Time Doctor

Accurate time tracking software that allows you to see where exactly time was spent.

Work for Time Doctor?

Learning about Time Doctor?

Time Doctor Reviews

Ask Time Doctor a Question
Showing 99 Time Doctor reviews
Time Doctor review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"Productivity at its best, no need to write an End-of-the-day report. All activities are well listed"

What do you like best?

Sometimes, I have to edit the time to add some projects or activities which I forgot to enter or there are times, urgent matters come up and not being able to put the task. I can easily edit. At the same time, I can show to my upline that there are no wasted time.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like it when I am watching video trainings and then time doctor will pop up and the coffee shows up, am I still working or taking a break? Of course I am still working lol. Automated reminders are sometimes annoying. But yep, I understand that is also a necessary feature of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this to all our co-employees so everybody is on the right track of keeping their tasks listed. This will save them a lot of time and effort.

We are able to solve tracking all the activities being done the whole day. Very efficient and we don't waste any more time listing them in an EOD because there is a tendency to not being able to remember them all.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Time Doctor
Time Doctor review by Petr B.
Petr B.

"One of the best tool for our team"

What do you like best?

I can very easily add new projects, new task and also assign team member to it very quickly.We can also easily create access for our clients which is big benefit for us as 95% of clients requesting to have overview of our worked time and also screenshots.There is also very useful function which is mobile app.We are using this app to check our team if they reach daily set working hours.

What do you dislike?

When i did set access for client there is Payment request section which i would like to hide as some client was surprised why it is there.But there is not possibility to hide it.Otherwise there is not any fucntion im dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to track your time with windows software i would really suggest TimeDoctor as their app is 100% working and without any bugs.

We are tracking our team activity and of course we are sharing worked time with our clients.

Honestly i didnt find on the market app which suit me more.Windows app is fully working and it is without any bugs.TimeDoctor team is updating app very regularly.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Time Doctor review by Ruby J.
Ruby J.

"Time management's best tool"

What do you like best?

There's a lot to love in Time Doctor. I can quickly and easily create new projects and new tasks, track time with the click of a button, switch tasks easily, pull up reports, edit time, see exactly how much time I am spending on a certain task, etc. There's basically nothing I don't like here. Previously I had to write down time to track it and it was a pain. This is so much easier and an awesome deal for the price too!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Time Doctor, to be honest. However, if I could make a suggestion for improvement, I'd like them to somehow integrate phone time automatically into Time Doctor. So basically, I want to be able to automatically pull up how long I spent talking to a certain client over the phone without having to manually add that time.

I am saving a ton of time with Time Doctor, since I no longer have to track my time manually. Writing invoices is much easier because I just have to input the date range and client into the Dashboard and it will tell me exactly how much time I should bill for. This is basically an app that I really couldn't work without.

Time Doctor review by Amy C.
Amy C.

"Awesome service... I've tried other similar services and none are so user friendly."

What do you like best?

I need to track hours I spend on projects for clients.

Super simple interface and the desktop app reminds me if I start working and I'm not in a task. That's actually HUGE for me. I'm doing so many things, without the reminder that I am working/need to report my working (by popping up if I'm not on a project), I wouldn't remember. I've been there before with other projects.

I recently hired someone who will be working remotely. I appreciate knowing how time is spent if I am paying hourly.

What do you dislike?

I'm having a hard time with anything I dislike. The only thing I can think of is that when I go onto Facebook or YouTube, etc. (as part of a job), the application asks "are you still working on..." LOL! Everyone's judging me!!! I feel judged! I'm creating a Facebook ad--that's work!!!

Seriously, I would like to be able to select all projects and they view the total # of hours at the top. Right now, I have to 'print' it to see the total number of hours on the selected projects (otherwise the screen lists the Projects and then tasks with a total for the individual project). It's an annoying extra step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Starting out they gave me the $5.99 rate before I hired an employee, I really liked that. I don't know that I was committed enough to pay $9.99/mo. off the bat, but the program pays for itself.

I signed up for it with an immediate goal. You see, I work for one client on flat monthly rate for a number of years. We renegotiate every year based on new responsibilities he gives me, etc.

So, even though I'm a flat monthly fee, I had a feeling that I was working way more hours than was worth my pay, so I started to track the hours with detailed descriptions and was shocked over a 3 month period how many hours I actually worked. I had tried doing this in the past with other applications, but I couldn't keep up with them, they required me to 'start the clock' and I would forget to turn it on.

When he saw my report, he was floored. It helped me negotiate better pay and it helped him understand where he was potentially wasting time--and my time-- and what took a lot of time with a low rate of return for him.

But after that, I never turned back. I use TimeDoctor all the time.

And another benefit is, with other clients, I never get any "what were you doing that took X hours?" I include the project report with detailed line items along with an invoice. No questions. I think they like the accounting for time.

So the overall benefit was realizing where I spent my time and realized that hiring someone I could actually make more money. I have her on the program as well.

Time Doctor review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"The most valuable app for tracking and billing clients "

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use and the ability to log different projects with different clients. I also like the reminder function for time that I'm spending not working and it prompts me when I spent too much time not working.

What do you dislike?

The logging of manual time is a bit clunky, It is difficult to log an exact time if you have to scroll through every minute of the day. I would prefer it if they could break it up into minutes and hours to get this done quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and great value for money. I do not use all the features of this product but I can see that this is a great time management tool for larger corporations.

