ThriveHive

ThriveHive review by <span>Jeff S.</span>
Jeff S.

Learn. Practice. Grow

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like their knowledge about making the most out of the internet and social media platforms. Melissa, who is my coach, is very helpful in guiding me through writing blogs, and tightening up my website. She's patient with me as I'm not a social media type.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about ThriveHive. They really do a very good job helping small to medium sized companies become better at marketing.

I'm a professional commercial photographer. Like any other business, I need a steady stream of new prospects and clients. Not being a social media type at all, ThriveHive is helping me realize the value of social media outlets, and guiding me through the maze.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ThriveHive
ThriveHive review by <span>Jenefeness H.</span>
Jenefeness H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am the CEO of Financial COMFORT Consulting. Our primary role is providing direct services to entrepreneurs and developing solutions for personal finance. We are a microenterprise with 5 or fewer employees and do not have the capacity to have an IT Department.

Our website was designed and is hosted through ThriveHive. Whenever I need updates, I call them directly and they have been consistently gracious, providing superior customer service and quality work. Although, they are more than 700 miles away from our office, I feel like when I call them they are as close as the office next door. I have never had to make repeat calls either. They understand what I need and get it done precisely. They also provide me with a ton of resources to assist me in my marketing endeavors.

What do you dislike?

I love everything from the price to the quality of service. I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be the best move for your small business endeavors! It is like having a virtual IT and Marketing department that enables you to feel empowered and look professional.

Marketing is an on-going opportunity for small business owners. With the help of the resources and services of ThriveHive it has been very optimistic.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

ThriveHive review by <span>Tiffany H.</span>
Tiffany H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ThriveHive platform is an invaluable and robust tool that has truly streamlined many of our marketing efforts, which has saved us time and money. The regular one-on-one coaching that I've received with Mike as part of the tandem plan has upped our marketing game immensely.

What do you dislike?

I like pretty much everything about ThriveHIve. Occasionally the platform itself can be a little "buggy," but it's nothing that hitting Refresh can't solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use as much of the platform as you can and utilize the marketing coaching. It's well worth the investment, but only if you take advantage of as much as it has to offer.

With a small staff and limited resources, we don't always have the time to generate fresh new ideas to market our services, and Mike has brought that to the table through the marketing coaching. We have seen an increase in our revenue since we started using ThriveHive, and we're saving time and money doing it.

ThriveHive review by <span>Audrey B.</span>
Audrey B.

They are rock stars!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

ThriveHive built my website in record time. It was such a painless process. It is nothing fancy which is what I wanted but it can do so much more than my old website I had and the best thing is I can quickly edit and update the data whenever I want. The analytics they provide are good and help the small business owner track what is happening with their website and social media. If you are looking for great customer service and a good quality product at an affordable price then you can't go wrong.

What do you dislike?

So far I have found nothing I dislike about the software. Still learning.

Increased presence on the web. Better analytics to track my marketing. Happiness because I no longer am wasting time and being frustrated to find out that my website can't do something that I wanted.

ThriveHive review by <span>Maegan M.</span>
Maegan M.
Validated Review

A great team, very efficient!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have worked with ThriveHive for a number of years and have had dealings with multiple people. Everyone I have worked with has been extremely personable and helpful.

As a small business owner, I seek their suggestions on various topics and they always have fantastic ideas. Being from Boston it is great to know personally of another great company locally and be able to have such a great experience. They keep cost very minimal which also shows a commitment to their clients and their output is top notch. I have recommended them to other small businesses and will continue to do so!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any dislikes. With all of my experience with them I can't really think of anything!

I realized though them the benefits they can offer if I stepped up how I was using them. I saw examples of their work that I loved and they helped me get there.

ThriveHive review by <span>Valarie M.</span>
Valarie M.

Love working with ThriveHive

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I have a marketing "team" that I can bounce ideas off of, and more importantly, learn from their experiences. I'm great at problem-solving, hence our line of adhesive frames, but not good at marketing at all. Melissa, my designated account rep, is insightful and willing to teach so that I can progress and build my business.

What do you dislike?

Not sure on this one. I've only been working with ThriveHive for a couple of months. I will say that I wish the software were usable for me. I use Mailchimp, so I haven't really been able to gain any growth with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the marketing consulting services even if the software isn't what you're looking for!

Marketing - getting the word out about our products. I saw an increase in Amazon sales of over 700% in just the first month. Now to keep that growth going and add to it is the goal!

Learning about ThriveHive?

* We monitor all ThriveHive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.