Timesheets.com

(192 reviews)

Timesheets.com offers time tracking for small and medium sized businesses.

Work for Timesheets.com?

Learning about Timesheets.com?

Timesheets.com Reviews

Ask Timesheets.com a Question
Showing 192 Timesheets.com reviews
Timesheets.com review by Adrian F.
Adrian F.

"Keep track of your employee's preformance"

What do you like best?

I like that Timesheets offers a pre-stated form of payroll. With timesheets we are able to keep track of when our employees are working, when they have a performance review, notes and days missed. This makes keeping track of my team easy.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike is that this website is completely based on honesty. You can clock in at will and I just have to believe you on your word. I would love a feature to track where the person clocked in at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Timesheets isn't a full blown Payroll system, it will help your accounting department, and keep track at which employees are working harder (and better) than others!

With Timesheets, we are able to keep track of our employees performance from when they clock in to when they clock out. This makes payroll easy, but also allows us to review them bases on days missed, and the notes their managers have taken.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Timesheets.com
Timesheets.com review by Donnie T.
Donnie T.

"Great Mileage Tracker and Expense Reporting"

What do you like best?

We love that its easy for our drivers to log mileage through the geolocation feature. Timesheets helps track discrepant payrolls. We never want to underpay our drivers. Timesheets allows us to verify and create expense reports based on their payroll.

What do you dislike?

The app is a little outdate although it does included nice features. The time tracking software that is included with the subscription isn't consistent as it should be.

We use timesheets.com to balance and keep data of our payroll expenses. It helps track project time for our clerical office workers as well as our mileage for our freight and commute team.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Timesheets.com review by Edgar A.
Edgar A.

"Works great, a little dated. "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it’s simple, easy and right out a time sheet website. There is nothing else to this site except to clock in and out or review your payment information, salarie and request time off. It’s the basic version

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it is simply an outdated site. The text is small, it looks like an old excel sheet and simply does not compete with ADP Vantage. This website needs a fresher look...

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great if time keeping is all you want!

Time keeping, records, hourly benefits and vacation time.

Timesheets.com review by Casie W.
Casie W.

"Timesheets-A product for employees that aren't on site with you"

What do you like best?

I love that you are able to able to keep track of employees without having to remind them. It is an easy way to create a "timeclock" at their own desks, especially when everyone works in different locations.

What do you dislike?

My only true dislike was that you were able to change the times yourself. So we had one employee who could always change her own times to what she would choose for them to be. So we could never truly track her.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Timesheets.com is a fantastic .com for anyone that is looking for a website for easy use and design. It is a great company for tracking multiple uses, like that of time and also mileage and services as well. It is easy to track everything in one place.

We solve the need for time tracking for employees by using the time clock. It is a way for individuals to clock in and out for when they are working odd shift times and they are not yet on salary.

It makes it hard to go back after the fact and track hours, so being able to go in as they are first sitting down to work is the easiest way for us to track our employees.

Timesheets.com review by Jerry B.
Jerry B.

"Outstanding product and customer service"

What do you like best?

I was first attracted to Timesheets because of its web based design. My employees work from home and I needed a product that they could log in and out of without being present at my office. Oddly, the products that allow this are few and far between.

Each employee has a link to Timesheets on their computer. Clicking on the link brings up a page where the employee can click a button to clock in or clock out. They can also enter the site and view their own time card. The employee cannot edit their data or change times. Any change to the time card needs to be sent as a request to the administrator for approval.

As the administrator, I find the product easy to use while still providing a depth of detail in both setup and reporting. For example, several of my home based employees are on a flex time arrangement, and can work 40 hours over 4 or 5 days. Timesheets accommodates this easily.

Employees are going to make mistakes (forgetting to clock in or out), and they can send requests to me for adjustments. It's also easy to add holidays and vacation days or PTO.

At the end of the pay period I close the period and print reports to a PDF file. Then I enter the hours into my Intuit Online Payroll for direct deposit. Nothing goes to a printer. No reports, no checks. My payroll is entirely online.

Timesheets customer service is excellent. I've called and used a built in chat function and always get my questions answered quickly and correctly.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. The product meets my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have home based employees, this is the best way to go. I assume this works just fine for office based users and large organizations.

The ability to handle time cards for home based employees.

Timesheets.com review by Alison R.
Alison R.

"Great Software - So many features that we still should be using"

What do you like best?

