ThinkHR Learn

ThinkHR Learn delivers the courses and solutions that matter most to organizations, helping them stay compliant and empowering employees with the information and tools to grow professionally. ThinkHR Learn is different from other training solutions with its bite-sized courses, unlimited access, private branded approach and custom administration.

Work for ThinkHR Learn?

Learning about ThinkHR Learn?

ThinkHR Learn Reviews

Ask ThinkHR Learn a Question
Showing 27 ThinkHR Learn reviews
ThinkHR Learn review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Amazing Resource"

What do you like best?

The full catalog of resources is amazing. Any HR questions can be answered by this program. We are using this for safety to begin and so far it has been great.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to administer courses to employees without having to give them all access. We have multiple systems that employees access so or them to keep track of login information is sometimes a struggle. It would be nice if this could integrate with our Payroll and HR System.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great resource for any HR professional. The amount of content and testing was very surprising. Being able to customize based on your state is nice as well. We currently receive this thorough our insurance provider so we do not pay. Check with yours!

The only struggle that we see so far is that offline testing is not available so all employees need to be added to the system, employees already have a lot of logins to remember. Integration with our Payroll and HR system would be nice. We currently use Paycor, which has it's own learning management, but nothing is pre-built like ThinkHR. Some from of EDI feed between the two would be even better.

Safety Training, HR Development, Harassment Training, employee development. There are a lot of courses within the system that you do not think of regularly, but come in handy when a problem or void is realized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ThinkHR Learn
ThinkHR Learn review by Kathy R.
Kathy R.

"HR and benefits assistance program"

What do you like best?

I have only had this program for about a week. I have not had a chance to review all of the features yet, but what I have looked at so far seems to be great. I love the compliance calendar to remind us of upcoming compliance issues that we have deadlines for. I can't wait to use the Employee Handbook section to update our handbook and the job description builder to bring all of our job descriptions up to date. Love the Management Forms! I already see several of the form samples that we can use. I think this website is going to be invaluable to me.

What do you dislike?

I just started using this product and don't dislike anything with the program so far. Because I just started using it, I have not had a chance to check everything that is there, but what I have looked at is awesome. I can't wait to delve into some of the features. I only dislike that I haven't had time to review the features more thoroughly. I an so excited about discovering all that you have to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program came highly recommended. I have not had access to the program for very long, but what I have reviewed is great. This program has everything I could ask for in assisting me with all things HR. Take the time to review the site. You will find that this website is invaluable and a must have tool in handling all of your HR issues.

I just started very recently using this product. I have not had any problems to solve yet. The benefits, I am sure will be realized as soon as I start using the features of the product. As far as solving problems, I like the Q&A section. This has already helped me answer a few questions that we have had come up. The search feature will help find a more in depth answer if I need it. I just discovered a New Employee Orientation section in the Job Descriptions section. We are currently working on updating our NEO program and I am sure the information here, as well as the forms that I have found, will be an asset for us tin reworking our NEO program. I keep finding all kinds of good information on this website!

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

ThinkHR Learn review by Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.

"Better then It was "

What do you like best?

It has a wide variety of training materials

What do you dislike?

You cannot upload customized training materials, you can only use the ones that are uploaded in the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use customized training along with other you cannot with ThinkHR learn

I am able to provide on-line training for new hires that they can take at their own pace and include important training as part of the new hire on-boarding process that we did not have before. Such as safety, customer service and others. The benefits are that it is consistent training. we are also able to conduct our annual harassment trainings.

ThinkHR Learn review by Summer V.
Summer V.

"Review of ThinkHR"

What do you like best?

ThinkHR is a great tool for information and ideas in HR. They offer a variety of webinars and posts that are extremely relevant to anyone in an HR role.

What do you dislike?

I honestly wish they would send out more emails and information

ThinkHR has helped me understand some of the issues we are facing in HR and to realize that it is not just here in my state but all over the country. They have provided me with information that has helped me in a new role that I accepted within my organization.

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Engage HR Leaders"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of courses which provide the basic materials needed for our staff. It provides our group with the overview most need within their first 90 days as an employee. We don't have to bombard them all at once, we can assign a few items at a time.

What do you dislike?

We use it for content, but don't have access to add our own content. I would like to be able to add our internally created content.

We need to deliver the same message to all of our employees across the organization, regardless of their location and position. The software allows us to provide some of the same message through this platform.

ThinkHR Learn review by User

"Great source for compliance and staying up to date"

What do you like best?

We use thinkHR through our insurance broker, EPIC. The site is organized by categories which are easy to find the info you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when doing a general search, there are way too many irrelevant results that come up.

We've used it to train our HR team in HIPAA compliance and will use it to take other HR courses as well.

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Good for basic trainings"

What do you like best?

The company was already moving away from this when I started working there but I loved the variety of trainings that were offered through this software.

What do you dislike?

A reason we moved away from the software was because more customized and company specific trainings were needed and the option was not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a learning platform that offers more than just a basic standard this might not be for you.

During our time of mass hiring we were able to have a lot of the new hires in our direct labor positions complete specialized trainings they needed.

ThinkHR Learn review by Santaelena H.
Santaelena H.

