TimeClock Plus v7

TimeClock Plus v7 is a Cloud Hosted time and attendance solution that interfaces with all payroll and HR solutions on the market.

Work for TimeClock Plus v7?

Learning about TimeClock Plus v7?

TimeClock Plus v7 Reviews

Ask TimeClock Plus v7 a Question
Showing 19 TimeClock Plus v7 reviews
TimeClock Plus v7 review by Charles B.
Charles B.

"TimeClock Plus v7 - Multiple Fronts"

What do you like best?

This system allows my coworkers and I flexibility, that we didn't have with prior in-office systems. Being able to login via a laptop or on a phone, gives it much more versatility.

What do you dislike?

If/when changes are made by our system administrators it seems to be "buggy" for a week to ten days after the fact. Whether that is related to actual software issues or our own side of things I don't know. Just an observation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It couldn't hurt to do a walk through with your employees prior to implementation on how to login and use the features properly(in addition to any email or other communication sent out to employees).

Our business solved issues with making sure employees were tracking their break times. Along with having more flexibility for access to the system. Multiple avenues to login, at work, at home, on your phone. With security settings established for each.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeClock Plus v7
TimeClock Plus v7 review by Kiara G.
Kiara G.

"Nice clock in application "

What do you like best?

I like the ease Of clocking in for work I can do it from my phone without having find a time clock on campus

What do you dislike?

Too many confirm pages to go through to finish clocking in it just seems weird to confirm twice

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use product this is what you need

We can clock in anywhere on campus as a teacher I can be where I need to be on time and not have to worry about clocking in at a central location on campus

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Really great timeclock system"

What do you like best?

Flexible system, easy to set up and maintain, can be used 3 different ways: physical clock (with choices of magnetic card, proximity, biometric), web clock for those more remote work areas, and mobile for those users who are on the go

What do you dislike?

Underlying SQL database is very cluttered and confusing

Our old time collection system was phone-line based, and clocks had to be polled to collect the data. This has allowed us to have real-time time collection, including those more remote areas of our business where it is not cost-effective to set up a proximity time clock

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Does the job - still needs a few tweaks"

What do you like best?

Web/App integration are ESSENTIAL to a digital time card solution and TimeClock Plus has those features. They also allow customization should the supervisor need to require that the employee be on COMPANY wifi prior to clocking in.

What do you dislike?

App is a bit clunky and doesn't feature the same functionality of the web interface which is a bit of a pet peeve. Users complain that they have to use the web interface even on their mobile devices for anything outside of normal clock-in/clock-out functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what limitations you are willing to entertain PRIOR to launching. Dealing with issues WHILE launching isn't the greatest.

We are an organization spread through multiple cities and time zones and were are able to create a solution that works for all employees.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Kenneth C.
Kenneth C.

"Has its ups and downs"

What do you like best?

Its is easy to use for the end user. works on mobile and web.

What do you dislike?

For the admin it is not an easy tool to use. For one thing if you have an issue with it their customer support is impossible to help with out taking your wallet.

ButOnce its up and running it runs fine unitl you have to uninstall and reinstall from the mobile drives over and over

Hourlys clocking in and out even when they are off site

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Sara O.
Sara O.

"What a long process to clock in!"

What do you like best?

I like how it is electronic and completely online. I have worked at other companies that did old-fashioned clock ins and it is frustrating.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many screens there are to go through! You think you are clocking in, but you have to press continue, so sometimes you think you have clocked in but you haven't. There's even more steps to clocking out for a lunch. I know that is a small thing to complain about, but when you have a new employee who can't grasp the concept, it's frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! But don't forget to clock in/out, our employees' main problem.

It is helpful to have everything digitized, and it is much more accurate than employees writing down their own hours.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Essential for Large and Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of using this service is what aides in its ability to be an efficient and intuitive system for all users. It also allows for set 30 to 60-minute breaks, which make it hassle-free.

What do you dislike?

User errors in accurately clocking in and out can be challenging to be monitored. When errors are made, it requires additional time and effort in those managing the time clock to adjust appropriate times accordingly.

