TimeClick

TimeClick is a simple and cost effective way of keep track of employee time.

Work for TimeClick?

Learning about TimeClick?

TimeClick Reviews

Ask TimeClick a Question
Showing 105 TimeClick reviews
TimeClick review by <span>Dorothy R.</span>
Dorothy R.

"Quick and Easy Time Clock"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup was probably it's best feature. When you just want to track time and get a report to do your payroll, it's perfect. We haven't used many of the features, so I can't answer any questions about the additional features in the software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about the software yet. But, again, we don't use a lot of the features available in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like an easy to use time clock that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for the software or the implementation time, this is it!

We needed an inexpensive way to track time for our hourly employees. This was a great solution. Implementation was quick and easy and the reports were perfect for our needs. The software wasn't the least expensive solution, but it is so inexpensive that the small difference between this one and the cheaper ones wasn't a factor in our decision process. The ease of use won out over the cheaper ones.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeClick
TimeClick review by <span>Lori L.</span>
Lori L.

"An Okay Time Clock Program"

What do you like best?

TimeClick is a much better software product than what our company had prior to it. I enjoy being able to keep track of the hourly employees Personal Time Off (PTO).

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I have to put minutes in and cannot enter percentage figures when modifying employee's hours. For example, for 36 minutes of PTO, I cannot enter .60.

Also, I dislike the restrictive way it has to set perameters to round time clocked in and out on the hourly employees.

In addition, I cannot keep track of employees who are salaried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use different parameters for hourly employees for clocking in and for clocking out, you won't be able to use it. You will have to set the exact same rules for both clocking in and for clocking out.

I'm not solving anything. It is not that great of a software and, after using it for 3 years, we are thinking about changing.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TimeClick review by <span>Evin H.</span>
Evin H.

"Good Basic System"

What do you like best?

TimeClick is a reliable and consistent system for small businesses to keep time clock records. It's pretty simple for users, and while the administration menus can be a little clunky we never have system issues.

What do you dislike?

We ran into a problem recently where we were trying to set up sick leave and vacation accruals, but TimeClick doesn't have the capacity to do this the way we wanted. Accruals can only be set up by hour (not by week or by year or what have you) and the system by which you apply the used sick time is really inefficient. It's been simpler for us to just use an excel file, even though that means manually tracking each employee's accrued time.

We don't have to keep paper time sheets anymore, we can clock in on any computer, and we can fix human errors within the system. It does its job, basically.

TimeClick review by <span>Mike C.</span>
Mike C.

"Timeclick saves us time and money!!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, Timeclick does what it's supposed to do! Easily track and record hours and time-logs for my employees! My Office Manager LOVES this product!! Saves us hours in payroll and reporting!! I also LOVE that we OWN the software ad don't have to pay monthly fees. ADP wanted $100 a month for the same idea (worse product!!)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software crashed and has network problems. Seems like customer service is always fast and effecient to get back up and going...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best I've seen. I love that you OWN the software! No monthly fees!!! (except $100/year for support). Greta product!!!

We can easily figure overtime and split monthly payrolls (without having to do longhand!!) Another benefit is the employees feel the softweare is more accurate and they use it 100% of the time. 100% buy in from staff!

TimeClick review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"TimeClick saved me hours a week calculating and processing payroll"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to download the time activities directly to Quickbooks as well as being able to track breaks and see who the status of each employee.

What do you dislike?

The Admin section feels a little dated, it could use a refresh and better organization. Option to select a printer when printing reports - we can only print to our default printer and do not have the option to either save as pdf or print in duplex. Also in the Quickbooks print out I would like the report to show if any PTO, Sick time, etc was added.

Payroll use to take hours to complete each cycle, with TimeClick we are able to process payroll in less than 10 minutes.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Time Click"

What do you like best?

I like that employees click in and out on a standard computer and I no longer have to manually calculate 20 time cards. I'm happy not to worry about buying cards and ink cartridges. It's also helpful that employees can print out their time and see their timesheets rather than ask me to run them.

What do you dislike?

I have to run 50 pages of reports when doing payroll because all of the information is not on one concise report. I have to print employee hours report (which does not give you the overtime), then an overtime report, and only after I do those two reports will I be able to print a summary that contains both reports on one nice, sheet of paper. Ugh! And I can not do a mass entry for a holiday so I'm having to open every employee timesheet and manually enter the holiday. So that's a lot of time spent. I bought this thinking it will save me time, but I think it comes out to be a wash. I may not be manually calculating the time, but I spend just as much time opening every employee timesheet to check if everything looks right. And the software has glitches which cause it not to open until a reboot of the entire system. Then my people panic because they don't know how to clock in when the software is down. Had hoped that it would be easier than it has been.

Trying to computerize the time clock and be able to run payroll remotely without having to pick up physical timecards

Learning about TimeClick?

* We monitor all TimeClick reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.