution for small businesses where customers are not technical.

One example is that I am moving an old style site to a WordPress site and there are many benefits -

- the ability to easily add functionality like SEO or security

- it is easy to see how the site will look to others

WordPress review by User in Alternative Medicine
User in Alternative Medicine

"makes your work easierl "

What do you like best?

I like that hte site is already made up so it's easier to work with and play with

What do you dislike?

It's hard to change it - you need to hire a programmer or you need to really plan out how you want your websites to look and integrate it into what is already completed on the wordpress theme. it does save time, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really evaluate what design you want and what you want to do with the site - it's very time intensive

A website that has multiple functionality. You can download a plugin and it gives you resources which in the past was not offered

WordPress review by <span>Preston M.</span>
Preston M.

"Easy to get and use"

What do you like best?

Love wordpress themes they are super easy to use. I can find 90% of the themes I need to get the job done. They are easy to figure out once you get the hang of it.

What do you dislike?

I just with there were more themes to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just please add more themes!

I am able to find and use the best looking visuals for the sites I build which is awesome!

WordPress review by <span>Caryn P.</span>
Caryn P.

"More flexibility than old schoolers might realize"

What do you like best?

With the right theme & plugins, you can create anything you want on Wordpress!

What do you dislike?

I personally have no dislikes, I just know that many old school developers have this idea that Wordpress is really just for building blogs, and it's different (IMO, easier) to build a website using this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visual Composer is a great framework to use in addition to any theme you choose.

Building websites

WordPress review by <span>Micaela E.</span>
Micaela E.

"Wordpress themes are clean and professional"

What do you like best?

The themes are clean, modern, and easy to implement. It’s a one time cost, and you get to use that theme for however long you want.

What do you dislike?

No complaints about Wordpress themes so far.

Wordpress themes is helping make our website look cleaner, modern, and more profession than our last one.

WordPress review by <span>Milind K.</span>
Milind K.

"Great selection of themes"

What do you like best?

the choice of selection. It is a good ecelectic mix

What do you dislike?

I did not like the limited controls it hard to select the right theme I wanted.

I have an e-commerce site and a blog. Have realized benefits of the blog site.

WordPress review by <span>Trish L.</span>
Trish L.

"WordPress Themes"

What do you like best?

This was user friendly and great for a person with not much experience to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

The setup for the themes was very basic with not a lot of options

it has made navigation and utilization of our website much easier

WordPress review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"High end themes!"

What do you like best?

The themes are very user friendly and come optimized out the box to work with some of the most popular Wordpress plugins. Definitely some of the highest quality Wordpress themes out there, I’ll be using Wordpress themes for more dev projects.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a larger selection of themes, but quality is much more important. Great job guys!

Working on client projects in various industries.

WordPress review by User

"Large Variety! "

What do you like best?

I like that there are so many to pick from and that almost all of them are very sleek/elegant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. There are some themes that I don't like but I'm sure they just aren't the right fit for my site's aesthetic.

It helps so that I don't have to code my own theme from scratch.

Learning about WordPress themes?

* We monitor all WordPress themes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.