TimeClick

TimeClick is a simple and cost effective way of keep track of employee time.

Work for TimeClick?

Learning about TimeClick?

TimeClick Reviews

Ask TimeClick a Question
Showing 105 TimeClick reviews
TimeClick review by Dorothy R.
Dorothy R.

"Quick and Easy Time Clock"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup was probably it's best feature. When you just want to track time and get a report to do your payroll, it's perfect. We haven't used many of the features, so I can't answer any questions about the additional features in the software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about the software yet. But, again, we don't use a lot of the features available in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like an easy to use time clock that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for the software or the implementation time, this is it!

We needed an inexpensive way to track time for our hourly employees. This was a great solution. Implementation was quick and easy and the reports were perfect for our needs. The software wasn't the least expensive solution, but it is so inexpensive that the small difference between this one and the cheaper ones wasn't a factor in our decision process. The ease of use won out over the cheaper ones.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeClick
TimeClick review by Lori L.
Lori L.

"An Okay Time Clock Program"

What do you like best?

TimeClick is a much better software product than what our company had prior to it. I enjoy being able to keep track of the hourly employees Personal Time Off (PTO).

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I have to put minutes in and cannot enter percentage figures when modifying employee's hours. For example, for 36 minutes of PTO, I cannot enter .60.

Also, I dislike the restrictive way it has to set perameters to round time clocked in and out on the hourly employees.

In addition, I cannot keep track of employees who are salaried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use different parameters for hourly employees for clocking in and for clocking out, you won't be able to use it. You will have to set the exact same rules for both clocking in and for clocking out.

I'm not solving anything. It is not that great of a software and, after using it for 3 years, we are thinking about changing.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TimeClick review by Evin H.
Evin H.

"Good Basic System"

What do you like best?

TimeClick is a reliable and consistent system for small businesses to keep time clock records. It's pretty simple for users, and while the administration menus can be a little clunky we never have system issues.

What do you dislike?

We ran into a problem recently where we were trying to set up sick leave and vacation accruals, but TimeClick doesn't have the capacity to do this the way we wanted. Accruals can only be set up by hour (not by week or by year or what have you) and the system by which you apply the used sick time is really inefficient. It's been simpler for us to just use an excel file, even though that means manually tracking each employee's accrued time.

We don't have to keep paper time sheets anymore, we can clock in on any computer, and we can fix human errors within the system. It does its job, basically.

TimeClick review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Timeclick saves us time and money!!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, Timeclick does what it's supposed to do! Easily track and record hours and time-logs for my employees! My Office Manager LOVES this product!! Saves us hours in payroll and reporting!! I also LOVE that we OWN the software ad don't have to pay monthly fees. ADP wanted $100 a month for the same idea (worse product!!)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software crashed and has network problems. Seems like customer service is always fast and effecient to get back up and going...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best I've seen. I love that you OWN the software! No monthly fees!!! (except $100/year for support). Greta product!!!

We can easily figure overtime and split monthly payrolls (without having to do longhand!!) Another benefit is the employees feel the softweare is more accurate and they use it 100% of the time. 100% buy in from staff!

TimeClick review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"TimeClick saved me hours a week calculating and processing payroll"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to download the time activities directly to Quickbooks as well as being able to track breaks and see who the status of each employee.

What do you dislike?

The Admin section feels a little dated, it could use a refresh and better organization. Option to select a printer when printing reports - we can only print to our default printer and do not have the option to either save as pdf or print in duplex. Also in the Quickbooks print out I would like the report to show if any PTO, Sick time, etc was added.

Payroll use to take hours to complete each cycle, with TimeClick we are able to process payroll in less than 10 minutes.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Time Click"

What do you like best?

I like that employees click in and out on a standard computer and I no longer have to manually calculate 20 time cards. I'm happy not to worry about buying cards and ink cartridges. It's also helpful that employees can print out their time and see their timesheets rather than ask me to run them.

What do you dislike?

I have to run 50 pages of reports when doing payroll because all of the information is not on one concise report. I have to print employee hours report (which does not give you the overtime), then an overtime report, and only after I do those two reports will I be able to print a summary that contains both reports on one nice, sheet of paper. Ugh! And I can not do a mass entry for a holiday so I'm having to open every employee timesheet and manually enter the holiday. So that's a lot of time spent. I bought this thinking it will save me time, but I think it comes out to be a wash. I may not be manually calculating the time, but I spend just as much time opening every employee timesheet to check if everything looks right. And the software has glitches which cause it not to open until a reboot of the entire system. Then my people panic because they don't know how to clock in when the software is down. Had hoped that it would be easier than it has been.

Trying to computerize the time clock and be able to run payroll remotely without having to pick up physical timecards

TimeClick review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Works exactly as you would hope a Time Clock would work. Also doesn't take you for a monthly fee."

What do you like best?

It is very robust and their customer service is very useful. They helped us with every issue within the day. We have about 32 employees and do temp service so we had a few in and outs and this system makes it really easy. We have also stopped people from clocking in each other really easily by making them use the last 4 of their social.

What do you dislike?

If I had to say what I dislike it is probably the actual interface of it. When you go to maximize it will not go full screen properly. It sort of keeps it in the corner instead of sizing to the right size. Going full screen is really useful if you have staff that are not good with computers but it just doesn't look that great.

We are fixing clock in issues and catching people trying to take longer breaks and trying to clock in for each other. All of a sudden people are taking longer lunches than they used to and thats fine as well as they are not being paid for it.

TimeClick review by Deborah A.
Deborah A.

"Easy to use time clock program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very user friendly. It provides reports that track hours plus vacation, sick time and holidays in addition to regular and overtime hours.

What do you dislike?

Printing reports when you only want a single page requires making a change that you need to call tech support to walk you through. Not a big deal but if the option was available without having to call and set it up on each computer would be helpful.

It keeps track of hours and helps when determining average hours worked per week which we use to calculate vacation time. It is also helpful to be able to access hire and termination dates for previous employees.

TimeClick review by David R.
David R.

"Love TimeClick"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and customer support is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. New software made it much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had my IT technicians install it to the server and give all the employees access. this made the set up seamless for me.

Solving PTO time accrual and deductions. Can message with employees re: PTO request vs. filling out on paper and bringing it into the office. Can see times in, break in, break out. things open with .pdf so it is easy to see and save. can organize employees in many ways.

TimeClick review by Andy F.
Andy F.

"Decent basic time keeping "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have it over multiple offices and keep track of all employees in the company.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the overtime feature. We do payroll 2 times a month so the overtime needs to be figured by running another report for each week in order to calculate overtime. I wish that it would be automatically figured for each week... via a set up for running the report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a basic time clock and can be used at many locations across your area.

It's been great to get real time hours for hourly employees that used to just report their hours manually.

TimeClick review by Jess K.
Jess K.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I liked being able to print a report that would easily track the hours, as opposed to using the old school time clock.

What do you dislike?

I would like it better if there was an active app on the desktop to clock in and out with, instead of opening one up to log in. Like a widget on android devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, if they do not have a time keeping system that is already integrated into their computer software, I would recommend it.

We were using a time card to physically clock in and out, it was inefficient, and had large room for human error in calculation.

TimeClick review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Mulit Location User"

What do you like best?

All four of our offices in different cities can all be on one time sheet report.

What do you dislike?

In administration mode, I wish you could edit/add all punches at once instead of each punch in/out. Less time consuming if it could be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a multi location stand point, this program is everything we were looking for!

The reason we went with Time Click is because we wanted all of our locations to be on one time sheet for payroll purposes with a secure IP address. I honestly think after doing research TimeClick is the only company that offers this service.

TimeClick review by Alec M.
Alec M.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

Works well and is easy to use. The employees can just log in for their clock in and out with ease

What do you dislike?

That it is not Free! There really is nothing not to like as we suggest this software to multiple clients

Our clients use the software to keep track of employee time and make payroll a much smoother process

TimeClick review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Timeclick Version 16"

What do you like best?

Time click is very affordable and has saved our business thousands of dollars. I love the simplicity of the application as well the customization. Before purchasing the product, we were able remove items from the application that we didnt need, which upheld our business standards.

What do you dislike?

At times the application appears to "timeout" or "lose connection" when idle for extended periods of time.

Before TimeClick, we were having a big problem with employees clocking in remotely. Under the client server model, we have been able to successfully limit the amount of unauthorized timeclock punches. Another challenge was the fact that our old time clock was integrated with an outdated system. With timeclick being a standalone service, we no longer need to worry about not being able to clock in if our website goes down.

TimeClick review by User

"Hoping for more..."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the setup when adding an employee.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are lacking. Something as simple as a list of all employee enter into TimeClicks is not available. This has to be done by screen shot which was told to me by your support team. We are going through a payroll audit (internal) and so many reports were asked of this system which TimeClicks is not able to provide. Also, there's no way to printing who manages what department 'by name' only by social security number which is not

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully review all reporting capabilities before considering.

After our internal audit I have to say that TimeClicks is not providing the service we need. Its data is not transferrable to any other system so manual entries are needed.

TimeClick review by Suzy S.
Suzy S.

"Easy and Accurate "

What do you like best?

the ease to change, correct employees errors or mine, easy log in and out, perfect for our employees and the Library, has many options to choose from

What do you dislike?

I have had no complaints about this system from staff and I have none for myself

Recommendations to others considering the product

the employees like it and I do too and I take care of payroll

it allows me to see messages from staff without e-mailing them or tracking them down in person, it allows me to choose reasons for their time management, just incredible user friendly and business friendly

TimeClick review by Nicholas Z.
Nicholas Z.

"It's so easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy and informative. It's so simple anyone easily understands how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The "look" could use an update every so often. Other than visuals it's great.

Forgetting to clock in or out. Employees know exactly what and when they should be using timeclick.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"TimeClick - easiest Time software"

What do you like best?

All the simple features and the easy reporting. I have used and recommended Timeclick for several organizations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, maybe the roll out of bio metrics is one thing to be waiting for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out and it will be the catalyst to make you take the plunge.

Employee Tardiness is a thing of the past, employees are well aware they need to be working when their shift starts and not just "arriving" by signing in before their shift.

TimeClick review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Wonderful "

What do you like best?

Never have to manually calculate hours ever again. And the support team is amazing! They know TimeClick very well and have helped me out a few time and solved the problem right then.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! There is nothing I dislike about time click.

Making sure the employees are honest about their time. They have to tell their manager about any time discrepancies and the manager will correct it. Before they would just fill in the time card and not tell the manager.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy to use system for everyone. "

What do you like best?

Best feature is ease of use and ability for each employee to view their time and any previous pay periods.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint is the employee clock in and clock out are visible to everyone. Would prefer not all staff clock in and out be visible to everyone when they use the system.

Timeclick is a time saver with our payroll company. All we have to do is click a button to generate reports to send for employee payroll.

TimeClick review by Don D.
Don D.

"Time Click Review"

What do you like best?

That it does not require a lot of special knowledge to use, especially for the

employees.

What do you dislike?

The part about keeping track of time off, vacation days, etc, It can

be a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial version, try it out and see if it meets your needs.

The people who are on salary now are tracked as to the time they actually work. It has allowed me to

transfer several people to an hourly scheduled with this tracking.

TimeClick review by Denise L.
Denise L.

"Business Manaer"

What do you like best?

I like the program, it was simple to set up and use, most of the employees find it is easy to use.

I don't have more to say

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if you could on the date field have a short cut to last pay period if you are working on a problem it's a pain having to paste the starting date and ending date.

don't have to try to read an old timesheet form.

TimeClick review by Maureen O.
Maureen O.

"This is time keeping made easy for employers and employees."

What do you like best?

TimeClick was very easy to install and their support was very accommodating in the initial setup which we did ourselves. From the employee end-user perspective it is very intuitive and everyone adapted very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to save a report to PDF or Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it...you will love it.

Employees were not accurately recording their time in a spreadsheet thus were being paid for more that the time they worked.

TimeClick review by Artemio G.
Artemio G.

"Excellent Experience with Time Click"

What do you like best?

I don't have to worry about keeping employees' time. They can clock in and clock out on their own computer.

What do you dislike?

The program crash once in a while. Specially, when I am not in the office. But, every single program in this world does that, crash once in a while.

Paying someone to keep employees' time. Buying expense equipment to control employees' time. Keeping employees from taking long breaks, or getting late, or leaving earlier...Etcetera.

TimeClick review by Lisa J.
Lisa J.

"Easy software"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly. Not hard to learn to use.

What do you dislike?

the lunch break only allows you to set the whole number which is a pain. In Illinois, lunch requirements start at 7.5 hours. But I can only choose 7 or 8. Which means I have to go in manually to update all the days on each staff person time card that works more than 7.5 hours and less than 8 hours.

Tracking time worked

TimeClick review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Such a time saver"

What do you like best?

My customer was using manual time cards until we put Timeclick in place. I have heard nothing but good reports from them since making the move.

What do you dislike?

There have been times that the client computers lose connection to the server and the server must be restarted to fix the problem.

Timeclick is saving time manually calculating hours from time cards. The reports are helping management to better staff their locations.

TimeClick review by Myron G.
Myron G.

"First time clock ever used, likely be the last. I love it"

What do you like best?

Ease of operation, affordable

I have to write forty characters, i do not have enough to say to make up forty characters so now what

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its simple and works

Used the honor system before, i like it employees cannot cheat

TimeClick review by Danny P.
Danny P.

"CFO"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use, support is great. Satisfies all of our needs for a time keeping system

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, totally satisfied. That is all the input I have.

Going from a manual timekeeping system to TimeClick has solved so many inter office issues. Alleviates any concerns regarding the accuracy of the employee's time recording. Reports are great and accessible by the department manager and CFO

TimeClick review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Suites our needs perfecty"

What do you like best?

The ease of running reports and easy for the employees to clock in and out. Also easy to make adjustments.

What do you dislike?

Thus far in using the product all of our needs are met. If I had to say one thing, that the support plan was included or longer than a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the free trial. Customer support is great.

Easily track and keep over time down

TimeClick review by Kim F.
Kim F.

"Timeclick for a very small business."

What do you like best?

It's internet based and reliable so I don't have to install it on several different machines.

What do you dislike?

It isn't very useful for salaried people. Doesn't calculate their PTO etc correctly unless you put in times in and out.

People arguing over tardies and what time they arrived or left. It has definitely saved us money and allowed us to discipline staff quickly and accurately.

TimeClick review by Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.

"Easy to download and very rearly locks up. "

What do you like best?

Easy to print reports and manuveur around.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything now. The system is very user friendly and give me the reports I need for the staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend time click!

In the past the download of the software was an issure on some of the computers however it was resolved within a day. The ease of the software.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

We used to use a time clock. This has help eliminate punching over prior times and missing time cards. It is easy to use and the employees like the ability to see where they are in total time.

What do you dislike?

If it had an app with some sort of bio-physical verification. Photo, fingerprint scan, also a location system for our off-site employees.

Calculation of times and ease of use. Our employees like no having to punch a time clock and make sure the card is in the right direction. They like the ability to see their times to the minute.

Administrator in Medical Practice

"TimeClick takes the headache of time cards away. "

What do you like best?

Very easy way for employees to clock in and out. At the end of a pay period employees get their individualized time report to approve before the actual report goes to payroll. All work times are totaled on the report. I've found the program to be very reliable.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the employee name on the top of every page of the their report.

Other than that we have very very few problems. Customer service is excellent.

Missed clock ins missed clock outs are easy to fix. Different time categories are totaled separately.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Long Time User"

What do you like best?

We have been dedicated Time Click Users for many years. The convenience of having a time clock at each individual workstation allows our employees to go to their desks and get ready to go to work without having to wait for the time to pass while waiting on "clock in" time.

What do you dislike?

We wish we were able to customize the reports and/or there were more reports available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be sorry if you install Time Click.

It's a great way to see who is in the office and who is not here.

TimeClick review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"Never had any issues with Timeclick and is simple to learn and use"

What do you like best?

I do like the simplicity of how it works. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't honestly have any dislikes. The only thing I could say is every time you want to look at your hours or accrual or staff options you must constantly put in your password.

No employee can modify for the hours.

TimeClick review by Kristina R.
Kristina R.

"Office Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to log in at any location on any computer.

What do you dislike?

When people make mistakes logging in that admin users have to make changes. I would prefer that they made the change but it needs approval. Or maybe there was a way they could note it in Timeclick.

Accurate tracing of work time.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Time click review"

What do you like best?

IT works, I have used this program for about 3 years and never had a problem. I can teach it to new employees it a few minutes and it is easy to adjust mistakes

What do you dislike?

I wish it could calculate out peoples pay rates. Also if I could set up my weeks to start on a Monday and end on a Sunday without manually putting it in each week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no suggestions we are very happy

IT keeps my records all the time. It saves me lots of time

TimeClick review by Jim G.
Jim G.

"TimeClick is a very user friendly program."

What do you like best?

TimeClick is very user friendly and very easy to setup and configure. It is easy to learn & use.

What do you dislike?

Reporting takes up to much paper and needs a backup integrated into the program.

We needed a better way to track time cards and total the hours for the employees.

TimeClick review by Alan G.
Alan G.

"TimeClick is an easy to use solution"

What do you like best?

Very simple and intuitive to use. Provides good hourly tracking for each employee.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is functional, but limited. Not available on mobile.

Receptionist can see who is currently in the office and who is not. Non-exempt employees can track hours to avoid over-time. Accountability for hours worked is enhanced.

TimeClick review by Caralee M.
Caralee M.

"HR"

What do you like best?

The price is spectacular - very easy to use

What do you dislike?

There isn't a way that works for tracking our accrued time off - too many variables that we use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it for the price and the ease of use

Simplifies the payroll process - with very little expense

TimeClick review by Sadhana B.
Sadhana B.

"Amazing service and product!"

What do you like best?

The tech support is the best I've ever dealt with. I haven't had to call often, but when I have I've been pleasantly surprised by how knowledgeable and friendly everyone is.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I am very happy with the product.

Easy time clock to use for a small business.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy and affordable. "

What do you like best?

We have had a great experience with TimeClick. They are helpful and have made it easy to learn and use the software.

What do you dislike?

The only suggestion I have is it I need to check my reports from off site sometimes. It would be nice if I could log in remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for an easy time tracking software.

I am not at my shop every day so I use it for the log in for my employees. I never have to worry about their time cards.

TimeClick review by Lance S.
Lance S.

"Does a simple job"

What do you like best?

Price range for what we needed. Not overly complicated for a small company.

What do you dislike?

Outdated interface and menus. Some error issues with workarounds. Have to close and reopen for all names to show on the list.

Automated clock in system at a low cost compared to other options.

TimeClick review by Ramona W.
Ramona W.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I like that we no longer file time sheets for employees. The service is great for tracking logged hours and can be easily adjusted.

What do you dislike?

How many steps it takes to modify times and dates.

No problems. Ease of use for employees is beneficial.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"One of the best time clock softwares I've used"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and exportable data to Excel. OT report is very useful to process payroll.

What do you dislike?

The exported spreadsheet can crash if you try to run a different report at the same time. You have to finish what you're doing with it and then run a new report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great choice. Fair price. If you can get it fully setup right and get the right training and support is one of the best options out there.

Payroll processing and recording JE automation

TimeClick review by Administrator

"network card failed needed help restoring setup"

What do you like best?

easy to get a hold of and very knowledgeable with the software

What do you dislike?

would like a few extra reports to show absentees

don't have to worry about employee time tracking does a great job

TimeClick review by William C.
William C.

"It's ok, could be better"

What do you like best?

Once its installed, it works well. Makes doing payroll easier

What do you dislike?

You can't have an employee in different departments. We had to have a special program made for us because there is no report that show wages.

Saving time with payroll reports

TimeClick review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"robust simple to use program"

What do you like best?

Program is robust and seldom has downtime unless main computer running program has issues. We tried other programs that had communications issues and we were always chasing employees to get missing information

What do you dislike?

Program really needs a feature that allows a remote computer to restrict employees punch in and punch out to a singe department. Employees can misuse the program by punching in and out when they are away from their assigned department

Tracks employees time, simplifies payroll

TimeClick review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"TimeClick is great!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to print reports. Makes payroll a snap!

What do you dislike?

What's to dislike? Nothing! Everything is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! (sorry Nike)

I don't have to add up individual employee hours anymore and saves me lots of time.

"Easy and painless."

What do you like best?

The program is versatile and allows me to do hours the way we want to. Payroll takes very little time.

What do you dislike?

They way we do payroll, I have to subtract the overtime hours from the regular hours to calculate regular pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I need support, they are always there for me.

The time it takes to do payroll is minimized. I can adjust employee times/clock in when they make mistakes. Keep track of wages.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"User Friendly - Staff Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the control and reporting aspects of Timeclick. You can really manage when staff is coming and going and reports for payroll are clear and concise.

What do you dislike?

The time accrual was a little confusing at first. Still have yet to implement it.

Actual employee attendance issues are solved. They know that they have to be to work on time and can't leave early in order to get their hours in each pay period.

TimeClick review by Springcreek F.
Springcreek F.

"Awesome Program"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy to add employees, easy to print reports

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Everything we have seen it works perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your life easier... Get it!

Spending less time adding and tracking employee hours

TimeClick review by Donna M.
Donna M.

"Simple"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy for the employee and employer to use

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything not to like with the software or support

Getting more accurate ours worked, no longer guessing and relying on a spreadsheet

TimeClick review by Shelly P.
Shelly P.

"System is better than just punching a time card."

What do you like best?

We appreciate the reports that we can produce.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing noted at the moment.

The accuracy of the times are better and we have no issue with employees clocking other employees out.

TimeClick review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Simple and Stable"

What do you like best?

low maintanence and easy to add and remove users

What do you dislike?

i have no specific portions of the product that i dislike.

able to track users time as well as easy implementation into billing software.

TimeClick review by Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

"PRODUCT IS COST EFFICIENT AND EASY TO USE"

What do you like best?

MULTI-USERS CAN ACCESS FROM ANY WORKSTATION

What do you dislike?

MINIMAL REPORTING CAPABILITIES, ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ADD MORE THAN 2 ADMINS

EMPLOYEES WERE FORGETTING TO SUBMIT TIME SHEETS. PAYROLL CAN BE COMPLETED MUCH FASTER.

TimeClick review by Kathy H.
Kathy H.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Time Click allows me to make changes quickly and is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have been pleased with everything that I have used

Accuracy of timekeeping and easy of reporting

TimeClick review by Louri D.
Louri D.

"Meets expectations"

What do you like best?

ease of use of the product for both myself and employees.

What do you dislike?

OT is only measured by one criteria - if employees work 6/week calculations are manual.

Keeping employee time organized

TimeClick review by michael h.
michael h.

"good for small business"

What do you like best?

great customer support: answers all questions

What do you dislike?

poor back up system: could make it more user friendly

went from paper payroll to computer payroll so work times were not rounded off

TimeClick review by Kathy T.
Kathy T.

"Very easy to use time tracker"

What do you like best?

reports are easier, tracking overtime and vacation time is easier

What do you dislike?

I cannot get the "rounding of time" feature to work

Tracking hourly employees time is much easier now

TimeClick review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Wonderful support team"

What do you like best?

Easy to get ahold of and nice to talk to

What do you dislike?

The program needs to have multiple categories for accrual not just 4

Tracking accrual time off

TimeClick review by Douglas S.
Douglas S.

"Time click "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and quick to get started and use

What do you dislike?

Nothing it is a really good system to employ

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy system. Works well

Payroll tracking

TimeClick review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"great service for many years"

What do you like best?

very responsive, program never fails, great service, many options, very user friendly

What do you dislike?

sometimes the "clicks" to open windows get a few to many

good time keeping

TimeClick review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"TimeClick Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use & helpful IT & Customer Service.

What do you dislike?

Customer service not available weekends

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend

Simple tracking of employee time for our company

TimeClick review by Administrator

"It's been a very easy piece of software to use."

What do you like best?

It makes creating my time sheets for payroll for easy.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at this time. I have been very happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very user friendly software and very useful for getting time sheets together for payroll.

It streamlines the process for employees clocking in and if there is a mistake it is easy to fix.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Time Clicks"

What do you like best?

I like the multi user platform, ease of use and reporting capabilities

What do you dislike?

so far i haven't found any thing i dislike about the program

It's much easier to track time, especially paid and non paid leave with salaried employees. It has also brought light to employees who were not accurately recording their time on our old manual (honesty) system.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Farming
Administrator in Farming

"TimeClick "

What do you like best?

It very easy to setup and deploy. Whit the added bonus on a simple user interface

What do you dislike?

So far I can not say there is anything I dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its great the way it is.

extremely easy user interface for admin and employees. With clocking in / out for employees and editing times.

TimeClick review by Katherine S.
Katherine S.

"Efficient & easy for staff and management"

What do you like best?

simple reports. print outs easy to follow and store.

What do you dislike?

we don't like the "decimial' column or calc,

n/a.

"Timeclick "

What do you like best?

The ease of clocking in and out, and setting up new employees

What do you dislike?

I do Not like having to run a separate report for overtime

I would like to have a report that tells me specifically how many days an employee missed

each week.

The benefits are the actual tracking of the system

TimeClick review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"We have used TimeClick for several years and everyone likes the ease of use."

What do you like best?

user friendly and no problems with the software.

What do you dislike?

We do not have any dislike at this time.

With a manual timeclock people were constantly forgetting to clock in or out. With the software right on their desktop it's easy to remember. Saves administration several hours per pay period.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Simple and to the point "

What do you like best?

That it adds all the times including holiday pay if I forget.

What do you dislike?

Really don't have any complaints what can I say I need a simple system and this has went beyond that with more features.

Saves me time and energy doing paperwork. It even catches mistakes by employees

TimeClick review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"George"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and use. Nice to be able to contact support for help when needed.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs in the software. In Administrator mode, if you make a mistake, instead of letting you correct it the application completely closes.

Too much time spent calculating hours from punch cards

"TimeClick review"

What do you like best?

TimeClick is easy to use and straight forward software

What do you dislike?

when printing is not always so easy because you end up "printing twice". I also had to learn to key in the 00 in the minute box with mass entries for holidays

I use TimeClick for payroll

TimeClick review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

ease in getting reports for payroll each week.

What do you dislike?

I'm in CA and TimeClick only tracks 1 of the overtime requirements at one time. Over 8 hours in a day or over 40 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just the CA overtime calculation

Central area for employee's to punch in.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

it is hassle free and low maintenance and priced right

What do you dislike?

so far there is nothing that has been an issue

I now understand as a boss when exactly my folks are at their desk and if and when I need to monitor their away time

TimeClick review by Administrator in Libraries
Administrator in Libraries

"Time Click is Great!"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and my employees like the ease of use. I also like the reports function.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about this time keeping system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Accurate accounting of employee work time. More efficient way to pay staff.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easy and Affordable"

What do you like best?

The cost was much better than anything comparable. Set up was very easy and the 30 day trial support was quick to respond and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Inaccurate time keeping on handwritten sheets

Able to track overtime

TimeClick review by Administrator

"works well just wish my employees would clock in correctly"

What do you like best?

It adds everything up for you. It is easy to use once you figure it out.

What do you dislike?

my employees clock in early and clock out late so I have to fix them all the time but that is not the software

correctly calculating hours

TimeClick review by User

"efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

efficient system and very user friendly. Very happy with the system

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything with TimeClick that I dislike or would change. Am very happy with the product

time clock management for staff, easy for all staff to use

TimeClick review by Administrator

"Timeclick for volunteer tracking"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is the ease of use and how volunteers can view their hours

What do you dislike?

For what we use TimeClick for, it meets all of our needs.

We use it to have our volunteers track their community service hours.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Firm Administrator"

What do you like best?

The ability to run different reports and monitor when each employee arrives and leaves the office.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that other users can see one anothers info.

We use TimeClick to make sure our employees do not qualify for overtime.

"Very user friendly."

What do you like best?

You can run a report on any employee and its tells you how much vacation, sick time, weekly, monthly hours.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any concerns/dislikes at this time.

Saves lots of time from adding up the old fashion timecards.

TimeClick review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Employees' status are easy to see, and easy to select

What do you dislike?

Date sometimes writes on top of itself on the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty easy to use and lets you edit information without too much hassle.

Keeps track of hours easily.

Administrator in Medical Practice

"A great employee time tracker!"

What do you like best?

Detailed yet simple. I can add employee info easily and track their hours easily. Also modifications are simple.

What do you dislike?

Could be simplified easier - input holidays, easier to find things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Tracking employee hours without spending a lot of time.

TimeClick review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Had the desire to help me get what I need. "

What do you like best?

Clayson made it personal to make sure my questions were answered.

What do you dislike?

nothing, everything is what I expected it to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it works well and you should definately use the trail period to see.

time clock tracking

TimeClick review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Very Pleased"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to operate. The reports are very accessible and easy to run.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes with this system. We have used several.

We are able to save time and money using TimeClick.

Administrator in Medical Practice

"Staff has been very friendly & easy to work with."

What do you like best?

Staff & support staff are easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Having to use a program like teamviewer to connect with our other locations.

Forgetting to clock in & out issues. Ease of report printing to keep track of time.

Administrator in Wholesale

"Easy and Effective Time Keeping Software"

What do you like best?

Flexible use, easy to contact for support

What do you dislike?

Interface could use a little updating and maybe simplifying for ease of use

No lost time clock cards, no broken biometrics. Very good cost savings compared to other time keeping methods.

Administrator in Wholesale

"Very easy to use, perfect for what we needed in our company"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, ease of training employees

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to "paste" the start and finish dated over and over when I run different reports, or view individual employees

Punctuality and keeping up with the PTO hours

"Good equipment "

What do you like best?

Accurate when the system was used...easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Not very easy to use with finger print identification

We had people not tell the truth on their times....made sure people were they were supposed to be

TimeClick review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Quick, efficient, accurate, easy for all to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about timeclicks we are unhappy with.

If employee for gets to punch in it is easy to go in as admin and make corrections!

Administrator in Medical Practice

"Simplistic, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, two click process to clock in or out.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. Reports are also easy to access.

Ease of use and multiple software locations allows employees easy access to remember clocking in/out on time.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Not up to date"

What do you like best?

I like the customer service best! However, the program was not working for our business.

What do you dislike?

The program is outdated and very slow. wasn't meeting our needs for the business.

We stopped using it.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"I like using time clock for the employees"

What do you like best?

I like the reports and the ease of corrections

What do you dislike?

People not reading the punch in or out window before clicking

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty easy to learn

It's easier to track time and process my payroll

TimeClick review by Consultant in Business Supplies and Equipment
Consultant in Business Supplies and Equipment

"TimeClick Review"

What do you like best?

Easy setup on network. Simple to deploy on workstations after initial database setup.

What do you dislike?

Support options after initial purchase. The cost of support is quite high.

Simple time clock software that interfaces with QuickBooks.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"User friendly software"

What do you like best?

The software is reliable and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product works as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relatively inexpensive product that is reliable.

This eliminated the paper time sheets for our organization, allowing for a paperless process.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Works great"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, affordable, does waht it needs to do!

What do you dislike?

Exporting reports to pfd was compilcated at first aND REQUIRED CALLING SUPPORT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

Streamlines payroll in our office

TimeClick review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Payroll Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It makes our time-keeping effortless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This is the solution we had been looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're struggling with time-keeping, this is an efficient solution!

Accurate time-keeping.

TimeClick review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Accounts Payable Specialist"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - I can track my hours daily

What do you dislike?

Everything is great with the use of the Time Click- Its easy to add and change users

Accurate hours worked

TimeClick review by Administrator

"Great product, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use for employees and administrators. Customer support is great too!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we know, we are very happy with the product

Correct hourly accounting of staff!

Learning about TimeClick?

* We monitor all TimeClick reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.