TimeCamp

TimeCamp is an automatic time tracking software for teams and individuals.

Work for TimeCamp?

Learning about TimeCamp?

TimeCamp Reviews

Ask TimeCamp a Question
Showing 90 TimeCamp reviews
TimeCamp review by Abraham A.
Abraham A.

"The easiest, fastest and most professional time tracker and glossary maker tool ever used "

What do you like best?

Easy access and start time tracking fast as possible,

The direct support assistance even for free users,

Discount for students,

Free integration with trello

Business only needed features it's the only thing that you need to pay for.

Best report format and features i have ever seen

What do you dislike?

Everything i great except for the desktop app that its a little bit un-updated for 2018 BUT they say they are working in a new one.

If i had to say anything else i would say that a better guidance through the whole ecosystem that they have wouldn't hurt any new user also more use of the youtube channel for advanced tutorials or something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Activate the email daily and week report are very usefull, when they release the desktop app prove keeping track of what you do when u are in the computer its an interesting way of seeing your life

I need to report my working/studying hours to my university so im using this to keep track of everything i do

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeCamp
TimeCamp review by Gedas B.
Gedas B.

"I finally found an app that works!"

What do you like best?

I love weekly and monthly time reports. Amazing visualisation on a mobile device. Very handy and easy to observe the data and make useful conclusions.

What do you dislike?

There were a few times when I lost the data while using the mobile device. Perhaps that was a broadband issue, but it would be good if that data would be stored within the device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great time tracking application. I can't say if it works for invoicing purposes but if you got fed up with Pomodoro applications, this one will be a sophisticated relief.

Initially, I was trying to figure out the amount of time I'm working on unrelated tasks. I work in the marketing department and I get many unrelated tasks to compensate for my other peoples digital literacy skills. I wanted to have a proof that my time is being significantly impacted by this.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TimeCamp review by Todd B.
Todd B.

"Fantastic time tracking"

What do you like best?

The application records open applications and time spent in said applications. This allows me to look back and edit my tracker for periods where I forgot to start the timer.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you dislike?

When creating a report by days, the notes I recorded in each project does not appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great software to use even if your company uses a cookie cutter time card tracker or big name time sheet system. It has saved a lot of time not having to dig back through emails or manually track my time.

Time cards for work / project task activity tracking.

TimeCamp review by Amber G.
Amber G.

"TimeCamp for virtual assistants"

What do you like best?

The biggest plus for us is that TimeCamp allows for multiple projects and a variety of reporting options. Having the ability to provide detailed and budget reports to our clients is a must and after reviewing three or four other time-tracking software programs, TimeCamp was the only one that handled reports the way we wanted.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about – TimeCamp has been great for our team of virtual assistants. Forced to put something here, I would say that the fact that I can't log in from my phone is the only negative thing. I created my account with my Google account, so I don't have an email and password specifically for TimeCamp. The mobile app doesn't have an option to log in with Google so I can't access my account through the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing a high number of projects and users, TimeCamp is the best I've found for keeping up with everything and staying informed as the owner/admin. It's also easy to add new users and projects. My favorite feature is the budget exceeded or almost exceeded notifications. No other time tracking software I've reviewed has provided this in the same way.

We are keeping track of over 50 projects currently and easily able to keep up with the budgets and reports. The budgeted time exceeded emails are huge and have helped us get ahead of our billing. Another thing that has helped us take our commitment to our clients up a notch is the online reports that use links that update in real-time when more time is logged.

Allison S.

"Best one for companies."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and integrates very well with insight. Futures and tools are very responsive for all of your works. to set projects in schedule and good for cost estimation. best for individuals using and great way to deal with deadlines. I am using my time more wisely !

What do you dislike?

I think its quality is a bit low and price is high quite should be decreased. also mobile version is not useful as much as website version and sometimes on website version I have connection problem not becasue of my internet but because of Timecamp it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend to all companies and for those people being manager,workers even for teachers.

you will be on time person and creative person with Timecamp.

We are using time camp with my team mates and we are preparing a lot of organizations. thanks to report functions we can inform each other on time and see what is the deadlines by this way we can be fast and useful for company futures. reporting is highly configurable.

TimeCamp review by Lauren P.
Lauren P.

"This isn't just for freelancers. It makes my cubicle peon job so much easier"

What do you like best?

My supervisor wants me to track my time, but our small office really didn't want to invest a lot of money in something that would do it across the business. My first attempts were in Excel, but that took up so much memory, and drifted to the background as I worked on different projects. I would forget to time track. I love the way TimeCamp's icon just sits there on my desktop. The app on my phone is useful for working on projects remotely.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a primer on how to think about the software. When I first downloaded it, I didn't really conceptualize how to organize my time. I started task based instead of client based (something that wouldn't have confused a freelancer). It got confusing, and I got frustrated and stopped using it. About a month ago I spent some time thinking about how it would work, and I blew away all my data and reorganized. Since then, it's been a breeze, and my supervisor can really see where I'm spending my time.

Also, it links with our FreshDesk ticketing system, but not in a way that's useful. I organize my time by Client > Tickets > Ticket#. TimeCamp wants to use the ticket name. That doesn't help me, because since our clients enter the ticket names themselves, about 70% of them are "New Entry: Open a Support Ticket."

My supervisor stopped having disapproving talks to me about why my timesheets were vague and only partially completed.

TimeCamp review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"Incredibly Detailed, Yet Simple"

What do you like best?

The desktop app makes it incredibly easy to start and stop the tracking of different projects in one or two clicks. The data gathered into reports from tracked time are valuable for me to hold myself acountable for giving distraction-free hours to my projects. Each time-slot has a small notes section that I use to jot down a high-level overview of what I did during that session — very valuable when generating client reports and invoices in terms of keeping the flow of what actually “got done” succinct.

What do you dislike?

I’d like there to be a way to add notes via the desktop application either during or after logging a session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend 30-60 minutes and play around with it, reading through some of the FAQs and intro docs, and installing the desktop app.

After that, it’s almost 100% automated and can be organized to your liking as you’ve come to expect from any folder/directory-structure style application.

It’s the time-tracking solution for billable and non-billable hours for each of my projects.

TimeCamp review by Enrique C.
Enrique C.