I'm not sure what I don't like. If I had to choose one thing, it would be the ability to do all things from anywhere...computer, tablet or mobile.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to to upload bulk vendors, accounts, etc on my own. I would also like to see an actual mobile app versus a mobile site. It's also a little pricey...even if I were using all of the functions that were available to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. Just be ready to train employees to use all of the functions when you start paying for it versus hoping there will be a good time to learn. We are a small business and time to train the entire staff isn't easy. It's not a hard software to learn, it's just the time to actually get everyone to sit down and and take a few minutes to learn. Once they do, they actually realize that this benefits them as much as it does the administrative staff. The pushback I got at first was unbelievable. But as time passed, you would never know we had another way.

I have realized many benefits. Being in the middle of our peak season, I am unable to get employees trained with the expense tracking, but know that once I am able to do so, it will relieve my admin of so many steps but also help the entire staff from having to keep up with receipts, etc.

Timesheets.com review by Janel C.
Janel C.

"Good starter system"

What do you like best?

I like that users are able to upload files to support their expense reimbursement requests. In addition, the product is inexpensive and easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to maintain. I like that reports can be downloaded in a number of ways which makes it easier to format for various reporting uses.

There are also user guides which makes it easy to train staff.

What do you dislike?

There are a fair amount of limitations. For instance, the product is not at all customizable. Users must upload JPEGs, rather than PDFs which is a little troublesome as most e-receipts are PDF files. There is also no General Ledger integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think through what you will be using the product for. It's very cost-effective but there are limitations.

Prior to implementing this program, we had a very rudimentary way of tracking time off and keeping timecards. Since implementation, we have visibility into how staff spend their time and that has been helpful in making business decisions.

Timesheets.com review by Aimee A.
Aimee A.

"Great customer service and easy platform "

What do you like best?

Our company is very happy with Timesheets.com. The customer service is great. The agent that helped me set up our account took the time to research our company and knew exactly what our needs were when she spoke to me. She helped me set everything up and sent me instructional material to help my team get used to the program. The program is very easy to use and has been great in helping us organize the way we run our business. I would recommend it to any business that wants to streamline their time keeping mechanism and wants to see how much they are spending on their labor force versus how much they are billing on projects.

What do you dislike?

I currently don't dislike much about the program. It works very well.

We are a media company and we are keeping track of our employees time in the office for HR purposes and also of the time employees spend on each project for accountability purposes and billing.

Timesheets.com review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Upgrade from hand written time sheets"

What do you like best?

Timesheets is very useful as an upgrade from hand written staff hours tracking. We implemented it in January 2015 at our non-profit for staff to record their hours worked, projects worked on, and task descriptions. It has been a huge time saver for our Executive Director to review hours worked and benefits accrued/used for each bi-monthly pay period.

What do you dislike?

It was a huge disappointment to discover that the Project tracking aspect doesn't accrue benefit hours like the Hourly tracking component. We had to transition a selection of staff whose hours of work and start/end times are varied and not always continuous on any day to Hourly time tracking because they were not having accurate benefit accruals occurring. This is a real flaw in the system and was a huge time waster for our admin team to figure out the problem and transition the staff 18 months into using the system. Looking back, this now explains a very time consuming benefit accruals issue we discovered at the start of 2016 when trying to calculate roll-over hours, but we attributed it incorrectly to something else.

Upgrading from hand written hours tracking.

Timesheets.com review by Travis R.
Travis R.

"Timesheets product Review"

What do you like best?

-Simplicity / flexibility of the product is second to none.

-Export/import to quickbooks.

- The accessibility of timesheet system on smart phones, allows employees the flexibility to update time from anywhere.

- The cost of the product is very reasonable, but if compared to entering time is an excel spreadsheet and then having an accounting personnel enter the the time into quickbooks (or other accounting software) the product is cost effective, not to mention the benefit of have daily cost tracking if the employees enter the time in daily.

- entering projects, clients, and account codes are self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

- The inability to print the timesheets in landscape mode, custom formating of the report, as I submit the reports to clients.

- Need to have a feature that limits the project name and account codes to Quickbooks to prevent renaming later after you find out the quickbooks indicates that the codes can't be imported due to the length of the names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Report feature would be nice to have a custom formating option.

Project time tracking, and invoicing.

Daily time keeping is easy and helps with project cost and scheduling if completed daily.

