TimeTap

TimeTap

TimeTap Online Scheduling is a simple & effective tool for the multifaceted and over-stressed life of service providers & appointment based businesses.

Work for TimeTap?

Learning about TimeTap?

TimeTap Reviews

TimeTap review by Paulina R.
Paulina R.

"Excellent Customer Service "

What do you like best?

Functionality, customization, robust, ease of use, great training modules, and new features always rolling out.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be a bit more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! You will continue to be surprised by how much functionality there is within the system.

They are very customizable and have excellent customer support.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeTap
Showing 57 TimeTap reviews
TimeTap review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Makes scheduling very easy and convenient"

What do you like best?

I work with many different people that use Time Tap to schedule appointments for me. One of my favorite things about it is that it syncs with my Google Calendar, so when I schedule anything on my Google calendar, it automatically blocks out the time on Time Tap, and everyone can see it so it doesn't get scheduled over. So easy!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the address shows up under the notes field in my Google calendar, rather than in location field -where I would be able to just tap on the address and have it take me there. I don't know if this is due user error, or the app itself, so it may not be an issue with the app. But that's the only complaint I have.

We work with several companies that all used different calendars, so we needed something that would sync everything together, and this app made It very simple

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeTap
TimeTap review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"Incredible support and feature set"

What do you like best?

The support from Timetap is second to none. I reached out to a number of different solution providers and Timetap stood out, taking their time with me and providing detailed answers to my questions. I have been using their software for about 5 months now and their support and attention to detail is as good and consistent as day one.

The feature set is diverse and can be used for a wide range of appointment and scheduling needs.

There are significant customisation options, every staff member and event type's configuration can be fine tuned.

What do you dislike?

There is so much you can do with Timetap that it can be overwhelming to set up properly. Thankfully Timetap mitigates this by providing upfront support and set up calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in touch with their incredible support to see does Timetap suit your needs

Complex scheduling

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

TimeTap review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"TimeTap is excellent for managing a variety of clients and types of meetings."

What do you like best?

I appreciate TimeTap's ability to integrate with my other calendars. Any time that I share my TimeTap link with a client, I am confident that they are going to schedule a meeting that accurately fits my current availability, minimizing the possibility for scheduling conflicts and unnecessary communication.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is not the ability for a client to set up a meeting with multiple staff at the initial creation of the meeting. TimeTap allows one staff member to add another staff to an already existing appointment, but this does not adequately serve the needs that we have when scheduling a client meeting with multiple staff, because our client is unable to see availability of all staff necessary when creating the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your entire staff on board.

Using TimeTap has reduced the amount of time that we spend scheduling and managing meetings, giving us more time to spend on more important tasks and responsibilities.

TimeTap review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"This has significatnly reduced the amount of time making appointments"

What do you like best?

There is flexibility in having multiple locations and multiple staff. The integration with our merchant account also allows for us to have people pay more conveniently. The auto reminders will also ensure our clients don't forget about their appointments, or if they need to reschedule, it doesn't require any time of ours.

At this point, the review is asking me to submit more words to improve the total score, so I feel I am just writing here to get to the minimum number of words the system is looking for to allow me to complete this survey.

What do you dislike?

There is not an option yet to allow for travel time between offices, so appointments can get jammed up if you don't address it with the client immediately after the appointment is scheduled.

I would suggest they reconsider how they evaluate their surveys. This seems to be a very lengthily process and requires you to NOT become anonomys if you want to be able to close this survey down and continue on with the daily tasks that this software was supposed to allow us to benefit from. Here I type, and the survey is not happy with my total word count. I feel like I am writing a paper in 7th grade English class, counting down until I have hit the number of words I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check budget

The issue of taking phone calls or repeated emails trying to find a time that works for our clients as well as clients forgetting their appointment or going to the wrong location

TimeTap review by Taylor D.
Taylor D.

"Very useful website but occassionally glitchy and difficult to use."

What do you like best?