"Great tool to measure the time dedicated to tasks and projects"

What do you like best?

Timecamp is a precise and simple time tracking software made by Time Solutions.

The main functionalities are:

Budget analysis: Compare estimated budgets with the time actually spent.

Graphical time sheet: Drawing of the duration of the tasks performed in the calendar.

Manual Timer: Helps you keep track of time on the go during the day

Productivity: Measure the productivity of your team in the use of the computer.

Automatic time tracking: Track your time without the need for many manual interventions.

Time entry notes: It is a Timecamp functionality that allows us to provide more information about the work done on the project. And it helps to improve the organization in the workspace.

Other functionalities: reports, integrations, user and group management, etc.

And it is translated to Spanish.

What do you dislike?

I really can not say anything negative about this tool. The only bad thing was that it was not available in Spanish, but it is something that has already been solved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Free for one people forever.

Timecamp allows us to know the time imputed to each project and to be able to allocate time to each task in a precise way

Allison S.

"Easy to manage, very good to Timer and TimeCamp."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage TimeCamp, due to its very good structure, the functions are very well explained in the instructions and this complements more the taking of time, it is also admirable to be able to take multiple times at once, since you can be doing two things at once and take the real time of how long we take.

What do you dislike?

The mobile device version of TimeCamp is very bad, it has many delayed versions compared to the web version, I would like you to focus more on perfecting the App for mobile devices, so that in this way you can take additional times wherever you are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend it for all companies at all, because it is very easy to use and you can take the time with just one click.

I use TimeCamp to keep the exact time of daily work of each employee in my company, in this way to be able to keep a history of work time saved in TimeCamp, have an excellent organization and consult it whenever you want.

TimeCamp review by Stella L.
Stella L.

"Best thing is compact software - TimeCamp."

What do you like best?

TimeCamp is a compact software, and the best thing about it is the ease with which you can control several timestations easily and with a surprising concentration, thanks to its design, the concentration in TimeCamp is a very important factor.

What do you dislike?

The problem with TimeCamp is the saving of the timestamps, as we already know, TimeCamp has a directory or history of timestamps, where we can save each of them for future revisions, but many times due to software error, the time taken is saved successfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TimeCamp to companies that need to have a fair platform that will help them to save inconveniences with their employees with working hours, with TimeCamp they will achieve results immediately.

With TimeCamp I have managed to obtain a fairly accurate time and I have saved many inconveniences with employees of my company, since I pay them just what they work with, it is fantastic TimeCamp.

Allison S.

"Provided incredible comfort, and nice platform TimeCamp."

What do you like best?

The design that has TimeCamp is very exclusive and has provided incredible comfort, previously had an ugly design and did not provide as much comfort as it does now, because they changed the design, now I have managed to concentrate better on the time and in the results of it.

What do you dislike?

TimeCamp uses Gravatar to verify that it is a real person, but I see this verification process a bit annoying since Gravatar often does not allow a registration, and it becomes impossible to upload a profile picture for the TimeCamp account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TimeCamp to the companies that have not managed to take the time of work of the employees, since with this software it is very easy to do this task.

With TimeCamp I have managed to control in real time the time of work of each employee in my company, and in every moment that they perform a work task, I can also take the time, it is fantastic to know exactly how long it took the person to complete the work.

TimeCamp review by Kisenn H.
Kisenn H.

"Basic design where only green color, best design TimeCamp."

What do you like best?

TimeCamp in spite of having a very basic design where only the green color is used, the stay in this software is very comfortable, because its functions are so adapted and are so necessary when it comes to taking the time of work, which makes the more fun, comfortable and pleasant stay, each TimeCamp function is imdispensable and you can make good use of it in the time.

What do you dislike?

The prices of TimeCamp are very high, I have been inquiring into each of the plans offered by this software and I think that even the basic plan has a very high price, I would like TimeCamp to offer prices more adapted to reality so that it is achieved have accessibility to the highest plans and that have more benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TimeCamp to companies that want to start taking employee work time, as they will have a good start with TimeCamp, which is easy to use and easy to adapt software.

With TimeCamp I have managed to obtain a good time and insurmountable statistics, since those statistics are the results of each time, and are explained very well, with percentages and many other factors that facilitates the percentage understanding of the time, I have I was able to control all the staff of my company with TimeCamp easily and safely.

TimeCamp review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"Creative and create timer online to work Timecamp."

What do you like best?

TimeCamp is an excellent manager to create a timer online, provides many factors and features for time control, in this way to work responsibly with the hours agreed and everything to suit you, and an person real time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices that TimeCamp has, I think that the prices of a software that is only dedicated to the taking of time, and that even then it is an essential software in any company, the prices should not be so expensive, in order to contribute the ease and accessibility to each of the plans they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend TimeCamp for any company, since it is a very necessary software and it complies with all the characteristics to be adapted easily and without complications.

TimeCamp has helped us to control every work time and every working time of each employee in my company, in this way to take the exact control to provide a fair and appropriate pay.

TimeCamp review by karin l.
karin l.

"Great and Excellent time tracking services !"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. I have tried others, but this one is my favorite one. Even for free version you can have all the futures what you need. it is also great to switch between automatic and manual time tracking. I can say simple piece of software but this is one thing that focuses on doing one thing well. Easy way to coordinate your team and tasks.

What do you dislike?

it would really great to have some kind of customer portal where clients can log in and see invoices and time entries. I can also say mobile version is not like web version, web version is better than mobile version till what I see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for everybody who want to control his/her time and tasks very effective and efficient. Timecamp is the easy way and best way for you to organize something new about your life and work !

I am always doing good reporting on task timings. Very easy to set project in schedule and perfect for cost estimation. Every single person being around me is using Timecamp and it is really suit for all types of organization and best for individual using.

TimeCamp review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"It's good when it works"

What do you like best?

We liked the integration to Asana and the simplicity of use in logging time and/or starting time on projects and tasks. But then it inexplicably broke and customer service first blamed us for having too many users (1000) when we have 34. Then they simply disappeared. Eventually we figured out our own fix and the integration is now working again.

What do you dislike?

Customer service, based on our experience, has not been responsive enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While this is a crowded space, TimeCamp is clearly doing this right. It worked for us because it was easy to get started allowing us to develop a discipline and then build on that for more advanced use over time.

