Tilda Publishing

Tilda is a platform that helps to build websites for business and media, create long forms and articles, as well as landing pages, websites, photo stories, blogs and all other kinds of content oriented web projects.

Work for Tilda Publishing?

Learning about Tilda?

Compare Tilda Publishing to Similar Solutions

Tilda Publishing Reviews

Ask Tilda a Question
Showing 12 Tilda reviews
Tilda review by <span>Francesca C.</span>
Francesca C.

"Amazing way to explote your creativity. "

What do you like best?

I love the multiples templates that offers, allows me to try something different every time that I design, explote my creativity in a very good way obtaining very good results. I can share designs and information with my partnerts into some email that Tilda give to you, so is more easy to share ideas and projects. I can put what I want in my designs including images, videos, gifts and others. So it literally adapts to everything that I want.

What do you dislike?

The design of the software could be better, it should look very eye-catching to the eye, which is not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tilda is the best software to make designs, because offers to you the exact tools that you want and need to do a high quality designs.

The best benefit that Tilda gave me, was recognition and a name into the graphic design world, my professional and high quality designs attrack many people that were interesting in see my portfolio and they were very enchanted with my work. Also offers many tools to work with that everytime I challenged myself into try some new template and customize it in the way that I want.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tilda Publishing
Tilda review by <span>Melissa W.</span>
Melissa W.

"Tilda Publishing is the best. "

What do you like best?

Tilda is the perfect design software that you can fine out there, contains a lot of templates that you can use, and they are very good looking, besides that in here you can do ads, web banners and a lot of Marketing tools, is very versatile. I work with this software a lot and I can connect from anywhere and work without any problems, which makes it more complete. I can upload videos, images and documents, very easy without any problem. And I can go on, on how good and helpful this software is, but these are the most important.

What do you dislike?

The best software to make and improve your designs, nothing bad to say about Tilda Publishing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High quality designs is what Tilda offers to you. Use this softwares and guarantee improve your skills and techniques in design.

Tilda helps me to improve the professionality of my websites, I've been using it for almost three years now, and my designs have improve in a very positive way, helps me to work with new tools and techniques that I didn't know before, so now thanks to the very professional looks of my website, I received a lot of work proposals and worked with many enterprises as a freelancer to change their website, helping them to grow more professionaly by ofering to their clients high quality designs, so the customer can be satisfy.

And also I received a lot of compliments about my designs, and imrpove my skills in design too, I couldn't be more happy about it.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Tilda review by <span>Colleen M.</span>
Colleen M.

"Amazing software to make designs. "

What do you like best?

I love Tilda because is a very helpful software, that help me a lot to imrpove my designs and make them look more professional, is very versatile and I can do almost all the types of designs that I want. The design of the website is very basic, but complete, has just the exacts tools that you need to do your work. I use a lot the Marketing tools, to do aids, and also I can connect from an email with other users to communicate and share ideas, is amazing. I can put images and videos in my website without a problem, is very fast and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad with Tilda, only good things, it's just amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend tilda to the people that want to improve their skills in design and make them look more professional, and attract many customers to you.

Thanks to the great looks of my websites, I got a lot of customers, and received a lot of work proposals, so that really help me to improve more my work, thanks to their feedbacks too, I coul fix some problems and focus better in offering web pages with professional designs. It really help me to expand my work experience in designs, and improve my designs skills too.

Tilda review by <span>Mark M.</span>
Mark M.

"The bes tool for design. "

What do you like best?

As a designer, when I tried this software, is was such a good thing for me, because I use a lot of design softwares before, but never found one that was as good as Tilda. I love everything about this, firts it offers me a lot of templates to work with so that makes it very versatile, and it literally adapt to any request, that I want. I can put every media formats that I want, so I can make my website more interative. The interface is fast, so there isn't any problem when I work with it.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing wrong with Tilda, is the best!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you're gonna have fun by making really beautiful and professional desings, and also helps you to improve your skill in desings.

I use this to create, many many sites, because it offers me a lot of tools, that I can work with, so every site that I do with Tilda, has it's own style, and they look very cool and professional, and also the customers find my site very quick, put you in the radar. So it basically help me, to improve a lot my designs by making them look more alive and professional, so the customers like it, and they feel comfortable with my sites, I got a lot of compliments and many people asked me with what program I do my sites I always recomend Tilda.

Tilda review by <span>Kim M.</span>
Kim M.

"Awesome, I love it. "

What do you like best?

I consider this software a very professional and complete tool to make great sites. Offers a lot of options, templates and tools to work with that is just amazing. It literally adapt to any request that I want, when I'm about to make a site. Is very user-friendly and easy to use, you don't need to be a graphic designer to use it, is not complicated so you learn how to use it very fast. I can make whatever I want, with my websites and is just amazing.

What do you dislike?

The design could be more atractive I find it very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to offer a high quality sites to our clients, you should try Tilda, it really worths it, and helps you to improve your work, give it a try!

Is very important for us as company to learn how to make sites, when we found this software it was such a relief for us because now we make a very high quality and very professional sites to our clients, we renovate our site due to it's more eye-catching to our clients. Now we are capable to offer to our clients a very professional sites which makes them to like our work, obtaining recognition and loyalty from our clients.

Tilda review by <span>Alex K.</span>
Alex K.

"Amazing tool. "

What do you like best?