The site makes it relatively easy for candidates to add themselves to my hiring staff's schedules. 90% of the time I only send an invitation to potential candidates and they do the rest themselves. Additionally I now have several templates set up to send email reminders that are customized and look more like an email I would send myself. So there is a bit of a personal touch. Something else I like is that the Timetap staff is helpful and has helped me work through certain issues via the chat feature.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the appointment times and dates show up as incorrect in the system, which confuses the staff and the person setting the appointment. In addition, sometimes certain features don't work as expected. I've been asking the developer team to make a certain field required during the appointment setting process for months. They told me they are working on it but still it doesn't function as it's designed to. Also the user interface is confusing. If I don't use a certain feature for a while, I have to teach myself again how to make those changes. I don't find it very intuitive. Finally on the user end, I believe that there may be some compatibility issues. People setting appointments often tell me they are experiencing errors, which means I have to manually set the appointment for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to learn certain features and fully customize to your needs. It took me months to realize that there was so much customization available. Now the site and emails feel much more humanized and not so clunky. Also, there may be other ways to make this site fit into your day-to-day work. Take a little time to explore that.

My offices uses Timetap primarily for for scheduling interviews with hiring managers in our offices. For the most part it works really well and allows me to spend time focusing on other things. I can set up profiles for staff in various locations and the candidate will know who they are meeting with, the location and directions to the site, and the time and date of the appointment. Once the appointment is set, the candidate receives an automated response with all these details. Then the day before the candidate also receives an email reminder which allows them to confirm the appointment. This frees up my time as I don't have have to send all the emails.

TimeTap review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"Customer Friendly Appointment Scheduler "

What do you like best?

The ability to provide information to customers through multiple points of communication. The ease of use of the back office and ease of use for clients/customers who book appointments. The tech support is always prepared to answer questions and trouble shoot issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the time zones are incorrect, this has led to client/customer confusion about the time of their appointments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It simplifies the scheduling of clients/customers. It can help drive traffic to one's own website. It provides the means of data collection on customers (such as e-mail and phone numbers). It allows for the repetition of key information to be presented in multiple formats to potential clients/customers. While WKU does not use the feature, it also has the means of embedding payment options within the application so that clients and customers may place a deposit, pre-pay, or be charged a noshow fee prior to their appointments.

The back end of the software is incredibly user friendly, as is the front end customer experience. The tech support for Timetap is wonderful. They are always ready to pick up the phone and help with any questions their customers have. One thing to be aware of is that the billing through Timetap is monthly, be aware of when your credit card expires because they are very prompt with cutting service.

Freeing worker time from phones to be allocated to other tasks. The ability to send multiple points of contact with information to customers.

TimeTap review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Small but powerful team with tremendous support"

What do you like best?

I have a very customized need for TimeTap at my organization and their team has worked tirelessly to help me get it perfect. Whether on the phone or via live chat or email, they have helped explained their products, settings, and tools to me and even implemented changes for their service based on needs we discovered at our organization.

What do you dislike?

Google Calendar sync issues cause a need for maintenance on my side and a UX which as of this review could use revising on the client side -- however, I believe this is in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve UX, integrate storage with Cloud Storage, have clients be able to update request information

We needed to have transparent scheduling and event updating and tracking to deliver live services to Fortune 500 companies. TimeTap has allowed our internal teams to submit requests for services and to sync these requests to multiple calendars.

TimeTap review by Jaqueline K.
Jaqueline K.

"Scheduling made easy and terrific support!"

What do you like best?

The automated way scheduling is handled - frees up time we previously used to coordinate schedules, class and appointments registrations.

What do you dislike?

We have several multi-day classes (termed "courses" in timetap) and all of the functionality that exists for classes isn't available for courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to understand your business needs and site set-up. Allow time to add and train additional administrators. Utilize the reporting to help make business decisions.

Giving time back to employees to perform their job functions vs. spending countless hours scheduling, maintaining attendance lists, sending reminders, etc. Increased participation due to automated reminders (w/ zero extra time spent by employees). Additionally, we can easily run reports to view popularity of classes and/or program appointments and work load of staff.

TimeTap review by Steve E.
Steve E.

"A Set-it-and-forget-it experience with good customer support"

What do you like best?

After trying other scheduling software for my on-line and in person music studio, I have found TimeTap to be a good solution. My students have found the steps easier to navigate, I like the intuitive design of the back-end and most students like the reminders. For those that don't wish them I can easily turn them off. When I've had issues that needed attention, customer service has been prompt and effective.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time.

The most difficult, time-consuming part of scheduling music lessons is the flurry of emails, texts, FB messages and telephone calls trying to nail down mutually agreeable times. By streamlining the booking process I have found this tool to be a hassle-free way to remove this frustration AND have clarity with my students.

