tibbr

3.9

Get work done faster by connecting people, discussions, apps, tasks, and content.

Work for tibbr?

Learning about tibbr?

tibbr Reviews

Ask tibbr a Question
Showing 10 tibbr reviews
tibbr review by Nikki R.
Nikki R.

"Tibbr Review"

What do you like best?

My department decided to try tibbr as a free trial a couple of months ago. Tibbr offers a way to create an online "space" that can be shared between people in the same department to share ideas and have discussions. An account has to be made before using tibbr, and this was free to try as well. Overall, tIbbr offered us most of what we wanted: a way to consolidate several social applications and a medium for communication and tracking progress within our department. It was fairly easy to set up, use, and navigate. One of our favourite features was that it integrates software that we use daily in our department, such as Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback that we saw of this application was the price. Each additional application that you want to use or add costs an additional fee per user per month, which can add up quickly. Beyond that, the application was very useful and intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr is an amazing way for mid- to large-sized departments who oversee multiple projects to consolidate all of their information in a single application. I would encourage people to try it out because it integrates multiple social networks and has a streamlined, intuitive interface. However, I would warn others that the prices for individual apps within tibbr can easily add up, especially for large teams, and to be wary of this when trying the software initially.

Prior to using tibbr, our department had several conversations and projects ongoing, each of which was managed through a different social application (email, Facebook, Google Drive, etc). Tibbr gave us the opportunity to consolidate all of this information in one easy-to-use application. This has simplified things immensely, and allows for people to oversee multiple projects at once.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about tibbr
tibbr review by Praveen K.
Praveen K.

"A platform for internal social world in a firm"

What do you like best?

When I joined my latest company, it was change as everything was new to me, Be it function, industry or colleagues. But this company used Tibbr as a social media platform for all the workforce. It helped me gained productivity as I was able to connect to relevant people, a perfect place to ask questions and find all the information.

It became my home-screen as all the necessary web apps were accessible using Tibbr. LinkedIn, Zoho Apps (CRM, people, accounts etc), Twitter; everything was on Tibbr homepage. All the feeds by colleagues, different functions was in one place. Also customizable themes made it attractive in look & feel.

What do you dislike?

Some Web apps with heavy data; the speed to process request was sometimes slow. Mostly in cases of CRM apps where there is too much data. It was faster processing while opened in normal browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best social media platform for internal employees. It's so live at each individual, each department feels connect.

Definitely, it connects all the employees in one place. A good platform for all different departments to connect. Also it improves the productivity of new employees.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

tibbr review by Prashant M.
Prashant M.

"Knowledge Management & Idea Sharing"

What do you like best?

With all its features, I find that the best thing about Tibbr is it is very easy to use. It has a great UI and all the excessive training hours for a new software are saved. When it comes to features, I like how we can share documents using TIbbr and how one can easily post his/her ideas. It acts a good knowledge source for us. I also love the fact that it is easily integrated with other softwares. And finally, there are things like meeting schedules which are less used in my organisation but sure do makes it a wholesome product.

What do you dislike?

At first we developed a business case for Tibbr and it was outright costly. We have it in our organisation but it is expensive. Also the second thing about any social media like software is the irrelevance of posts in ones feed. If Tibbr can do something about it then it will be an absolute good product to have.

Tibbr is a platform for sharing innovative ideas. We didn't have any common platform before Tibbr and is really working well for us. Also although we have a separate Knowledge Management Portal, but Tibbr has become an unofficial knowledge sharing platform for all and it becomes extremely easy to leverage on other projects while working on one's own.

tibbr review by User in Internet

"Useful,secure , safe but bit complex"

What do you like best?

It is single point of access portal for all of an organization's online, cloud, and social technologies. We can use Tibbr as a hub or dashboard to administrate all of your accounts.

What do you dislike?

It is rather complex and made only for business use-case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr is not just for microblogging and sending social messages. It simplifies many business usecases. You can use video conferencing integrations to send invitations and host event, you can set up meetings and events. You can store the contenst of meeting and share, Give it a try

We are creating virtual workspaces, or subjects, which can be used to gather topic-specific content and disucssions. These subjects can be followed and shared with the whole company or just specific users. Tibbr is useful in it

tibbr review by Miriam L.
Miriam L.

"satisfaction of "Tibbr""

What do you like best?

I love working while I'm out of the office. Tibbr offers a way to create an online space that could also be tested for free.

What do you dislike?

It's quite complex. I can not always find or access items that I know I should be able to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Tibbr is great in this sense because I can easily find and share ideas between a larger team

share innovative ideas We do not have a common platform before Tibbr and it's really working well for us

tibbr review by User in Computer Software

"Good tool to connect"

What do you like best?

I like that I can connect to a community of recruiting teams at other firms that are similar to ours. It allows for an easy share of ideas.

What do you dislike?

I think some times Tibbr can be difficult to navigate. I can't always find or access items that I know I should be able to find.

Across a couple of connected organizations, we use Tibbr to connect and share ideas almost as if it is a social network. I think Tibbr is cool in this respect because I am able to easily search and share ideas amongst a larger team.

tibbr review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Tibber Review"

What do you like best?

Keep everybody in the loop.

Instantly see what colleagues are sharing for a snapshot of what’s going on in your company at any given moment.

Ping your people to generate new ideas, uncover new opportunities, and solve tough problems.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any big issues as such, but there were some minor troubles while conducting surveys with this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tibbr is a platform for sharing innovative ideas. big team should use this.

tibbr review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

It is cost efficient and it has been a good way to handle our business.

What do you dislike?

This is not the most user friendly program.

The ability to work amongst many individuals.

tibbr review by User in Financial Services

"Easily accessible love it"

What do you like best?

Love staying connected and being able to work While out of the office

What do you dislike?

Can’t say that there is anything I dislike about tibbr.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People can start using tibbr immediately without a long learning curve or expensive training

Getting everyone working in one place.

tibbr review by Consultant

"tibbr is not user friendly"

What do you like best?

its not user friendly.. the reply messages on it are not organized well.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not good

The way messages organized is also not good

no benifits

Learning about tibbr?

* We monitor all tibbr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.