Timesheets.com review by Lori B.
Lori B.

"Timesheets tracks employee attendance and PTO at a very affordable price."

What do you like best?

The software is easy for employees to access and use. Timesheets has helped our employees know their authorized PTO time and request any time off. We are not locked into a minimum number of employees and our pricing adjusts as our staffing levels change.

What do you dislike?

The import process to our financial software is a little more involved than i would like, but it is not difficult. I wish it was easier to make adjustments to records. It is not hard, but not very clear with the instructions. I have made unintentional mistakes that require additional edits to the records to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your current policy guidelines and employee balances when setting up a new account. Take advantage of the help Timesheets provides during the one on one set up call.

We no longer have to deal with questions or issues over attendance. When we rolled out Timesheets and implemented our attendance policy, our problem was solved.

Timesheets.com review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Easy to use and Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I love the customer service aspect of Timesheets.com. They are friendly and always willing to help. They help with workarounds and updates and are open to possible future updates. The system, although my organization doesn't use them, has availability for many different uses such as forms, important dates, emailed messages and such.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I cant create my own SQL queries. I have specific organization needs that the software doesn't provide. The workarounds suffice but are not specific to my requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

List all services and support that you would like your time tracking software to be able to provide.

Do a test run of the software.

Speak with the customer support personnel and ask about things you may not see available. I'm sure they will work to fulfill your needs.

My organization uses Timesheets.com to verify hours completed at volunteer sites. The sites log in and enter the hours worked by the customers. Its easy to add sites and customers, remove sites and customers, see notes added for specific days, update, correct or change hours posted, archive hours and pull reports required.

Timesheets.com review by Alisha S.
Alisha S.

"AWESOME Software and GREAT Customer Service"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Timesheets.com is how easy and user-friendly this software is. I have had no troubles using this software for business use. I also really like that the Customer Service is extremely helpful whenever we have any issues or interruptions. It's not very common to have Customer Service representatives go out of their way to help and assist you when facing an issue with their software, but the customer service reps at Timesheets.com go above and beyond to make you feel like a valued customer--even after the issue has been resolved.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this software that I do not like. I am 100% satisfied with Timesheets.com!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this software if you need assistance in managing payroll for your employees.

Outside of my day job, at the Pilots' Association, my family owns a local convenient store in which I have to manage 10 employees. I am in charge of their payroll and Timesheets.com takes such a load off from my shoulders. It makes it easy to manage payroll of all employees, as well as stores other employee details such as contact info, etc.

Timesheets.com review by Administrator

"TImesheets is helpful is having accountability with clocking in and out "

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard that shows all employees and current hours. Also, the ease of opening past payrolls and seeing details. I enjoy the spot that employees can write notes on their punches to help keep accountable.

What do you dislike?

The website took me a little while to figure out how to navigate and to find where everything is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend timesheet if you have a company in which employees are working alone or unsupervised as they can write notes and they can clock in by mobile app.

We have been able to track hours well as well as have employees note what was done each day (as they mostly work unsupervised at customer homes).

Timesheets.com review by lucia m.
lucia m.

"honest review for secure time sheets"

What do you like best?

What i like the best is that it is easy to manage! i can add in the hours with no problems and it makes it easier for me because i don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out something so complicated. I also like that it can do several things at once. no longer do i have to use different websites to add in all of the hours. Another thing that i like best is that i was able to download the phone app into my phone and work from home, it is so convenient. So far i have been using it for two days and i love it. our church wants to make it easy for the staff to complete work tasks. i am really grateful for this opportunity. overall i grade them a 8 so far but i believe this website will make a change and our childcare workers will be thank full that we will pay all of them on time without confusion or frustrations, oh and i forgot one more thing. if i refer a friend to time sheet, i will get a $25 dollar bonus! how awesome is that? no where else will pay you that much to refer friends and family! way to go

What do you dislike?

I dislike the monthly subscription price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

maybe if we can decorate the background to make it more fun!

I am solving the issue of adding all of the paid childcare workers by having this one site only not several websites.

Timesheets.com review by Megan T.
Megan T.

"Great small office time clock."

What do you like best?

The project time feature, so we can see where employees are spending their time and manage it more effectively.

What do you dislike?