TimeTap review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"Pretty Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy TT is to use and incorporate into our company structure. One of my favorite things was the customization available for the mini website design. I can change all kinds of little details to make sure everything is exactly as I want it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say I dislike is something that I'm sure will be enhanced with time. I would like to see TT open up more integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More integrations all the time with out having to go through a third party source like Zapier or IFTTT

I'm able to schedule interviews for my company and have the interviewer update the status after each interview instead of trying to back track and figure out who showed up.

TimeTap review by Kevin G.
Kevin G.

"I Think It Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling component, make it easy to set appointments.

What do you dislike?

when i get a notice, none of my locations will show up so I end up having to find out who the email came from, what building they work in, and then I end up scheduling the appointment myself. So, in the end, there is really not a need for it as I can see it. Until that piece is fixed, this is pretty much useless to me. I have reached out to customer support, but that didn't get me anywhere. so, the idea of this is great. but there is a glitch somewhere that is hindering the progression to greatness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is something that will not allow persons to select their location which is needed if persons are visiting classes to make appointments. That is a big issue for me. Then, when talking with support reps about this, they did not know how to solve this. Their suggestions did not work. That was frustrating.

Eventually, overbooking is not an issue when the program is being used properly. In addition, you can see how productive you are being, whats getting done, where you spend your time, and on what kinds of tasks you spend that time.

TimeTap review by User in Music
User in Music

"Time-Saver"

What do you like best?

I use TimeTap to schedule my weekly private music lessons clients. I like that my clients can directly choose what time works for them with less back and forth. It is awesome that they have the option for group classes as well, big time-saver. I especially like the automatic reminders, it makes it more likely my students and their families will remember their lesson time.

What do you dislike?

There are minor effeciency downfalls, like no way to simply change an already scheduled appointment to a recurring schedule, but overall this does not impact the time I spend scheduling enough to make it a turn-off. The app does not have all of the features of the desktop, but it is functional and allows me to mark appointment statuses from my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

T

I don't have to sink as much time into scheduling and reminding my students of their lesson times. It is also easier for me to track my income since all of my appointments are in one place and sync to my digital calendar.

TimeTap review by Craig Z.
Craig Z.

"Feature packed, amazing tech support, and it just keeps getting better!"

What do you like best?

There is so much I could say here, but I'll do my best to get to the important points. First, you should know that I spent over two years looking and testing different appointment programs for my personal training/ physical rehab business. I'm a type A, picky (slightly obsessive compulsive) person who strives for perfection in everything I do. I am that guy that does research and reads twenty reviews before deciding on a product. Every appointment program I looked at, or read about, seemed to be missing something, until I found TimeTap (from now will be referred to as TT). It's the bomb-diggity with the kitchen sink thrown in, and let me tell you why.

Here's the quick list off of why I love TT:

1. Money making automated waitlist

2. Unparalleled customization

3. Instant, actually helpful, tech support

4. Easy to use

5. Full of great features

6. They never stop adding in new features!

7. It saves me time and increased my revenue

The first thing that I loved about TT was it's incredible customization. You can make this program do just about anything you want. All the email templates are customizable. The appointment mini website is customizable. You can even customize all the colors and information on your calendar, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. The craziest thing is, if there is some feature that TT somehow doesn't have, put in a request for it, and I bet it will appear within a few months. Yeah, you heard me right, a few months!

I have been with TT for over a year now, and the features they have added over that time is mind boggling! I have never worked with a program that has had the amazing amount of growth that TT has. I have never worked with a company that has been able to accomplish the startling improvements to its product like TT has. And they just don't seem to stop adding awesomeness to it.

Now, don't be intimidated by all the features, changes, and customization. When you sign up or do the trial, just make an appointment for a phone conference with one of their tech specialist. They will walk you through everything. I highly suggest this because during my trial period I thought there were things TT couldn't do, but when I worked with the tech, they had all kinds of ways to make TT work the way I wanted it to.

This brings me to my next point - Instant, intelligent, tech support. They don't send you to a forum, or contact you the next day. They simply fix the problem. If it's a bigger problem that takes a change in their program, they get to it in a day usually. Some of the issues you may have could take a week or two, but not if it's something crucial. That in itself is amazing! I'm so use to other companies (apple, microsoft, adobe) who's programs are full of glitchy problems and it's six months to a year before they fix them, but not TT.

