tibbr

Get work done faster by connecting people, discussions, apps, tasks, and content.

Work for tibbr?

Learning about tibbr?

tibbr Reviews

Ask tibbr a Question
Showing 17 tibbr reviews
tibbr review by Catherine T.
Catherine T.

"A wonderful apparatus coordinated effort encoding that each business need to share"

What do you like best?

Typically the joining of this product with different business content administration programming that we utilizes in our association is great. I like the way its simple to share records to a lovers utilizing Tibbr. This development upgrades great coordinated hard work of groups inside our relationship consequently expanding productivity amongst work. I like the manner in which this product is intended to be instinctive and clients welcoming henceforth its simple to use absent much by way of preparing required. I additionally love the way that it must be effectively incorporated with different virtual products. Lastly, there are things like gathering plans which can be less utilized in my association however beyond any doubt do makes it a healthy item.

What do you dislike?

From beginning we built upwards an enterprise case for Tibbr and it was through and through exorbitant. We all have it in our association yet it is costly. Additionally the second thing about any online networking like programming is the immateriality of blogposts in ones feed. When Tibbr can look after business, at that point it will be a flat out great object to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr may be a gorgeous route for mid-to substantial calculable divisions UN agency direct completely different undertakings to solidify the bulk of their information during a solitary application. i'd urge people to offer it an attempt since it coordinates varied informal organizations and features a efficient, natural interface. In any case, i'd caution others that the prices for individual applications within tibbr will while not abundant of a stretch embrace, significantly for intensive teams, and to take care concerning this whereas making an attempt the merchandise ab initio. without faltering I very recommend the use of this product since it improves nice joint effort than expands effectiveness of labor therefore yielding high potency.

Improves extraordinary correspondence amid work for our teams on these lines nice coordinated effort that yields high productivity.It unimaginable instrument for document sharing.Tibbr acts like Skype for Business and intrinsically, it's a fantastic computer network programming. the benefits that we tend to relish are, as an example, cooperation of teams during a single spot and permits them to go with documents and applications.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about tibbr
tibbr review by clinton l.
clinton l.

""An incredible apparatus coordinated effort programming that each business need to convey ""

What do you like best?

The joining of this product with different business content administration programming that we utilizes in our association is great.I like the way its simple to share records to my partners utilizing Tibbr.This programming upgrades great coordinated effort of groups in our association consequently expanding productivity amid work.I like the manner in which this product is intended to be instinctive and clients inviting henceforth its simple to use absent much by way of preparing required. I additionally love the way that it is effectively incorporated with different virtual products. Lastly, there are things like gathering plans which are less utilized in my association however beyond any doubt do makes it a healthy item.

What do you dislike?

At first we built up a business case for Tibbr and it was through and through exorbitant. We have it in our association yet it is costly. Additionally the second thing about any online networking like programming is the immateriality of posts in ones feed. In the event that Tibbr can take care of business, at that point it will be a flat out great item to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr is a stunning route for mid-to substantial estimated divisions who direct different undertakings to solidify the majority of their data in a solitary application. I would urge individuals to give it a shot since it coordinates various informal organizations and has a streamlined, natural interface. In any case, I would caution others that the costs for individual applications inside tibbr can without much of a stretch include, particularly for extensive groups, and to be careful about this while attempting the product initially.without faltering I very suggest the utilization of this product since it improves great joint effort than expands effectiveness of work hence yielding high efficiency.

Improves extraordinary correspondence amid work for our groups along these lines great coordinated effort that yields high productivity.It incredible instrument for document sharing.Tibbr acts prefer Skype for Business and as such, it is an incredible intranet programming. The advantages that we relish are, for example, cooperation of groups in a single spot and enables them to associate with documents and applications.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

tibbr review by Abel W.
Abel W.

"The best social collaboration software."

What do you like best?

I like the way this software integrates wells with other software we uses daily in our workstation like sharefile or Dropbox.This software is great for connecting content and context hence work happens faster from anywhere.Again this cloud software is very safe and secure hence highly reliable.It's simple to use and easy to to navigate its features without much configuration.It also great for team collaboration hence communication is made faster.Has great support for Android,Iphones and Ipads.