I can log exactly the amount of hours that I spend per client and per project. It makes billing easy at the end of the month.

Time Doctor review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"I can't live without Time Doctor"

What do you like best?

I like that Time Doctor integrates with many project management platforms. We use JIRA and the integration is great. I also like being able to see the tasks my contractors are working on and how much time they spent and on which tasks. I also like the payroll feature so both myself and my contracts can see how much they are earning and will be paid for the next pay period, this helps me to see if they are working enough and if they are working on the right things.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for me to build custom integrations or plugins so that I could have a way to customize how Time Doctor works without having to wait for the feature I want to be added

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and see if it meets most, if not all your needs.

I have an easy way for my contractors to keep track of the time they spend on issues in JIRA and for me to see what they are working on and have worked on. It also allows me to see at the end of the week how much I have to pay them at the end of the week since it has the ability for me to add how much per hour I pay each person

Time Doctor review by Jesse E.
Jesse E.

"Use it everyday with my staff"

What do you like best?

Work in the outsourcing industry I cannot say how imperative it is to have time doctor. An example is that my programmers were only logging 22 hours their first week on the program when I thought they were on 40 hours. That was a couple years ago before Agile and Time Doctor. I am now using Time Doctor along with Jira to do proper scrum/agile management and I cannot stress how important time doctor is in the mix for accountability. I find it particularly useful for our telemarketers and admin staff.

What do you dislike?

Overall I think Time doctor is great. I can't think of too many negatives to be honest, it does what it says it will. I do wish the poor time usage reports could be tweaked on sensitivity though

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a go on the free trial and see if you like it.

the obvious - employees not wasting time. It makes them accountable and they work harder because they know they are under the watch.

Time Doctor review by Lachlan S.
Lachlan S.

"TimeDoctor Isn't Time Tracking - It's Clarity In Your Business or Organisation "

What do you like best?

At first I just used Timedoctor to see where my days went.. And now it has become an absolute integral part of our business, and we will be rolling it out for all staff - not just senior staff members. It's a simple and very reliable tool with a great interface. It ticks all boxes, screenshots, project allocation, exporting of data.. the list goes on.

What do you dislike?

Because TimeDoctor fulfils all of our needs, and it has an easy to user interface. It prompts you to use it so you don't easily forget. And it's well priced, so I have no dislikes.

We have realised with ease what projects are profitable on our time vs. ones that aren't. We have learnt to allocate time much more efficiently based on the data that Time Doctor provides. Also, we solve the age old "What are you doing on our campaign" - boom, pull the report on their project and you can simply hand it over :)

Time Doctor review by Sam T.
Sam T.

"Time Doctor has revolutionized the way me, my team, and our company accomplishes work."

What do you like best?

I love that Time Doctor has multiple levels of structure where you can set up main level projects and then have smaller tasks within each project. Since we run a film production company, this is essential for tracking time spent within each phase of production (pre-produciton, production, and post-production).

What do you dislike?

Things that could be improved upon include:

1. Clean up the web and app interface to mimic the new desktop interface (clean layout, green and purple color scheme, etc.)

2. I wish there was a way where you can select a check box to see the total amount of time spent on a project instead of always having to select a date range

3. Not being able to sort permanent tasks into folders is troublesome and should be added as a category

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in need of time tracking software that's versatile, affordable, and powerful, then Time Doctor is for you. It's ability to be completely customizable and provide you with intuitive data is fantastic.

Time Doctor review by Peta W.
Peta W.

"Enables accurate cost-analysis and easy billing (as well as keeping me on task!)"

What do you like best?

Time Doctor has been great for our team but personally, I love the reminders to stay on task if I accidentally fall down a social media rabbit hole!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Time Doctor doesn't integrate with Quickbook Online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an extremely cost-effective solution for time tracking/billing. Websites/application tracking and random screenshots can be turned on or off. It does not offer as many integrations as other platforms.

Time Doctor provides a full breakdown of all time on all projects and has allowed us to evaluate what each person is spending their time on.

This has enabled us to ensure workloads are more balanced and make decisions based on an accurate cost-analysis when deciding whether to outsource certain tasks.

Time Doctor review by Jon M.
Jon M.

"Easy to use app to a valuable asset -- Your Time"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with my iPhone. I can start and stop tracking tasks and projects with a few taps. There is a search function within the mobile app to help you find previously used tasks.

What do you dislike?

The reports available on desktop are very robust. It would be good to add some reports to the mobile app, for example "daily time summary"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out to see if you like tracking time and if the data is beneficial for you business. The monthly subscription is reasonably priced so you are not making a big investment to try it out.

I am a financial advisor who earns revenue on a fixed fee or a % of assets under management. By using Time Doctor to track time spent on each client, I can estimate which clients are more profitable than others.

Time Doctor review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Two years with total control of tasks and time tracking"

What do you like best?

I have used Time Doctor for almost 2 years now, and it make me work more effective with clients, and at the same time, it is easier to find out how much time we have used at specific clients, or specific tasks. It is also a great way to keep track with emploees not working next to you, or just being working from home a couple of days.

What do you dislike?

Only thing that bothers me, is the fixed corporate time zone, and that the time settings can't be per user.

It is very easy to get an overview of one client, and create the correct invoice. It is also very easy to follow up on wich tasks that has been used too much time on, and wich emploees that needs help in managing their projects.

Time Doctor review by Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.