I worried about TT being reliable, but it has been pretty damn good. No major problems causing meltdowns with my clients, or disappearing appointments. My 80 year olds can figure out the interface. I have no more double booked clients showing up, unless it's totally their fault :), and I always have the system logs to back me up. Oh yeah, system logs, that show you if your client received the email reminders and it also tells you if they opened them. This takes such an incredible stress of my shoulders. Also having the ability to keep track of invoices and payments. TT just streamlined my business, completely!

My favorite feature, and the one no one else had, was an AUTOMATED WAITLIST SYSTEM. This has increased my revenue by 20%!!!! It's so crazy. I just sit back and see the emails come in of clients canceling their sessions and then 2 minutes later, a client on the waitlist has booked the newly opened session. And I had to do nothing to make that happen.

Here's some other numbers you may like. The hours upon hours I spent emailing and texting clients back and forth about appointments, are no longer waisted. The times I stressed about screwing up an appointment with a client - gone! TT has illuminated 5+ hours of busy work out of my week. I just sit back, let it do its thing, and enjoy my full schedule.

If you care about your business and your clients, and you want to be and look professional, then you need TimeTap. I constantly hear from clients that they are impressed by my appointment system. How useful and easy it is to use. They love the ability to take control of their schedule. I know this is a long review but I want you to know that this program is the one for you. If you are a self employed therapist, hair dresser, trainer, or you run any kind of business with appointments, TT will change your life! I have searched and I have tested so many other appointment programs and nothing has come close to TimeTap. I honestly feel like this company legitimately cares about what its clientele needs, and they are constantly striving to give it to them. They have listed to me over the year and somehow added in all the things I could have wished for. Timetap is a life change for me, and it's leaps and bounds above the competition.

What do you dislike?

They don't have an app for clients to use to book appointments. The app they do have for instructors to use ain't that great, but I just use my iPhone with the regular program and have no troubles. Every once in a while something glitchy happens. Welcome to technology. Good news is, they always fix it, fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Us the tech support and sign up for a call. They can screen share with you and help you setup your account they way you want it. TimeTape is so feature rich, there is probably something you would like to use but you just don't know how to, or where to find it. Its a huge program, but it's not overwhelming, just let the excellent tech support walk you through it.

It solved No Shows. I now feel relaxed and confident that my clients know when they are scheduled. It gave me an easy way to keep track of invoices and payments, as well as packages. It allowed clients to be on a waitlist and get into my schedule, and therefore increased my revenue by 20%. It allows clients to take control of their schedule. It saves me time and reduces my stress. It saves me from paying a front desk person to manage (and probably screw up) my scheduling.

TimeTap review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Making Business a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I run a home-based cupcakery. I love that TimeTap allows for block scheduling to allow multiple bookings within a certain time frame. It has the amazing option for personalizing automated responses for appointments, reminders, rescheduling, etc. It even alerts and reminds me as the owner when I have an upcoming appointment keeping me on top of things! It has so many features that make running a business easy!

What do you dislike?

I would love if there was an app available for cellular devices.

I use TimeTap to book appointments and it does the talking to the customer for me, confirming and adjusting appointments. So I can spend more time perfecting and baking cupcakes than writing and corresponding to emails.

TimeTap review by Kasia T.
Kasia T.

"Great product for Student Success and Retention offices! "

What do you like best?

I love being able to put notes in about each meeting and love that it syncs with our Outlook calendars.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a pop-up reminder feature like Outlook or that when the appointments transferred over to outlook that it automatically set a pop-up reminder.

Students don't miss meetings as often now! We don't have to have a student worker send meeting reminders. We have detailed notes on each meeting now.

TimeTap review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Love Time Tap"

What do you like best?

The fact it allows our clients to book time with me based on their availability and mine. It also gives them the time in their time zone, and puts it on my calendar in my time zone. This helps us determine who is serious about looking at our products because they set up the meetings with us.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to dislike. We tried an internal system that wasnt quite working for us and so far Time Tap has met all our expectations. So really nothing to dislike about this product.

Less people no show for our scheduled meetings as they pick the time and date.

TimeTap review by Administrator

"TimeTap - intuitive scheduling with great automation & support"

What do you like best?