That there isn't a stat worked (1.5) so that stat not worked and stat worked would calculate correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find this works really great in office setting where we all have our computers and clock in and run projects. You can monitor your employees live and can run a report to see what they've earned so far if need be. It's great if you need to keep a close eye on your employees and watch where they are spending their time. It also works very well as just a regular time clock.

We spend a lot of time taking phone calls and answering emails. The project time is great for this so we can see how much of day we lost because of this.

Timesheets.com review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"It was helpful while we used it"

What do you like best?

It was very user friendly. The instructions were easy to understand. It was nice that each employee had a link on their own computer.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything we disliked. Our company decided to try something else based on a recommendation.

If we must say something that wasn't helpful, I would say that it did not track vacation benefit hours. It is possible that it offered that option, but we were unable to find that option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call customer support if you can't figure out the option you are trying to use. I've heard that they are helpful and always friendly.

It was beneficial for organizing. We had a pretty small staff at the time we used it, so it was great to keep track of every ones time, plus it was helpful to track mileage. It was helpful for the employees to track their hours rather than trying to manually calculate them as they go

Timesheets.com review by Holly E.
Holly E.

"Adequate"

What do you like best?

I like that I can separate my billable time to different clients to bill to.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the most user friendly software. I had to really play around with it to figure out what I was doing to get started.

It does help to separate time in each day and bill to the appropriate client and the notes help me keep track of what projects are being worked on for each client.

Timesheets.com review by Maura D.
Maura D.

"Timesheet Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is convenient to keep track of the hours that you work. It makes it easy to read and recite what the hours you have worked are.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how non-technological it is. It is very simple which is a positive but then it is very easy to make mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very simple to use although that simplicity makes it so that you can't use it for anything other than time tracking.

Not really business problems more like how to simply state what the time is that you have worked. It makes it easier to see what the hours you have worked so it makes it accessible to all generations/learning levels.

Timesheets.com review by Dr. Tiffiney J.
Dr. Tiffiney J.

"A few issues"

What do you like best?

I like that's its just a click of the button, without having to put alot of information in

What do you dislike?

The fact that it takes so long to "take" or record. I push the button and if I don't wait until after at least 5 seconds when the button for either clock in or clock out is showing, my time will not show up. This has caused several edits to take place. I wish I could just push the button and move on to the next task of the day.

I think its solving the problems of paper timing and a few clicks of the button. Allows you push a button and get the job done.

Timesheets.com review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

timesheets.com is easy to use and very simple to operate compared to other software i have used. timesheets.com does offer free service but even for all the tools offered will only cost 5 dollars

What do you dislike?

spent time trying to find functions under tools that are not use all the time. possibly could make finding functions easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simple and easy to use

i have use this software for keeping track of hours. pto and other employee info

Timesheets.com review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Excellent time system for my small business"

What do you like best?

It is affordable, easy to use, and does what I need it to do. I run a small consulting business - it's just me, and a part-time contractor - and we bill some projects on an hourly basis. Being able to track everything very easily and run the reports I need, but not pay a ton of money each month, is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little bit..."old school" would be the best way to say it. However, that's not enough of a ding for me to switch products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely shop around to make sure you're getting the right product for your company. I implemented a time system for a client just a few months before I purchased Timesheets.com. The other product was a better fit for the client, but Timesheets.com was a better fit for me when you looked at all the factors.

This has enabled me to more easily bill my clients (tracked time in excel spreadsheet before!) and to know how much time my part-time contractor is incurring. It makes billing a breeze because I can go in and pull the report for each client at the end of the month.

Timesheets.com review by Pamela B.
Pamela B.

"Time Tracker is a Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Your Computer Lady is a team of independent consultants who work together on web sites, email marketing and social media. All of the contractors enter their time on TimeSheets. This has made accounting much easier because it keeps everyone on the same schedule. The Notes allow me to have details for invoicing. And the the contractors are very happy to get paid each Monday morning!

What do you dislike?

I've had no problems with the software. It is user friendly and easy to understand.

Timesheets solves a problem by making the data consistent. If every contractor sent me an invoice, every one would be different and at different times. TimeSheets encourages clear data entry and timeliness.

Timesheets.com review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Simple and Efficient"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and easy design, and very straightforward on how to use and keep track of hours for employees.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily as intuitive, as there are more steps to add in notes, and how to submit time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple program, but it covers exactly what you need, if you would like to keep track of your time of yourself and employees. The added bonus is that it is web-based, so employees can use it out of the office too.

