Ticketbud

Ticketbud is an online registration software that create event pages and sell tickets in minutes. From community fundraisers to large-scale festivals.

Work for Ticketbud?

Learning about Ticketbud?

Ticketbud Reviews

Ask Ticketbud a Question
Showing 21 Ticketbud reviews
Ticketbud review by Administrator

"Amazing customer service and easy to use platform."

What do you like best?

Setting up registration for my conference was so easy with TicketBud! I had previously been using a different registration website but was having many glitches and there was little customer support. When I switched to TicketBud, I was blown away with how easy it was to set up the conference and by their excellent customer service. They responded to my questions right away and even pro-actively scheduled a teleconference to answer any more questions and go through how I set up the registration.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Tickebud did exactly what I needed it to do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed!

Ticketbud helped me to set up registration for a conference via email and over the phone. They even provided me with suggestions to make the waitlist for my conference easier to manage. Using the other ticketing website, it would take at least a week to set up the registration but with TicketBud it only took a few hours. The telephone customer service line is a feature that is fantastic! Thank you TicketBud!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ticketbud
Ticketbud review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"Ticketbud helped us create a film festival!"

What do you like best?

Ticketbud was such an easy process, even if I thought it wasn't going to be. I was nervous at first, but everything was laid out in a great format and smooth to fill in. It was also wonderful to have direct contact with them throughout the process. I always felt that I could turn to them if I had any questions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that was a little tricky was an easy way to get the names of those who bought tickets and which tickets they bought. It's only a few extra clicks than what I would have liked. I don't know if that even qualifies as something I dislike, since it's more of a preference.

The benefits of seeing everything regarding the event, and having it organized help keep us on top of things. The information we have on our event will help us tremendously in planning the next one.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Ticketbud review by Gina A.
Gina A.

"Ben Schwartz was an absolutly dream to work with. Explained everything, follow up A++ Great Company"

What do you like best?

You can call and actually speak to someone who is kind and considerate right from the beginning and if you leave a voicemail they get back to you very quickly. Their site along with instruction emails are very easy to navigate making the process of working with their platform a simple process from creating your Account to setting up your funding account (which I suggest WePay) right to creating and launching your event. Those not so tech savvy need not worry as their help screens walk you right through it and their representatives are attentive and follow up often to check in and see if there is anything you need help with. They make you feel like an important customer right from the beginning and take the time to look over your events in case you forgot to do something or have some advice and email you to let you know. Their pricing is much better then a lot of the other competition. I am a strong believer in giving excellent customer service which is my #1 priority, so when I become the customer I expect to be treated the way I treat my customers. TicketBud , specifically Ben Schwartz, my representative, did not disappoint as he has done an amazing job staying on top of things and checking in with us from time to time since our event went live several months prior to the event. I will continue to use TicketBud and Ben for any and all events going forward and recommend them often to others in my industry.

What do you dislike?

There is truly nothing to dislike about the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend TicketBud to all those needing services which require Ticket Sales. I have yet to find one aspect that I do not like from Customer attentiveness to the platform to receiving the information and monies directly deposited into my account within 24-48 hours after purchase.

The business issues solved using Ticketbud is the ability to start setting up an event and not having to Go Live with it until I am completely ready to do so. The ability to add our Sponsor Logo's to the campaign allowing purchasers to click on the logo and be brought to their site is PERFECT for our industry. The company they use called WePay for the funding has been flawless in transferring tickets sold to my Business Bank Account and I can pull reports that I need in a few clicks. Thus far I have not found one thing that is not a benefit to us, the consumer.

Ticketbud review by Alice G.
Alice G.

"Ticketbud handles your sales so you can do the rest!"

What do you like best?

Ticketbud was as helpful as they could be over the phone when we had an issue with the same event showing up on two different pages. Laila spent a lot of time patiently working with me and the team to get the problem resolved. I appreciated her availability and her reassurance.

What do you dislike?

It was a little tricky for me to switch the contact email from my previous ticket manager to myself. I thought I had taken care of it, and that led to the issue above.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and set up the event with all the info, as far as contact info and passwords, and then save that if you plan to use it again in a year.

Ticketbud takes ticket sales off my plate, so I can focus on the production.

Ticketbud review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

I found Ticketbud very easy to use and once I was in to using it, if I did have a question, I could always call the customer service help line and someone would answer the phone and answer my question. This is what I call outstanding Customer Service. All reps were very helpful. In addition, when I had to broadcast an email message to my attendees, Ticketbud was there to help. Plus, Ticketbud sent their monies directly to my account on a timely basis. I will definitely use Ticketbud again and again and will recommend it highly to others.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. All is good!

I can set up an event and use Ticketbud for my sales and also for follow up thereafter.

Ticketbud review by Gavin B.
Gavin B.

"Great service but needs more marketing "

What do you like best?