Accountability to clients, team, and revenue. We are much clearer now with accounting for where we invest our time.

TimeCamp review by Tytus W.
Tytus W.

"Timecamp rocks!!!!"

What do you like best?

Timecamp is awesome software that suits not only organizations and also individuals. If you are looking for time managing application do not waste your time with others, try Timecamp and use your time more wisely. TImecamps provides perfect tools for managing your time more effectively and more useful. Features are just amazing.

What do you dislike?

I can't say any things which is not working properly, because every tools and features is working so well. Design is also good. But I don't like customer service. Sometimes it can take a long time to get answer about anything. But am saying again there is no any bad tool or something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Timecamp is best in its field. It is really bet way to deal with deadlines and spend your time wisely. You will see difference after using it.

Time is most important thing in our life, if you can manage your time more wisely you can do whatever you want. So Timecamp can be useful for you.

TimeCamp review by Gore A.
Gore A.

"Timecamp is excellent tool for time managing"

What do you like best?

Timecamp has powerful and flexible tools. It is the best way to dealing with deadlines. In my view everyone wants spend their time more wisely and efficient. Timecamp can be the most useful app for your daily tasks. It helps you to prioritize tour works, how much you have spend time to specific tasks or works. It is the best one!

What do you dislike?

I don't like its calendar. And they have to create mobile version. Otherwise every single tool is working properly. You can do tons of things with using its useful features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Am digital instructor and I always have projects and events. So Timecamp is my best helper to use my time smartly. So I recommend Timecamp to everyone!

It's kind of software that everyone must have.And every single person in our course using Timecamp for their individual purposes and of course professional works.

TimeCamp review by Maricela P.
Maricela P.

"Very useful app"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can have a task within a task within a task...within a project, so I can track the time for any task, no matter how small and write notes for each task. I also like that it always works, it never lost any data.

What do you dislike?

I am still waiting for the android app to improve. The desktop app is simply perfect as it is now, it does everything I need.

It saves me a lot of time when reporting time spent and activities because it automatically calculates my time spent on a project depending on the time period that I need. It allows me to offer details on any task and the exact time when I started it/finished it/paused it.

TimeCamp review by Bruce M.
Bruce M.

"Fits perfectly to my needs"

What do you like best?

I use Trello to manage my job list and need to record the time spent on jobs, the integration of Time Camp into Trello means that I don't have to keep chopping and changing between applications to keep track of things. Added using the timer function it is really easy for me to record the time that I spend on jobs, no more estimating and if I ever forget to start the timer or if I am away from my desk it is really easy to add time manually. To top it all off, as well as showing all the individual bits of time spent on work, it also totalls it all up for me within Trello which saves whipping out the calculator. For me it is a great combination.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I would say that I dislike, but something that would make my life ever so slightly easier would be if Time Camp could record times and then round them to the nearest 15 mins or .25 of an hour. To be honest I haven't even checked the settings to see if it can do this already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

It has allowed me to conveniently and accurately record the amount of time spent on jobs so that we can create more reliable reports and see where savings can be made.

TimeCamp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The only time management solution I WANT to use"

What do you like best?

After using multiple different time management solutions throughout my career, TimeCamp is by far the most practical, user friendly and accurate solution I have ever used. In the past the time keeping logs were done on the 31st of each month with 'I think this is acceptable' values. TimeCamp remove that administration headache and each day with a 'click click click' its done. Perfect!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only thing which disappointed me with TimeCamp is when I try to modify my times through the mobile. For some reason I can't zoom in when editing the precise minute I started and ended a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its simple - use the trial, you'll love it, buy it, implement it! You definitely won't regret it!

There was two reasons I've chosen to use TimeCamp. 1. It allows me to monitor the hours I spend in the office each day, (practical) and it is a fantastic tool for helping to indicate my commitment to the company and tasks I am performing. (this is helpful at annual review time).

2. There was a serious problem with billing clients for additional work. After releasing one of our solutions to a client and some additional customisation is required, this additional work was roughly estimated and billed. Now we can identify exactly how long these tasks take and accurately bill the client for the extra work.

"Switched to TimeCamp"

What do you like best?

Once my old time keeping application started losing time entries between my Android phone and my billing server, I had to quickly find an app that would not lose billable time entries. An app that allowed me to track billable hours via my phone and save them on a server for later billing. As an independent systems consultant, I cannot afford to "lose" billable transactions! I tried several apps and found TimeCamp to be the best one out there for me. Since all software applications have their individual issues, one thing I really like is the responsiveness of the TimeCamp folks in replying about any issues I have found. Of 2 issues found, they already corrected 1 and they are working on the other. I've listed the open issue below in my dislikes.

What do you dislike?

There is 1 very annoying problem with the Android app that I have reported. I am hopeful it can be addressed asap. Text entries entered in the Android app often have the latest few words erased right after typing them in. You either halt typing for a few seconds and the text re-appears, most times the text is gone and must be re-entered. It's frustrating as it often then happens again and many times you end up having typed much of the same text 2 or 3 times. For my work, I must make numerous time entries daily and I can only enter these via my phone so this problem currently puts a real damper on my use of TimeCamp. Nevertheless, their responsiveness and actions to date encourage me that there will be a solution soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you must use the Android app, then you may be in for some frustration until it is fixed. If you do not need the Android app then go for it immediately. It is much better than all the many competing apps I trialed.

I use the app to track and report on all my consulting billable time. The biggest benefit to me so far is TimeCamp has replaced my old app where I was losing billable time entries due to a bad Android interface app.

TimeCamp review by Ludo J.
Ludo J.

"Great SW for employee controll."

What do you like best?

Adding activities to projects by keywords (eg string in URL or name of the app)

Combining automatic online and manual offline time imput.

Works on win, linux and mac.

Great insights into team activities and time allocation on projects.

Integrations with other applications.

Automatic workloging combined with project management and cost per employee hour.

Constant development and adding new features.

What do you dislike?

Well I have s not that much to dislike. Maybe the learning curve migh be a bit longer for project manager. As I do not use the manager reports on daily bases and the features are added relatively fast, sometimes I had problem with finding a report which I used some months ago.