What do you dislike?

It's super amazing software which I highly rely on when carrying out every work activities hence I find nothing to dislike it.I highly recommend use of it to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software for collaboration during work and I recommend the use of it 100% to others.

Enhances great collaboration during work for teams hence yielding more results.Offers great knowledge base.It easy to schedule meetings using Tibbr integration with Skype.

tibbr review by Lucy M.
Lucy M.

"Tibbr is the best enterprise social network that every company ought yo be using"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Tibbr is ease of use since it has intuitive look and feel. In addition, the features available in Tibbr enable us to make virtual meetings, instant messaging, and mobile apps possible. The best thing about Tibbr is that it empowers teams to engage with the right people in one secure place

What do you dislike?

I cannot remember the last thing that I disliked about Tibbr. It is good for meeting all communication needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Tibbr to all those business owners that want their employees to collaborate in one secure platform.

Tibbr acts like Skype for Business and that way, it is a great intranet software. The benefits that we relish are such as collaboration of teams in one place and allows them to connect with files and apps.

tibbr review by Nikki R.
Nikki R.

"Tibbr Review"

What do you like best?

My department decided to try tibbr as a free trial a couple of months ago. Tibbr offers a way to create an online "space" that can be shared between people in the same department to share ideas and have discussions. An account has to be made before using tibbr, and this was free to try as well. Overall, tIbbr offered us most of what we wanted: a way to consolidate several social applications and a medium for communication and tracking progress within our department. It was fairly easy to set up, use, and navigate. One of our favourite features was that it integrates software that we use daily in our department, such as Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback that we saw of this application was the price. Each additional application that you want to use or add costs an additional fee per user per month, which can add up quickly. Beyond that, the application was very useful and intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr is an amazing way for mid- to large-sized departments who oversee multiple projects to consolidate all of their information in a single application. I would encourage people to try it out because it integrates multiple social networks and has a streamlined, intuitive interface. However, I would warn others that the prices for individual apps within tibbr can easily add up, especially for large teams, and to be wary of this when trying the software initially.

Prior to using tibbr, our department had several conversations and projects ongoing, each of which was managed through a different social application (email, Facebook, Google Drive, etc). Tibbr gave us the opportunity to consolidate all of this information in one easy-to-use application. This has simplified things immensely, and allows for people to oversee multiple projects at once.

tibbr review by Praveen K.
Praveen K.

"A platform for internal social world in a firm"

What do you like best?

When I joined my latest company, it was change as everything was new to me, Be it function, industry or colleagues. But this company used Tibbr as a social media platform for all the workforce. It helped me gained productivity as I was able to connect to relevant people, a perfect place to ask questions and find all the information.

It became my home-screen as all the necessary web apps were accessible using Tibbr. LinkedIn, Zoho Apps (CRM, people, accounts etc), Twitter; everything was on Tibbr homepage. All the feeds by colleagues, different functions was in one place. Also customizable themes made it attractive in look & feel.

What do you dislike?

Some Web apps with heavy data; the speed to process request was sometimes slow. Mostly in cases of CRM apps where there is too much data. It was faster processing while opened in normal browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best social media platform for internal employees. It's so live at each individual, each department feels connect.

Definitely, it connects all the employees in one place. A good platform for all different departments to connect. Also it improves the productivity of new employees.

tibbr review by Prashant M.
Prashant M.

"Knowledge Management & Idea Sharing"

What do you like best?

With all its features, I find that the best thing about Tibbr is it is very easy to use. It has a great UI and all the excessive training hours for a new software are saved. When it comes to features, I like how we can share documents using TIbbr and how one can easily post his/her ideas. It acts a good knowledge source for us. I also love the fact that it is easily integrated with other softwares. And finally, there are things like meeting schedules which are less used in my organisation but sure do makes it a wholesome product.

What do you dislike?

