Ticketleap

Ticketleap is a tool to engage your community in the most effective way possible: by forming a connection with them in person

Work for Ticketleap?

Learning about Ticketleap?

Compare Ticketleap to Similar Solutions

Ticketleap Reviews

Ask Ticketleap a Question
Showing 12 Ticketleap reviews
Ticketleap review by <span>Adriano C.</span>
Adriano C.

"Easy tool to sell tickets in few minutes"

What do you like best?

I've jumped on Ticketleap 3 years ago because at the time I was looking for a easy-to-use and cheap tool/service to sell concert and events tickets. I did my trial (which already gives you a lot of feature) and at the end of the 30days I was amazed about how Ticketleap is easy and has very low fees. So definitely I say that the best thing I like of this tool is its easiness.

What do you dislike?

When selling tickets usually you are looking to make money for your event, concert etc. Even if they actually have few $ fees on the ticket price this may not be a good solution for tiny shows/events and so young promoters.

Selling tickets. Early birds tickets. Pre-Order tickets. VIP Tickets.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ticketleap
Ticketleap review by <span>Kierra D.</span>
Kierra D.

"Good concept, but needs impr"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize ticket sales page and to sell tickets.

What do you dislike?

It is not user friendly. I don’t know if it has anything to do with my browser. However, when I first started using it, it seemed self explanatory. The last time I attempted to use it, it seemed like I was not able to grasp the concept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The inception is great if you have the patience to figure out the complexity of the site.

Selling tickets for events

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Ticketleap review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Terrible interface"

What do you like best?

Nothing. I literally hate this app. I wish that we used a different one. It makes working door for my company very hard.

What do you dislike?

Everything. I literally hate this app. I wish that we used a different one. It makes a working door for my company very hard.

It crashes on me. The program is slow and awkward to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it.

We can keep track of how many people are in the door and we can check them in.

Ticketleap review by <span>Marissa F.</span>
Marissa F.

"Media strategist "

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use and how it was catered to a smaller event. Lots of other ticket platforms are geared towards very big events.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

Some attendees said some if the platform were not clear and perhaps difficult. I didn't have this problem, but maybe making it more user friendly for all ages and demographics.

Ticketleap review by <span>Prince Kingsley B.</span>
Prince Kingsley B.

"Sleek Ticketing Service "

What do you like best?

the selfie checkin the event profile layout, easy checkout` and great ticket template

What do you dislike?

not enough payment gateway.

Offer more data analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have referred more than 10 friends who uses ticket leap.

I'm an event promoter and i use ticket eap to sell ticket to my attendees

Ticketleap review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Easy and Convenient"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to set up an event and share it with your intended guest list. Social media tools are helpful for advertising, and simple to maneuver. Clean and tight website is inviting and professional. Love that there's no fee for free events.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily a flaw against Ticketleap, but potential guests may not be as familiar with Ticketleap as they are with a site like Eventbrite; raising brand awareness would be a good idea.

n/a

Learning about Ticketleap?

* We monitor all Ticketleap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Ticketleap to Similar Solutions