TimeTap is easy to use, but the automation is what put it over the top for me. It has a really good scheduler that can automatically filter appointment availability based on services or locations as the client makes selections. It's intuitive for the client to choose an available date & time, and the automated emails and texts worked perfectly. It's the best scheduling system for the money out there. They also have great support.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a little more control over the look & feel of the scheduler.

Helping individual music lesson teachers and tutors offer online scheduling and payment for their clients.

TimeTap review by Steve F.
Steve F.

"Time saver! "

What do you like best?

TimeTap as become a virtual assistant and improved efficiency in scheduling meetings, while doing it in a professional and well designed manner. I can't recommend it enough.

What do you dislike?

Setup was a little confusing at first and could probably be simplified over time.

Including a link in my signature makes scheduling emails so much easier. I receive a text message anytime someone signs up for a meeting with me.

TimeTap review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"More Appointments Kept"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool. You will see more clients keep appointments because of it. Also, it is nice to have it unbundled from other tools because if it doesn't work, you can switch it out without changing all your other tools.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about it. I don't remember whether we can use it to confirm meetings at multiple locations.

Helping client communication.

TimeTap review by Administrator

"First time using online scheduling "

What do you like best?

Timetap is easy to use and set up. Whenever we have run into any problems, customer service is there to guide us through the process to reset sessions.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if we were sent a text message when sessions are scheduled by clients. Checking the schedule becomes time consuming. Since clients can book sessions last minute, sometimes we wish we were notified in real time when they schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good, no frills online scheduling tool. Very to the point and does the basics. So far we are happy with the product, and have been using it for just over a year.

Less time scheduling through messaging— clients go right to time tap and we can have more uninterrupted work. Looks professional to use an online scheduler as well.

TimeTap review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Worth every dollar "

What do you like best?

I love that it connect with my apple calendar. To connect everything is very easy. Their support team is always on top of it.

What do you dislike?

i dont dis-like that i can not book multiple appointments at the same time as a trainer i do small group training and i would like to book up to 4 people at once but it doesn't allow that option.

Scheduling, is soo much easier and clients can just make an appointment and it send them an email and text to remind the m

TimeTap review by Jan S.
Jan S.

"I love TimeTap"

What do you like best?

I love its agility, its live and helpful customer service and its great interface with iCal. I tried many online schedulers before I discovered TimeTap and none came close to the range of what's available with TimeTap.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike at this point.

I wanted to save time by automating my scheduling. It has saved me so much time, added to professionalism, and allowed me to capture information when someone is making an appointment that I'd otherwise have to ask and note myself.

TimeTap review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"This is a LIFESAVER"

What do you like best?

Timetap has saved me SO much time and cut out many emails back and forth to candidates when trying to find a time to connect.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could send someone a link that would sinc to two different calendars. When a coworker and I do interviews together, it's a bummer that we can't send out one link that will work for both our calendars.

Time, efficiency and double booking! It keeps us organized and cuts back our emails to candidates by over 50%

TimeTap review by Keith M.
Keith M.

"Time Tap Review"

What do you like best?

The interface and integration widget is really spot on. The ability to add events either virtually or physically is very helpful. The analytics are really great to work with.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to schedule more than one campaign within the same account. Having to create a new account for every campaign is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will have the ability to see what it most useful for

Scheduling multiple campaigns. NutriMost dinners, NutriMost Webinars etc..

TimeTap review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Full-featured with great customer service"

What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent! I wasn't sure whether the features I wanted for my small business would be worth paying for, but between the free trial month and a personalized onboarding call, I was able to figure out which features worked best for me and my team.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything at all!

I wanted an easy-to-use service that would automate scheduling for a team of tutors serving 20-30 students, reminder emails/texts to clients, and invoicing.

TimeTap review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"TimeTap Review"

What do you like best?

We liked that we could allow people to schedule via different, private links so that not everyone was looking at the same availability.

What do you dislike?

I would like more formatting options around exporting the schedule

we primarily use TimeTap to allow residential home buyers to schedule their walks with the builder. Since there are multiple walks per buyer and homes deliver at different times, it was nice to have the capability to create schedules specific to a group of homes.

TimeTap review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Timetap review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility, the system allows us to make changes on the fly to fit our needs. Customer support is responsive as well to help make the changes.

What do you dislike?

Website is slow, makes it difficult to schedule on the backend user side.

We are using this in the Healthcare industry for scheduling patients and it has been very effective in reducing overbooking, no shows, and cancellations. The messaging reminders also allows us to send extra information prior to appointment.

