TimeSolv

Attorneys from small to medium law firms and area of practices will enjoy TimeSolv Legal's robust features while performing the critical client billing activities.

Work for TimeSolv?

Showing 123 TimeSolv reviews
TimeSolv review by <span>Mark P.</span>
Mark P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to use software and excellent customer support.

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and when you are new to the program they make sure you fully understand how it all works by providing online training. If you ever have a question on issue they are quick to respond with help and answers.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to discover something that I don't like about TimeSolv.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try it free for a month, do so and you will see just how easy it is to use and how easy it is to find answers to any questing that my come up.

I have a client whos company has outdated accounting software and they struggle with my payments. They asked me to send separate time and expense invoices each month. My first reaction was that is going to be a pain and added work for me. As it turned out it was already a feature in TimeSolv and it is quick and easy for me to create separate invoices each month. Now my client is happy and I am happy because of how easy TimeSolv is to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeSolv
TimeSolv review by <span>Laura P.</span>
Laura P.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great program. Easy to use and efficient.

What do you like best?

I like how simple Timesolv is to use. It is easy to learn and has easy to use reports that can be generated in many different ways. Its nice to use the reports to keep track of billing and receiving. Timesolv has helped our company become more efficient and organized.

What do you dislike?

If I had to say one negative thing, I would say that it was tricky learning how to generate the perfect invoice and customize it to fit my needs. I had to learn what sections to put the information in and how to enter it correctly. It was more of a user error and not the program.

We are trying to clear up our outstanding receivables. It was amazing to generate a report and really see which clients still had outstanding balances. We are currently working towards collecting from those clients. It is also a very helpful program for keeping track of time.

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

TimeSolv review by <span>Tresenia G.</span>
Tresenia G.

Law Firm Moves Billing to the Cloud

What do you like best?

Ease of importing existing data into the system. Abbreviations for repetitive time entry language. Easy user interface. Quick set up. Amazing customer service with proactive communication.

What do you dislike?

Would like ability to customize reports and/or filter information on a granular level. Would like the ability to save reports that we run on a regular basis. Expand import and export capabilities across all levels (currently cannot import timekeepers or abbreviations).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for workarounds to your challenges. Utilize the expertise of the TimeSolv team. Everything I discussed as a challenge I have been able to work around and/or TimeSolv has done for me./committed to a feature in the future.

Using a very clunky on-premises time and billing program (Timeslips). We wanted to move all our firm technology to the cloud and move from an on-prem model to a SaaS model. Solves the need for onsite servers which break, and need constant care to secure them from outside threats. Solves the need for a mobile workforce.

TimeSolv review by <span>Eva D.</span>
Eva D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best Legal Billing Program!!

What do you like best?

Timesolv is hands down the best legal billing program available today. With more than 20 years in the legal industry, I've worked with a variety of legal billing programs, and this one tops the cake. Not only is it easy to use, convenient to both law firms and their clients, but if you find anything that you need it to do, that it doesn't currently do, just reach out to the staff at Timesolv and before you know it, they've updated it with your request! Also love the Webinars! Each time they roll out something new, they offer a free Webinar to teach you how to get the most out of every new update.

They have literally taken feedback from many, many firms and individuals to design a program that will exceed all of your expectations.

What do you dislike?

The tasks we were previously unable to complete with Timesolv, have all been added. The staff at Timesolv takes their clients feedback very seriously and implements changes regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hands down - this is the best legal billing program out there. Extremely easy to use, excellent customer service, free informative webinars each time they roll out something new, makes billing customers and paying commissions an absolute breeze.

Billing our clients is a breeze with this program. In addition to being easy-to-use, the reports and information generated by Timesolv are unbelievable. I recommend this program to any size law firms - it's covers all of your billing and revenue/commission needs.

TimeSolv review by <span>Amy B.</span>
Amy B.
Invitation from the software vendor

Very user-friendly, just the right number of bells and whistles

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is, all while providing me enough to keep track of my various billers, billing rates, clients, etc. It's intuitive and doesn't require me to be as granular and rigid as some other billing/timekeeping/project management programs I've tried have been.

What do you dislike?

The Quickbooks sync didn't work as I had hoped. We ended up not syncing with my QB because it would have required me to send out my bills via TimeSolv, which I didn't want to do. However, it was an easy fix, so this wasn't a deal-breaker by any means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you used Timeslips before, this is a seamless transition (at least mentally). It has been a great product for us so far.

I needed an easy way to keep track of multiple billers in different locations, so I needed something cloud-based. This accomplished that and has reduced the amount of time I spend doing billing by 50-75 percent. That's time I can spend doing billable work or, heaven forbid, NOT WORKING.

TimeSolv review by <span>Andrew K.</span>
Andrew K.

Solo Attorney Who Has Used TimeSolv for 8 Years

What do you like best?

I've been using TimeSolv since I opened my own practice in 2009. Over the last 8 years, TimeSolv has always been easy to use and reliable, which are 2 of the most important qualities in any kind of software, especially billing software. Since I started, they've made many improvements and continue to improve it only to make it easier to use. I've never lost any data on the system and can pull up invoices and time records from 8 years ago if needed. It also can be accessed from anywhere which is a big help for a solo attorney.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find anything I dislike about the software. It used to be a little difficult to void bills and correct billed time and expenses, but even that has become much easier lately. I guess it could be a little easier to modify invoice templates, but that's about all I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I think it's better than any of the other competitors out there, especially for small or solo law firms.

I can easily input my time and expenses, prepare and send bills, all from my office iMac, my iPhone, or my home MacBook. All I need is an internet connection, which means I can send an invoice to a customer at any time from anywhere.

Learn more about TimeSolv

TimeSolv Videos

Learning about TimeSolv?

* We monitor all TimeSolv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare TimeSolv to Similar Solutions