TimeTrade

Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.

Work for TimeTrade?

Learning about TimeTrade?

TimeTrade Reviews

Ask TimeTrade a Question
Showing 30 TimeTrade reviews
TimeTrade review by Tim L M.
Tim L M.

"Works reasonably well, except if you have multiple mail accounts"

What do you like best?

Simple online calendar interface that integrates with your mail calendar so that outside parties can see your availability and pick a time which automatically creates an calendar appointment for you both.

What do you dislike?

It sucks if you have multiple mail accounts (& Calendars), because there is no ability to specify which account (calendar) it should be scheduling for. I have 2 personal email accounts and a work account and it kept scheduling for the personal, even though the work was the default account in outlook. Finally had to dedicate a computer to JUST the work account to run the TimeTrade Outlook Connector on so that it would properly schedule on the correct calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely explore other solutions if you have more than one email account.

It's fantastic to allow my clients & partners to pick the date/time I am available that best fits their own schedule to reserve time with me. This elevates customer service and engagement to a new level.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TimeTrade
TimeTrade review by Victor N.
Victor N.

"An efficient and versatile automated scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I like that TimeTrade can work with seamlessly with third-party software like CRM platforms and calendar apps. The sign up process takes just a few minutes and the instructions for getting things installed and running are generally very straightforward. There are lots of tutorial articles to help walk us through various integrations and setups. It's great that TimeTrade allows us to not only add manual dates and times, it can also pick up available times from my iCal app.

What do you dislike?

Though the basic functionality of setting up available appointment times and confirmation messages is simple, getting TimeTrade to integrate with a CRM like Infusionsoft can be very confusing. We needed to purchase and separate extension from Infusionsoft's marketplace in order to get TimeTrade to work with our Infusionsoft account. There are also times when our campaigns would make function calls to TimeTrade where it didn't register.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend TimeTrade for those that have lots of potential appointments and want to minimize the resources it takes to manage appointments. When we first starting using TimeTrade, there would be a welcome screen that was somewhat intrusive and unnecessary. Some people got confused by it since they had to click a button towards the bottom to go to the actual scheduling page. You should note that the welcome page can be disabled and should provide for a smoother experience for your site visitors.

We used TimeTrade to set up appointments online in an automated fashion. Each department can access their TimeTrade account and update appointments and event information on their own. It's very easy to train new staff members to use TimeTrade. The basic functionality and settings are intuitive and work well with common calendar apps. We have been able to save a sizeable amount of time from not having to schedule or cancel appointments through phone calls.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

TimeTrade review by Jeremy A.
Jeremy A.

"Useful Tool Despite Somewhat Clunky Setup"

What do you like best?

I liked how I could configure a number of different message & meeting templates to customize the type of meeting that I wanted to schedule with someone. I use 8 different templates to account for different length of meetings and method of communication (e.g., phone vs. web conference).

What do you dislike?

Setting up the available time slots throughout the week is clunky. As best I could tell, it required me to do repetitive things when there is clearly a more user-friendly way to implement functionality.

As of 1 year ago, there wasn't a clean MS Outlook for Mac integration software. They may have added it since, but it was a bit of work to implement their suggested work around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I didn't do much comparison shopping, the annual subscription for a personal user was well worth the time saved not having to go back and forth with others via email to schedule a meeting.

This tool completely eliminates the need to go back and forth with someone via email to find a mutually-available time for a meeting. By simply providing the recipient with a URL, they could view your calendar availability and schedule time with you.

TimeTrade review by User in Computer Software

"TimeTrade, don't schedule a meeting without it!"

What do you like best?