"Time Doctor is Effective and Cost-Efficient"

What do you like best?

Time Doctor provides an effective and cost-efficient choice for time tracking a project management. I use this product with all of my client projects and I love that I can provide them with their own login credentials which give them access to their file and related screenshots.

What do you dislike?

The only shortcomings with Time Doctor are not offering an annual subscription discount for solo users and having somewhat weak and slow customer service replies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for solopreneurs that need to keep track of multiple projects and clients.

Time Doctor has helped me solve my need for a time tracker with screenshot capabilities. The vast report options have made it easier for me to complete invoicing and keep my clients up-to-date.

Time Doctor review by Gemma B.
Gemma B.

"Using time doctor software is very nice, pleasant and awesome."

What do you like best?

I like it the best because it helps me organize my time during working hours. It is very useful and giving you a very good time management.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike this software, in fact I loved using it because it really helps me organize my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I will definitely recommend this software to my friends, so they will also experience all the benefits while using time doctor in their everyday work.

It gives me a lot of benefits like time management, I don't have more time to consume in my everyday work by using this software.

Time Doctor review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Invaluable for keeping track of my time for billing purposes"

What do you like best?

It's great for tracking my tasks and being able to break down my time when it comes to billing. It's also nice that it can take screenshots for those times that you forgot what you were working on.

What do you dislike?

It is annoying not being able to easily clear many of the old tasks in bulk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool with many integrations. Simple but powerful way to track your time .

As a contractor/consultant I need to bill my clients the hours I work. This tool works very well for keeping track of what I'm doing and being able to keep a record of my work (via screenshots).

Time Doctor review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Great app for busy workers. "

What do you like best?

I work in graphic design and it is important that I keep a record of time I take on projects. The app is very easy to use and accurate. I like the way the projects are organised and the desktop to mobile function is great. Time Doctor makes it easy for me to keep track of everything I do and helps me with quoting of projects and organising my time. Very valuable.

What do you dislike?

The desktop interface could look a little better. It would be also helpful if tasks could be arranged in alphabetical order.

Being able to quote for projects with more accuracy as I work on an day and hour rate.

Time Doctor review by Sacha M.
Sacha M.

"Time Doctor is brilliant for flexible time logging"

What do you like best?

Syncing timers from mobile apps, desktop software and third-party systems keeps time logging accurate and works with you, not constraining your workflow in any way - fully editable across all data - a joy to use!

What do you dislike?

No website-based timing, which would make it perfect, in addition to the mobile & desktop clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try with the free limited account, which is only restricted by the number of team members (1), otherwise is fully operational and will allow to see how easily it can fit into and aid your workflow - highly recommended!

Easy project & task logging, especially good for tracking software development times against estimates

Time Doctor review by Mykyta S.
Mykyta S.

"Review by Mykyta "

What do you like best?

It's really simple for my teammates that are tracking time.

What do you dislike?

A bit complicated interface for me as an admin. I think, it can be improved a bit. Also, I have some issues with the performance, but it's pretty minor issues so i have nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My apologies, I'm not a pro user, so I have nothing to say much about it.

I have 2 remote workers, that are tracking time, to make me not worried giving me a proof that they are working)

I don't use invoicing, but may be in the future it will a great option for me .

Time Doctor review by Eduardo A.
Eduardo A.

"A good but not perfect experience with a time/task tracker app."

What do you like best?

It is a complete tool with many features.

What do you dislike?

From the many features not everything can be customizable, there are stuffs that can be good to be able of activate/deactivate.

Also the reports generated by the program are super simple and "ugly".

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is recommended for the ones that are looking for a solution about task/time tracking, the think that has to be taken into account before is that some features cannot been customizable, for example there is no option for deactivating the mouse/keyboard tracking.

I'm a freelancer offering my services to a company that asks for proofs of work.

Time Doctor review by Omri G.
Omri G.

"VA managing made easy"

What do you like best?

Best tool I found to managing remote workers.

Very easy to use and setup.

Has everything and more that I need.

What do you dislike?

Rarely has a bug but support is quick to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Already recommended them to a few people in the industry

We have a lot of Filipino remote workers and managing someone in a different time zone and not in your office sounds like a nightmare. Buy Time Doctor really made our life much simple. One of our office employees is setup as a manager and it allows him to keep track of all the remote workers easily.

Time Doctor review by Dianne Mae P.
Dianne Mae P.

"TimeDoctor is great for freelancers and start-up business owners"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and integrates nicely with other applications that I usually use with my clients.

What do you dislike?

Pricing for additional users is a bit high for start-up entrepreneurs but it is understandable and a worthwhile investment

As a freelancer, TimeDoctor helps you in being more transparent with your client thereby putting them at ease when working with a remote team/staff for the first time. It also helped me in being more productive since I am more conscious of the time that I allocate towards certain tasks.

Time Doctor review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Learn where your (and your team's) time is being used up on"

What do you like best?

Time is one of the most precious resources anyone has but the reality is, when we get caught up in our projects, we don't realize how much time we really are taking on certain tasks. I love that TimeDoctor really helps you identify what projects your time is being spent on and you'll see if you need to reevaluate or stay on track with your activities.

What do you dislike?

TimeDoctor does a great job syncing with the most popular project management software but it's still not perfect just yet. I haven't had success creating my subdomain so that client logins don't see a timedoctor subdomain to review time.

TimeDoctor helps me track time to pay my contractors, It also helps me show clients the amount of time it's taking to crush out their projects.

