Ticket Tailor

Sell tickets online. No ticket fees.

Work for Ticket Tailor?

Learning about Ticket Tailor?

Ticket Tailor Reviews

Ask Ticket Tailor a Question
Showing 34 Ticket Tailor reviews
Ticket Tailor review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"The Best Ticketing Service Out There"

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor makes it so easy to setup events and ticket sales as well as discount codes, easy-to-import widgets and even allows you to freeze your account in between events in case you're not producing year-round. Ticket sales are deposited directly to PayPal so there is also no wait time to receive your earnings. I am beyond happy with Ticket Tailor and highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints, they're a great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I self-produce and am not the most technologically savvy, yet I find working with Ticket Tailor to be a breeze. If you're looking for an affordable, easy-to-use option this is a great choice.

I self-produce theatre, Ticket Tailor allows me to sell tickets to our audience at an affordable rate and allows great flexibility in how I do so. It is very easy and efficient for our audiences to access while also conveying professionalism.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ticket Tailor
Ticket Tailor review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Efficient, easy to use and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

This is the first time I've run an event and I did a lot of research into ticket selling sites in order to figure out the most suitable site. I had a lot of questions as event ticketing was new to me and out of all the sites I emailed, Ticket Tailor provided the fastest and most comprehensive answers to all my queries. They made me feel very confident about setting up my box office and when the tickets went live they dealt with queries I had immediately (both queries turned out to be user errors!). This is such an easy website to use and very intuitive. The Ticket Tailor Help Centre is also very good and most answers you can find in their FAQs.

The integration with Stripe meant that is was very easy to take payments for the event. It was also very quick and easy to refund payments if necessary.

I also liked how the confirmation emails could be edited easily and details specific to the event and links to other websites could be added to it.

Overall, they made my first experience of selling tickets very straight-forward and enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can fault about ticket tailor.

As a first-time charity event with a very small budget, the cost effectiveness of using Ticket Tailor as opposed to other sites meant that more of the money raised went to charity!

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Ticket Tailor review by Gareth S.
Gareth S.

"Great resource for management of ticket sales"

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor are an extremely affordable and stable online management system for selling and recording sales of tickets for your events.

We have used the online system for 5 years and their services have improved year on year with our requirements of single events to multiple events. Their customer service is great - they listen and try to resolve any problems or requirements.

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points.

Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as drafts to return to later, or update at any time.

You can set up different methods of payment to suit your requirements.

Once set up your box office becomes fully automated, so you can check in to your dash board as frequently or infrequently as you wish and check sales and data as you wish.

They have an app you can download to your smartphone to be used for checking in, which saves on buying or hiring in barcode scanners and gives great data and feedback on attendance for future events.

What do you dislike?

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan.

It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan? However the pricing structure is reasonable overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out - they offer free trials and will discuss tailor made packages.

Payment plans are monthly and can be stopped at anytime. The company is also very good at keeping any unused monthly payment as credit to spend on another event, which gives you confidence they are a trustworthy organisation.

Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events.

You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Ticket Tailor review by Surrey Jive S.
Surrey Jive S.

"Strongly Recommend Ticket Tailor"

What do you like best?

Our business reached the point where we had to move to ticket admission. We researched a number of other companies but Ticket Tailor was by far the cheapest. We pay a monthly fee and minimal cost on each purchase. It is also simple to use and very intuitive. It can be linked to Facebook, which makes purchasing easier, and an app downloaded to your mobile allows you to check people in directly by scanning their bar code. It then shows you they have arrived and who is still to come. It is also possible to print off a hardcopy in alphabetical order so it couldn't be simpler. We have been very impressed and we are very glad we chose Ticket Tailor.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is that as a company we pay the cost of the service as opposed to the customer. However, increasing the charge of the ticket could absorb this.

It has allowed us to sell tickets directly to our clients both through our website and Facebook.

Ticket Tailor review by Administrator

"Ticket Tailor is definitely a viable alternative to Eventbrite"

What do you like best?

The fact that Ticket Tailor works on a monthly subscription instead of taking a cut for each sale

its simple to set up and get running.

Being able to limit the ticket types by numbers ensures you only sell what you have available which is a godsend when you have multiple sales people taking manual transactions on the phone

What do you dislike?