The time it saves not having to sending emails back & forth trying to sync calendars when trying to book a meeting How easy it is to create different booking options. I have 6 different options I created depending on the type of meeting I would like to schedule. Really like the new feature that will block out 5-minutes after a call so you do not book call back-to-back.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could change the time zone for a point in time. For example, if I am traveling to a tradeshow in a different state (PST) and I am sending out meeting invites to prospects, I would like the calendar invite to show the time in the time zone I will be in and not the time zone I am currently in (EST).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of the back & forth emails when trying to secure a meeting, try TimeTrade, you will not be disappointed

Prospects missing phone calls and meetings. The time it takes to secure a meeting. Meetings are easier to schedule. customers are able to schedule a meeting that fits with their schedule.

TimeTrade review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"Timetrade has been the best scheduling product I've used"

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Timetrade is just how simple and straightforward it is to use. Literally within minutes you're able to email prospects who can then start scheduling meetings directly on your Google calendar (or whatever Calendar software you use) with a single click.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there wasn't much about the product that I disliked. Perhaps the customer support could be better (I remember it did take a bit of time to get someone to respond to an email)

Timetrade is a best in class automated scheduling software. It allowed the Sales team to book more meetings by making it easy for the prospect to simply click a preferred day/time to book a product demo at their convenience (rather than emailing back and forth 3-4 times to find a time that works).

TimeTrade review by David D.
David D.

"Makes your small business look bigger"

What do you like best?

I love Timetrade for the way it integrates into Outlook. I often do projects where I need to do a lot of interviews, so I can set it up so that when I send out invitations I don't need any back and forth on email to set up an appointment. I just add the custom link into my email and the interviewees choose their own time using parameters I set for my own convenience.

What do you dislike?

Website page hasn't improved much in 2-3 years...still a bit clunky and not intuitive if you don't use it frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to do a couple of things:

1. Set the end date beyond which you rather not have meetings booked. Meetings booked by strangers more than a month out often don't happen.

2. Make sure you pro-actively block out your calendar for times you want to keep for yourself, staff meetings, impromptu client calls, etc.

3. Keep meeting times short (i.e. 30 minutes) and in the messaging indicate they should mention it if they think they need more. That way you don't block out time unnecessarily.

I like to appear as very accessible. Having a TimeTrade link in my email signature is a great way to do that while also allowing me the control of my schedule that I want to keep.

TimeTrade review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Time saver for all of my daily meetings"

What do you like best?

I like how timetrade allows a live monthly calendar view of my schedule so that my clients and prospects can quickly choose a time slot that works for them as well. It is very user friendly for all parties involved. The additional customization of adding a photo and message allows for a personal touch. Having timetrade sync up to my Outlook calendar is an absolute game changer for me.

What do you dislike?

timetrade could improve upon the "buttons" they offer to embed in your emails and website. However, I made a custom button and was able to hyperlink my timetrade link. Often times, a scheduled timetrade meeting will just show up on the calendar without an email notification which can be difficult with last minute meetings or if your calendar is not up to date. Keeping your calendar up to date is crucial with timetrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to any client-facing positions such as Account Management or Sales. The ease of set-up and the integration with Outlook is smooth. The time savings realized is well worth the investment.

One business problem being solved is the age old problem of trying to find a convenient time on everyone's calendars for a meeting. One benefit I have realized is time savings for all parties involved. I'm able to simply send a link to an interested client or prospect and allow them the convenience at booking a time that also works for them. This replaces the back and forth conversations of, "well I'm not free at 3 pm on Monday, how does your Tuesday look?". I have also noticed that offering the timetrade link to my clients or prospects from first outreach allows me to position myself more as a consultant that is looking to share my time equally with their time.

TimeTrade review by Ariana R.
Ariana R.

"Wish I would have signed up years ago"

What do you like best?

I wanted to set up all of my calendar appointments as video meetings and it was very easy to set up custom meetings/instructions.

I had a question regarding my account and was contacted very quickly regarding my inquiry. In fact, he used my Time Trade link to check my availability schedule our call! I am impressed with the customer service.

This is 1/3 of the cost that another colleague uses for meeting reservations. I'm hooked!

What do you dislike?

