timetrade

Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.

Work for timetrade?

Showing 27 timetrade reviews
timetrade review by <span>Jeremy A.</span>
Jeremy A.

Useful Tool Despite Somewhat Clunky Setup

What do you like best?

I liked how I could configure a number of different message & meeting templates to customize the type of meeting that I wanted to schedule with someone. I use 8 different templates to account for different length of meetings and method of communication (e.g., phone vs. web conference).

What do you dislike?

Setting up the available time slots throughout the week is clunky. As best I could tell, it required me to do repetitive things when there is clearly a more user-friendly way to implement functionality.

As of 1 year ago, there wasn't a clean MS Outlook for Mac integration software. They may have added it since, but it was a bit of work to implement their suggested work around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I didn't do much comparison shopping, the annual subscription for a personal user was well worth the time saved not having to go back and forth with others via email to schedule a meeting.

This tool completely eliminates the need to go back and forth with someone via email to find a mutually-available time for a meeting. By simply providing the recipient with a URL, they could view your calendar availability and schedule time with you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about timetrade
timetrade review by User in Computer Software

TimeTrade, don't schedule a meeting without it!

What do you like best?

The time it saves not having to sending emails back & forth trying to sync calendars when trying to book a meeting How easy it is to create different booking options. I have 6 different options I created depending on the type of meeting I would like to schedule. Really like the new feature that will block out 5-minutes after a call so you do not book call back-to-back.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could change the time zone for a point in time. For example, if I am traveling to a tradeshow in a different state (PST) and I am sending out meeting invites to prospects, I would like the calendar invite to show the time in the time zone I will be in and not the time zone I am currently in (EST).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of the back & forth emails when trying to secure a meeting, try TimeTrade, you will not be disappointed

Prospects missing phone calls and meetings. The time it takes to secure a meeting. Meetings are easier to schedule. customers are able to schedule a meeting that fits with their schedule.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

timetrade review by <span>Tim L M.</span>
Tim L M.

Works reasonably well, except if you have multiple mail accounts

What do you like best?

Simple online calendar interface that integrates with your mail calendar so that outside parties can see your availability and pick a time which automatically creates an calendar appointment for you both.

What do you dislike?

It sucks if you have multiple mail accounts (& Calendars), because there is no ability to specify which account (calendar) it should be scheduling for. I have 2 personal email accounts and a work account and it kept scheduling for the personal, even though the work was the default account in outlook. Finally had to dedicate a computer to JUST the work account to run the TimeTrade Outlook Connector on so that it would properly schedule on the correct calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely explore other solutions if you have more than one email account.

It's fantastic to allow my clients & partners to pick the date/time I am available that best fits their own schedule to reserve time with me. This elevates customer service and engagement to a new level.

timetrade review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.

Makes your small business look bigger

What do you like best?

I love Timetrade for the way it integrates into Outlook. I often do projects where I need to do a lot of interviews, so I can set it up so that when I send out invitations I don't need any back and forth on email to set up an appointment. I just add the custom link into my email and the interviewees choose their own time using parameters I set for my own convenience.

What do you dislike?

Website page hasn't improved much in 2-3 years...still a bit clunky and not intuitive if you don't use it frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to do a couple of things:

1. Set the end date beyond which you rather not have meetings booked. Meetings booked by strangers more than a month out often don't happen.

2. Make sure you pro-actively block out your calendar for times you want to keep for yourself, staff meetings, impromptu client calls, etc.

3. Keep meeting times short (i.e. 30 minutes) and in the messaging indicate they should mention it if they think they need more. That way you don't block out time unnecessarily.

I like to appear as very accessible. Having a TimeTrade link in my email signature is a great way to do that while also allowing me the control of my schedule that I want to keep.

timetrade review by <span>Ashley B.</span>
Ashley B.

Time saver for all of my daily meetings

What do you like best?

I like how timetrade allows a live monthly calendar view of my schedule so that my clients and prospects can quickly choose a time slot that works for them as well. It is very user friendly for all parties involved. The additional customization of adding a photo and message allows for a personal touch. Having timetrade sync up to my Outlook calendar is an absolute game changer for me.

What do you dislike?

timetrade could improve upon the "buttons" they offer to embed in your emails and website. However, I made a custom button and was able to hyperlink my timetrade link. Often times, a scheduled timetrade meeting will just show up on the calendar without an email notification which can be difficult with last minute meetings or if your calendar is not up to date. Keeping your calendar up to date is crucial with timetrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to any client-facing positions such as Account Management or Sales. The ease of set-up and the integration with Outlook is smooth. The time savings realized is well worth the investment.

One business problem being solved is the age old problem of trying to find a convenient time on everyone's calendars for a meeting. One benefit I have realized is time savings for all parties involved. I'm able to simply send a link to an interested client or prospect and allow them the convenience at booking a time that also works for them. This replaces the back and forth conversations of, "well I'm not free at 3 pm on Monday, how does your Tuesday look?". I have also noticed that offering the timetrade link to my clients or prospects from first outreach allows me to position myself more as a consultant that is looking to share my time equally with their time.

timetrade review by <span>Ariana R.</span>
Ariana R.

Wish I would have signed up years ago

What do you like best?

I wanted to set up all of my calendar appointments as video meetings and it was very easy to set up custom meetings/instructions.

I had a question regarding my account and was contacted very quickly regarding my inquiry. In fact, he used my Time Trade link to check my availability schedule our call! I am impressed with the customer service.

This is 1/3 of the cost that another colleague uses for meeting reservations. I'm hooked!

What do you dislike?

This is just nit picking but, the admin site could use an aesthetic update. I would like to see more of the page being used without scrolling/adjusting to see all of your activities/appointment details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm paying so much less than my other colleagues with a similar tool. So far, I have not seen anything that their solution offers that Time Trade does not.

This is very beneficial when prospecting and the customer is too busy to check their calendar. I send them an email introduction and encourage them to click HERE to schedule a meeting with me. I am surprised on how many meetings I am scheduling from this and am seeing an increase each month.

I am pleasantly surprised about the decreasing number of "no-shows" for my meetings. I believe that Time Trade has increased the professional relationship with my prospects. Asking them to book an appointment per my availability, reinforces that my time is valuable.

Learning about timetrade?

* We monitor all timetrade reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.