Obviously, it is an easy way to keep track of time, divided by projects/departments, and it keeps it all in one place.

Timesheets.com review by Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.

"Very convenient"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy it is to use this program, it's very easy to read and it seems like a lot of people in my office enjoy using it.

What do you dislike?

I really have no dislikes about this particular program.

People clocking in and out on time and catching those who don't. We can then talk to those who are not clicking in or out on time and see what we can do to help change this. Benefits are, we are staying in our budget. We are only granted so much money and by people clicking in and out on time, this helps keep our books correct.

Timesheets.com review by ELAINE F.
ELAINE F.

"Works great for our company and easy to work with"

What do you like best?

easy to work with. printing reports is also very helpful for billing as you can sort to what you need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment - we really use the time sheet - time card and the tracking of work per cleint

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program gives other options you can implement in using the program. There is the camera option and fact when our accountants are starting their day in a client's office they can log in from there to be more accurate with their time and work that they had performed.

more acurate of tracking time for work done for each cleint

Timesheets.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I liked that it is very easy to use and quick. The tutorials are very helpful. It has helped me really organize my work. I enjoy using this product and I love that as a freelancer I can use it for free. I am really grateful for the company recognizing how difficult freelance work time tracking can be. Now I have a way to do it myself! The customer service is also really great and reliable. You can always reach them and ask for help. I couldn't have asked for better service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Timesheets.com. Honestly, a great way to organize and keep track of my work time. It is much simpler than trying to use Microsoft Excel for timesheets. This is its own timesheet software. It's easy to use and it's helpful. There's really nothing to dislike about iy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use the tutorials!

I am solving organization problems and keeping track of my time working. I've realized that Timesheets.com gives my business the best way for me to keep track of how long I work so that I can get paid for all of the time they put in. One of the greatest benefits is being able to use it for free as a freelancer. Also, they have excellent customer service. This is an easy to use software that teaches you how to be organized. There is really not much more you can ask for.

Timesheets.com review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Time Sheets"

What do you like best?

In today’s highly technological era, you now have the advantage of automatically managing your employees’ time, while ensuring that they remain productive. What i loved most was the Ease of Use, it is super straight-forward in the layout. Also loved the Efficient Dashboard, you can view your Employees’ attendance, Manage their timesheets, Alter weekly schedule, Check who is currently clocked in

What do you dislike?

”It's hard to add hours to value”, meaning that the delivery is sold to the client, not the hours actually used, so they don't mean as much. You are busy delivering value, and your time can be used to creating award winning deliveries. Why bother with timesheets when it is the delivery that matters?

TSheets allowed us to get rid of the calendars and the timesheet excel form, which reduced "unbillable" time on payroll submission week by 1-3 weeks

Timesheets.com review by Julie L.
Julie L.

"Love Timesheets"

What do you like best?

The flexibility in the set up and the reports it generates. From employee time to client invoicing, its great.

What do you dislike?

It does not sync with QBO easily yet however I appreciated that I was told that up front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support system. They are superb to deal with, friendly, and quick to respond.

Owning and operating a payroll service we have clients that needed a time clock that would not automatically bill for 1.5 time over 40. We also have a client that wanted her hours attributed to each customer and imported for job costing into Quickbooks

Timesheets.com review by Dionte M.
Dionte M.

"The one stop shop for all of your time keeping needs"

What do you like best?

I LIKE HOW SEAMLESS AND EASY IT IS TO DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WITHIN THE PROGRAM. I used it to personally keep track of hours and make sure my paychecks were akways correct.

What do you dislike?

Not many complaints, hours were always accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does exactly what you are looking for, look no further.

IT JUST ALLOWS FOR AN EASY WAY TO ORGANIZE ALL OF YOUR HOURS (or employee ), with not much hard work needed to get the job done. Thus platform is very resourceful.

Timesheets.com review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Timesheets"

What do you like best?

Clocking in and out, as well as seeing hours is a breeze. You are able to easily navigate the site, and even see your sick hours.

What do you dislike?

The website could use a more up to date design, so it is more friendly on the eyes.

It allows for one to easily track project time, and expenses.

Timesheets.com review by Phil G.
Phil G.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's fairly straightforward and user-friendly. Also, whenever I've had a question, I've been able to reach a live body, and the staff has been very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It works well and is easy to use.