This is just nit picking but, the admin site could use an aesthetic update. I would like to see more of the page being used without scrolling/adjusting to see all of your activities/appointment details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm paying so much less than my other colleagues with a similar tool. So far, I have not seen anything that their solution offers that Time Trade does not.

This is very beneficial when prospecting and the customer is too busy to check their calendar. I send them an email introduction and encourage them to click HERE to schedule a meeting with me. I am surprised on how many meetings I am scheduling from this and am seeing an increase each month.

I am pleasantly surprised about the decreasing number of "no-shows" for my meetings. I believe that Time Trade has increased the professional relationship with my prospects. Asking them to book an appointment per my availability, reinforces that my time is valuable.

TimeTrade review by User in Internet

"Great for customers, challenging to manage"

What do you like best?

I love the ability for my customers to schedule on my calendar.

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome to manage from the backend - nearly impossible for me to find my calls and cancel them if the customer needs to cancel, so the time comes back on my calendar. If the call gets deleted from my outlook, I've had the hardest time trying to track down the call on the admin side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool - but if there are others out there that are easier to use from an admin standpoint - take a look at those too.

Scheduling is easier. But you still have to do the outreach. There's a challenge now of customers keeping the link and scheduling without adding any context as to why they'd like to speak.

TimeTrade review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly send a link to my calendar and allow my clients to schedule their own appointment. The options to set like (no same day appointments) or the availability to create different length calls is super helpful.

What do you dislike?

The design is a little clunky but still pretty easy to use - and I can see improvements regularly in their interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time needed on the setup. Once you're setup and you configure all of your calendar links - the investment pays for itself.

I've cut out probably 5 hours of back and forth emails per week. This tool really makes a difference in my day to day operations.

TimeTrade review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Clunky, outdated software"

What do you like best?

It gave us the abillity to manage multiple calendars and centrally block off dates or change the schedule. The calendar on the user side was laid out relatively clearly and easy to read. Salesforce integration worked fine.

What do you dislike?

The backend software is incredibly clunky. The UI is terrible and it's SUCH a pain to use. Also, the Salesforce integration was very annoying to update. We had to get on a GoToMeeting with our TimeTrade rep and take control of their screen any time we had to update our security token or user password. Also, it's crazy expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a major overhaul to the backend UI. Give users control over their Salesforce integration.

It helped us solve a need for a public demo calendar for recurring product webinars/demonstrations. It solved that need for us for about 2 years, before solid competitors started coming on the scene. We ultimately switched to Calendly, which was less than 10% of the cost.

TimeTrade review by Tyler N.
Tyler N.

"Saves time and increases efficiencies"

What do you like best?

The biggest benefits for me in using TimeTrade is that it saves time and increases efficiencies. I can set the times that I'm available and simply let the counter party choose which of those times best fits their schedule. There is no need to go back-and-forth to schedule a suitable time. Furthermore, we've added a link on our site that allows prospects to register for a demo at a time that is available. There is no need for a prospect to call or email to see what times are suitable. Once the prospect schedules the time, the TimeTrade app sends me appointment and it makes it much more convenient for everyone.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if TimeTrade could seamlessly sync with GoToMeeting or other webinar service providers for scheduling in order to avoid having to log-in to the 2 platforms separately. This could probably be achieved through a single sign-on (SSO) integration.

Looking to save time and increase efficiencies in my scheduling. TimeTrade is useful for both.

TimeTrade review by Craig V.
Craig V.

"TimeTrade for reducing scheduling friction"

What do you like best?

The feature of TimeTrade I find most helpful is the ability to embed the scheduling link in webpages and emails so that students (as well as recruiters and colleges) can easily determine when I am available.

What do you dislike?

There seems to always be issues with TimeTrade following operating system updates that may result in having to disconnect/reconnect the system or buggy performance for a few weeks.