TimeClock Plus is a modern approach to a time clock system. Aiding in the ability to clock in and out from an electronic station wherever you are. Gone are the days of having to physically swipe or punch an ID badge or time card.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Megan J.
Megan J.

"Better than Previous Alternatives!"

What do you like best?

I would say the ability to view and edit time is made easy with this product, with the proper training. I can easily manage my time and approve my workers' time with this.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve! Knowing exactly what to select for specific circumstances requires an hour long training!

It puts the ability to clock in and out in my workers' hands! It takes time to view and approve their time, and this has drastically cut it down.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"TimeClock Plus - Served it purpose"

What do you like best?

The employees liked the way it would give real-time hours worked (they could see to the minute when they should clock out).

What do you dislike?

We used a lower version than v7, so it may be better now. The reporting features were not as robust as we have now. Requesting time off in the system was not an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a demo - be sure that this will give you all the features you want. When I started with my company, this was already in place (a lower version), and it was sufficient for our needs, until our company grew. But we were implementing a new payroll system and when with a Time & Attendance feature that was with the payroll system. This review is not meant to be discouraging, with any new software, just make sure you have all your needs met.

The system did it's job of clocking employees in and out so that they had an accurate record.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Parker O.
Parker O.

"Timeclock "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. I am able to decide if I prefer my employees alphabetical by first OR last name OR by their employee ID #

What do you dislike?

I wish I had something to say why I dislike.. there isnt anything I have to note at this time. Maybe a search to type what exactly I want printed instead of having to search for the sections I want printed

I have the ability to compare time employees are supposed to work, to what they have not worked and their tardies to work

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Denycia H.
Denycia H.

"Super easy"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of clocking in and out, approving times, and how it rounds to make tracking hour easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am not able to access it from locations outside of the main network. I work at some buildings that are not connected to the main internet network so when I am at those locations I cannot access TimeClock. That could very well be a school district thing and not a TimeClock thing though.

Ease of clocking in and out, approving times, etc.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Nataleigh F.
Nataleigh F.

"Works well if setup and managed correctly"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to clock employees in and out on site

What do you dislike?

If a certain setting isn't selected on an employees profile for the job code it would make it difficult to find the correct job code, this then would have to be fixed the next day in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure setup is correct to make the whole operation a lot smoother

Tracking employee time online instead of on paper, made things a lot more accurate and honest.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Android users can have issues"

What do you like best?

It's a very simple system to master and requires very little learning curve

What do you dislike?

It's too easy to mistakenly log out and the tool on android has far too many bugs still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is not great. The tool itself is self-explanatory and easy enough to use but if you run into problems their may be trouble resolving.

Quickly running payroll reports for my team members

TimeClock Plus v7 review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Simple end user tool for shift management"

What do you like best?

On the end user side, this is a simple tool. Clock in, out, and submit time off requests online.

What do you dislike?

There is no issue with the software at the time this is written

A new age way to maintain clock ins. No old style punch ins.

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Administrator

"Has been much more efficient than our previous time management system"

What do you like best?

I like that it scans the employees hand. This eliminates the risk of employees clocking in for each other.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the employees did not have to hit enter there scan has been accepted.

Efficient time tracking

TimeClock Plus v7 review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"I use time clock to clock in and out and work "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, you just hve to start it

Up, put in your PIN and it’s good

To

Go

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow to start up, additionally

We’ve had trouble installing it to other desktops

Unsure

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Good product overall"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Was very easy to train entire staff

What do you dislike?

Too and renewal fee was an issue for us.

Easy payroll record keeping

TimeClock Plus v7 review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Timeclock Plus"

What do you like best?

Ease of approval at pay period ending date.

What do you dislike?

adding paid time off at anytime during the process

easier for tracking

TimeClock Plus v7 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This timeclock software is helpful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Have to round up on PTO time and can be confusing.

Keeping track of PTO

Learning about TimeClock Plus v7?

* We monitor all TimeClock Plus v7 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.