The mobile check-in app is pretty ugly

Printing the door list manually can be complicated when people have bought more than one ticket

If you want to introduce an offer such as 2for1 there is no provision of this so you need to either get creative with your pricing or make a series of discount codes to cater for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, its not as robust as Eventbrite in terms of invites and follow up marketing but if you are using mailchimp or hubspot this can easily be taken care of using those pieces of software.

There are some nuances but generally pleased we use this. If you are currently managing your events manually on a spreadsheet then its a no brainer.

We previously managed our events by emails and spreadsheets.

This really led to us having errors on the attendees lists and is a nightmare when it comes to refunding and cancelling paid for tickets.

Also ensures we never over subscribe an event as you can limit ticket types and numbers allowed.

Ticket Tailor review by Helen B.
Helen B.

"Great ticketing platform with no fees per ticket!"

What do you like best?

Low subscription cost (we are a charity so get a 30% discount), easy to use and great customer support.

What do you dislike?

You can customize your event page and tickets but the page itself is not as sleek as Universe. However, they have recently updated this and so it's better now.

As a small charity run by a small team we needed to be able to sell tickets to a variety of different event types through the year quickly and easily. Ticket Tailor a great cost-effective solution, is quick to set up and integrates with MailChimp so you can easily import your ticket buyers as subscribers.

Ticket Tailor review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Highly recommended, saved us a huge amount"

What do you like best?

The freedom to create and edit ourselves and set up with ease (from look of our page right through to payment system and refunds)

The fact we can set a reasonable booking fee

The cost of the using the platform is incredibly good value

What do you dislike?

Very few issues. Perhaps a little more flexibility with design of the page but really not essential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an event like ours (1500 capacity) and don't need a massive customer service infrastructure I would 100% use ticket tailor. You'll get a huge amount of freedom, see extra revenue from booking fee, and be able to access your funds immediately.

Inflated booking fees / bad user experience via not white label ticketing companies

The ability to immediately receive funds - rather than wait for a ticket company to release. This really helps cash flow.

Ticket Tailor review by Sandra E.
Sandra E.

"Seamless Event Management Aid"

What do you like best?

That you can set questions to support targeted marketing

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only element of Ticket Tailor that didn't work out for us was the booking in app for use at the event. Everything else made selling tickets and managing our event a complete success. It simply took away all of the worry. The support team are superb and respond to queries via the chat link almost immediately. I found Lorent knowledgeable about his product and helpful to the nth degree.

I can produce entry lists at the clickm9f a button

Ticket Tailor review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Best Ticketing Platform in existence"

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor is by far the best ticketing platform in existence. After trying a half-dozen ticketing partners over the course of 4 years, we've finally fallen in love with a platform - Ticket Tailor. The platform has virtually every feature set you could ever want, it integrates seamlessly on your own website, processes credit cards simply with Stripe, and best of all - is offered at a cost that is unbeatable.

What do you dislike?

Just about nothing to dislike. After trying out multiple other ticketing platforms, TicketTailor has everything our company could ask for and more!

Unlike every other ticketing platform, Ticket Tailor allows the event organizers to charge and keep ticketing fees, which can greatly help the bottom line of an event.

Ticket Tailor review by Pam P.
Pam P.

"Ticket Tailor is great for small companies with big ideas"

What do you like best?

Set up is quick and straightforward and should you require any assistance their customer support is responsive and helpful. Ticket Tailor delivers all the functionality that we need at an affordable cost. Most of all, feedback from our customers using the service is positive.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using this event solution functionality was limited but now it does everything we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Ticket Tailor, for the cost you will be surprised!

Enables us to ticket events and track progress.

Ticket Tailor review by John P.
John P.

"Better than others"

What do you like best?

Really love the monthly payment! It saves a great deal of money as opposed "small" percentage fee charged by other similar programs.

What do you dislike?

The phone app for ticket scanning could run a little smoother but is seems to work great when set up correctly.

I can "pause" my subscription when not hosting an event and that all my info is saved when I continue again. In essence, I'm saving money when I am using it and have no fees to pay when I'm not.

Ticket Tailor review by Nikki  H.
Nikki H.

"Really user friendly and value for money"

What do you like best?

I like the monthly subscription over individual ticket charge feature of ticket tailor, as it makes it easier to budget your costs without offloading your expenses onto your customers if you don't want to. It is extremely user friendly and easy to manage your subscriptions.