Previously we had to constantly email back and forth with students to make appointments which was slow, time consuming and frustrating. Now students can simply go to our website and make an appointment or email and be sent a link in return.

TimeTrade review by Jack H.
Jack H.

"Quick & Easy User-Driven Appt Scheduling"

What do you like best?

Setup is easy. UX is good. Works pretty much exactly as I had expected it would. Had customers setting appointments within 24 hours of sending out my first link.

What do you dislike?

This is a piddly-ass "dislike", but their logo is boring and minimalist. Kinda like Google, y'know? And clearly, a boring, minimalist logo is a HUGE hindrance to success. {/sarcasm=off}

Recommendations to others considering the product

If scheduling meetings with clients or prospects is a challenge, TimeTrade will make it easier for THEM to commit to YOU.

I need to schedule online conversations with clients & prospects, and putting MY schedule in THEIR hands allows them to pick the time that works for them. This increases engagement and increases the chances that they will keep the appointment. And that means fewer missed appointments and more productive time.

TimeTrade review by G2 Crowd User in Legal Services
G2 Crowd User in Legal Services

"TimeTrade saves me time"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is important to me. Before using Time Trade I was having to spend extra minutes sending out emails and having a back and forth exchange with candidates in order to secure time on their calendars. Time trade made this process much more efficient and has saved me unknown errors in scheduling interviews and internal conversations.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with glitchness and sometimes outlook updates would cause me to have to reestablish my timetrade intergration with outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth the investment for people that are scheduling a number of internal/external meetings.

I'm a recruiter, so it has been incredibly helpful to have this tool for the purposes of scheduling time with candidates.

TimeTrade review by User in Information Technology and Services

"An excellent scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

Scheduling appointments is extremely easy. Just a few clicks and the appointment is made.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike really. Its a simple program that doesn't get confusing to use and lets you schedule for your availability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a scheduling program that's easy to learn and use, give Timetrade a try.

Being able to dispatch appointments for customers.

TimeTrade review by Kristina T.
Kristina T.

"Great tool for your scheduling needs"

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive, and takes care of what it promises to.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about the product, but certainly depends on your expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest piloting this software first, if possible on a trial basis. It's excellent, but could be overkill in certain scenarios. Make sure it's the right fit for you.

Scheduling conflicts and time management.

TimeTrade review by Joselin S.
Joselin S.

"Easy one click meetings"

What do you like best?

TimeTrade gives my clients and customers the opportunity to access my calendar and set up time with me directly when it works for them.

What do you dislike?

I only have the basic version but I know there are options to customize and look forward to upgrading

Saves countless emails and back and forth to identify a time that works for us both.

TimeTrade review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Works with Outlook"

What do you like best?

I like that once someone books on TT it syncs and posts with outlook. I dropped Acuity which i actually liked better b/c of the GUI and the referral program, but alas, having to login into acuity was a royal time sink.

and of course i don't have to back and forth with clients to snag a time to connect.

What do you dislike?

could be prettier. but a knife doens't have to be pretty to cut.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes absolutely.

it's like having 8 arms. i'd estimate at least a 10 min per schedule time saving. booking 5 account reviews a day, thus saves me at least an hour a day per week.

i'd recommend it for any sales/consulting/customer care team.

it's amazing.

TimeTrade review by Administrator

"Great Company to Partner With"

What do you like best?

The team at TImeTrade is fantastic to work with. They really take the time to adapt the platform to your business. Their support team is also super quick in answering inquiries/issues.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not the most functional for big business looking to scale.

Our business problem was trying to find a platform for our stores to manage appointments. Since launching with TimeTrade some good questions have come up about how we even are structuring appointment booking/managing.

TimeTrade review by Administrator

"Time Trade Review"

What do you like best?

I love that there is a feature to connect the time trade account to both gmail and outlook

What do you dislike?

it can be 'finnicky' where I will need to do a clean sweep to make sure there are no errors

allowing for multiple stakeholders to find time to meet with each other!

