TLDCRM

Total Lead Domination is a SaaS platform for health, life and other ancillary insurance sales. It is tailored for callrooms and call centers that deal with heavy lead volume and includes a VOIP / SIP Service for inbound sales and recordings.

Work for TLDCRM?

Learning about TLDCRM?

Categories

TLDCRM Reviews

Ask TLDCRM a Question
Showing 11 TLDCRM reviews
TLDCRM review by David C.
David C.

"Excellent CRM / addon to any dialer"

What do you like best?

The best item is how everything flows. The sales table to the customer table, etc. There's a logical progression and it's easy to follow. It's also very easy to see everything on the reports using the filters as needed.

What do you dislike?

It should allow you to customize the color scheme so that it can match a company's colors, which just makes it flow better inside the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never assume that something can't be done - offer suggestions, and smile when they are added as enhancements.

Sales tracking, customer tracking, reporting on who's talking to who, and how many leads they are taking. We are realizing that some agents are burning leads and it wasn't apparent before hand. Some aren't dis-positioning correctly, so we can't get credits back from the vendor, nor can we truly evaluate a vendor since it's not being handled right. The software has helped us to manage our data better and more efficiently.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TLDCRM
TLDCRM review by Ludisley l.
Ludisley l.

"One of the best CRM to manage the Health Insurance Customers"

What do you like best?

I have been working with ESOTECH of during almost one year. Total Lead Domination has almost all features to manage Health Insurance Customers. Also, TLD should be guarantees the complete Life Cycle for Sales and Member Retention Program. They provide support in real time, they are absolutely a great team. I would recommended this for all Health Insurance Companies.

What do you dislike?

The TLD need to have more features related with carrier reconciliations, but they are working on a new Module to improve the process. The look and feel of filters on Reports could be better. Also, would be convenient to add charts to reports.

We are managing all our customers with Total Lead Domination. We have improved the CPA of our campaigns

What CRM solution do you use?

TLDCRM review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"TLDCRM has met and exceeded all of my expectations over the years."

What do you like best?

I have been using TLDCRM for almost 5 years within the health insurance industry. I have been in the insurance call center business for almost 15 years and during that time I have used several different software solutions to help run my businesses. From management and customer service to the insurance agents, the software really does simplify everything needed to run a very complicated business. I would highly recommend TLDCRM to anyone within the call center space.

What do you dislike?

I am unable at this time to find any drawbacks to the software. If there is ever any issue, Alex and Greg are a phone call or email away, and they immediately fix any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software very highly to anybody that owns and operates a call center.

TLDCRM has helped me run my call center businesses much more effectively due to the built in reporting. I am able to determine with the click of a button which vendors I should use and which I should move away from. I am also easily able to keep track of all of the CSR representatives to ensure they are doing their jobs properly on a daily basis, as well as tracking the insurance agents and their sales.

TLDCRM review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Great Provider "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I am unable at this time to find any drawbacks to the software.

Overall, the system helps us keep our client and lead data organized and efficient.

TLDCRM review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Excellent CRM with Support to match"

What do you like best?

The ability to access leads and client data quickly and accurately has been key to our success.

What do you dislike?

Currently, the feature for tracking commissions is in progress and we are excited for its integration into the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great platform that offers true support. Highly recommended.

TLDCRM review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Total Lead Domination"

What do you like best?

It is customizable according to individual who is using. They can have access to limited or all information depending on how you set up

What do you dislike?

No negatives right now. Like the software is easy to use.

I can have at my fingertips my list of clients

TLDCRM review by Kevin R.
Kevin R.

"CRM Software"

What do you like best?

I've been working with Esotech for years. The system. Is very user friendly and offers more options than any other platform out there. I will continue to use.and recommend this to all of my colleagues

What do you dislike?

Some more detailed reporting not much needs improvement

CPA

TLDCRM review by Henry W. L.
Henry W. L.

"Very adaptable "

What do you like best?

This software is very adaptable to the zoom text software that we use.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing we dont like. It's so good

Keep thorough notes

TLDCRM review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great customer support!"

What do you like best?

The team always is available to assist with any issues we have and always go above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike currently, I am excited to see how far they have come.

Our customers are able to manage their lead database and optimizing sales with activity tracking. The tool allows you to manage the end to end sales cycle much more efficiently.

TLDCRM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"tld review "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate though. Very easy to input information and scheduling procedures.

What do you dislike?

Program would sometimes freeze up when an update was needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better control with updates and load time.

Scheduling and recruiting, projecting future sales, and seeing where growth was needed.

TLDCRM review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and user friendly it is to use.

What do you dislike?

It doesnt have the fastest process and glitches sometimes.

I am solving the staffing problem.

Learning about TLDCRM?

* We monitor all TLDCRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories