Timely Time Tracking

Automatic time tracking for freelancers and teams. With Timely it has never been easier to create dead-accurate timesheets, and capture all those billable hours.

Work for Timely Time Tracking?

Learning about Timely Time?

Compare Timely Time Tracking to Similar Solutions

Timely Time Tracking Reviews

Ask Timely Time a Question
Showing 10 Timely Time reviews
Timely Time review by Jeremy A.
Jeremy A.

"Refreshing approach to making time tracking better"

What do you like best?

Timely provides a refreshing user experience for time tracking. With the ability to bring in events from other sources like Google Calendar and Office 360, it makes it easy to turn your calendar events into events on your time card. Additionally, reports are easy to use, and the application has good visual representation of your information.

What do you dislike?

Timely's support leaves much to be desired. In my interactions with them, it seems like I know more about the application than they do, and I just started using it. And they haven't been helpful in resolving any problems.

Timely has taken time tracking for our department from a cumbersome chore to something that's bearable. We're getting actionable data about how much time our projects actually take, and this can be used to inform our sales process and pricing. In addition, it's helpful to in seeing ways I am inefficient and can use my time more productively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Timely Time Tracking
Timely Time review by Ákos K.
Ákos K.

"The best for Time Tracking"

What do you like best?

I think the design and the stats are the best and the whole system is very easy to use. I use the desktop app and the iOS app too and have no problem with it. I can manage several projects, there are tags and a very detailed stat board too. Works with Memory Tracker and the connected other apps I don't need to track the project in the certain moment, but I can do it later.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a bug in the iOS, but it doesn't broke any process.

I'm not in a business, I use it for only myself. The best outcome for me in it is that I can track what do I really do a day. From this knowledge I know how should I work.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Timely Time review by Administrator

"Powerful set of tools in an elegant interface"

What do you like best?

I like the suite of admin controls - especially the control panel and reports. The control panel shows me an overview of all our staff hours in a deceptively simple interface. The reporting exports allow me to easily xfer data into my billing database. It handles current and archived project management just the way I need it to. I can temporarily remove a project from the list, then reopen it instantly while reviewing old billing.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything to insert here. I don't work for Timely btw. I'm truly just a user, with a small group of staff (10).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up the projects in appropriate categories before launching. Try the stand-alone app. It seems quicker than using the browser-based version.

A. Staff members actually use it...That's the first one. A large part of that reason is that the design is elegant and simple.

B. I'm able to run quarterly billing reports by exporting data to our complicated (and probably unique) tracking and billing requirements.

Timely Time review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Great program for time tracking!"

What do you like best?

Timely is so easy to use and allows you to keep time tracking for multiple projects. It also provides reporting in different formats so you can see what was worked on and for how long. Not to mention assigning a price to the project so you can see what the project is costing you. I have recommended it to several people to use for time tracking and management. I have not had to use customer service for anything but they have a chat box available for help at anytime.

What do you dislike?

At this point I have no complaints! It literally does everything I need to as of right now and I haven't had to really look into anything further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use and you can leave the clock running if you are working on a project or manually enter the time. You can assign a cost per hour or project so you can see what the project is costing you to know if you are on point with what you may have quoted the customer. I have no complaints!

Keeping up with time is very important in my agency when we are working on different projects. Knowing how much time and the cost helps us keep our prices on point when we are quoting projects. I can also assign it to a specific person and know what each person is working on.

Timely Time review by User in Internet

"One of the best time tracking tools ever!"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that I can track my tasks and the time spent on each of them in one single app/tool. The most amazing thing is that it is very intuitive and easy to work with, the UI is great and it evens help me keep u with the law requirements, such us, the timesheets. I'm able to plan my week ahead, measure the time spent monetarily and even share projects and the timeseets of my team. One impressive thing and very usefull is the reports generated automatically.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about the tool is the fact that it is a paid tool and the pricing is not accessible for everyone, unless you're a company owner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great time tracking tool. If you have the means you hould definitelly try it.

It helps us to see how we manage our time, tracking every minute and registering every tasks, it creates timesheets following the legislation and generates important reports for the HR and Managers.

Timely Time review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"A freelancers dream"

What do you like best?

The pricing structure. If you're a small freelancer with less than 5 products, you can use Timely absolutely free. If you have more on your plate, it's less than $20 a month, which is still extremely reasonable. Also, it's extremely easy to use. You can sign up and jump right in without much issue.

What do you dislike?

For immediate help, you have to rely on the community for help or find youtube videos online to solve your problems. Also, timely does not have direct customer payments, which is a dealbreaker for many users. Also doesn't allow for discount codes, which is also a problem for some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is painless to use. You can register and get things set up right away. The calendar is incredible and probably the best feature. The reports it generates are also extremely useful and detailed. Timely is also incredibly customization. If you're a freelancer, Timely is what you've been missing

Keeping things organized which in turn allows me to be more productive, making sure I hit all deadlines and in the most efficient ways. Also is great for my customers as they can access everything they need in one place.

Timely Time review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to Use Across Devices"

What do you like best?

Timely is easy to access and use across devices. Being able to easily access time sheets from my mobile started on my PC is great and extremely convenient. It was easy to learn how to use and great for its purpose.

What do you dislike?

I've lost information before I had a chance to save. It doesn't happen often, and I was able to quickly rebuild, but took a moment to learn how to navigate the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Timely is a great option for the business person always on the go. I loved being able to access time reports from my phone when I was on the go and needed to get it done quickly.

I recently used Timely to bill time to clients as a contract team (agency).

Timely Time review by Ciprian C.
Ciprian C.

"Powerfull and simple"

What do you like best?

The Memory Tracker add-on.

UI, usability, you name it.

What do you dislike?

Currently there is some problems with the mobile notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully recommended.

Keeping track of my work schedule.

Timely Time review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"A moving target"

What do you like best?

I like the "scheduled time" feature. You can plan your schedule first, then track it to see if you met it.

What do you dislike?

Mobile apps are not consistent. UI is constantly changing as Timely continues to work on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate mobile carefully.

Have not solved any yet, but was hoping to solve billable hours problem.

Timely Time review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"Quick & easy to use - I use it every day"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! It saves me so much time that I can use for more important things!

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy using timely, there is nothing I dislike

Tracking hours & reporting/billing my customers is so much easier now!

Learning about Timely Time Tracking?

* We monitor all Timely Time Tracking reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Timely Time Tracking to Similar Solutions