TimeTrade review by Alexei A.
Alexei A.

"Great tool for your scheduling needs"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, very intuitive, and it does all you need.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about the product, but I guess it depends on what expectations you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scheduling conflicts and time management.

TimeTrade review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Bad Software, Bad Company"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use. Takes a while but customizable.

What do you dislike?

Time Trade has serious flaws as a product and a company. The main reason people want a product like this is for sync–so that clients can go to the web, schedule appointments, and that’s it. Full sync doesn’t exist, however, at least for Calendar.app. I can’t delete appointments from Calendar and have them delete from TimeTrade. I have to GO TO THE TIMETRADE SITE to manage my own calendar. I pointed out that this is not “sync”–that “sync” means “sync” but got no support. When I asked for a partial refund as this was a feature advertised, I was told the agreement does not permit refunds. What kind of company gives customer responses like that? I’ll leave TimeTrade once my year is up. Do not buy this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere.

The time saved has been almost completely lost in dealing with poor customer service.

TimeTrade review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Should be called TimeSaver"

What do you like best?

I love how easy timetrade is to use. Very easy to setup and start usings.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Outlook will not work on a Mac.

Timetrade is a huge time saver when it comes to scheduling demos, meeting's and calls. Gaining time back and saving several unneeded emails.

TimeTrade review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Nice tool"

What do you like best?

Makes scheduling calls a breeze. Prospects can book time on my calendar without the hassle of the back and forth.

What do you dislike?

I am on the professional (now individual) and there is no way to connect my Office365 calendar. I occasionally get doubled which is irritating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned O365 for individual please.

TimeTrade review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy enough to use, not as slick-looking as other platforms"

What do you like best?

As with many other online scheduling tools, timetrade is extremely easy to use and set up meetings on - as a user, at least.

What do you dislike?

TT doesn't have a completely seamless design. In fact, the interface is a bit oversimplified and daresay, clunky. Still, it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a bad tool, but considering the high quality of vendors in this category - I've used many of them myself - you might want to consider other vendors in addition to timetrade.

I've used timetrade to set up meetings in the past, and it's super easy to use. Scheduling meetings is a breeze with the platform.

TimeTrade review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"Great, responsive company!"

What do you like best?

Their customer support team goes above and beyond to help customers! I have been back and forth with email designs, providing HTML to upload and re-upload and every time the job it done quickly and correctly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say that I dislike with this company.

Email problems solved!

TimeTrade review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Extremely efficient way to reach customers!"

What do you like best?

- My customers can set their own appointments straight from one email

- integrates directly with my company Outlook

- easy to configure

- can set multiple types of business meetings/blocks of time

What do you dislike?

- mobile functionality is lacking...but not really a must or need to have

- cannot sync across personal and business calendars

- customers cannot add multiple members to a schedule event automatically

- scheduling multiple team members for a meeting still requires some manual intervention

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Use some of the company best practices as it applies to your business.

- Keep tweaking your invites and measaging

Customers today prefer to talk or meet with sales representatives when it's convenient for them. This tool allows me to add a simple link for my customers to schedule time with for me to call them. Every customer I speak to LOVES this capability.

TimeTrade review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent software if a touch antiquated"

What do you like best?

The ability to work between various markets as a back up scheduler

What do you dislike?

The antiquated look and the long load times.

Ability to work in various markets using one tool

TimeTrade review by Benjamin D.
Benjamin D.

"TimeTrade is a great tool to enhance appointments through mass emails."

What do you like best?

TimeTrade is very easy for our reps and prospects to use.

What do you dislike?

We aren't yet on the Enterprise edition so we are missing some of the higher-end functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have sales people sending out mass emails to generate appointments, TimeTrade is a great way to improve your results. We've seen a 10-20% increase in appointments from mass emails.

Learning about TimeTrade?

* We monitor all TimeTrade reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.