TMetric

4.7

TMetric provides time tracking, work session monitoring, reporting tools, integrations and much more features, which help organizations and individuals to effectively manage work time and increase their productivity.

Work for TMetric?

Learning about TMetric?

Compare TMetric to Similar Solutions

TMetric Reviews

Ask TMetric a Question
TMetric review by Joe P.
Joe P.

"Friendly, intuitive, and useful"

What do you like best?

TMetric is exactly what I needed to gather time management statistics. The interface is a breath of fresh air. I was able to hit the ground running from the start due to the easy to navigate UX. I can't believe that this tool is free. I will be recommending that my colleagues with larger user bases try TMetric as a replacement for their unruly time management solutions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, as of right now. I have yet to use the mobile or desktop app. I will update my review with recommendations on those interfaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking a simple way to get deep metric reports of yours and your employees time spent then this is the product for you.

I have some clients that require a very strict accounting of billable hours. I also have some that allow for less stringent accounting. TMetric gives me the flexibility to categorize these projects and be as granular in my reporting as the client requires.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TMetric
Showing 45 TMetric reviews
TMetric review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"Great time/project management tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple to add projects and document time spent.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little plain and you cannot add a project directly from the extension, you have to follow an external link and do so via the website. Other than that this application and it's supplementary programmes provides our agency with the necessary tools to manage both projects and time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out - the free program and extension provides more than enough to fulfill any evaluation needs you may have.

Time and project management solutions, we use it to monitor time spent on various activities. The ability to segregate activities into various projects allows us to effectively evaluate where our time is being spent. The reporting and monitoring tools effectively allow us to easily see how where we are effectively, or not so effectively spending our time. Our agency implements the software company-wide which means our administrative agents can see at a glance, or in detail what our employees are spending their time working on. We have been able to use the reporting tools to enhance our existing governance and compliance policies. This allows us to see where we are effectively spending our budgets (both time and money), and also where we are overspending. We also use this tool, as a supplement to other project management tools which allows us to see how our projects are tracking time and budget wise, on a more gestalt level.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TMetric
TMetric review by Davor T.
Davor T.

"Great time-tracking software"

What do you like best?

It provides one with list of open apps and web pages, to easily identify the actual work that has been done. Reports are extensive and can already prepare a good basis for invoicing the clients.

There is also an Android version of the app available, that covers all of the basic functionality and make for even better use of TMetric.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find anything, that we would disprove. Sometimes a web service is unavailable for a very short time though, but since the timer is running after Your login, and since You are able to enter the corrections post-festum, it doesn't represent some serious problem.

Maybe somewhen in the future, an effort could be made to make some sort of an easy task/project selection/new entry upon start/stop operation, to make things even easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your job is mainly done at the computer, TMetric will accurately and reliably take care of timekeeping. There will be no doubts over "what was I doing then" anymore.

The reports are extensive and configurable, as well as data can be exported and used in another program if necessary. There is also an API, but I haven't use it yet, since the basic TMetric interface covers all of our needs.

It's use is simple and straightforward, and since there are also mobile apps of TMetric available, one can use it practically anywhere.

Time tracking. We are now able to make detailed reports to clients with really little effort and almost no time spent.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TMetric review by Chris V.
Chris V.

"Great Integrations for G Suite Products"

What do you like best?

