Timepot

Timepot is a time tracking and reporting tool dedicated to small and medium companies. It allows to log the time spent on various taksks and projects and analyze the progress. Timepot provides also a vacation tracking module that makes it easier to organize work.

Work for Timepot?

Learning about Timepot?

Timepot Reviews

Ask Timepot a Question
Showing 1 Timepot review
Timepot review by Ewelina .
Ewelina .

"Intuitive and easy "

What do you like best?

Timepot is very intuitive and it takes a short time to get around it and learn how it works. It was painless for me to shift from another tool to Timepot. Big plus for a short onboarding process.

Design is clean and minimalistic. Less is more! I love the interface.

It's nice to see how Timepot develops with time and keeps adding new features. They listen to feedback and add only necessary features. In this way, the interface is not cluttered with redundant functionalities.

The price is very competitive compared to other tracking tools. Definitely good value for money.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't noticed any. They don't have all features that would be nice to have in a tracking tool, but they are new and they keep developing so they will eventually get there. Actually, it's good that they add new features incrementally because they can respond to users' feedback.

From an employee perspective, it takes very little time to track my time at work due to the clean interface and easy navigation. Shifting from another tool wasn't problematic and I got around Timepot very fast.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Timepot

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Learning about Timepot?

* We monitor all Timepot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.