What do you dislike?

At the moment you can't add a discount for group purchases which is inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ticket tailor is great for small to medium events

Having an integrated payment and ticketing system for my event website

Ticket Tailor review by Russell C.
Russell C.

"Ticket Tailor for Events"

What do you like best?

I've been using it for a mid sized event (a weekend festival with about 250 tickets) and over the last few months I've been very impressed with it. I like the ease with which I can log in and view sales, update ticket options, get notifications, receive direct payments, create coupons, and select a wide range of options when downloading the ticket data. The price is very reasonable for a single event, and the support was very responsive and helpful when I needed to create a custom field in the ticketing form.

What do you dislike?

This is only a small niggle, but this stage there is no easy way to download the coupon information as a unique field in the spreadsheet data, otherwise I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far, happy with the ease of use. Have yet to experience the door process.

I have used a range of event management software for different situations, and this has been the easiest one to implement and maintain by far.

Ticket Tailor review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"So easy and did everything we wanted and more"

What do you like best?

The customer service was brilliant. I had loads of questions and they talked me through it.

I also love their pricing plan - especially as we are a social enterprise so got a really good price.

It was really easy to set up and had pretty much every feature we could think of for all our different events.

What do you dislike?

The only thing they didn't do was a seating plan for a concert hall but we found another way so all good

Being able to sell tickets for all our events at a good price and being able to customise our events so well

Ticket Tailor review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"The best option for our scholarship organization!"

What do you like best?

Small-organization friendly

Low flat fees

Easy to set up

Great web support team

What do you dislike?

The only limitation I found is the degree of personalization of the interface appearance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak from a small organization standpoint, but Ticket Tailor was by far the best fit for us at the lowest cost of operation.

Starting a new fundraising event, we had only a rough idea of what our ticketing needs would be. Ticket Tailor was user-friendly for someone new to event planning, and of the 15+ ticketing sites I found, Ticket Tailor allowed us the greatest profit margin for our final ticket sales.

Ticket Tailor review by Sanne B.
Sanne B.

"Great way to sell tickets!"

What do you like best?

TicketTailor is by far the easiest and cheapest method I have ever used to sell tickets for an event. The monthly subscription system works great, so that you don't have to spend a fee on each person that buys a ticket. The system is also very easy in use and straightforward, I could put the ticket sales system on my own Wordpress website within seconds.

What do you dislike?

Please be aware that PayPal will subtract a fee for each payment still, but this is not something TicketTailor can help.

Selling tickets for events without individual fees per sale.

Ticket Tailor review by Nigel B.
Nigel B.

"Ticket Tailor has transformed my business."

What do you like best?

It’s really easy to use - we can now take bookings direct from our website and add different ticket types, discounts and voucher codes without any hassle.

What do you dislike?

Pricing tiers make it uneconomic to add more than 5 events at once

Selling tickets to events and workshop direct from our website

Ticket Tailor review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"Simple system, regular updates, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the clarity on the events pages, it is simple to see how many tickets have been sold, the money made and the type of tickets purchased. I also like the flexibility when designing the event page.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription cost is a little high in my opinon

We are attempting the be as "cash-less" as possible in our business, so this means that we have less money processed by hand via our finance office and makes the process much more simple.

Ticket Tailor review by Neil R.
Neil R.

"new online ticket solution, making it easy"

What do you like best?

simple, easy to use and we receive funds quickly!

customer service is spot on

What do you dislike?

guest lists need to be updated. not used social interaction yet so need to learn more here

online ticketing solution made easy. Customer service policies are excellent, really impressed with this

Ticket Tailor review by David W.
David W.

"Ticket Tailor, easy, inexpensive. "

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor has been a great solution to our ticketing problems. Extremely easy to set up and customize. Also, the savings compared to other ticketing platforms has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Very little. The cost savings and ease of use makes it hard to complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up now. You will not be sorry.

Ticketing for our non-profit events. We were paying 18% in fees with a previous company. The flat rate is a massive savings for us.

"Perfect Ticketing Option"

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor's services revolutionized our small nonprofits' ticket sales. We're able to sell tickets 24/7 without a brick-and-mortar ticket office or salespeople. And the folks at TT are wonderful to work with. We've asked for several customized features for our landing page, and TT has always cheerfully fulfilled our requests. We couldn't be more pleased!