The core Ticketbud team and Claire. The CEO was even extremely hands on at the festival which seriously helped a ton.

What do you dislike?

Lack of Ticketbud awareness and trending

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your marketing is on lock Ticketbud is a no brained.

Selling tickets with good local reps

Ticketbud review by Scott E.
Scott E.

"I would recommend TIcketbud to anyone"

What do you like best?

I loved the mobile app. I was able to keep up in real time the number of tickets, tickets sales, and other stats to show how I was doing. Plus, able to scan with iphones was Awesome.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't able to make the website changes with the app. That would be good.

A need for ticket sales online that handled all the details (payment, tickets, sales, reports, etc.)

Ticketbud review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="6fe6d9b2-e327-4e0d-9d23-e7bb9b463fc9">Jennifer I.</span>
Jennifer I.
" itemprop="name" />

"Simplify the registration process for clients"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and user friendly throughout and affordable fees.

What do you dislike?

limited functionality for managing registered attendees.

not using a homemade back end registration spreadsheet. eliminated human error.

Ticketbud review by Jose M.
Jose M.

"Very Nice and Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use in creting events, guest list

What do you dislike?

Payment solutions and not being able to make page look like my site!

none

Ticketbud review by Jesse Randall H.
Jesse Randall H.

"Not the simplest, but offers a lot"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send good looking email invitations as well as announcements to the attendees within the application.

What do you dislike?

It's a little complex and I had a couple of glitchy issues. Also, support was inconsistent in their response times. Sometimes they'd respond within hours, other times I never heard back.

It's a great place to organize most of your event management needs in one place.

Ticketbud review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Overall Satisfied"

What do you like best?

The customer service is truly amazing. The Events page can be setup however you like with tons of information on the show.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is a bit difficult and limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are great about answering questions.

It is more advanced than the last software we used in day of sales and customer experience.

Ticketbud review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Ticketbud is awesome"

What do you like best?

Ticketbud allowed me to easily create a site where I could communicate and sell ticets about a high school reunion. Moreso, because in planning an event, there are costs along the way before the event, I was able to determine when funds were dispersed to me, awesome. I also liked once someone bought a ticket, I had the ability to email the purchaser!

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, the ease of use is great

This was used for a social event, not business

Ticketbud review by User in Music
User in Music

"Ticketbud was an excellent way to sell tickets for my high school reunion"

What do you like best?

Ticketbud was very easy to set up to sell tickets and allowed multiple tickets with different prices for my event

What do you dislike?

Ticketbud work perfectly for selling tickets for my event so there is really nothing I disliked about using it

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great and easy way to sell tickets for your event online

Ticketbud collected the ticket money from a third-party provider and deposited straight into my account so I did not have to collect any of the money personally

"Phenomenal Review"

What do you like best?

THE part that we were paid daily. The design phase was also very easy

What do you dislike?

nothing maybe the fees, There was nothing i would change

Recommendations to others considering the product

best ticket event planning site. you get paid daily i would highly recommend using this site

printing tickets

Ticketbud review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Daily payments? Yes please!"

What do you like best?

I love that I get paid daily vs the other guys who don't pay until the event is over!

What do you dislike?

The event ended up overselling by 2 tickets but it all worked out in the end.

Event organization and management.

Ticketbud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Platform & Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their excellent customer support and friendly user interface.

What do you dislike?

The platform and mobile pp can be a little buggy at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely contact the team and discuss your needs with them.

We used them for all our international festivals where we needed physical tickets in addition to online tickets in areas with low connectivity. Ticketbud was able to perform well in both scenarios.

Ticketbud review by Administrator

"Once you get the account set up it is easy to use and track"

What do you like best?

It sends an email when someone buys a ticket and when a payment has been made

What do you dislike?

getting the event set up, but ticketbud was very helpful every time I had a question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, would use them again, very enjoyable experience

They keep track of everything and at the end you just print out the reports that you need

Ticketbud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very user friendly. We have not actually sold any tickets to our event yet so I am not sure how the funding end will work out.

What do you dislike?

so far there is nothing that I don't like about your site

online ticket sales to a major fundraiser

Ticketbud review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Small Ticketed Events"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and share-ability on social media.

What do you dislike?

Did not like not being able to embed Facebook code into the ticket bud page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is very helpful.

Made our event profitable and customers like buying tickets online.

"Class reunion"

What do you like best?

You can choose whether funds go into your bank account daily, weekly, etc. It also gives you the names and email addresses of attendees.

What do you dislike?

It should have a place to upload documents like questionnaires.

Easy to register

Ticketbud review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"TicketBud "

What do you like best?

Set up was smooth and customer service for any questions was fast and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any issues setting up or using the software for our Reunion.

N/A

Learning about Ticketbud?

* We monitor all Ticketbud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.