We have been using it for at least 5 yeas for tracking employees activities in callcenter and smal sw development team which do about 50% by homeworking.

We use it automatic alocation of their time into the projects, which gives us controll on the employee activities and work attendance as well as enable us to devide time costs of the projects/departments.

TimeCamp review by Graham J.
Graham J.

"Excellent time monitoring and recording system"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of TimeCamp and how it enables me to record time both automatically and manually. Plus what's really great is it integrates with my CRM system meaning that I can record time for each project and customer effectively.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike. Perhaps the aesthetics could be improved marginally, but that's just subjective. I can't think of anything to really dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is a serious contender for anyone looking for time recording and allocation.

TimeCamp enables me to properly record and allocate time to clients and projects. Furthermore, it enables me to analyse how I am spending my time so that I can improve my performance.

TimeCamp review by Yaver O.
Yaver O.

"I love Timecamp!"

What do you like best?

I really love Timecamp. It's best application I ever seen. It's for everyone and any sized organizations. If you are using Timecamp and doing your work with it you can get huge opportunities for reducing time period that you spent for each tasks and homeworks. You will become more productive and you will get too much time for doing your private things and hobbies.

What do you dislike?

CUstomer Care needs improvements. It's very simple to use, but design is not very good. Notification system is not working proper as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended one.

Being online application feels really great, there is no requirement to download this software. Everything is in one place. Timecamp is being used by our entire organization to track time. Best way to deal with deadlines.

TimeCamp review by Xavier C.
Xavier C.

"Efficient software for our time tracking"

What do you like best?

I like all the different features that this software offers. It has budget analysis, graphical timeline, manual time tracking, note taking and more. It is easy to use and easy to manage. I also like how they have clear instructions so that you can set everything up the way you want.

What do you dislike?

The main dislike I can think of is that I can't give users a deeper understanding of what they didn't have when they subscribed. Sometimes it's good to see what you think you might want to use. Other than that, its features are amazing.

This is a good way to track. I have been using it for different projects and tasks. This helps me and my colleagues know what to prioritize and how we need to work day after day. There are many tools you can use to simplify your daily work tasks.

TimeCamp review by Thomas V.
Thomas V.

"Easy time tracking for invoicing"

What do you like best?

TimeCamp offers me simple ways to create projects and tasks. As a One man business I do not require many advanced features. TimeCamp offers these features, but I don't have to use them. Being able to switch task from the desktop is a huge plus. Also being also to go in and doctor the time recordings by screen handle recording is a very handy feature. I can generate easy reports to create my invoices which make invoicing easy peasy. Best of all I can use it for free.

What do you dislike?

The desktop client might benefit from a small update (I have submitted a use activity prompting feature)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you might just like it, a lot

Time tracking / Invoicing

TimeCamp review by Robin S.
Robin S.

"great time tracker and time saver"

What do you like best?

very quick and easy to track time for my personalized categories per project. Easy to use customized templates, edit and enter time after the fact, make and edit and change tasks on the fly.

What do you dislike?

invoicing by project hours drop down menu occasionally hangs or acts weird. I never could get the export to Quickbooks hours / invoice to work. I have tried with customer support. I honestly need to try again and put more time into solving

Recommendations to others considering the product

get timecamp, its flexible and easy to use. better than others I've tried, and it integrates with other software if you want

This helps me gain biz insights thru data and confidence in my worth for billing, estimating and growing my business. I can analyze what works and doesn't work in each facet of my business, very quickly and easily.

It also increases my productivity by knowing just how much time I worked and where I was efficient.

TimeCamp review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Easy and Awesome Timekeeper"

What do you like best?

It automatically pauses when you leave your computer and resumes when you come back. The drop-down in the bar on my desktop makes it easy to switch tasks/projects. I only visit the website once a week to run a report for my timesheet.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple of times when the app either failed to launch when I started my computer, or quit silently and I didn't notice until I needed to switch tasks. I'm not sure what caused this and it's pretty rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For anyone who has to report on their time, especially when you have different client codes or bill separately, TimeCamp makes it so easy. You can spend more time working and less time tracking what you worked on.

My timesheets are easy to fill out. I can see where I'm spending the bulk of my time and it's made me more efficient. It also helps my manager see what I'm working on so he can re-prioritize or help out if needed.

TimeCamp review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Excellent Freemium"

What do you like best?

It allows me to track multiple projects throughout the course of a day and because I only bill time on a part time basis, the freemium model does everything I need it to do. If I ever decide to become more active in my legal practice, I can just upgrade to be able to get exported reports. Also, it works seamlessly when switching from desktop to mobile.

What do you dislike?

Minor inconvenience is that it doesn't total up my billable hours by the day but I don't mind it much.

When I was in full time practice, I was notorious for not entering my time everyday. I would take notes in a book and a couple of weeks later spend 30min to an hour recalling what I did for the past two weeks. The format makes it easy for me to input as I bill.

"Great time saver"

What do you like best?

The desktop widget used in combination with keywords for your projects is working miracle for me. I also like the filtering option for uncategorized time.

What do you dislike?

I find that my uncategorized is often the same every day, and happens every day. For instance, if I just do a quick reply in Outlook (without popping out the email to a separate window), Timecamp just sees Outlook... so I get usually between 30 minutes and 1 hours of those uncategorized activities per day.

It would be great to be able to filter them by time, in addition to keywords. For example, filter activities to show only those activities between 9:30 and 10:00 am.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup keywords for your projects

Automatic time tracking and timesheets. I was bad a keeping track of time and it took me hours to build it back up from recollection, calendar and emails. Now, Timecamp keeps track of it all in the background.

TimeCamp review by Chantel J.
Chantel J.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. I can create a project and sub-project and keep track of my tasks on both levels. If I missed tracking something, I can go back and fix the time and edit when I started and stopped.

What do you dislike?

Reporting isn't great on the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for tracking multiple projects. (primary and sub). In order to get great reporting, you have to pay for the product. However, you can still get great use out of it using the free version.

I am learning where my time is being spent and I am able to see how long I work each day.

TimeCamp review by Keshia B.
Keshia B.

"Great software for time tracking"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using TimeCamp because it makes tracking my time for various projects very easy. I can also pull reports for specific time frames, too.