"Convenient to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that clients can schedule, reschedule, and cancel their own appointments. This takes a lot of emails and time off of my hands of working with the schedule. It's easy for clients to use as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes clients get confused on the time when they make an appointment in a different time zone.

Prioritizing our time is very important in our industry and it's very helpful when we don't have to work with schedules overlapping and booking more than one appointment at a given time. We have found that it benefits the client as well to see what times we are and aren't available as well.

TimeTap review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Psychotherapy Practice Schedule Solution"

What do you like best?

The text reminders and emails are awesome.

What do you dislike?

Every once in awhile I enter an appointment and it takes awhile to visually show up in the calendar.

I save the time of phone calls regarding appointments, changing times, scheduling and confirming can be completed through the system. Clients can also log on and schedule when it is convenient for them. I also have reduced wrong times and missed appointments.

TimeTap review by Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.

"easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

It asks relevant questions and seems to be intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet, and need to try it more in depth.

Scheduling music lessons. Not sure of benefits yet.

TimeTap review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"TimeTap "

What do you like best?

So far the customer service has been ideal. Response time is great.

What do you dislike?

We have found it could use some flexibility in terms of customization.

Time

Administrator in Higher Education

"Time Tap is sooooo User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The ability to email students a personal link which displays the schedule availability of only one advisor not all of us. Also, the customer service is excellent since they are only one click away via online chat

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues to report. It's a great product

It has reduced the walk-in traffic just to make appointments.

TimeTap review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"Great"

What do you like best?

I really like the phone support. It means a lot to me to be able to just pick up the phone and call.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I have to pay more for more than one location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will be my first really busy period coming up. We'll see how efficient it is.

TimeTap review by Joanne S.
Joanne S.

"Director of Respiratory Services"

What do you like best?

It easy to book appointment for the different locations.

What do you dislike?

Admin Backside. Too many elements to make changes. Making change to one item causes changes to all services. Would be better if we could enter zip code and provide closest location.

Easier manage setups and ease to change appointments.

Visibility of productivity.

TimeTap review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"System work great for setting up appointment with multiple staff and even multiple locations."

What do you like best?

The ability to setup appointments at multiple locations works wonderful for a mobile business.

What do you dislike?

User interface can be more ascetically pleasing.

The need to sent out reminders one by one has been eliminated completely. Also the time saved by not having to setup appointments for clients in invaluable.

TimeTap review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good product, fast customer service"

What do you like best?

TimeTap is easy to use and sends helpful confirmation and reminder emails to those who sign up for appointments. The customer service folks are friendly and speedy.

What do you dislike?

I had some technical glitches, but they were eventually fixed.

We schedule interviews more efficiently. The layout looks nice to people considering volunteering with our organization, which gives us added legitimacy. We have saved time by not having to send confirmation or reminder emails, and people can reschedule their own appointments online rather than by contacting us.

TimeTap review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Time Tap Review"

What do you like best?

That we can schedule appointments and block out times for availability

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not so easy to add a new time slot. Or gives me the ability book appointments at the same time, but does not give me an error

Scheduling from different locations, not clear on time slots. With time tap it has made it easier for patient to be notified of their appointment as well as the provider to know what appointments they have as well. Great source of communication.

TimeTap review by Adya R.
Adya R.

"Extremely precise and efficient "

What do you like best?

The entire scheduling process was smooth and required no extra work or hassle from either party involved in the appointment.

What do you dislike?

The vast variety of features can be overwhelming at times, but otherwise fantastic service.

I am able to effortlessly schedule appointments.

TimeTap review by Jimmie K.
Jimmie K.

"impressed"

What do you like best?

I am getting used to it as a scheduling tool. It allows people to interact with my availability easily!

What do you dislike?

nothing at this time still getting my clients used to it

back and forth messaged setting up times to talk!

TimeTap review by Consultant

"I think it's pretty accurate on an every day basis"

What do you like best?

It's fast and efficient we have been using Timetap for years and we are very happy with this software it has helped us book our appointments for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I feel that it does help us manage our business very well sometimes it freezes but resets up very quickly it is never down the system is very easy to mange

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very accurate and works well with our business

Eco Homes real estate appointments

TimeTap review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Good booking service"

What do you like best?