I am a fan of G Suite and Google Keep but since Google hadn't opened up the API for Keep there has not been a lot of integrations. I searched through Zapier and a number of other time tracking apps to see how we could use Google Keep for our task management but it kept proving to be more difficult. I just happened to stumble across TMetric. We signed up for the free account and learned how the platform works. They are still new but the software is very impressive and the integration with everything Google is AWESOME! I also like that we can set up a client login for more demanding clients that want to track the hours spent in real time.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I have right now is NOT really a negative. However, since the G Suite integration is new, they have it set up to easily connect to projects and tabs but not "accounts". TMetric has a feature that allows you to create multiple accounts for you as a user. I was originally going to do this so I had an account for each of my companies but when I tried to test the time tracking from within G Suite, it didn't let me switch accounts. Since I noticed it early, I just decided not to use "Accounts" and created a "Project" for each company. I believe this will work just fine and therefore is NOT something keeping us from using TMetric. It is just something to be aware of before you start setting up a number of accounts. The only other "dislike" could just be because they are still new and is TRUMPED by the fact they have Google Keep integration. We do a lot with Zapier and there is not at this time an integration for Zapier but as I said before, the Google Keep integration is more valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing is very competitive which is important when looking at a time tracking application. There are a number of time tracking applications out there and some go WAY above what the normal user wants or even needs. TMetric is perfect for anyone who is looking for a simple way to track time between projects and is an active G Suite user. Their mobile app and desktop app also work well. I would say that the most important thing is to take a few minutes to determine HOW you are going to set up your projects and tags. Once I played around with the system for a few minutes, I was able to go in and determine how to name our projects and then how to create tags. I'll give an example. I created a project with our company name to use for "business development" purposes and tasks associated with growing our company. I then created tags that are universal across all projects. These include: Article/Blog, Social Media, Website Development, On-line Support, Email Marketing, etc. I hope this helps provide you with an idea on how to set up Projects and Tags.

As my company grows and we have started to get more clients that are "billable" instead of just retained, we needed a solution that allowed us to simplify our task and project management tracking. We were trying to move to using more of G Suite as we have Chromebooks for many of our support staff. This leads to wanting to use Google Keep for task and project management. TMetric has an integration that works in the web version of G Suite and that includes Google Keep. I have not found other time trackers that integrate easily with Google Keep so this was a HUGE plus. Their simple to use platform and clean design makes it easy to operate which is also a plus.

TMetric review by Tammi O.
Tammi O.

"Seriously Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

I can set up a list of tags (and clients) then as I work each day (and minute)I just click a button for the Chrome Extension and chose Client and tag to track not only for billing but for which aspect.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has various levels including one free option and the other 2 are extremely affordable. Very easy to use.

I am detailing my clients time card so they are aware in detail how much time I spend on different aspects of their business as I have several responsibilities. I see where this could be great tool for any employers as well.

TMetric review by Amir S.
Amir S.

"The complement for your Task Manager"

What do you like best?

- Is simple and easy to use;

-Has Integrations with project manegers;

-Have clear interface and simple layouts;

-Track team activities per day and week;

-You can print to pdf your timer;

-Control over time Entry and Breaks;

-Desktop app can track time on browsing;

-Reminder on tasks left unpaused;

Tmetric was the missing piece in our team. And it is so easy to getting used to, that we can't imagine working without it anymore.

What do you dislike?

This is hard, I don't think I have anything to dislike right now. Maybe a "autopause" feature, or a alert when you go on a task further then your work time. But it's not essential to the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to keep track of time spend on tasks, have full reports on those tasks, and what your teams is working on, this is the software for you. It has other features in the professional mode, that I didn't tested but overeall, is a great simple way to keep time traking on tasks, and is just perfect for me right now.

I wanted to keep track on how long it took to complete certain tasks in order to improve our work flow and where can we improve. I believe we accomplish that, and now we can prioritize tasks by time and efford.

TMetric review by Pragnesh C.
Pragnesh C.

"It's very easy and works perfect."

What do you like best?

- Integration with other project management tools like Trello

- Works without capturing any screenshot.

- Also indicates about forgot to stop timers and inactivity.

- Provides clear idea about activity with great UI.

- Easy to track records of each task and assigned to members.

- Easy to switch between tasks via desktop application.

- Easy to getting used to with it.

- Easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

This is not dislikes but it can be something like to have.

- When I am creating any board and start timer for it, it will create project in Tmetric but when one of my team member is creating board then its not creating any project. I think this feature should be added.

- It would be great to have desktop application which will also support to create tasks directly from it.

- Support for Mac system would great for desktop application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will definitely recommend TMetric to other team members who is small and looking for free solution that completes almost every record you require to check your team activity. Its easy to use, easy to setup and integrates with almost all major daily useful applications.

I have been using it more than 2 months and it definitely helps me to get the result I needed.

I am able to analyze my team members activity very well. It helps me a lot to monitoring and their performance about each task I assigned to them.

TMetric review by Jan K.
Jan K.

"You've filled the gap"

What do you like best?

* Trello plugin

* Billing estimates

* Notification if I work for waaay too long

What do you dislike?

* Kind of calendar with days do I can fill days I've worked but didn't track

* The top menu, It' would be cool to have it in two rows

* Cannot merge tasks, I have created task and later started trackuing using the plugin for trello, the ticket created by trello i way better (the inner link), but I cannot merge it with previously tracked time

* Time Range. You should be able to set eithwer this year or to set set the end of date range to 'TODAY' value, so I don't have to change it every day

IT, Company Work Flow software, Analytics, Cash Flow. Time tracking and billing is nice, invoicing would be ven better.

TMetric review by Tiago A.
Tiago A.

"Complete and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Many ways to start/stop a timer, many ways to generate a report and a bunch of time spending features.

What do you dislike?

The report of tasks could be prettier. But anyway, it's useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're willing to use any time metrics and time spending solution, specially if you need integration with Asana, TMetric is one of the best options (THE best option for me). Give it a try.

I'm counting how much time I spent with every project I work.

TMetric review by Antal O.
Antal O.

"Easy to use time tracking"

What do you like best?

Very simple interface, great control over time intervals. Projects, tags, clients provide enough depth to be organized while the whole concept stays clear. Reminders for tasks that were left to run overnight is a really great feature. Autocomplete makes task creation really easy, and it not just completes the title, but the project and tags too.

What do you dislike?

The autocomplete feature is really nice but learns wrong terms too, and the list of learned expressions can not be managed.

A bigger selection of icons would be nice, an icon-font maybe, or a way to upload custom icons. I would really like to color tasks/projects which would be represented on the timeline, the background color of the project icon could be a great start, along with color variations or custom colors for the same icon.

I would probably use the desktop client, but there's only a Windows version, and I use a Mac. I would love to have this on my mobile. A native app would be the best, but there is no mobile friendly design at all, which is the biggest problem I found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you taking full advantage of tags, projects and clients to organize the tasks, this way you can generate really useful reports.

I wanted to keep track of my day, and based on the results manage my time more carefully. While I make myself track the various tasks during the day I caught myself beeing more focused.

TMetric review by Ros A.
Ros A.

"includes Firefox, Android & Desktop apps!"

What do you like best?

This app integrates all platforms for me

desktop app allows to track actual PC active window time

What do you dislike?

Hard to use interface

no "filter" settings, in case if i want to see how much time i've spent on a specific app (for example, i've edited a video, but spent 15 minutes in chrome browsing the web...) it would be great to have a filter to show you how much time you spent in a program, for the whole day or month...

Time tracking

focusing on tasks

TMetric review by Jenny B.
Jenny B.

"Goldilocks of Time Tracking: Just Right"

What do you like best?

I love the ease with which I can use the actual functionality without taking the time and scheduling to watch a series of tutorials. It is the best billing platform out there and I have used many. Mainly I switch because there is usually a learning curve, and I do not have the patience to learn all the ins and outs. I am sure if I dedicated myself to it I would love them too, but that defeats the purpose of tracking time and limits the ROI that those can provide.

I downloaded TMetric and began using it with no tutorial! The User Interface (UI) is intuitive and the flow is near streamlined. I only have two-ish suggestions. I love apps and their ability to automate the housekeeping tasks so I can focus on my current project.

What do you dislike?

1. Color coding, I am a visual learner and color code everything. This is what helps me focus. It would be outstanding if each client or each project had a color on the master timeline.

2. A notes field that pops up so you can quickly make documented notations to relay to the client.

3. I may have missed this so I said two-ish: I saw you had a windows desktop version; I am all about Mac/ios, so if you had a Mac version that would be outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! I fully recommend TMetric for others. I am only a small start up with a very small team within in education and writing. However, for other fields that need a billing platform, TMetric is perfect.

I am mainly trying to track my time in a more cohesive way than with other apps. I need something fast on the fly or I will forget. If I forget I lose the revenue for that. Therefore I am attempting to be more efficient in my time and realize its true value.

TMetric review by Lloyd J.
Lloyd J.

"Simple tracking that keeps you focused"

What do you like best?

Is Simplicity is a major plus, with it not being a distraction to the work you are trying to become more productive with

What do you dislike?