Time Doctor review by Diga P.
Diga P.

"Great working experience"

What do you like best?

The reports, time tracking, screenshots, I like everything about time tracking

What do you dislike?

I have been using time doctor since more than a year for my team, it has been helpful by all means. There is nothing I think of that needs to be worked upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I work virtually, Time Doctor has helped me cultivate trust from my clients.

Time Doctor review by Ulla D.
Ulla D.

"timemanagement for myself"

What do you like best?

Precise. Seriously. My customers see every minute when I'm working, all used software and every visited website - and watch the random screenshots, so no doubt I'm really doing that task. And all the time I'm thinking (no keyboard taps, yeah).

What do you dislike?

nothing! Why is this field required?

Well, several times TD disappeared with no alert, but hope it'll not repeat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO not send letters to tech support, they don't read...

Now I can estimate how many hours I spend for the task - so no undervaluation now.

Time Doctor review by Liz P.
Liz P.

"Monitor, motivate, mitigate (risk) -- Gain insight to your team's performance like never before"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick deployment and adaption time, insight in real-time (screen shots) to know what project teams are doing, ability to conduct cost analysis on a resource or project basis.

What do you dislike?

That the tool is sometimes mistaken as a "spying" technique.

We have solved several business issues by using TIme Doctor, but one is that it has given us insight into our employees; those with poor time usage are very often fired (or quit). This has enabled us to better monitor some "problem" resources to put in place corrective measures faster.

Time Doctor review by Ashar S.
Ashar S.

"Pleasant Journey with Time Doctor"

What do you like best?

It makes me punctual. Moreover, i feel so good in a case i came late in my office, Manager will not point out me that why i came late. Every thing is automated and i will be responsible for my attendance and performance at the end of the month.

What do you dislike?

Auto brake, While i am discussing some issue on floor, or listening to supervisor

It make employees punctual

It helps in making payrolls

Both manager and employees have no bad conversation or questions like Why you come late? and many more

Time Doctor review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Simple, Have everything what your really need"

What do you like best?

I like that when I have the break I'm not must think to stop a timer, when I go to youtube or facebook I get the question: "Are you still working"?", and when I work and forget click "start work" TeamViewer ask me about that...

What do you dislike?

Sometimes TimeDoctor crash on Ubuntu...

Issues from GitHub is not refreshing... I must turn off GitHub integration and turn on again to see my new issues ;/

I'm not thinking about time, and when I lose my mind and forget about work TimeDoctor motivate me

Time Doctor review by Susana R.
Susana R.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

Time doctor is really easy to use, we get to track our overseas team members and we appreciate having a screenshot feature making sure everyone is using the time as efficient as they can.

What do you dislike?

Having to ask permission to work on a phone or Ipad is a bit inconvenient for the administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use!

Having Time Doctor has been beneficial to our team to track our team as we have employees outside the country and sometimes it can get tricky with schedules, time abuse etc.

Time Doctor review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Manage your time and review what projects take the most of your time"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the daily report that shows how much time I have spent on each product. Sometimes when I forget to update my time, I can easily edit and change what I am working on. I also love the weekly report to show how much I have worked over the week and it helps my boss to know what is going on in all departments with a quick glance of our time sheets.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything to dislike about this! As a salaried worker, I have never had to clock my time, but since we started using this I am enjoying the ability to see where my time is spent and it helps me stay focused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are now able to see if certain clients or projects are taking more time than they should. This is going to help us move forward in the future and help us be more successful as a whole.

Time Doctor review by Connie S.
Connie S.

"Time Doctor for Mac"

What do you like best?

Customization of reminders. This helps if we are working on a project longer than normal or forget to track when we return from a break.

What do you dislike?

Have had some problems with it crashing when OS was updated.

It has been very helpful to accurately track time spent on our work for our customers. Billing is easier, we are able to track each project for each person and each task performed by the employee. Customers can be billed accurately and payroll for staff and contractors is accurately tracked.

Time Doctor review by Allison L.
Allison L.

"Comprehensive and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Time Doctor's time clock is intuitive and is always sending me reminders - because I have a terrible habit of forgetting to clock back in after breaks. More so, the ability to adjust your preferences makes it easy to custom tailor those notifications to suit your specific needs.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here - I've used a lot of time clocks in the past and Time Doctor is my favorite by far.

Using Time Clock to track efficiency, hours, and tasks makes juggling teams of contractors easy.

Time Doctor review by Anil G.
Anil G.

"Finally my problem is solved, with the best time tracking software is there."

What do you like best?

I love following

#1. Reports PDF, Excel , CSV Everything is there

#2. Automatically turn on.

#3. Pinging constantly whether you are working or not.

What do you dislike?

Linux Version, it still needs improvements, The side bar does not go way.

The pricing is little high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's the best software if you want to avoid constant pinging people to work. and to manage teams remotely and inhouse.

1. Reporting.

2. I can see everything done in one place.

3. I can bill clients more clearly and honestly.

Time Doctor review by Guy J.
Guy J.

"Time Doctor has provided both intended and unexpected benefits."

What do you like best?

Time tracking and improved efficiencies.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. Time Doctor suits my needs very well.

Before Time Doctor, management used to wonder where our administration hours went but now, regardless of whether the work is completed in the office or remotely, we accurately track and report on our time. Time Doctor assists us in staying on task, remaining efficient, making better business decisions in regard to adoption of processes and software and automatically generates timesheets assisting with payroll.