What do you dislike?

While the software is easy to use, I do wish there were quick easy tutorials that highlight major areas of the software like "here's how to use xyz".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Timecamp out. It is very helpful.

I work as a subcontractor so having a program that tracks me time helps me to accountable to my boss and helps me utilize my time better. You can manually enter in your time or run a timer, which is amazing!

TimeCamp review by Kasia N.
Kasia N.

"I love TimeCamp"

What do you like best?

TimeCamp gives me power for use my time on my work and tasks. Because, when you don't know which works must be done before others you will be lost on deadlines. TImeCamp is helping you organize your tasks and prioritize them by time.

What do you dislike?

I love TimeCamp with its everything. It's just perfect for every type of organizations. So there is no any negative effects!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend TimeCamp to everyone, it deserves it completely. It will give you perfect opportunity to do your tasks more easily.

We planing and taking events. And TimeCamp is used not only our department and also whole organization. Also I recommend it to my friends and I

"Useful and userfriendly"

What do you like best?

Flexibility. I can record activities in a couple of ways (online or app). I can record at a project or task level. I can quickly create new tasks and report out at different levels of granularity.

I use the free version and have barely scratched the surface of the tool.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to criticise. and I am adding this to meet the 40 characters minimum requirement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand what you want to record before starting, otherwise, your data could become messy.

With some clients I charge by the hour, TimeCamp is invaluable for keeping records and the reports let me transfer the right information to my accounting software.

With fixed price clients I can understand how much time I am spending and whether I need to charge more next time!

TimeCamp review by Marco S.
Marco S.

"Great way to keep track of your time and review your efficiency. "

What do you like best?

The way you create time entries on a calendar is very intuitive and works like a charm.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the interface, it feels outdated but the functionality makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The UI might be a little outdated but the feature set is great and so is the support. Don't hesitate to try it out, as you can trial it all for free.

We use TimeCamp to keep track of time in order to properly send invoices. Our current invoicing system lacks this functionality but we can't yet switch to another system.

TimeCamp review by Alexis A.
Alexis A.

"Useful and very easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like that it's very user-friendly and totally free. I've tried other sites before but they make the tracking of hours, which should be the main function of such sites, really hassle and you can't monitor the time that has lapsed easily. That's why I stick with TimeCamp.

What do you dislike?

The occasional crashing of the site. I have to refresh it many times or try it on a different browser just to get back to it.

The billing of hours. It's hard to do this manually, so TimeCamp has been really useful with regards to that.

TimeCamp review by Robert D.
Robert D.

"Very Satisfied"

What do you like best?

TimeCamp offers great productivity tracking even for the free account with multiple projects, sub projects, notes and tasks. I strongly feel my productivity has gone up since I've started using it and I better track my work/time.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to get bigger discounts if buying the subscription for the entire year ( ex -30%) or yearly for multiple users ( 2 users -40 % ). The price is good, but I guess it also depends on what part of the world you're based in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. If you're a freelancer/ artist, etc and want to boost your productivity and want to eliminate dead times from your schedule, use the trial version and consider upgrading for more advanced features.

I'm tracking my time better and being more productive.

TimeCamp review by Albina W.
Albina W.

"I love using Timecamp"

What do you like best?

Firstly Timecamp is working with different other softwares like Podio and Trello and these tool is too useful. It took a long time find application for tracking and prioritizing time, and when we decided to purchase Timecamp, we weren't feel any regretting.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see mobile application at least for getting notifications on time and be aware what's going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little time to learn how make it best for your organization.

We used different programs for tracking time, but Timecamo is best among all of them. It helps you to organize time.

TimeCamp review by Janet B.
Janet B.

"Great tool!!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of adding tasks to projects, the easy of use - TimeCamp is very user friendly. I've already recommended it to some colleagues and they're saying the same thing!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about TimeCamp that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TimeCamp is easy to use. I highly recommend it!

It's easy for me to invoice my clients, because there's no guesswork involved. Even sending estimates have become easier, since I can just pull up a TimeCamp report on a similar project to see how long a project could take me.

TimeCamp review by User in Internet

"Effective time tracking app that doesn't waste your time"

What do you like best?

TimeCamp is very easy to use and doesn't have all the unnecessary features that only serve to waste your time, like what other time tracking apps have. All I want to do is choose the project and click Start or End, that's it. I can choose to write a note to describe the task, but I'm not obligated to do so. Other apps require you to input a lot of data first before you can actually start tracking time, which eats up the time that I could have used to actually work on my task. As a freelancer, I needed a simple time tracking app that will allow me to quickly track time with just 1-2 clicks, and TimeCamp gives me exactly that.

What do you dislike?

TimeCamp can be a bit slow at times (e.g. when I click on something, it can take a few seconds sometimes before TimeCamp executes the command). I've gotten used to it by now but it'll be awesome if it can move things a bit faster. Also, the desktop app looks weird and doesn't look like the browser app at all, which is the reason why I didn't get the desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a time tracking app that doesn't have all the time-wasting features of other apps, you've come to the right place.

I wanted to know how many hours I work on a task or project, which would allow me to manage my time better + get an idea how long a similar task would take in the future + prioritize my tasks, projects and clients. I managed to do all that with TimeCamp. TimeCamp also helped me realize if the amount of work I'm doing is commensurate to the rate that the client is paying me, so it helps me realize my worth as well.

TimeCamp review by Lubomir K.
Lubomir K.

"The best way to track time"

What do you like best?

Timecamp is the the easiest software I ever seen in market. Everything will be in one place and simple to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

Price is little bit higher and If mobile version come to market it would be really great one, because sometimes you need to check it quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Timecamp is absolutely in right direction, almost there is no any competitor with that features and simplicity.

We are using Timecamp almost one year and we are so happy to found it. With Timecamp you can organize our time with the best way.

TimeCamp review by Stella K.
Stella K.

"Best one for prioritizing"

What do you like best?

I think everyone has problems with organizing their time and deadlines. Timecamp was created exactly for these problems. First you try you will use it for everything. Timecamp provides awesome environment for prioritizing your tasks from less important one to vital ones.

What do you dislike?

