ThinkHR Learn

ThinkHR Learn delivers the courses and solutions that matter most to organizations, helping them stay compliant and empowering employees with the information and tools to grow professionally. ThinkHR Learn is different from other training solutions with its bite-sized courses, unlimited access, private branded approach and custom administration.

Work for ThinkHR Learn?
Thoughtindustries logo  2x

Learning about ThinkHR Learn?

ThinkHR Learn Reviews

Ask ThinkHR Learn a Question
Showing 26 ThinkHR Learn reviews
ThinkHR Learn review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

Amazing Resource

What do you like best?

The full catalog of resources is amazing. Any HR questions can be answered by this program. We are using this for safety to begin and so far it has been great.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to administer courses to employees without having to give them all access. We have multiple systems that employees access so or them to keep track of login information is sometimes a struggle. It would be nice if this could integrate with our Payroll and HR System.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great resource for any HR professional. The amount of content and testing was very surprising. Being able to customize based on your state is nice as well. We currently receive this thorough our insurance provider so we do not pay. Check with yours!

The only struggle that we see so far is that offline testing is not available so all employees need to be added to the system, employees already have a lot of logins to remember. Integration with our Payroll and HR system would be nice. We currently use Paycor, which has it's own learning management, but nothing is pre-built like ThinkHR. Some from of EDI feed between the two would be even better.

Safety Training, HR Development, Harassment Training, employee development. There are a lot of courses within the system that you do not think of regularly, but come in handy when a problem or void is realized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ThinkHR Learn
ThinkHR Learn review by <span>Kathy R.</span>
Kathy R.

HR and benefits assistance program

What do you like best?

I have only had this program for about a week. I have not had a chance to review all of the features yet, but what I have looked at so far seems to be great. I love the compliance calendar to remind us of upcoming compliance issues that we have deadlines for. I can't wait to use the Employee Handbook section to update our handbook and the job description builder to bring all of our job descriptions up to date. Love the Management Forms! I already see several of the form samples that we can use. I think this website is going to be invaluable to me.

What do you dislike?

I just started using this product and don't dislike anything with the program so far. Because I just started using it, I have not had a chance to check everything that is there, but what I have looked at is awesome. I can't wait to delve into some of the features. I only dislike that I haven't had time to review the features more thoroughly. I an so excited about discovering all that you have to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program came highly recommended. I have not had access to the program for very long, but what I have reviewed is great. This program has everything I could ask for in assisting me with all things HR. Take the time to review the site. You will find that this website is invaluable and a must have tool in handling all of your HR issues.

I just started very recently using this product. I have not had any problems to solve yet. The benefits, I am sure will be realized as soon as I start using the features of the product. As far as solving problems, I like the Q&A section. This has already helped me answer a few questions that we have had come up. The search feature will help find a more in depth answer if I need it. I just discovered a New Employee Orientation section in the Job Descriptions section. We are currently working on updating our NEO program and I am sure the information here, as well as the forms that I have found, will be an asset for us tin reworking our NEO program. I keep finding all kinds of good information on this website!

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

ThinkHR Learn review by <span>Cyndi R.</span>
Cyndi R.

Better then It was

What do you like best?

It has a wide variety of training materials

What do you dislike?

You cannot upload customized training materials, you can only use the ones that are uploaded in the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use customized training along with other you cannot with ThinkHR learn

I am able to provide on-line training for new hires that they can take at their own pace and include important training as part of the new hire on-boarding process that we did not have before. Such as safety, customer service and others. The benefits are that it is consistent training. we are also able to conduct our annual harassment trainings.

ThinkHR Learn review by <span>Summer V.</span>
Summer V.

Review of ThinkHR

What do you like best?

ThinkHR is a great tool for information and ideas in HR. They offer a variety of webinars and posts that are extremely relevant to anyone in an HR role.

What do you dislike?

I honestly wish they would send out more emails and information

ThinkHR has helped me understand some of the issues we are facing in HR and to realize that it is not just here in my state but all over the country. They have provided me with information that has helped me in a new role that I accepted within my organization.

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Engage HR Leaders

What do you like best?

I like the variety of courses which provide the basic materials needed for our staff. It provides our group with the overview most need within their first 90 days as an employee. We don't have to bombard them all at once, we can assign a few items at a time.

What do you dislike?

We use it for content, but don't have access to add our own content. I would like to be able to add our internally created content.

We need to deliver the same message to all of our employees across the organization, regardless of their location and position. The software allows us to provide some of the same message through this platform.

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

Good for basic trainings

What do you like best?

The company was already moving away from this when I started working there but I loved the variety of trainings that were offered through this software.

What do you dislike?

A reason we moved away from the software was because more customized and company specific trainings were needed and the option was not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a learning platform that offers more than just a basic standard this might not be for you.

During our time of mass hiring we were able to have a lot of the new hires in our direct labor positions complete specialized trainings they needed.

Learning about ThinkHR Learn?

* We monitor all ThinkHR Learn reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.