Time Doctor review by Oldřich H.
Oldřich H.

"Complete overview of major activity projects and other directions"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface control and quality overview of activities by projects for the selected period, the ability to export data

What do you dislike?

Finding an Existing Task - Trying to avoid unwanted duplicity by repeated create

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you want to improve control over your activities and their time-consuming needs?

Do you want to get clear billing information?

Complete review of hours worked for billing by customers and projects. It brings more invoiced hours, improves the time-consuming estimate when planning additional projects and tasks

Time Doctor review by Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

"Excellent software, perfect"

What do you like best?

Very practical software to work with.

It solved my problem of contrale of hours and control of realized activities.

What do you dislike?

The software is very good, I have nothing to complain about. My productivity has increased a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software very good, helped me a lot in organizing the control of hours worked and activities performed

My biggest problem was having a control of hours worked per person, with Time Doctor I started to have daily control of the activities performed by people.

Time Doctor review by Eve B.
Eve B.

"Most needed feature from our partner in business"

What do you like best?

The best is the screenshot feature, as freelancers working remotely its our only proof to clients were doing things at best, followed by how reports are generated and the flexibility of the app.

What do you dislike?

Request for Payment is only available in US Dollars. No invoicing feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial and see for yourself the goodness it can bring to you and to your business.

To monitor my VAs working remotely. The ability to generate payroll without counting hours anymore.

Time Doctor review by Clare J.
Clare J.

"The Best Software for VAs"

What do you like best?

Daily reports showing me the hours I have worked

What do you dislike?

Found it a bit problematic to work out how to setup for multiple clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic tool to track your time, I especially like the pop-up that appears when you're away from your computer because it's easy to forget to switch the timer off sometimes!

I'm able to provide each client with a report on what I've worked on and how many hours I've done

Time Doctor review by Elizabeth Rebekah T.
Elizabeth Rebekah T.

"User friendly and very useful! "

What do you like best?

I like best the screen shots, mouse and keyboard action detection and the applications list as well. You can really monitor and trust that your employees are doing the job while on the clock.

What do you dislike?

A bit expensive, $20 for 3 people while I was only paying for $10 with two people.

Makes it easier to keep time on multiple employees and submit reports to employers.

Time Doctor review by Minah Y.
Minah Y.

"Easy user friendly app"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to sort by project and time frame. As a freelance graphic designer this is everything that I need in a timing app. I appreciate that it reminds me to start the timer, and asks if I was on a break if I've been away.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about timedoctor. It's perfect for my needs.

Without timedoctor I wouldn't have an accurate way to track my time worked.

Time Doctor review by Rafael A.
Rafael A.

"Software Developer"

What do you like best?

Ease to use and web reports per project.

What do you dislike?

Cannot edit task on windows client text.

Couldn't find where to order my tasks chronologically by project

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple to use, do the Job, no flufy resources, track your time, show you reports per project. I recommend!

I'm working on a project per hour and need to present a report at the end of the month to get the paycheck.

Time Doctor review by Michael Y.
Michael Y.

"Overall a great time saver!"

What do you like best?

Ability to track small details about every project.

What do you dislike?

Windows desktop app could use some improvements so it doesn't interfere with the daily workflow as much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I need to track billable time between all employees and then have the accountant send out the invoices. The software does just that. It, also, let's me keep track of employees hours worked for the accountant to send paychecks.

Time Doctor review by Zak K.
Zak K.

"used it with several freelancers"

What do you like best?

ease of use and reporting. its like upwork but without all the bureaucracy and hassle.

What do you dislike?

occassional javascript errors/bugs. overall everything works fine though.

It would be nice if I only got billed for the total number of employees used in a month, and not a few employee that might be gone after two days and subsequently replaced, thus billed for two.

easy to manage free lancer money

Time Doctor review by Guy H.
Guy H.

"Essential tool for freelancers"

What do you like best?

The ability to print out time sheets for clients.

What do you dislike?

I had to remove it from my start up folder because it was annoying the way it popped up all the time.

Keeping track of time for multiple clients. Collecting small units of time that I'd normally miss. Saving time on creating time sheet reports for invoices.

Time Doctor review by Anthony C.
Anthony C.

"Time Doctor as a Project management tool."

What do you like best?

The ability to create and assign project tasks and the default reports

What do you dislike?

Lack of filters for the reports for more customization

Recommendations to others considering the product

Results are based on accuracy of inputs. It is critical that the Admins and Users become very efficient at understanding what Time Doctor can do, and that they remain diligent in their Time tracking.

Project Invoicing, Task Prioritization. Increase in productivity.

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"The Best Time Usage Tracking Software!"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to Time Doctor by a friend. It is in my opinion the best software for tracking employee usage of time. I even use it to show clients what was done during the hours we bill them for.

It tracks apps used and has a screenshot capture feature that even helps employees learn how to use their time more effectively!

What do you dislike?

I honestly like everything about Time Doctor!

We bill clients by the hour and many times we jump between clients. It is so easy to track time for client A, switch to Client B, then switch back!

Time Doctor review by Andrej M.
Andrej M.

"Timedoctor fits our needs well"

What do you like best?

Integration with third party services (trello).

What do you dislike?

Missing integration with gitlab.

Trello integration takes users other trello boards which are unrelated to timedoctor project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, fits our needs for a startup company

Running a startup company, tracking time and payment integration.

