Thryv

Thryv is simple small software to help small businesses manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid.

Work for Thryv?

Learning about Thryv?

Thryv Reviews

Ask Thryv a Question
Showing 19 Thryv reviews
Thryv review by User

"Love this Site and Features"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and functionality. I like that I can link together all the products I use and offer in one simple platform. I like how easy it is to change items on site and that they update automatically. I love the visibility it brings me on multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't either create another campaign or adjust my listings ? Not sure how to describe. Not sure how to use the campaigns or really many features on the site. Not sure how to link multiple locations to the same business. I have a Google My Business in Multiple Locations and It would be nice to be able to link all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all my co-workers to this site and program. I see the benefits of the visibility in the search engines.

I love having my pictures as a home screen image and linking all the things I use in one easy to use site. Having visibility on multiple platforms without having to do anything is awesome. I would like to know more about the social media marketing but I am not there yet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Thryv
Thryv review by Jenny D.
Jenny D.

"Nice All-In-One Package"

What do you like best?

The mobility of using experience. Being able to easily swap from desktop to tablet or phone, and still access all of the features. Simple search feature, and automatic populating of information that saves me time.

What do you dislike?

I think most of my dislikes about the program are user preferences, like not being able to color code and limitation of how much I can see on the screen at a time. Would like to see more condensed viewing options with no picture or logo keeping spaced apart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing product for industries working direct with individuals and clients, like real estate, direct sales and service, electricians, plumbers, etc. It may be a little harder to use for b2b type project, but we have found it to be still very workable - and will be watching to see as this platform improves, as it already has several times. Which is proof of the quality of company behind it. The integration with your website is beautiful and seamless. The staff is quick to respond, very helpful in training, and eager to find solutions.

Thryv solved the problem of salespeople having to enter a contact into the database, they automatically get entered when they reach out to us. This is extremely helpful for tracking the numbers.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Thryv review by Corinn N.
Corinn N.

"I love the ease of use"

What do you like best?

I love how i can easily communicate with my patients on a single platform that integrates all of my systems and marketing!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more creative flexibility for email marketing, and also a way to do MMS text marketing for images. I also wish that you didnt have to use a landline to integrate text message features with my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend starting to use Thryv from the beginning with all of your business needs because of how well they integrate our customers and keep them in a funnel.

It has saved me a lot of time!

Thryv review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Initial Experience is Great."

What do you like best?

I love the individual support I get. The ease at which I can schedule an appointment with a THRYV specialist. And all the different ways I can use THRYV. I really like the hands-on approach where I can ask questions directly and get my answers immediately.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. There is a setup period like with anything else but it's time-consuming. Once it's all done I'm confident I will be able to better use my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the basic version and move up if need be.

Keeping track of appointments, following up with prospects. I can coordinate my schedule so interested parties can make an appointment without having to call or email me. It helps me to clear my desk of paper and move into the tech age. I'm also interested in using the email campaigns.

"Convenient Interaction"

What do you like best?

Thryv allows your business, school, etc. connect to the public with ease. Instead of posting to each social media website individually, you can send posts instantly through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more! Moreover, for those who wish to send text messages to all of their contacts, Thryv is perfect!

What do you dislike?

It is difficult for international clients to join our Thryv contacts, so they're unable to receive text message alerts. Also, if you like to post interactive content on social media sites, Thryv doesn't allow that. I love sending polls instead of just seeing what people comment, but to do that, I have to create a poll in each social media platform individually.

We use Thryv to send reminders and alerts to our contacts and to monitor our social media interaction. I love that Thryv has a graphic breakdown of how our social media posts are faring with the public as well as a way to respond to comments.

Thryv review by James P.
James P.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Given the beginning assistance for set-up of the system, it has been very easy to use and there are other feedback options that are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is a challenge at first to understand the scheduling of prompts on facebook that is either the user or the programming capability. Without further use, I can't tell one way or another if it is me or the program. There is a bit of slowness to the download ability also, but I'm unsure if it is a high-traffic issue, timing, or expectations.

It has simplified a marketing need that I hope will have large benefits in the future.