You can't set multiple projects with the same name for different clients and then group by that project name so as to group time spent on similar projects.

Accountability for my time is the biggest benefit. Combining this tool with ToDoist and BugZilla via the Chrome extension makes it easy to do so. I'll be recommending my team adopt the tool of I can finish the month ahead.

TMetric review by User in Higher Education

"TMetric does magic"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and can record bitbucket pull request reviewing time, which is really handy.

I like the report filtering and tagging functionality which is quite good for categories and multi projects.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have app for mac, but I am sure it will have the app for mac in the future.

I realise the project summary doesn't synchronise the daily report immediately. For example, today I have 9 hours, but in Project summary daily report, it shows 5 hours. It will be better if this can be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TMetric is really easy to use and specially is a good app for the JIRA and bitbucket users, when you want to know more about your time spending in more than one projects.

I can use TMetric to record JIRA ticket spending time more accurate, and it is really handy that the recording ticket has the issue link. The report has the tagging and the filtering functionality, so I can easily to categorise the recordings.

TMetric review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Great little tool!"

What do you like best?

I can use it from the browser to keep track of all the work I do

What do you dislike?

Its stop on its own sometimes and I dont like when it changes with every page I go to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The browser tool sgould still require one to say what they are working on and press start and stop. maybe Id just like it to start and then keep track of all the links I visit and let me hit stop at the end.

I need to keep track of the hours I work and the time everyone else on my team is spending working on #TNM Inc. projects.

TMetric review by Alyona S.
Alyona S.

"Simple web-based application for IT-professionals and companies with a sophisticated user interface"

What do you like best?

1) It is absolutely free, with no restrictions.

2) Supports integration with most popular project management systems.

3) Work day is visualized as a timeline. It's very simple to edit you work time using only a mouse.

4) You can render any management structure: collective, hierarchical, or matrix type.

5) The reports are simple but flexible. You can view project time, team's time, or individual's time and use filters to configure the report.

6) You can switch to team view and see what the colleagues are working on at the moment.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I couldn't find any particular drawbacks in TMetric. That's why, this is my favorite time tracking tool so far.

It increases my productivity during the day even if I am working remotely. While doing that I can send my time reports in CSV and PDF to the client. Many of my clients want to know what I am doing during the working day. This brings ability to determine how many hours should be paid by clients and increasing customer trust as result.

TMetric review by Vikas R.
Vikas R.

"Best Time Tracking application ever"

What do you like best?

Its no nonsense solution, you dont have to spend a second extra to track time. It does not add up any overhead or distractions associated with other time tracking tools.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see project names first, and then the task names, which helps locate the task in an organized fashion.

This is helping me understand how I am utilizing my time and based on the report I can align my work to spend time in the most productive way.

TMetric review by Nicolas d.
Nicolas d.

"Simple, sleek, and effective time tracker"

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can use intrechangeably the desktop, web, and chrome extension

I love the control I have on the app

The UX is great, simple and sleek

I like to have a visual over my desktop activity

What do you dislike?

Reporting is barebone. I wish I could import from Google calendar

Tracking my time as a consultant

TMetric review by Vitaly T.
Vitaly T.

"A great tool for time management"

What do you like best?

Easy setup

Clear interface

Integration with many services

What do you dislike?

The mobile application is rather weak

Reports are poorly filtered

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do reports more clearly (may be it realized in tha paid/Pro version, don't know).

I can control time and its using (by resources/software, projects, tasks etc.)

It easy for me to prepare bills for my customers

TMetric review by John d.
John d.

"Great time tracking app"

What do you like best?

Great tool. Quick and easy to track tasks. Integrates with Todoist

What do you dislike?

Not much. Switching between tasks and amending times can be a bit awkward.

Time tracking.

TMetric review by Tracy B.
Tracy B.

"Easy to Use and Great Way to Track Project Time"

What do you like best?

I love the integration of starting and stopping the time as I am working so that I don't have to remember to enter my project time at the end of the day/week.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything yet. I have found all of the features easy to use.

The reporting is a great way to show the value that I am adding to my team and to demonstrate the time that things other than project work are using my time. It is the perfect way to demonstrate value of a team to an organization.

TMetric review by Carlos Eduardo B.
Carlos Eduardo B.

"Simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

For me, the best point of TMetric is their simplicity; it's possible to time tracking without get losing in tons of bells and whistles.

What do you dislike?

The TMetric will be perfect if it has a free self-hosted web application.

TMetric is helping us in discover unuseful time-consumption tasks.

TMetric review by Antonio Carlos Basso D.
Antonio Carlos Basso D.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

This app help me to control my time. It is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Until present date I didn`t have complain about TMetric

I'm controlling my time to solve bugs reported by users.

TMetric review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Very good app!"

What do you like best?

The integration options and how easy it is to start, stop timer.

What do you dislike?

It could have a better user interface. I looks old.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least you should try it. It totally free. It's not as fancy locking as some others, but the quality of this product is very high.

Time management. I can clearly see where I spend my time and how can I improve.

TMetric review by Marcin P.
Marcin P.

"Simple, powerful, convenient."

What do you like best?

The best that it's free. 2nd that it's not overloaded with unwanted features, 3rd good working iPhone app, stability, speed.

What do you dislike?

I can't think about what I don't like in the app.

I'm tracking time on my tasks.

TMetric review by Przemysław C.
Przemysław C.

"Time tracking that does not consume time"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. It integrates with project management system (Asana).

What do you dislike?

It is missing a report that would show time spent by a particular team member on projects, grouped by client. There is no possibility to import projects, so I had to add them manualy.

I know where my team time goes to without extra effort.

TMetric review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Clear, flexible, fully featured"

What do you like best?

I am using the free version for now - I like the simple interface and the capacity to list multiple projects - it suites my small business very well - will get my partners to use it too.

What do you dislike?

So far no complaints - this is the second app I have tried for this purpose and I like this the best so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I'd recommend

Looking to see how much time each aspect of my role absorbs - need to open up additional space for writing and, by knowing how long I spend on various other aspects of my work, I'll know where to look for help.

TMetric review by Elmar N.
Elmar N.

"Basic but effective time management tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the platform while maintaining effictiveness

What do you dislike?

There could be more visualization, such as comparison line graphs etc.

I use Tmetric to manage a development team. It has been very useful in this case

TMetric review by Henrik S.
Henrik S.

"Best web interface"

What do you like best?

You can enter the most without touching the mouse. Most user friendly time tracking tool I havetried. Good pricing plan. Good integration with Trello and ToDoist.

What do you dislike?

I miss an iPhone app, that's about all.

Freelance teaching and Drupal projects

TMetric review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Nice Team Time Tracking App"

What do you like best?

I like that my small team can use the system for free, set up projects, mark items as billable or non-billable. I LOVE that I can use with Trello.

What do you dislike?

I will you could set up a rule to have the system round up to the nearest 15 mins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for managing team time on projects -- especially if you would like to use it in combination with Trello. If you need your time rounded up or down, you'll have to do that yourself in a spreadsheet. But, that's the only downside I've encountered thus far. Maybe in a paid version you can take it to that level?

Just need a way to track where time is spent and manage projects that have hourly billing.

TMetric review by Edgar O.
Edgar O.

"Simple and Efficient"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the UI

Chrome Extension

Reporting

What do you dislike?

No Mac native app at the moment

No start tour

Tracking time of tasks

Review teammates entries

Review project budget

See costs for each developer

TMetric review by Yaroslav S.
Yaroslav S.

"It should be in your working tools"

What do you like best?

Everything - easy Trello integration, simple and free. I have never regret to start to use this time tracker.

What do you dislike?

I do not found export time to JSON or CSV

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is good, from time tracking needs I do not see the problems with this software.

I check how much time I spent to solve particular task, and this it works great for growing my own efficiency

TMetric review by User in Financial Services

"Keep focus on important things and don't waste time on unnecessary things"

What do you like best?

TMertic gives me a picture how I spend my time and how I can improve it.

What do you dislike?

iOS app in needed, but release is coming soon.

I'm using TMetric to track my daily activities and make analysis of it every week\month to understand how I spent my time and what I can improve to focus on really important things, not on small operational work.

TMetric review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Um ótimo gerenciador de tempo, que integra com tudo que importa"

What do you like best?