Benefits? Good one, I guess people are stuck to their chairs and have to do work instead of slack off.

Time Doctor review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"We have had a great experience using TimeDoctor"

What do you like best?

The ability to look back and see exactly how my employees are spending their day.

What do you dislike?

That in order to have time doctor on their phone, they have to have the ability to make changes in their time.

Not having to guess on if someone is staying on task. I haven't used it enough to realize all the benefits yet.

Time Doctor review by Николай .
Николай .

"Time docktor review"

What do you like best?

I really like how everything is arranged, grouped and designed. This service is very helpful to me (as a project manager) to track time for all my team-members and make the process much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment :) Everything looks pretty good.

The main benefit is that everything is under control, and it is great!

Time Doctor review by Jose Asdrubal M.
Jose Asdrubal M.

"Great app to manage time"

What do you like best?

Its a user friendly app, it helps you track what tasks you have been working on.

What do you dislike?

The way that you cant hide screens when you are using multiscreen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great application for managing time.

It helps optimizing the tasks and your work in general.

Time Doctor review by Louis E.
Louis E.

"Perfect solution !"

What do you like best?

- being available on windows and iPhone

- being customizable

- reminders and screen shots

- detailed reports

What do you dislike?

- no calendar reminder integration

- no pomodoro timer

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a very good choice for tracking time and improve productivity

I use it for my personal productivity and tracking the time I work on projects

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Textiles
Administrator in Textiles

"Great tool to help my staff stay on task and remember to clock out when they step away!"

What do you like best?

Low overhead, multi-platform, reasonable pricing, good reporting.

What do you dislike?

I would like tutorial videos for my staff so that I didn't have to demonstrate it in teleconference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, roll it out to one or two staffers and make your decision from there.

I had an employee who appeared to do NOTHING when she was working. After she found a new opportunity, all future staff used Time Doctor... and now I know they are actually clicking, typing, or watching videos we've directed them to watch.

Time Doctor review by klaos l.
klaos l.

"It's Great"

What do you like best?

Software helped me a lot to account for my time, and integrate with my application via API I recommend

What do you dislike?

Could have more current fedora Linux packages (fedora 25,26)

I was able to generate reports for my clients from the hours spent, getting much more work done

Time Doctor review by Sonia S.
Sonia S.

"Best Software if all your team members work from home"

What do you like best?

Screenshots of the employees desktops. It helps us keep a tab on whether they are actually working. Plus zero loss of privacy vis as vis usage of webcam

What do you dislike?

Unable to track usage if employee uses mobile phone in the interim. Syncing both desktop and mobile for a specific employee would be a great feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great value for money. Customer support is excellent

Since all our team members work from home, through TimeDoctor's monitoring mechanism; employee waste time has been reduced to minimum

Time Doctor review by Bhaskar R.
Bhaskar R.

"A must tool for your internal and remote team"

What do you like best?

Screenshots, websites visited, auto-pause during inactivity, weekly inactivity report in %.

What do you dislike?

Have to install its software in every team members system :). Other than that, everything is good as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it.

We use it for both office team and remote team. We dont bother giving free time to the team, but we need to know the performance report which is provided by timedoctor. We dont have to hire a manager and make him look at the team members systems(funny).

Time Doctor review by Bruno Daniel A.
Bruno Daniel A.

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

The way the reports are shown is very usefull and clean

What do you dislike?

The input tracker let me avoid dead time and manage more effeciently my task

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use it as a time tracker tool, not like an employee harrasment tool

Reduce dead-times

Time Doctor review by Federico D.
Federico D.

"Useful but can be improved"

What do you like best?

The ability to modify features and limit client access to what I want to show

What do you dislike?

The inability to disable certain features from the client's report (mainly the inability to disable activity associated with screenshots)

Screenshot taking for clients, and time tracking with reports

Time Doctor review by User

"I mostly had good experience with time-doctor"

What do you like best?

It is handy and easy to use for time monitoring. The time sheets are the best feature it has as it gives you the overview of your working hours. Also, it has various other features which makes it easy for both employers and employee.

What do you dislike?

The break timing are marked within shorter duration and it can be a hassle for the people working on different systems or while being in discussion.

It is basically used for employee monitoring in my company.

Time Doctor review by Piyush C.
Piyush C.

"Well worth every cent."

What do you like best?

It keeps my team on the toes. I can see the screenshots which helps if the team is going in the wrong direction.

What do you dislike?

UI/UX. The interface still looks pretty old school. But hey it works.

My team knows that someone is watching them.

Time Doctor review by Dacian P.
Dacian P.

"TIme management service"

What do you like best?

screen shots, log time keyboard strokes and the fact that is extremely easy to download and start log the time

What do you dislike?

iOS app doesn't have native filters for the dashboard.

We are able to invoice customers correctly and be 100% transparent.

Time Doctor review by Eugene K.
Eugene K.

"Good tool for good price"

What do you like best?

1. eyasy

2. conveniently

3. good price

4. integration with ticket systems

What do you dislike?

Really good tool and cannot see any dislike for me.

1. track my working time

2. optimization of my tworking time

3. conveniently reporting for me and my clients

Time Doctor review by Kamalpreet S.
Kamalpreet S.

"Great software for tracking"

What do you like best?

