Time IQ

Time IQ Reviews

Showing 1 Time IQ review
Time IQ review by User

"Time IQ Review"

What do you like best?

After trying several on-line timesheet applications, I found one that works well - Time IQ. We've been using it for about 4 years and it allows us to add projects, clients, users, etc. The reporting is great and allows me to export to Excel to break down the data. It can also interface with Quickbooks but I don't use that functionality.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. It's very user friendly and can be tailored to specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the design/architectural community this is a good digital timesheet solution.

We bill for hourly time in our design department. This allows me to track time (billable and nonbillable) so that nothing falls through the cracks when it's time to invoice.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Time IQ

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Learning about Time IQ?

* We monitor all Time IQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.