TimeCamp

TimeCamp is an automatic time tracking software for teams and individuals.

Work for TimeCamp?

Showing 61 TimeCamp reviews
TimeCamp review by <span>Todd B.</span>
Todd B.

Fantastic time tracking

What do you like best?

The application records open applications and time spent in said applications. This allows me to look back and edit my tracker for periods where I forgot to start the timer.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you dislike?

When creating a report by days, the notes I recorded in each project does not appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great software to use even if your company uses a cookie cutter time card tracker or big name time sheet system. It has saved a lot of time not having to dig back through emails or manually track my time.

Time cards for work / project task activity tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeCamp
TimeCamp review by <span>Allison S.</span>
Allison S.

Best one for companies.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and integrates very well with insight. Futures and tools are very responsive for all of your works. to set projects in schedule and good for cost estimation. best for individuals using and great way to deal with deadlines. I am using my time more wisely !

What do you dislike?

I think its quality is a bit low and price is high quite should be decreased. also mobile version is not useful as much as website version and sometimes on website version I have connection problem not becasue of my internet but because of Timecamp it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend to all companies and for those people being manager,workers even for teachers.

you will be on time person and creative person with Timecamp.

We are using time camp with my team mates and we are preparing a lot of organizations. thanks to report functions we can inform each other on time and see what is the deadlines by this way we can be fast and useful for company futures. reporting is highly configurable.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TimeCamp review by <span>Lauren P.</span>
Lauren P.

This isn't just for freelancers. It makes my cubicle peon job so much easier

What do you like best?

My supervisor wants me to track my time, but our small office really didn't want to invest a lot of money in something that would do it across the business. My first attempts were in Excel, but that took up so much memory, and drifted to the background as I worked on different projects. I would forget to time track. I love the way TimeCamp's icon just sits there on my desktop. The app on my phone is useful for working on projects remotely.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a primer on how to think about the software. When I first downloaded it, I didn't really conceptualize how to organize my time. I started task based instead of client based (something that wouldn't have confused a freelancer). It got confusing, and I got frustrated and stopped using it. About a month ago I spent some time thinking about how it would work, and I blew away all my data and reorganized. Since then, it's been a breeze, and my supervisor can really see where I'm spending my time.

Also, it links with our FreshDesk ticketing system, but not in a way that's useful. I organize my time by Client > Tickets > Ticket#. TimeCamp wants to use the ticket name. That doesn't help me, because since our clients enter the ticket names themselves, about 70% of them are "New Entry: Open a Support Ticket."

My supervisor stopped having disapproving talks to me about why my timesheets were vague and only partially completed.

TimeCamp review by <span>Enrique C.</span>
Enrique C.

Great tool to measure the time dedicated to tasks and projects

What do you like best?

Timecamp is a precise and simple time tracking software made by Time Solutions.

The main functionalities are:

Budget analysis: Compare estimated budgets with the time actually spent.

Graphical time sheet: Drawing of the duration of the tasks performed in the calendar.

Manual Timer: Helps you keep track of time on the go during the day

Productivity: Measure the productivity of your team in the use of the computer.

Automatic time tracking: Track your time without the need for many manual interventions.

Time entry notes: It is a Timecamp functionality that allows us to provide more information about the work done on the project. And it helps to improve the organization in the workspace.

Other functionalities: reports, integrations, user and group management, etc.

And it is translated to Spanish.

What do you dislike?

I really can not say anything negative about this tool. The only bad thing was that it was not available in Spanish, but it is something that has already been solved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Free for one people forever.

Timecamp allows us to know the time imputed to each project and to be able to allocate time to each task in a precise way

TimeCamp review by <span>Allison S.</span>
Allison S.

Easy to manage, very good to Timer and TimeCamp.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage TimeCamp, due to its very good structure, the functions are very well explained in the instructions and this complements more the taking of time, it is also admirable to be able to take multiple times at once, since you can be doing two things at once and take the real time of how long we take.

What do you dislike?

The mobile device version of TimeCamp is very bad, it has many delayed versions compared to the web version, I would like you to focus more on perfecting the App for mobile devices, so that in this way you can take additional times wherever you are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend it for all companies at all, because it is very easy to use and you can take the time with just one click.

I use TimeCamp to keep the exact time of daily work of each employee in my company, in this way to be able to keep a history of work time saved in TimeCamp, have an excellent organization and consult it whenever you want.

TimeCamp review by <span>Stella L.</span>
Stella L.

Best thing is compact software - TimeCamp.

What do you like best?

TimeCamp is a compact software, and the best thing about it is the ease with which you can control several timestations easily and with a surprising concentration, thanks to its design, the concentration in TimeCamp is a very important factor.

What do you dislike?

The problem with TimeCamp is the saving of the timestamps, as we already know, TimeCamp has a directory or history of timestamps, where we can save each of them for future revisions, but many times due to software error, the time taken is saved successfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TimeCamp to companies that need to have a fair platform that will help them to save inconveniences with their employees with working hours, with TimeCamp they will achieve results immediately.

With TimeCamp I have managed to obtain a fairly accurate time and I have saved many inconveniences with employees of my company, since I pay them just what they work with, it is fantastic TimeCamp.

Learning about TimeCamp?

* We monitor all TimeCamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.