Good mobile application will be wonderful. And more responsive customer care service would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are plenty of good working and useful tools. It is recommended!

We are using it in our department for organize tasks and it helps us to separate them in bes way.

TimeCamp review by Juris K.
Juris K.

"Perfect tool for individuals like me!"

What do you like best?

I like simplicity of product. Also it has everything i need to track my time in the way i need.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that i need to write minimum amount of characters in this survey.

Im tracking time for each task im doing for particular project. For example creating 3D geometry , then texturing etc ... No other time tracking tools i have used did not provide me such possibility to count random tasks under one project and keep everything well organised.

TimeCamp review by Yury P.
Yury P.

"TimeCamp is the best time tracker for work "

What do you like best?

time tracker, desktop app and mobile app. So useful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

nothing. I think this product is great choice for me.

I count my time in timecamp. And it is so cool and easy. Early i use my watch for that.

And my track time save online on site. I can count my time anywhere. And timecamp can to generate invoiced for my client, it is so powerful feature.

TimeCamp review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great basic TimeTracking software"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and integrates very well with Insightly (our CRM system). TimeCamp pulls all our clients from Insightly so when we need to track time for a project or task, the client is already in the system.

Their customer service is fast, friendly and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can have multiple projects with the same name. Or that you at least don't get a warning a project with that name exists. Even if the projects have the same name, they don't show up on the same report. If you didn't know to look for more time, you would overlook entries. (When I asked their customer service how to merge the entries under all the projects with the same name, they merged it for us immediately so we didn't have to.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understanding the reporting first. That will dictate how you input time (as a project, as a task, as a company, etc.)

TimeCamp is very flexible in how you can use it. But that flexibility of entries can meet the reporting output isn't what you want. If you understand the output, it will save you trial and error of the input.

We use the system for two items.

1) We use it as a time clock for hourly employees to know what hours to base their pay.

2) We use it as time tracking for "outside of scope" projects that gets billed to our clients.

We do not track all of our time as most of our clients are a flat rate billed client. However, I would like to start using TimeCamp for all time tracking in the next few months so we can drill down further into the profitability of each client.

TimeCamp review by Consultant in Packaging and Containers
Consultant in Packaging and Containers

"Useful & Easy to use"

What do you like best?

As an international freelancer, I am running multiple projects in different stages and in different industries. TimeCamp keeps me on top of things plus it gives me a clear overview of my time spent per project. Report export options are great for billing, where I user reports as appendixes with invoices.

What do you dislike?

There`s nothing to dislike. Everything is where it needs to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple tool which delivers exactly what it`s needed.

It saves me minimum two days work on the end of the monthly billing and reporting and it gives me a clear overview on the profitability of my work.

TimeCamp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great time tracking software for freelancers"

What do you like best?

I love how TimeCamp helps me become more productive. After using it for over half a year I can see the progress I've done with my work. When working with different clients I need to have all my projects under control and if get paid per hour, I can easily see how much time I've spent on my work. It helps a lot. Reports are great, I can see everything clearly and analyze my work time, although I'm not an analytical mind. And the desktop app makes my work super smooth and fast. Love it!

What do you dislike?

It seemed a little bit confusing in the beginning but I managed to learn how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend TimeCamp for freelancers who are beginners. Before using TimeCamp I had some serious productivity problems which influenced my work. But now I'm going i the right direction

Productivity most of all. Also, knowing how much time I'm spending on particular tasks or project. I can now plan my daily work schedule easily because I know how much time I usually spend on different things.

"Integration to Asana"

What do you like best?

The program seems easy to use, one click and the timer starts.

What do you dislike?

TimeCamp does not pick up the task from Asana - it is not specific enough to let me know how much time is spent on each client/task. I wanted to be able to track tasks for specific clients and track time spent on each client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure TimeCamp integrates with the program you want to use it with. If using for tasks on specific projects, might want to consider other options.

It is a good tool if you want to know who is on the computer and how long they have been signed in...

TimeCamp review by Ndafara T.
Ndafara T.

"TimeCamp is a wonderful product, I have tried many similar products and this one is the best,"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity. It is easy to pick up, configure and start using. It is also accurate in terms of picking up computer activities.

What do you dislike?

You just have to be specific about the keywords you put in for the activities you track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it will make capturing timesheets less of a pain.

It makes it easier to invoice clients as there is proof of work done and time spent doing the work.

TimeCamp review by Julie Ann C.
Julie Ann C.

"Great experience, easy to use and interpret, functional export options!"

What do you like best?

The ability to export data in to other reporting applications for data analysis is a great feature!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have access to the data even after the trial has expired, even if it was simply emailed to me without having access to the other features. I would also like to have been able to register to use the services without having had to use Trello.

For special projects where a time is an issue or where management asks 'how long' I can provide real-time data on the time taken on the project thus far and then can translate that easily into a schedule.

TimeCamp review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"TimeCamp and Trello. The perfect combination."

What do you like best?

TimeCamp is extremely easy to use and is the perfect solution for my needs.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I do not like about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy solution if you need to track time on projects.

I develop training programs and manage the LMS for a manufacturing company. But because I've worked for the same company for 16 years I am frequently being asked to help out with other projects. Then later it's decided that some of those projects are billable. Before I would try to estimate how much time was spent on each project. Now I can go TimeCamp and easily provide exact time spent.

TimeCamp review by Yuri C.
Yuri C.

"Probably best timetracker"

What do you like best?

It works a bit better than Toggl: The main feature I was happy to see is endless nesting of nodes (e.g. Client → Project → Subproject → Task → Subtask → Description → Comment.. etc)

What do you dislike?

Yet no cons found.. But.. There's no Russian language :)

We are a website creators.

The problem I've solved: How to count profitability of each project / worker to predict futher income.

TimeCamp review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Useful Software for your Developing Business"

What do you like best?

Great time tracking, integration with Insightly and strong reporting. TimeCamp can be a powerful tool when implemented and used correctly. Well worth a look.

What do you dislike?

A little clunky here and there. Need to double check your entries to ensure they are being tracked correctly. There are some bugs but not enough to deter from the products advantages.

We are interested in time tracking to improve projects quotes and invoicing. This product gives a good look into where the team is focusing their time. If used correctly, it will give your business the information needed to streamline your teams focus to better achieve your strategic objectives. There are many other benefits that depend on what you are looking for.