Really enjoyed using the time tracking software on a week-to-week basis. Helps to keep everything organized and aligned.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. User interface has gotten better each year, and overall branding too. Great work overall.

Time management. Accountability. Employee trust.

Time Doctor review by Max H.
Max H.

"Excellent tool to keep track of your virtual team"

What do you like best?

Lots of powerful features and great tool for monitoring

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a bit difficult, takes time to really master it...

As companies are increasingly outsourcing and working with remote employees, this is the perfect tool.

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for manager."

What do you like best?

The most efficient tool for calculating hours and salary for every employee. It is fast, it is easy-to-use and with comprehensive interface.

What do you dislike?

Hm.. May be design is a bit out of date.. and can be improved for sure I think. I'm not sure if there is app for app store for it. You need to think about these things.. But it is my personal opinion..

Control over emplyees via screenshots, automatic calculating working hours.

Time Doctor review by Mads Singers S.
Mads Singers S.

"Great Time management software"

What do you like best?

Its simple to manage, gives the required info.

What do you dislike?

Generally adding new people can be a challenge as user info isnt send and often have to reset password a couple of times.

Time tracking

Time Doctor review by User in Internet

"Lots of features but useless coz it's super buggy"

What do you like best?

Screenshots are helpful, easy to switch between tasks to track

What do you dislike?

Their software suddenly stops tracking time and you won't notice unless you actually review EACH entry EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's a pain! They promised a fixed several times but still haven't really fixed aything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your support act together. Fix your bugs.

As a business, it's great to know how your employees are tracking time. As an employee, using this software is beyond frustrating since at the back of your head, you never know if they tracked your work hours logged right.

Time Doctor review by Otar M.
Otar M.

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

simplicity, fast and easy entering of task/projects, getting reports and have summary situation.

What do you dislike?

There is no possibility to manage projects/tasks

Tracking of my personal time.

Benifits: Takes a minimum of time.

Time Doctor review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Fast and outstanding"

What do you like best?

- simple UI on desktop

- fast working

- have good diagrams

Makes process clear for all.

What do you dislike?

first time support was very short answers, but after second request they started o work seriously and solved problem. I think video would be good to have in support answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good. Just have time to setup it.

We know where time is going and how to make developers effective.

Time Doctor review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Productivity gain."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. It has a very good accuracity.

What do you dislike?

Price. It would be good have a simpler and free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you want to ask for a raise of sallary? Are you being productive all the time? Do you want to monitor your team? Do you want to improve your team productivity? Use Time Doctor.

We are more confident and safe about how much hours are charged.

Time Doctor review by Maria A.
Maria A.

"My use of time doctor"

What do you like best?

it sends reminders if I am working on work related items.

it stops the clock automatically and lets me decide if I was working or not.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't have a free version for single users ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is one of the better time tracking devices

it is easy enough to generate data work my work hours report to know where I'm spending my time.

Time Doctor review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"I can run our team effectively and stress free knowing Time Doctor keeps me updated."

What do you like best?

I love the reporting the daily/weekly updates. I can be away on business and know exactly what heppening. I also love the integrations with Workflow Max.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have dislikes but I would love to see some more reporting.

I can see where time is being spent from paid/ internal side of things. This helps me make crucial business decisions

Time Doctor review by Watchdis A.
Watchdis A.

"Has been greatful"

What do you like best?

I like the payment integration aspect and also the screenshot

What do you dislike?

The mass payment is still not approved in my country from paypal. But I hope it is fixed soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy of use for user is the main thing I can recommend

I run an android development team and it has really been helpful in tracking the work they do.

Time Doctor review by Mitch M.
Mitch M.

"Time Doctor is a great way to keep track of working hours"

What do you like best?

Ease of: setting up new projects and tasks; switching between tasks during a workday; getting reports of hours worked during a month.

What do you dislike?

Inability to add notes to an individual work session

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out the software and talk to the wonderful people who work for Time Doctor.

Exact tracking of hours worked.

Invoicing is much easier.

Time Doctor review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Average"

What do you like best?

I like their tracking system - screenshots and reports

What do you dislike?

This software is not good for invoicing clients

Adding multiple employees

Time Doctor review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Excellent Time Tracker"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track time through the mobile app when I'm working at a client site.

What do you dislike?

The pop up prompt to track time can be annoying but overall a great reminder to log time.

I am able to track and review employee billable hours. I like being able to view the screenshots of their work.

"TimeDoctor review"

What do you like best?

I like TimeDocor as it helps me to manage my team and see the progress in their work.

What do you dislike?

I think that I have enough option for the work with TimeDoctor and I totally like it.

This tool saves a lot of money and I can track time that spent our employees for the different tasks.

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"TimeDoctor software is necessary for remote teams :)"

What do you like best?

Accurate time-tracking, good support, multiple platform software support.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to say but GUI they keep changing, so average user will have bit difficulty to understand it.

Initially we cant track what employees are working on. With TD, its easy for us and client can access reports directly. Win win situation at all places.

Time Doctor review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"timedoctor - helps us price tasks and keeps people honest"

What do you like best?

The ability for me to be able to see see desktop snapshots

What do you dislike?

cost per user pricing model - it means it is a bit expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

does what it says on the tin

We pay based on actual work done and can accurately price work done

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best Time Tracking tool"

What do you like best?

TimeDoctor lets me control what my users are doing, their time on each task and also supports a variety of reports.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don't have anything to complain about it. It's providing everything I need for my business.

Time control, task control and user time off.

