Thinkific

Thinkific is an all-in-one online course platform designed to empower anyone to quickly create and deliver stunning courses on their own branded site.

Work for Thinkific?

Learning about Thinkific?

Thinkific Reviews

Ask Thinkific a Question
Showing 10 Thinkific reviews
Thinkific review by <span>Maria V.</span>
Maria V.

"Best Online Learning Platform"

What do you like best?

Thinkific brings beautifully simple course creation. Easy to use. Drag and drop building makes it a breeze to put together an online course in such a short period of time. Customer service is outstanding. They are very responsive to answering questions and having tons of webinars to get you started.

What do you dislike?

Such features could use updating. Some custom templates could use updating as well as now they only have three templates to choose from. Branding options could be stronger and an integration of live webinars would be an outstanding addition!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare their features with other systems.

Creating online course content in a simple and effective way without knowing code. A great platform to use and promote your online courses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Thinkific
Thinkific review by <span>Irina L.</span>
Irina L.

"The best online course software"

What do you like best?

The flexibility when building the course, the possibility to add different media and create quizzes. Free plan.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more possibilities to blend our main site with the Thinkific platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are only at the stage of launching our product but before choosing the platform we did a detailed research on all products that are there in the market and Thinkific was by far the best.

It is the most flexible online teaching platform and it is a godsend for tutors who want to start a real business building online courses.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Thinkific review by <span>darshil b.</span>
darshil b.

"All in one learning management system at your place !"

What do you like best?

allows to create you own online school (brand)

it creates compelling content

provides a video library

very easy to understand and learn

Very responsive to every question I've posed

What do you dislike?

some improvements are still needed but still a really good option for the creation of online course

Recommendations to others considering the product

really a good option for creating online courses,easy to use and straightforward . do give it a try!

i am able to create my own online courses and providing my students .My interaction with the students has been increased as students are finding it interesting and impressive

Thinkific review by <span>Nat L.</span>
Nat L.

"I use thinkific for go-at-your-own-pace team trainings "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can have a professional training site for free that is entirely paced by the learner. I also love that I can track where they are throughout the training!

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike much about the platform itself. I do wish that I could drip release the modules in the free version, but it’s amazing nonetheless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly consider trying this site for your next self-created training/course. I do not charge for my trainings (it’s included with what I offer), so I have not experienced earning revenue through the site.

I am able to connect my team with trainings that I have prerecorded in a way that feels like a professional e-course. It saves me tons of time and is effective.

Thinkific review by <span>gaurav a.</span>
gaurav a.

"powerful dynamic platform to create online courses"

What do you like best?

simple launching

easy import of courses

no technical experience is required i.e. easy for beginners too

retain contents right

voice over slides are available

allows to create your own brand

What do you dislike?

bit of technicality

The price factor seems to be higher than other online course

seems to be a nerdy one

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform through which you can build your online courses, while growing your brand, Thinkific is the option to consider. You will have full control of the information on all your students

allowsto share all courses through this dynamic platform, and you can choose the price plan that suits your needs.ease of use,features like voice over slides are simply amazing

Thinkific review by <span>Joe G.</span>
Joe G.

"Best online course builder on the market"

What do you like best?

I like that the templates look nice, and the course builder is easy to use. They have great customer support too.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reporting features, and that you can't check individual quiz results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time on Teachable or any other platform. Just get Thinkific.

We have a home for our online course, and didn't have to get a more complicated platform.

Thinkific review by <span>Nikunj G.</span>
Nikunj G.

"QUick and easy but limited in terms of customisarion"

What do you like best?

Easy and quick to learn and use. No technical info required to start.

What do you dislike?

Limited option for customisations so limited options

Listing our events and conferences. Easy way to build pages for them.

Thinkific review by <span>Jennifer D.</span>
Jennifer D.

"Awesome training tool with free option."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and great free features available.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It's great to use and easy to add to.

It a great solution to teaching online.

Thinkific review by <span>Lacey M.</span>
Lacey M.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use, I am able to see my progress!

What do you dislike?

I wish I was notified more of where I was at in the course!

Training

Thinkific review by User

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

This is a great resource for our constituents to use and share.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about this program

Using this resource has provided the public with knowledge of the sanctuary movement and how to become a sanctuary congregation

Learning about Thinkific?

* We monitor all Thinkific reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.