Tipalti

Automate mass payment to global partners and providers

Work for Tipalti?

Learning about Tipalti?

Tipalti Reviews

Ask Tipalti a Question
Showing 7 Tipalti reviews
Tipalti review by <span>Teale M.</span>
Teale M.

"Good concept, Needs improvement"

What do you like best?

It's an easy iFrames interface embedded in the website code that is seamless to the end user. I like the TIN Validation and the Risk Mgmt module. I especially like the ability to pay using several methods with the push of a button although we have not utilized this functionality yet so I can't comment on how well it works. This is just what I"ve heard.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that TIN validation is a manual process that requires us to monitor the updates on our end and notify support when it wasn't processed as expected. I also don't like that we can have duplicates push to our ERP because we don't have the Risk Mgmt module turned on which requires more manual intervention to eliminate. I also don't like that we are unable to make manual updates to our partner information in the Tipalti system. For example, we have hundreds of partners that were registered before Tipalti was implemented but we can't manually load their tax forms into the system because the form in the iFrames is a legal document. Makes sense, just a bit inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put the use cases together for what your desired solution needs are and have that demonstrated to your end users for full buy-in before go live.

** I was not involved in the implementation of this tool so I can not comment on anything other than after go-live experiences.

We are solving the problem of having one location where our partners can register to be paid and all of the payout information is located. The benefit, TIN Validation occurs before we pay our partners and Finance has a single source for payment info.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tipalti
Tipalti review by User

"Tipalti is great and convenient"

What do you like best?

The best feature is that our payees can login to see their payment information and we no longer have to mail out hundreds of statements.It is a fast and easy process for our payees to register then receive their money by either ACH or check. Also they can update their own contact, bank or payment preference and tax information on their own at any time.

What do you dislike?

At first, obtaining the details for the payments is not a user friendly process. However, after going through it once, our payees can easily navigate the system on their own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Videos to send Payees on how to register or find information would be of great assistance.

we are saving money on postage and paper since we are no longer mailing out hundreds of statements and checks or deposit notices. Tipalti has been a real time saver!

What Billing solution do you use?

Tipalti review by <span>Bert R.</span>
Bert R.

"Tipalit is working great for our new company"

What do you like best?

Since we were new to Tipalti, we knew that we would require a great deal of support from Tipalti's tech team...and that was exactly what we got. Each and everytime we had a questions we simply contacted customer support and they responded right away via e-mail and sometimes a phone call. That was greatly appreciated!

What do you dislike?

to be honest, we haven't found anything as yet that concerns us.

We are an MLM company with many affiliates and we're using Tipalti to collect the tax information that's required and to make the monthly commission payments to our affiliates..

Tipalti review by Administrator

"A very good automated payments system that could be excellent with a few additions"

What do you like best?

-easy to pay selected invoices in batches

-easy to train non acct types to use

-easy to onboard new vendors/suppliers

What do you dislike?

-no 1099 automation yet

-cannot have multiple payment setup for a single user yet

-doesn't sync with our ERP yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup with the team was easy.

Ongoing admin: Tipalti operations are fairly easy and straightforward. The rub is that we have to do a lot of reconciliation and double entry with our current ERP to sync data between Tipalti and ERP. Tipalti has a road map for integration of many common ERPs so this may not be a problem for too long.

When we implemented Tipalti, we stopped cutting in-house checks. This eases dealing with banking systems like ACH or Wire transfer modules which can be tedious in bulk.

Tipalti review by <span>Anna M.</span>
Anna M.

"Tipalti is a great option"

What do you like best?

Tipalti has been such a life saver in terms of getting payments out in large batches and managing over 1,000 payees. I was handling everything by hand prior to Tipalti or using online banking, and by switching I have saved so much time. The process of getting set up and migrating some data over took some time and brain power, but Tipalti was right beside me the whole way. The support staff has been great and are always willing to help.

What do you dislike?

The biggest con for me right now is just not being able to quickly see a check image. I have to request that through support. It usually doesn't take long, but it is an extra step. With that said, it isn't THAT big of a con :)

Increased efficiency; decreased errors; increased payee self-management of personal details

Tipalti review by User in Internet

"Huge Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Tipalti can process many payment types based on vendor preference. Being able to initiate wires, checks, and ACH all at the same time has cut processing time for our AP cycles down significantly. The approvals process is easy to use. We have not yet implemented the iFrame integration, but love the idea of it and cannot wait to allow our vendors to have direct control over updating their payment preferences and viewing payment history.

What do you dislike?

They do not yet sync with QBO - I am told this is coming in a few months

Time saving, Payment transparency, increased security through approvals process, increased compliance through data validation.

Learning about Tipalti?

* We monitor all Tipalti reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.