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great tracking software"

What do you like best?

It helps we keep track how much I spend on what project. I also get to track productivity of my remote team members.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get a little lost on how to set something up.

I get visibility how much of my time goes to each project.

"Great product. "

What do you like best?

I have staff working remotely and can easily track their activity and manage tasks.

What do you dislike?

Desktop App is on the heavy side of using resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You will not regret it.

Managing staff working remotely. Control over staff and their time, especially with contractors.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Easily allows me to log time, and edit time if required.

What do you dislike?

On PC the app is a little clunky looking, on a high resolution monitor the buttons are small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It syncs with WorkFlowMax which was my main criteria.

Easier to log time, more accurate time logging.

Time Doctor review by Valerie C.
Valerie C.

"Perfect for tracking time and projects"

What do you like best?

Advises when time may be used poorly, and takes screenshots of employee's work periodically.

What do you dislike?

There are no features disliked. We are only benefiting from using Time Doctor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's a great tool to assist with monitoring employees.

Time unaccounted for has dramatically lessened.

Time Doctor review by User

"Time managment"

What do you like best?

Time doctor gives information about working time and break time.

What do you dislike?

when we are reading something or try to understand something in paper it goes at once showing off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, I will try to suggest this for other companies.

working Time management for a document writing.

Time Doctor review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Time doctor is a great software, but needs improvements"

What do you like best?

Time Doctor is easy to use and is always remembering me to log my time!

What do you dislike?

The integrations with other cloud platforms

I have full control of the time spent on each task and how productive we are.

Time Doctor review by User in Information Technology and Services

"So far the best time tracker"

What do you like best?

Ability to see and track my time use every day

What do you dislike?

Sometimes during the meeting the system pops up and asks if i am still working

Helps me to fill up the time report provided to my company

"Checks and Balances "

What do you like best?

The option of being able to integrate with other solutions and jot down tasks, and create productivity reports.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to dislike. Overall a good experience with support and all.

Increased productivity

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Quite good"

What do you like best?

Reminders, Reports, ability to see screenshots

What do you dislike?

Have to click twice when converting timesheet into Paid

Inability to connect with bitrix24.com/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool to monitor your time usage and your employees.

Controlling personal

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Reliable and Accurate"

What do you like best?

Reliable reports and also user friendly features

What do you dislike?

There are some lost hours if for example the user might have accidentally used it in two machines

Budget for the company, timetracking for employees

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Best of the Best software for employee work tracking.."

What do you like best?

simple, perfect, easy to manage/organize and gives all the information with single clicks

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in time doctor to dislike yet, for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you don't need look around. Use their 30 day trial, I am sure you will decide with in a week that you needed this long time ago.

remote employee managing. efficient work, helps to reach the goals, no more excel sheets

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Интуитивно понятный интерфейс. Возможность работать с приложений"

What do you like best?

Гибкие отчеты

Качество скриншотов

Возможность добавлять в ручную время

Мобильное приложение

Настройка отчетов

Контроль по неактивному времени

What do you dislike?

Експортирование данных, таблицы имеют не совсем очевидные данные и форму вывода, стоит дать возможность выбрать данных

Recommendations to others considering the product

тличное приложие за свои деньги

стоит немного улучшить и все

Отдел поддержки сайта. Удаленное управление персоналом

Time Doctor review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for disciplining your work hours"

What do you like best?

I like how it's easy to change tasks I've been working on and the ability to edit

What do you dislike?

I don't like the bar that stays at the bottom especially for smaller screens (15-inch or 13-inch) it covers a large spot. There should be away to customize it.

I'm solving work efficiency and productivity

Time Doctor review by Administrator

"Simple and useful"

What do you like best?

The best solution for the remote work. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not so accurate. It could be more intuitive on mobile version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It could be the right solution for yout team

No more misunderstandings. Everything could be as u're working on the same office

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Terrible"

What do you like best?

I am not happy at all and have asked for them to close the account.

What do you dislike?

Ignorant person working there. I would not treat customer like that. If you don't trust customers then don't have your business.

Obtuse answers and a lack of trust given to the customer.

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Working overseas"

What do you like best?

Time tracking when you are working with part timers is excellent .

What do you dislike?

My experience in time doctor is limited to time management and tracking , and so far it suits exactly my needs

Time sheet

Time Doctor review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Great!"

What do you like best?

User friendly and has mobile app. Sends reports daily.

What do you dislike?

The Lite version. It crashes and has a delay when clicking the work button

Tracking the work hours including productive and idle time.

"Works like clockwork"

What do you like best?

high level of config options and analytical tools

What do you dislike?

Unsure how to remove old tasks and projects from prepopulating in the search bar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try the free trial.

Improve project scoping and budgeting.

Time Doctor review by Agency in Medical Devices
Agency in Medical Devices

"Time Doctor review"

What do you like best?

I can manage all my workers hours online

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a bit more user freindly

We manage workers all over the world and can see online the work .

"I like time doctor"

What do you like best?

screen shots, mouse tracking, the reports

What do you dislike?

its buggy, many times employees say it doesnt work .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish it would track gps when employess use the app

Accountability

Time Doctor review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A fair basic tool to track proj effort"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, basic interface. This is a short comment can't provide more data.

What do you dislike?

Limited payroll customization capability..

Tracking project effort allocation, managing remote team

Learning about Time Doctor?

* We monitor all Time Doctor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.