At first we developed a business case for Tibbr and it was outright costly. We have it in our organisation but it is expensive. Also the second thing about any social media like software is the irrelevance of posts in ones feed. If Tibbr can do something about it then it will be an absolute good product to have.

Tibbr is a platform for sharing innovative ideas. We didn't have any common platform before Tibbr and is really working well for us. Also although we have a separate Knowledge Management Portal, but Tibbr has become an unofficial knowledge sharing platform for all and it becomes extremely easy to leverage on other projects while working on one's own.

tibbr review by User in Internet

"Useful,secure , safe but bit complex"

What do you like best?

It is single point of access portal for all of an organization's online, cloud, and social technologies. We can use Tibbr as a hub or dashboard to administrate all of your accounts.

What do you dislike?

It is rather complex and made only for business use-case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr is not just for microblogging and sending social messages. It simplifies many business usecases. You can use video conferencing integrations to send invitations and host event, you can set up meetings and events. You can store the contenst of meeting and share, Give it a try

We are creating virtual workspaces, or subjects, which can be used to gather topic-specific content and disucssions. These subjects can be followed and shared with the whole company or just specific users. Tibbr is useful in it

tibbr review by Miriam L.
Miriam L.

"satisfaction of "Tibbr""

What do you like best?

I love working while I'm out of the office. Tibbr offers a way to create an online space that could also be tested for free.

What do you dislike?

It's quite complex. I can not always find or access items that I know I should be able to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Tibbr is great in this sense because I can easily find and share ideas between a larger team

share innovative ideas We do not have a common platform before Tibbr and it's really working well for us

tibbr review by User in Computer Software

"Good tool to connect"

What do you like best?

I like that I can connect to a community of recruiting teams at other firms that are similar to ours. It allows for an easy share of ideas.

What do you dislike?

I think some times Tibbr can be difficult to navigate. I can't always find or access items that I know I should be able to find.

Across a couple of connected organizations, we use Tibbr to connect and share ideas almost as if it is a social network. I think Tibbr is cool in this respect because I am able to easily search and share ideas amongst a larger team.

tibbr review by Annfine K.
Annfine K.

"Tibbr Review"

What do you like best?

Tibbr is easy to use.

Tibbr has all business content management features in one place.

That it integrates with other platforms

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislike. Tibbr has been the best tpol ever compared with other BCM apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Tibbr to all businesses irrespective of size.

Employee intranet

Business Content Management

tibbr review by Anitah W.
Anitah W.

"Communication made easy."

What do you like best?

It opens lines of communication employees are able to connect and share ideas easily.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about tibbr i like it the way it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the software

It has helped to connect with employees at the working station and thus helps to make communication fast.

tibbr review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Tibber Review"

What do you like best?

Keep everybody in the loop.

Instantly see what colleagues are sharing for a snapshot of what’s going on in your company at any given moment.

Ping your people to generate new ideas, uncover new opportunities, and solve tough problems.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any big issues as such, but there were some minor troubles while conducting surveys with this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr is a platform for sharing innovative ideas. big team should use this.

tibbr review by User in Financial Services

"TIBBR"

What do you like best?

Getting employees up to speed fast, using social interaction with less of a learning curve.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to get started. I felt it took some time to get used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to understand what it can do for you. You'll like it once you get going

On boarding processing for new hires. Interacting with them throughout the firm

tibbr review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

It is cost efficient and it has been a good way to handle our business.

What do you dislike?

This is not the most user friendly program.

The ability to work amongst many individuals.

tibbr review by User in Financial Services

"Easily accessible love it"

What do you like best?

Love staying connected and being able to work While out of the office

What do you dislike?

Can’t say that there is anything I dislike about tibbr.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People can start using tibbr immediately without a long learning curve or expensive training

Getting everyone working in one place.

tibbr review by Consultant

"tibbr is not user friendly"

What do you like best?

its not user friendly.. the reply messages on it are not organized well.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not good

The way messages organized is also not good

no benifits

Learning about tibbr?

* We monitor all tibbr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.