O botão para disparar o timer presente em todas as ferramentas que utilizo, sem necessitar de configurações adicionais. Só de instalar a extensão do TMetric no navegador, já esta tudo funcionando.

What do you dislike?

Não tem nenhum aplicativo Mobile. E não tem nenhum gráfico nas métricas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TMetric é um otimo software de gestão de tempo, simples de usar e de configurar. Vale muito a pena pela facilidade e por integrar com outros softwares sem dificuldades.

Com o TMetric eu consigo saber exatamente quanto tempo estou gastando em minhas atividades, segmentadas por projetos. E consigo fazer isso a partir de qualquer software de gestão que eu estiver trabalhando.

TMetric review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Organized and simple"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, all things that I need are easy to find. And has all resources I may need.

What do you dislike?

It's desktop app, interface is way worse and it interrupts you while in fullscreen mode, it should check before asking if I may want to record my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using it on your browser, you may lose app tracking feature, but you won't have a headeache with the interface nor the alerts.

Organization Issues. Time reports for both clients and administration.

TMetric review by Rafael Leonardo d.
Rafael Leonardo d.

"Amazing app!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and efficient features. Help to improve performance to manage my work and my team.

What do you dislike?

I can't remember of anything that ai dislike.

Efficient time track integrating with our gitlab self-hosted solution.

TMetric review by Ivan M.
Ivan M.

"Tmetric is good"

What do you like best?

in particular, with respect to other analogous product like toggle, the timeline interface is better in handling manual time-slot insertion.

Pivotaltracker integration

What do you dislike?

the double step to create new project, it wold be better if new project could be created on the fly in the menu,

Keep track of time spent in different project.

TMetric review by Bob R.
Bob R.

"Initial User - single user"

What do you like best?

Free for single user, Simple to operate and works in the background without intruding on work flow

What do you dislike?

Some confusion in how to get going, but ok now

Development time control and billing

TMetric review by Bastian S.
Bastian S.

"Great features, low overhead, great integrations"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate into commonly used project admin tools

What do you dislike?

nothing, really. If anything, the single free account should include rates for one person so as to make billing possible for cost-conscious solo consultants

Great time tracking and billing tied back to PM tasks

TMetric review by Jorge d.
Jorge d.

"Excelente herramienta de control"

What do you like best?

Herramienta de control muy sencilla, intuitiva y amigable de uso, finalmente cumple con su función de forma excepcional.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría se incorporara el anexar archivos a las tareas que pueden ser un insumo o resultado de las mismas.

La comunicación grupal e integración de los recursos en un solo punto.

TMetric review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Fantastic tool, especially for free!"

What do you like best?

Simple time tracking. Can use from Chrome. Great visualization of data on where time is spent.

What do you dislike?

No ability to export time data into Excel.

Understanding where I'm spending my time.

TMetric review by User in Design
User in Design

"Finally not having to be detective with my last week's time!"

What do you like best?

Time tracking is so easy. Flexible on how you set it up and record time.

What do you dislike?

Could do with a bit more development to translate to traditional time sheets (still required!), especially a tabular output.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use tags to detail the type of work (e.g. checking, filing, designing), and the task is the project element or topic (e.g. Building A or B, or Structural or Civil engineering).

Keep track of my time, not losing granularity when questioned about time spent weeks ago.

TMetric review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Ideal for small agencies"

What do you like best?

Simple, functional and extremely intuitive. Lets you easily understand what is done and how time is spent over a day.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I did not find anything that did not like or that should be improved.

We are a company of communication and graphic production.

TMetric review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Project and clients division. Helps me to divide and create reports with hours spent in tasks

What do you dislike?

Desktop App is not intuitive enough. Takes a bit to understand how to use it. I prefer a web version

Get my development hours on schedule. Helps to understand where can I be more efficient

TMetric review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good app"

What do you like best?

I can control the time I spent in each activity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can remember of. And I will say it again: nothing I remember of.

I can check better how much time I spend each day.

TMetric review by User

"Great tool to manage time!"

What do you like best?

An easy to use tool and well designed! Great application!

What do you dislike?

There is no app for mobile devices suchs as iphone or android.

I know how many hours i've worked.

Learning about TMetric?

* We monitor all TMetric reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare TMetric to Similar Solutions