Lots of personalizable auto email format, services, and booking elements make it easy for customers and me after the initial set up is complete. The calendar syncs with google calendar. Buttons are easy to drop into websites to encourage easy appointment booking.

What do you dislike?

Time Tap takes some time to get used to, the navigation isn't so intuitive.

Administrative time has been cut down substantially, and customers are more likely to book without the back and forth.

TimeTap review by Xavier N.
Xavier N.

"Full functionaly, fully customizeable"

What do you like best?

I could set all the parameters i required for my service. Great

What do you dislike?

I cannot customize log in page, change the language and message. It's a little slow to charge the DB

Group sessions pilates

"Outstanding!"

What do you like best?

The ability to sync calendars and edit appointments

What do you dislike?

The formatting of some of the screens that the client must navigate

Managing multiple calendars... significant cost savings in regards to administrative staff

TimeTap review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Review"

What do you like best?

The keeping of my appointments basic information

What do you dislike?

The app doesn’t permite touch dialing or emailing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to combine using app and url

Multiple people can see the daily appointments

TimeTap review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"TimeTap is a sigh of relief for me. "

What do you like best?

I love that I have control over my scheduling of appointments. I can add when the office is closed or time out of the office.

What do you dislike?

All the email alerts per appointment, it gets to be spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to practice before going live.

I am solving the issue of student overbooking appointments or not showing up due to no reminders. Time Tap has helped with it.

"Great Online Program"

What do you like best?

Lots of flexibility, good reminders, fantastic service.

What do you dislike?

Phone App isn't great because you can;t do recurring appointments via the app.

Easier to schedule and keep up with appointments.

TimeTap review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Best Scheduling Software"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use. The text message reminder feature has been instrumental in cutting down missed client appointments. The app is also a nice plus.

What do you dislike?

Set up was not intuitive. It was difficult to diagnose which users should have which accessibility level.

We implemented Timetap to schedule our client appointments. There has been a major drop in client no shows and cancellations.

TimeTap review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Daily Schedule Manager"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in scheduling, making appointments

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of.. It works for what I am doing

Scheduling patients to be seen for providers

TimeTap review by Valerie H.
Valerie H.

"Good scheduler"

What do you like best?

Notifications for client's appointments.

What do you dislike?

Glitches - passwords not working, login trouble

Too much work scheduling. Now all done with timetap.

TimeTap review by User

"New format is a bit too minimalist "

What do you like best?

The program was easy to use and pretty straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the update. It made it a bit more difficult to find certain options.

Scheduling issues. Reduces the man power needed for reminders and confirmations. No longer have to do it the old fashioned way.

"Having used the app "

What do you like best?

I really like how there is an actual timetable looking page.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be better if i could sync the app with other apps.

I usually use it to share my schedule with my colleagues. It makes work easier.

TimeTap review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"No more phone tag! "

What do you like best?

It's a great way to eliminate the agony of phone tag!

What do you dislike?

I need to reset the reminder, it's too far out. But that is on me!

It has saved precious time by reducing the number of attempts to reach potential clients.

TimeTap review by User in Music
User in Music

"Mobile site/app need work"

What do you like best?

Email reminders to clients, works well on computer.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app and website are clunky and hard to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the mobile app and website before using if you intend on accessing Timetap regularly with your smartphone.

Helps with scheduling

TimeTap review by Consultant

"Average project management SAS"

What do you like best?

Low price, online access and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some usability features could be improved. In certain spots you have to click through twice to access information.

Sharing of multiple project timelines across the team. Better cross coordination as timelines change.

TimeTap review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Great Schedukign and Organizer Took"

What do you like best?

Clean and professional organizing and scheduling program. Simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the software at the moment.

Able to keep up with my appointments no matter where I am whether at home or on the go.

TimeTap review by User

"It's easy, efficient, and works."

What do you like best?

It's simplicity and solution to effective scheduling

What do you dislike?

Uploading a file area is very small and easy to miss

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth a good look and trial.

scheduling clients efficiently

TimeTap review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Time Tap saved me time with large group scheduling "

What do you like best?

The automatic replies/reminders sent for appts

What do you dislike?

Some of the logic that needs to be adhered to is a bit rigid

Large group scheduling / mass communication/ convenience for users

Learn more about TimeTap

TimeTap Videos

TimeTap Downloads

Learning about TimeTap?

* We monitor all TimeTap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.