There are so many things that I love about this software, firts the design is very beautiful, and is very eye-catching, which makes the experience even better than it is. the second, the templates that offer are very gorgeous and they look very professional, and there are so many that you can choose, that adapts to any request that I want. I can customize everything in the way I want which makes Tilda very versatile, and give me exactly what I want. Is very user-friendly I learned how to used it very fast, is not complicated at all, and works very fast too, which makes the experience very comfortable and amazing.

What do you dislike?

I can't found anything bad to say about this software since I've been using it have work very well for me, I don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to people who wants to make designs and make high quality sites, to offer to your clients, besides that is very fast and easy to use, you should really try it, it really worths it.

What I love about this software is that you don't need to be a designer to learn how to used it, I learned very fast to use it and I absolutely love it. As a company we need to create and know how to create sites, for us or for our clients, and when we incorporated this software now create this websites are a very easy job for us. We tried a lot of software before to create websites and they were or to complicated or very simple and didn't offer to much, so when we tried Tilda it was like a fresh air for us, now we can offer to our clients a very high-quality websites and they can be very comfortable, and satisfied on what we offer to them. So now we as a company are more professional and offer content of high quality to our clients.

Tilda review by <span>Reed Q.</span>
Reed Q.

"A great tool for creating websites"

What do you like best?

I like using templates, blocks and other tools that help to get professional results. You can change the design on your taste and spending for it a little time. Interesting payment plans make the software product very attractive to me.

What do you dislike?

Some inconvenience due to saving only for each page in one time. Not all document formats can be imported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easiest way to use. With this platform, I understand that I can do a lot. More productive work. Very easy to use and having a lot of good tools that we use every day.

I use several different platforms to create sites, and everyone has both pluses and minuses. Despite some shortcomings, this platform ranks first in my ranking of software for creating websites. It will do your business for you. Great design. Excellent tools. Customers will find you faster. Excellent support service. Given the simplicity of management, it is also ideal for beginners. Advanced users can effectively use the opportunities provided by this service.

Tilda review by <span>Douglass E.</span>
Douglass E.

"Wonderful tools and solution for us."

What do you like best?

I like very much to add and just creat with media. Good and idea to make the online store more interactive. Good that works very fast. With that great look always will have a lot of customers. People like what is simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I guess it is very powerful tools which is really helps you to create more useful web. Very good and effective work. Very understandable. I like the support service very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On my opinion, it is better to have. Very good and easy work. The software gives a great opportunity to develop your work. Your small business will work well. Very good working support service.

Great tools at work. Will work on your develope. The perfect way to make everything for a visitors and customers. The best easy way to use. We like to be more close to our customers and it is very good to have from them feedback.

Tilda review by <span>Mayra N.</span>
Mayra N.

"Beautiful website with your own hands"

What do you like best?

Even if you are not a designer then using Tilda you will create a beautiful site, because there is a large number of blocks that look very harmonious, large collections of video that will help to create a website no worse than professionals.

What do you dislike?

For the execution of my work, I have enough of all the tools, blocks that are offered in the program. I did not find any significant drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure that with the help of Tilda you will create a website that will be convenient, beautiful and suitable for you to work with.

When I needed to create a site for my online store, I could not imagine that I would do it myself and the result would please me. Now I make sites in order, with the help of Tilda, and I like it.

Tilda review by <span>Christy W.</span>
Christy W.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that. Nice to work with including all media formats.Make my online shop work better and faster.By wonderful interactive page, my page will bring more visitors.

What do you dislike?

The Too good solution for people who want to have their website. And not just to have, to make them work well. A good way of creating. Good choice of tools. I like that product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely better to have. Will make your business run for you.Great design.Perfect tools. Customers will find you faster. Great support service.Great work.

With Tilda, I understand that I can do a lot.More productive work.Very easy to use and have a lot of good tools which we are using every day. Great that we can get feedback. Big helper to increase our work.

Tilda review by <span>Annmarie W.</span>
Annmarie W.

"One of the best tools for building websites. Especially for beginners."

What do you like best?

With Tilda, even a beginner can create an excellent web page. Using templates, blocks and other tools helps to get professional results. You can change the design to your taste, spending very little time. Interesting tariff plans make the software product very attractive to me.

What do you dislike?

Some inconvenience due to saving only for each one page .. Not all document formats can be imported. I hope that the developers will fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use several different platforms for building sites and each has both pluses and minuses. Despite some disadvantages, Tilda ranked high in my ranking of software for creating websites. Given the simplicity of management, Tilda is ideal for beginners. Advanced users can also effectively use the opportunities that this service provides.

I created several pages and blogs with Tild. It is very easy to use tools. And I believe that I got a wonderful result.

Tilda review by G2 Crowd User in Photography
G2 Crowd User in Photography

"I've designed 3 landing pages for my business project and it was just awesome! "

What do you like best?

Interface, design, typography, integrated services, especially Telegram integration and new ZERO block.

BTW, Tilda support team is brilliant, they work in online chat 24/7! It is really the best website builder I've ever tried!

What do you dislike?

Nope, actually. Everything works really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really try it first. They have 2 weeks free period which is more than enough to understand how it works and fell in love with Tilda.

I was designing landing pages for my new services.

Learning about Tilda Publishing?

* We monitor all Tilda Publishing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Tilda Publishing to Similar Solutions