Keeping track of employee hours, each employee had the app on their phone, and I also like that they can edit their clock in or out time - I.e., if they forget to clock in, they can do so retroactively.

Timesheets.com review by Marika B.
Marika B.

"great program that is easy to use "

What do you like best?

It is a great program that allows everyone to stay updated with scheduling and when to work. It is a great way to stay connected when you are working with a lot of different schedules.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything so far! It is a great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program that allows its users to doc when they are at work!

We are solving time tracking issues so that we know when people are at work and leaving.

Timesheets.com review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"My Experience as Projects Manager with Timesheets.com"

What do you like best?

I like that the site is user friendly, efficient and we're able to brand it to our company colors and logo. The site allows me to view employees/consultants time entered, archive old time, pull reports and it really enables me to perform my job more quickly, effectively.

What do you dislike?

There could be easier navigation between pages. Example: I'd be nice to archive time but if a project entered isn't all archive - being able to easier select the projects that are popping up to correct would be helpful. Better navigation from and to pages instead of having to open two browsers to ensure you're not losing any of the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great system. Yes there could be changes that make it even better and easier to navigate the site but for what I need it for - time manager, gathering employee time, entering PTO etc. it's wonderful and easy to understand.

I've spent a lot of time trying to find a product to use with the owner of the company I work for and this was the BEST solution we found out there. It's affordable and effective!

We have a pool of consultants that work for our company and using this portal has allowed us to have a central location for consultants to easily enter their time for the month. I am able to remind them when it's not entered easily by pulling a report and it's effecting for invoicing our clients.

This benefits me personally by giving me time back instead of the hassling of reminding consultants to provide me with their time for the month, each month. It's made my job a lot more efficient and effective.

Timesheets.com review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Time Sheet Review "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the hassle free, efficiency and time-saving aspects of Time sheets. It also provided much-needed security and protection for all employees in the company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it was sensitive and if there was a power outage at the company things were delayed extensively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is such a beneficial system and it should be used in small and large companies. It is very reliable!

The hourly time sheets were incredibly beneficial as well as mileage. In our position we did a lot of traveling for different outings and supplies I needed to record mileage and it was very nice to use the system. It was easy to learn and operate which is very nice with the size of the company.

Timesheets.com review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Great and easy to use service!"

What do you like best?

Timesheets.com allows us to easily track employee time with very little effort. Along with the time tracking, the human resource features gives us powerful tool you would only expect from a more expensive service. Timesheets.com provides excellent tools for a very reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is much that I dislike about Timesheets.com. It is truly feature rich and affordable. If I had to say anything, I would simply say I regret I didn't discover it earlier. I wasted a lot of time looking at other products only to be disappointed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, affordable, web based

We are now able to easily track employee time without juggling spreadsheets. Employees are now more accountable for their time which in turn saves us money. Timesheets.com also provides powerful reporting and we are able to easily view all past payroll periods.

Timesheets.com review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"I love TimeSheets and don't want to use anything else"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly. Any thing that I have needed to figure out, I was able to figure out on my own. And the one time that I had a question, it was answered very quickly and completely!

What do you dislike?

This could be "operator error", but often the employees say that they clocked in/out but that it didn''t register, resulting in them having to make an edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't regret it.

We currently use something called "when I work" and have come to find that we can use TimeSheets for the same purposes and will be able to delete the When I Work account, resulting in saving money.

Timesheets.com review by User in Financial Services

"Effective tool with opportunities of enhancement "

What do you like best?

This has the provision for managers and project leads to effectively track and manage the project team's hours booked including over time

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it does not prompt the managers to review the reportee's hours on a periodic basis . Additionally, sometimes the last history of projects with hours books has been wiped out and we have had to manually add the projects back for time tracking,. Due to security within the firm I will not be able to upload screenshots.

Project based time tracking for enhanced reporting . In my previous role as an investment banker , this tool was used for expense management and over time payment including weekend work as well.

Timesheets.com review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

We use this product to do our timesheets and accurately get paid. It's a great solution that's seamless

What do you dislike?

The reporting or the admin side is a bit cumbersome. It can be clicky at times to go in and change an error or update a previous log can take a ton of time.

More accurately get paid and pay our employees. Find out areas where we can distribute our work-force to maximize coverage and provide effective care for our customers.

Timesheets.com review by Administrator

"Pretty Good Experience"

What do you like best?

