ThriveHive

Ask ThriveHive a Question
Showing 52 ThriveHive reviews
ThriveHive review by <span>Aurore (Rori) Z.</span>
Aurore (Rori) Z.

Wonderful way for small business owners to get things up and running

What do you like best?

One on one marketing coach has been invaluable for Flourish. Each session with Mike has provided me with a better understanding of next steps I need to take and why. Even with an MBA and an extensive business background, this has been helpful for me in terms of learning aspects of search engine optimization and social media marketing.

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something, I would say that I wish the monthly maintenance fee for the website was a bit less, but other than that, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a scheduling option for using local spaces to schedule meetings...almost like a virtual meeting room scheduler. I know there is a website that offers professional meeting spaces that you can book based on the location and requirements for the meeting....would love to be able to tap in to something like that through my scheduler or roll my scheduler and a meeting location planner in to my dashboard.

Marketing, growing client base, managing leads and understanding which marketing tools are best serving my business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ThriveHive
ThriveHive review by <span>Djenaba J.</span>
Djenaba J.

The Best Investment for my Business

What do you like best?

I enjoy working with my marketing coach, Mike Flynn. When we first started working together, he took the time to understand my specific business. He gives me actionable steps to help improve SEO for my website; advises me on running Google, Facebook and Instagram ads to promote my business; and offers tips on how to improve email messaging to increase engagement. Overall, Mike has made my life easier. I truly appreciate the opportunity to work with him on my business.

What do you dislike?

I was excited about the ability to send out email blasts from the Thrivehive platform. However, because I am unable to customize messages in the way that I would like, I continue to use MailChimp. In addition, the platform does not allow me to shorten tracked links. So after I create a tracked link in Thrivehive, I shorten it using bitly. Also, I set up social posts through Hootsuite because of the ability to schedule Instagram and Linkedin posts.

I signed up for ThriveHive because I needed to save time. I wanted to automate my marketing efforts and find a better way to track and respond to leads. I've been using the platform since December 2017 and my leads have increased from around 10 to 40 per month. I also love that I was able to categorize all of my contacts and target email messages to the appropriate group.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

ThriveHive review by <span>Jeff S.</span>
Jeff S.

Learn. Practice. Grow

What do you like best?

I like their knowledge about making the most out of the internet and social media platforms. Melissa, who is my coach, is very helpful in guiding me through writing blogs, and tightening up my website. She's patient with me as I'm not a social media type.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about ThriveHive. They really do a very good job helping small to medium sized companies become better at marketing.

I'm a professional commercial photographer. Like any other business, I need a steady stream of new prospects and clients. Not being a social media type at all, ThriveHive is helping me realize the value of social media outlets, and guiding me through the maze.

ThriveHive review by <span>Lynn S.</span>
Lynn S.

SEO, content, and marketing-speak in easy-to-undertstand, bite size pieces.

What do you like best?

Working with Thrive Hive is the best thing I've done for my company. Mike has kept me focus on the big goals, broken down concepts into easy-to-understand and applicable-to-my-business pieces that have increased my understanding and confidence. I see new results each week. This is the perfect marketing vehicle for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing I dislike. Maybe that I can't hire them as my in-house team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The value of the marketing coach far exceeds my expectations. Mike is personable, interested, and a great teacher.

SEO, content, blogging, all with a focus to reach the industry and generate business. I receive new contacts each week from others in the industry reaching out to me for direction on how to grow their business as a risk manager.

ThriveHive review by <span>Elisa K.</span>
Elisa K.

Finally, someone who does what they say they will!

What do you like best?

Our coach, Mike is outstanding. His guidance and suggestions have produced results. He was even able to help us recover control of our Google business listing. Other companies have made many promises and have simply failed to deliver or even just follow up.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything to dislike about any of our interactions with anyone at ThriveHive. If you do need one, maybe they could pay me instead? Just kidding.

We have used them to increase our presence on the web mostly at this point. We have been coached on how to bring all our efforts together in a more concentrated marketing effort. Nothing quite as rewarding as seeing a lead come in from ThriveHive.

ThriveHive review by <span>Jenefeness H.</span>
Jenefeness H.

Thrivehive is a Virtual IT Department for my Small Business

What do you like best?

I am the CEO of Financial COMFORT Consulting. Our primary role is providing direct services to entrepreneurs and developing solutions for personal finance. We are a microenterprise with 5 or fewer employees and do not have the capacity to have an IT Department.

Our website was designed and is hosted through ThriveHive. Whenever I need updates, I call them directly and they have been consistently gracious, providing superior customer service and quality work. Although, they are more than 700 miles away from our office, I feel like when I call them they are as close as the office next door. I have never had to make repeat calls either. They understand what I need and get it done precisely. They also provide me with a ton of resources to assist me in my marketing endeavors.

What do you dislike?

I love everything from the price to the quality of service. I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be the best move for your small business endeavors! It is like having a virtual IT and Marketing department that enables you to feel empowered and look professional.

Marketing is an on-going opportunity for small business owners. With the help of the resources and services of ThriveHive it has been very optimistic.

Learning about ThriveHive?

* We monitor all ThriveHive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.