TimeCamp review by Leigh Ann S.
Leigh Ann S.

"super easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and works with no hiccups. Very well-written and works perfectly on my Mac, PC, and iPhone.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I briefly lose connectivity with Xero.

That I need to start billing my customers fixed prices each month. But will continue to track actual time worked as it relates to charitable work I do.

TimeCamp review by Lika S.
Lika S.

"Best Time Management Application"

What do you like best?

Timecamp is the best software to track time and use it specifically for most important tasks. You can separate your tasks and prioritize them by their importance.

What do you dislike?

There is no any huge disadvantages, only small errors and they are not making sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended.

We are using Timecamp to sort our task from less urgent ones to vital ones. And it's very useful for us.

TimeCamp review by Iga G.
Iga G.

"simpler is better"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the simple interface and clear reports

What do you dislike?

Probably I would complain about the fees, but in my case it's covered by a studio for which I work remotely, so I will not speak in this topic :)

I am a project manager of the project studio - we work remotely and Timecamp is an indispensable tool for me to clear work time settlements. I was never in doubt about when the amount on the invoice I issue at the end of the month is taken :)

TimeCamp review by Jen L.
Jen L.

"Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

Love the free version, easy to use, super simple.

What do you dislike?

No big complaints, the free version has been exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only use the free version, but I'm sure the larger version is great, as well.

Helps me figure out how much time I'm spending on specific projects, and better manage my own time.

TimeCamp review by Hilary S.
Hilary S.

"I don't recommend this site, too buggy"

What do you like best?

I started to use it because it works with Trello.

What do you dislike?

I've been using time camp for awhile, however they can't export to Quickbooks, their software breaks all the time, and recently it has been adding time without me doing it and I can't get it to stop. Support takes 3-4 days to reply, if at all.

I don't recommend using them. I've spent too much time trying to fix my time tracker instead of working!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait until they get their act together! Not worth it!

I don't recommend this product at all. It is super buggy and I've spent so many hours trying to fix my time tracking software. BUYER BEWARE!

TimeCamp review by Michal F.
Michal F.
View Original

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

It's free and I don't have to track time manually - yep :)

What do you dislike?

Automatic mode creates too many inputs. Manually removing them is a little bit painful. Would be great to see some improvement!

Tracking time with my designs and billing my customers based on that.

TimeCamp review by Administrator

"Timecamp - Great for Tracking Projects"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to add projects, manage who is working on what project and add tasks. It's also easy for the user to start and stop the timer and to generate reports for managers.

What do you dislike?

The reports do not allow as much formatting as I would like. Also, the unsubscribe button does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend you try it, you will like it.

It's important for management to know where our money in IT is being spent and Timecamp gives us that data.

TimeCamp review by Consultant

"Ensures I can easily complete accurate timesheets"

What do you like best?

This tool provides the rigour I need to ensure my timesheets are up to date.

What do you dislike?

The budget reports could do with a bit more development

Prior to TimeCamp my timesheets were a worry. I was never too sure I had a record of what I had done! I sometimes had to go back through sent emails to guess what I'd done. Since getting TimeCamp, my timesheets are always accurate and my admin time has reduced by 4.52% year on year.

TimeCamp review by Corin D.
Corin D.

"#1 TimeCamp !!!!"

What do you like best?

I am a Virtual Assistant and typically have 10 different things going on at a time. With TimeCamp I am able to toggle between projects easily. My time is always accurate and no more writing down start and finish times etc. I don't know how I made it so long without TimeCamp! I'm so thankful I found this app!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about TimeCamp! I cannot think of anything I'd change.

Time tracking for all different projects! It's SO easy to use!

TimeCamp review by Joel P.
Joel P.

"Great Timesheet "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, it didn't take long to figure out how it all worked and I like that I can get a summery of hours.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects I wish were a bit more intuitive. Such as under summery, i wish i could clic on a specific job and make an edit to time and or in notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

II use the free service as a freelancer

This is for my freelancing as I bill a client hourly

TimeCamp review by Jakub H.
Jakub H.

"Very good service"

What do you like best?

It's free!

It works great

Fits my needs

Nice design

What do you dislike?

I don't know where to see my work time on individual tasks

I am using it to see, how much time I spend on tasks in my work.

TimeCamp review by Tonya H.
Tonya H.

"A useful time tracking tool"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with Podio and the ability to create new tasks on the fly with the desktop application.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app was more useful - lots of glitches right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend doing the trial first. It takes a little time to understand how to use it and apply it to your business.

We are still testing it out as a time tracking tool for our projects. My hope is that it will allow us to be able to calculate profitability on an individual project basis.

TimeCamp review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Really best in market"

What do you like best?

TimeCamp is definitely leader in its field. With using it you will can manage your time excellently. Features and tools are very responsive for all of your works.

What do you dislike?

Frankly there is no any bad things about TimeCamp. Use it, you will not feel regret.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Believe me, This is best in market. Do not waste your time for searching up for another Time management service.

In every company and individiuals need to manage their time more efficiently. Especially you can deal with deadlines when you working with Timecamp.

TimeCamp review by Marcus K.
Marcus K.

"Best Timetrackign Software on the market!"

What do you like best?

We've tested them all but none of the other solutions does so many good things as Timecamp.

We use Timecamp to track all our projects and to monitor our workflow.

Really handy and nice tool.

We use the Asana integration.

What do you dislike?

The invoice function isn't the best, but I don't need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start tracking your time as agency to see processes that can be optimized.

Tracking time in projects to bill all clients correctly - Timecamp does the best job of all tools we've tested.

TimeCamp review by Agency
Agency

"Really convenient"

What do you like best?

I was asked by TimeCamp if I had any feedback, so I just typed little thing I was wondering about. They answered me immediately, were helpful and ready to answer more. But I didn't have anything else. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

I'm required to write 40 characters minimum here, but have nothing to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's easy and worthwhile.

I'm counting my working hours with TimeCamp. That makes it easy to keep track of everything for my clients.

TimeCamp review by Kamil R.
Kamil R.

"Best of time tracking software"

What do you like best?