I work for a small Dental Assisting School. They are required to complete internship time and we used this program to track their hours. It was user friendly, but we chose to go with a different one.

What do you dislike?

As much as it was user friendly, there were times where I wish it was more accessible. Students seemed to enjoy it well enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they've probably made some improvements. We use a different software now, so I'm sure it has grown since we used it previously.

We liked this program to be able to log time in our office. We were able to track hours easily and all in one place which I enjoyed.

Timesheets.com review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Timesheets is quick and easy for everyone.

What do you dislike?

so far I have no complaints! IT has been great using it so far!

I love that it will email and the employee to remind them if they forgot to punch out.

Timesheets.com review by Jose R.
Jose R.

"Timesheets.com has been excellent for our needs. "

What do you like best?

That's online and can be accessed from anywhere by anyone. Great customer service. I like the chat feature as well.

What do you dislike?

Login in. Having to use URL to log in. Wished they had an app that made it easier. Needing to have internet access is also a pain for staff as they often don't have good reception.

Tracking staff time for billable hours.

Timesheets.com review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Timesheets.com helps keep track of client times"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to set up, very little training required, easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Reporting tools could use some work. They aren't real customizable, I find it easiest to download the data to text, then manipulate it to get what I want. It would be nice if I could select the fields I want to output before I download it.

We are using timesheets.com to track customer service reps timespend on customers, along with what they are doing for each customer.

We use the times that are tracked to help us to know if we are profitable with our clients.

Timesheets.com review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It was a easy to use interface. It was self explanatory"

What do you like best?

The best part of using time sheets was the ability to draft and save. This draft could be saved multiple times and then submit when required/deadline. It gave the ability to edit the saved drafts as well. I also like the mobile version of timesheets.com

What do you dislike?

I like this product completely. There is nothing that I dislike about timesheets.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

It gave the ability to track time for remote employees. It really helped track time sheets of employees who were working from different locations. Everything was online and helped the employee know at which stage their time sheet is -- is it gone for approval, is it approved, submitted, etc.

Timesheets.com review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Easy to use and many helpful features"

What do you like best?

Being able to easily update timesheets from my cell phone. In particular the drop down menu with project and tasks makes the process quick and accurate

What do you dislike?

As a user: On the mobile site, the way the billable or non-billable bubble is only highlighted yellow upon first click is conufusing-- upon switching to fill in the other information, the highlighting goes away and you can't tell which bubble is selected

Our company is using this to streamline both salary payments and to simiplify QuickBooks entries.

Timesheets.com review by Tina H.
Tina H.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The fact that I can use it from home to manage employee time is great too.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be several times that it does not work properly. It does seem to be improving but there was a very rough patch early this season.

Adding time is a huge pain. This keeps things simple and easy.

Timesheets.com review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Valuable Tool For Any Employer"

What do you like best?

This is not just a time clock - it has many very valuable tools to help maintain compliance for any employer and track expenses, mileage, projects and more. Service is superior. Just an all around good product/service.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I do not like about this time clock service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Full circle product. that can do much more than just be a time clock. With detailed time tracking, expense and project management, security features and keeps the employer compliant. Love it!

Time tracking and management, projects, expense management and a major issue these days - COMPLIANCE!

Timesheets.com review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Timesheets.com"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Timesheets.com is it allows me as the administrative assistant to review any request for changes in time before they are allowed. The program also keep track of expenses.

What do you dislike?

I think one aspect that could be added to the program would be payroll taxes otherwise I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do work with a representative to walk you through the process, it makes it much easier to operate that way.

We are solving the problem of having itemized expenses and all must clock in and out. It keeps the employee time more true.

Timesheets.com review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Straightforward timesheet wensite"

What do you like best?

I liked that I was able to visually see all of the way that my day added up and all of the different ways that I could split my time that day.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the site was a bit easier to use. Sometimes I hard a hard time figuring out how to look at previous days work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would also recommend Excel or Google sheets for further time and product tracking.

I have no problems to solve at the moment.

Timesheets.com review by User

"Wouldn’t recommend "

What do you like best?

I really couldn’t get into this application it was a bit confusing

What do you dislike?

The entire process, I felt that o couldn’t grasp it

It allows for one to keep track of employee’s time and get payroll submitted but I’m not sure if it’s effective

Learning about Timesheets.com?

* We monitor all Timesheets.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.