Thryv review by Tigi M.
Tigi M.

"Thryv saves me time"

What do you like best?

I really like how Thryv is easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

The name...I keep typing Thrive instead of Thryv.

I wanted a way to manage my social media and online presence along with a way to bill my patients that don't pay at the time of service. Now Thryv handles posting to Facebook and Twitter for me automatically. Thryv also keeps my online listings across the web all in sync. Also I no longer have to take the time to print out and mail out paper invoices. I can email/text them out to patients and they get reminders if they haven't paid.

Thryv review by Jose J. D.
Jose J. D.

"So far it has been absdolutly Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The entire process from getting set up to support and follow up has been simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more social media pages to post on. I wish the CRM system was more robust and could do more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it you wont be disapointed

Social Media, Website, Videos, CRM and more

Thryv review by Derek G.
Derek G.

"Good experience and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the customizability of the information and the ease of use on the appointment reminders.

What do you dislike?

Could have better functionality of the email drip campaigns with the basic package.

I have automated my scheduling completely with this program, allowing me to spend mire time on other parts of my business.

Thryv review by John H.
John H.

"Thryv review"

What do you like best?

I like that my social post are on autopilot. I do not have to worry about making sure I have a social media presence.

What do you dislike?

The site is a little tough to navigate. It could be a little more intuitive.

I am solving a few communication problems using Thryv. My website is now up to day and very pleasing visually. I also do not have to worry about keeping up with my companies social media accounts. I have had an increase in online communications from my customers.

"Got me noticed"

What do you like best?

My web presence was all mixed up due to a move 3 1/2 years ago. Within days of Thryv updating my information, I was getting phone calls. I am truly satisfied.

What do you dislike?

I don't really see a downside, as I can control it all myself and get help if I need it.

I moved my business 3 1/2 years ago and it caused my information to be fractured all over the web. Now I don't get calls from customers confused about where I am.

Thryv review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Some Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

I like the social media aspect of this product. Having a CRM to help organize clients is helpful also.

What do you dislike?

The process of still setting this up has been frustrating. I still can't get our instagram account connected. Our landline enabled for text messaging. Calendar sync issues with Google, also when we go online to set up social media posting for future scheduled dates the system seems to be going through a "update" or isn't working correctly.

Social Media when it works

Thryv review by MAGGIE C.
MAGGIE C.

"I love this !"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the setup and use I feel I get more with less work

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I forget I have it.It would help if I had a rep come to my facility.

Location on the internet and social media marketing

Thryv review by Jose D.
Jose D.

"You need them on your side!"

What do you like best?

All of the product they offer with a great price.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing, so far I give them a 10 out of 10

Social media, videos, crm system, and more

Thryv review by Alexander G.
Alexander G.

"I have experienced the best customer service "

What do you like best?

The client portal is so easy to use and the social media aspect is great

What do you dislike?

not much, sometimes the unlinking of the social media accounts

social media branding

Thryv review by Guy N.
Guy N.

"This product is great, it allows one to keep track of important business relationships."

What do you like best?

The software allows business owners to target special groups of clients, like those making payments ect..

What do you dislike?

It takes a a min. to learn how to use the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product wonderful support

Categorizing clients and the benefits are I'm able to communicate with clients right from the software. One can set appointment, receive feedback and the entire time the business looks very professional

"Awesome software "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. I can flow from one application to another with out multiple logins or ever leaving the app

What do you dislike?

So far it works great for the price point

Customer communication- I have a rolling history or all my clients interactions in one place.

Thryv review by Administrator

"My experience with Thryv"

What do you like best?

The opportunity to have some services that I was looking for such as text marketing and online listing management

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has been a little glitchy. I have had a little bit of a learning curve.

Online listing management and text marketing at a good price

Thryv review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great way to stay organized"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to add and manage contacts and reach out to a number of people at once.

What do you dislike?

The limited availability to use pictures in my campaigns.

Keeping engaged with my clients.

Learn more about Thryv

Thryv Videos

Learning about Thryv?

* We monitor all Thryv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.