Feature rich interface and graphical timesheet with timeline.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes too many features that I don't need.

What productive hours employee are spending on jobs and how much should I paid them very quickly.

TimeCamp review by Toomas A.
Toomas A.

"Good usability, great insight"

What do you like best?

Using TimeCamp for tracing my time was easy, intuitive. Also it did have me insight how much I spend on different tasks, dayly and weekly.

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult to link specific project and tasks, but after additional explanation and defining additional projects it was solved.

We need to track how much time/resiurces different services take.

TimeCamp review by Metin S.
Metin S.

"It's quick"

What do you like best?

I'm a lot on the run and work on daily our hourly rates. It's perfect with the App so I can quickly save the timings. Reportings are easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't know yet to be honest. But as soon as I know, I'll let you guys know.

Like I said I'm always on the run so it's perfect between Meetings.

TimeCamp review by Omer A.
Omer A.

"Time Camp Tracker Review"

What do you like best?

I like one free tracker for personal use. My like is more productive than before.

What do you dislike?

Free account does not give screenshots.thats what I dont like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free and easy to use. Best for individuals and freelancers.

Reporting was a big problem for me. Now Every month I am able to send my clients my hours details.

"Effective time registering"

What do you like best?

Easy overview per project on time spend.

What do you dislike?

Desktop app (mac) freezes everytime on startup. Website interface works flawless though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it!

Timecamp helps me making better offers as It gives me a better insight in how much time a project actually takes. Also it shows you how much time you spend on doing other stuff. Good way to improve your efficiency.

TimeCamp review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"TimeCamp Is A Solid Helpful Time Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

As a freelancer time tracking is important to accurate invoicing. The reporting tools are great and allow me to see the time for the day, week, year or past custom time periods.

The Windows desktop tool is also a great feature allowing me to quickly switch between projects as I log my time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the name as it feels like they're leveraging the popularity of Basecamp.

As a freelancer I want to log my time to see where I spend it and to track my billable activities. This allows me to see how much time I've spent doing various work so I can make good decisions going forward.

TimeCamp review by User

"makes tracking time spent on multiple projects easy"

What do you like best?

I can stop/start timer and get reminders if my timer is not running

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to track time on multiple projects at once - for example if something I am doing applies to more than one project.

I can track small increments of time - e.g 5 minutes responding to an email - that before were not tracked and consequently not billed back to the customer. Now I can bill those small increments as they add up.

TimeCamp review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Easy to manage manually. It also saves you time. Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

The fact that one can manually set the times, write notes and access previous days or weeks times.

What do you dislike?

When it set times automatically and especially when the computer is in sleep mode, the time becomes corrupted.

We using it for our daily activities in my place of work.

TimeCamp review by Travis B.
Travis B.

"Timecamp is changing the way my business thinks about efficiency planning and profitability. "

What do you like best?

It's simplicity and focus on giving me exactly what I want without complications.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more admin control over my team's project planning and ways to show comparative days side by side.

Profitability and efficiency planning.

TimeCamp review by jamie  w.
jamie w.

"Timecamp "

What do you like best?

Reports - can print detailed or summarized reports for clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site is not very user friendly.

Easy reporting for clients and a great way to track time and projects. Easy to add other co workers to projects,

TimeCamp review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Excellent Backend Tracking"

What do you like best?

The desktop app on and tracks everything

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is a bit confusing

Tracking my time per project. Allowing me to set it and forget it. So I can focus on my tasks at hand.

TimeCamp review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Time saving experience"

What do you like best?

Back Office support in accounting of time

What do you dislike?

Still working on that so unable to be negative at this point of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it first

Early days but it assists in billing to projects

TimeCamp review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and easy to use

What do you dislike?

The pc app has sometimes trouble to sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try ;)

Im tracking how much time I invest translating texts.

TimeCamp review by User

"TimeCamp is easy to use and is a great tool for capturing and reporting task and billable matters"

What do you like best?

Ease of entering information and detailed reports.

What do you dislike?

No issues so far. The options provided have met my needs.

Great for a small business to account for client billable hour time.

TimeCamp review by User

"excellent reference of real advance"

What do you like best?

I think an excellent time meter dedicated to each project

What do you dislike?

that does not have a clock to measure with the pomodoro technique

know the time dedicated to each project

TimeCamp review by Administrator

"Great for working remotely."

What do you like best?

Time camp has been the perfect time tracking software for our group of employees that work remotely. They are able to easily track their time via any device they have available and even if they don't have a device or internet connection, they can update their time manually at a later date.

What do you dislike?

So far I have liked everything about Time Camp.

User friendly interface.

TimeCamp review by Hunor K.
Hunor K.

"Very powerful tool for time tracking "

What do you like best?

I can fallow all my times task in one place and get great reports

What do you dislike?

Wold be good if it's free for individuals.

Tracking my working hours.

TimeCamp review by User

"Most user friendly time tracking tool"

What do you like best?

easy to use, user friendly, customizable flows and reports

What do you dislike?

nothing, until now i did not experience anything annoying

tracking of employees working hours

TimeCamp review by Administrator

"TimeCamp has helped us understand on what we spend our time in a user friendly way."

What do you like best?

- the fact that you can integrate it with Asana

- the advanced reporting tools

- that you can start the timer from timecamp or from Asana

- responsive customer support

What do you dislike?

- sometimes the connection to Asana breaks

- understanding how much time each project takes and where we could make it more efficient

- each person's efficiency

TimeCamp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"My Experience with TimeCamp"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and monthly reporting. The monthly reporting gives us great insight into the work our consultants are completing

What do you dislike?

minimal feature set, the product should have much more with regards to feature set and actual project management rather than just time tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

Minimal feature set but it is great for time tracking consultants

professional services tracking

TimeCamp review by User

"Simple to learn and use, very intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting and the ease of use of the straightforward features.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could have one login for all of my different email accounts.

Time management and improving efficiency and structure of projects.

TimeCamp review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"it is easy and simple, very easy to make it a daily habit "

What do you like best?

it contains all necessary tasks and reports and at the same time it is not complex

What do you dislike?

N/A................................................

I am trying to logg the time for each project by user, task on daily and monthly basis

Learning about TimeCamp?

* We monitor all TimeCamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.