"Great"

What do you like best?

The information displayed is easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Not much as I have just started using it

Investigations training and the info is easily accessible

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Trainings"

What do you like best?

Think she learn gave me the ability to complete several trainings from my office. Allowing me and other new employees to received proper training on our time

What do you dislike?

With most virtual trainings, the voices can be a bit lackluster

unfortunately with high turnovers, it's hard to schedule several people at once for trainings. With virtual trainings, it's easier to accommodate onboardings

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great product"

What do you like best?

This software offers a wide variety of topics in which to train employees, from basic tips on time management and productivity to important issues like OSHA

What do you dislike?

At times, the communication between completion of the course and what the HR administrator has access to, something gets lost and the course will show as incomplete. Inability to upload your own unique training materials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent training program with a wide variety of topics

It allows for employees to continue to keep up with important trainings on their own time instead of taking time out of all staff meetings.

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Great System"

What do you like best?

I like how we can assign individuals based on their needs for education in the workplace

What do you dislike?

I wish we can customize certain videos or curriculum based on our departments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

customer is able to customize easily learning, education, and curriculum based on departments.

Education and Continued Education. That it is easy and accessible and easily manageable

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Military
Administrator in Military

"Comprehensive training"

What do you like best?

Wide variety of training courses, The information displayed is easily accessible.

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great resource for HR projects and questions for HR Departments and Supervisors"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the information is easy to find and well-organized. The information is also very easy to follow and is available for larger or smaller organizations.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about it. Some of the information is a little to simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool for HR practitioners to go to instead of searching the web everywhere.

There are templates so that we do not have to start from scratch. We have also used the audit tools available for HR.

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Cheaper alternative than seminars"

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty nice, and it's good to be able to have multiple users and levels. There are a lot of different courses to choose from in a variety of different departments as well as some that span across the whole company, such as Safety and Wellness.

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses are lackluster, and it sometimes seems like they went for quantity over quality. Sometimes the cloud feature lags up.

We are training our employees, particularly our supervisors, in a way that they can go at their own pace.

ThinkHR Learn review by Susan F.
Susan F.

"Helpful information at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Constantly adding new content, very relevant to whats going on in the world of HR

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike

With a fast past environment and running a business in California, the laws are always changing and HR professionals are already slammed with work, its nice to get this information at my finger tips

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Great Training Tool"

What do you like best?

This software offers a wide variety of topics in which to train employees, from basic tips on time management and productivity to important issues like armed intruder or fire safety.

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Computer Software

"ThinkHR Review"

What do you like best?

The HR courses are very helpful and the best part is the service they provide when you reach out to them with HR related questions.

What do you dislike?

As an admin of the site, you don' t have access to the certificates or completion of course for employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great solution that provides HR training and also HR support for questions you may have.

HR training and also HR support for questions we may encounter.

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"ThinkHR Helps Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage all of our locations in different states all on one website. With all state's laws being different, it can be tricky to know whether your policies for one state are good enough to comply with another state's.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more webinars and interactive features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consult your broker (if you have one) before signing up.

Compliance issues (state laws).

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

It offers a variety of excellent tools for HR professionals to use in their position.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say at this time.

I like the document creator and the: Continuously updated compliance content reviewed and approved by a national law firm (direct from their site) is an excellent business use feature.

ThinkHR Learn review by Maureen M.
Maureen M.

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

Variety of learning platforms from theory to techie

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about Think HR

Human Resources continuing education

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Good experience, Not for Me though"

What do you like best?

I like that all training materials are easily accessible and on hand any time you may need them

What do you dislike?

I feel that I usually already knew some of the theory presentation material, and could find other ThinkHR info in other places

Compliance, this has given me a resource for complying with old, new, and upcoming laws

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Higher Education

"Most helpful tool for HR professionals "

What do you like best?

The HR professionals at Think HR are very knowledgeable and provide excellent information that helps my organization resolve issues promptly.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far--every interaction has been amazingly helpful!

We are working on payroll compliance. We received information that will help us move forward and improve organizational processes.

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Review of Think RN"

What do you like best?

The easy userface that allows me to be able to access information all in one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited function of categories it can be used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic, everyday information, it works ok.

Imput from data.

Feedback from presentations.

Conversations from multiple groups.

ThinkHR Learn review by User

"Think HR is a good resource for Human Resources."

What do you like best?

I like the email updates it sends me and resources for both Human Resources and employees.

What do you dislike?

A bit hard to navigate and does not have the training tools I need.

New ways to keep track of trainings.

ThinkHR Learn review by Administrator

"Great Resource"

What do you like best?

That we can ask any HR related question along with using them for our required sexual harassment training.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I do not dislike anything.

Sexual Harassment Training

ThinkHR Learn review by User in Information Technology and Services

"THINKHR"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the Quick Response Time

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. I use the software heavily

Employee questions and needs. They provide insight with laws and compliance needs

"Think HR Learn Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to contact everyone in the company, really good characteristic.

What do you dislike?

Some of the configurations are somewhat confusing

creating open forums for various discussions

Learning about ThinkHR Learn?

* We monitor all ThinkHR Learn reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.