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything we'd change about TT's services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to make your requests known to the folks at Ticket Tailor. They really seem to thrive on making your vision a reality.

staffing a ticket booth; selling tickets 24/7; easy computerized checkin feature; special pricing for nonprofits

Ticket Tailor review by Andrej Z.
Andrej Z.

"Amazing ticket outlet "

What do you like best?

Everything is in my control - prices, charges, discounts

What do you dislike?

Everything seems fine and I did not come across any disadvantages

Having an integrated payment and ticketing system for my event

Ticket Tailor review by Rachel J.
Rachel J.

"Tickettailor is amazing! "

What do you like best?

I love the accessibility, the layout and the cost.

What do you dislike?

Everything is perfect and very accessible.

Easy accesss to tickets and ticket purchases.

Ticket Tailor review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Ticket Tailor is Great! "

What do you like best?

They have easy ticketing options. Their website is easy to navigate and also very easy to embed into our website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I would reccomend that in the future people could use seating charts and buy tickets that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for general admission, small seating venues.

We solved being able to affordably sell general admission tickets!

Ticket Tailor review by Administrator

"Great Ticketing Service for Non profits"

What do you like best?

The best part of Ticket Tailor is that it linked up right to our organizations Paypal account. All the ticket purchases were directly deposited into our account and the only fee that was incurred was the fee Paypal takes on transactions. Not having extra fees meant that when we used this software for a fundraising event, we were able to raise more money for our charity!

What do you dislike?

In a perfect world this program would have more options to customize your box office web page, but since we were able to drop the link into our Wordpress site we could add photos and further customize the event page there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this program for it's affordability and it's ease of use.

Previously, we didn't have any software to help manage ticketing or guest lists for events. It required a lot of human resources to respond to invitation requests and take payments. We are beginning to have more and more events to raise money for our programs and the sheer fact that we can just send out a link or post a link on our website for guests to purchase tickets have been a huge help.

Ticket Tailor review by Harvest G.
Harvest G.

"Easy to use. Great service "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. No messing just easy set up.

What do you dislike?

I like most things about ticket tailor.

Time and ease. I can change the dates on previous tickets if I'm 're running the course. And change the ticket confirmation to add codes etc.

Ticket Tailor review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and simplified costsI"

What do you like best?

I really love using Ticket Tailor as I know exactly where I am with it - no hidden costs, it's user friendly and does what it says on the tin.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great service and product.

Accounting, organisation, data storage.

Ticket Tailor review by Becky S.
Becky S.

"Satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and implement and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

I would like more options to download sale info. ie spreadsheet perhaps.

Ease of ticket sales.

Ticket Tailor review by Pat  B.
Pat B.

"Ticket Tailor works for me"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Integration with Mail Chimp works so well

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's all worked out great so far

Ticketing events become so much easier and cheaper

Ticket Tailor review by Administrator

"Excellent Ticket Platform "

What do you like best?

Cost effective solution to ticket sales with easy integration into wordpress

What do you dislike?

Lack of buyer data compared to other sellers

Control of tickets sales. Saves money!

Ticket Tailor review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use and great support"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and very flexible

What do you dislike?

Product is great the only thing that would make it better is if it was free!

It gives us an alternative platform to promote our ticket sales to reduce costs for the charity events throughout the year. The option to reduce the membership to cost less imbetween events is a great idea.

Ticket Tailor review by Steve G.
Steve G.

"The best event ticketing I've used"

What do you like best?

No per ticket fees caved us thousands. We could also embed the whole checkout process in to our website.

What do you dislike?

I had to get some help installing the Facebook app which could have been simpler. Their support team helped along the way anyway.

Selling tickets online directly from our website, and also event checkin was very simple.

Ticket Tailor review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use & always someone available to answer any questions online. I was very new to using this, i had a few questions but it was mostly very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Its all great, theres nothing i would change.

Ease of use especially to a new business.

Ticket Tailor review by Administrator in Performing Arts
Administrator in Performing Arts

"User friendly, excellent resource!"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer support. Ease in creating site, customizing tickets and receipts, etc.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to dislike about setup and sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

“Try it! You’ll like it!”

Ease in ability to sell and collect data

Learning about Ticket Tailor?

* We monitor all Ticket Tailor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.