To-Do

To-do is deishmed tp help users manage team work within Slack.

Work for To-Do?

Learning about To-Do?

To-Do Reviews

Showing 10 To-Do reviews
To-Do review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

Microsoft To-Do is light in features but easy to use

What do you like best?

Super easy to get started. Not at all convoluted in terms of on-boarding. If you want something quick and easy for keeping track of your daily "to do list", then consider To-do by Microsoft. It syncs with Outlooks, so if you use this for email / calendar, that's a win too.

What do you dislike?

It seriously lacks features like some of the competitors. You can't have recurring items, (example, don't forget on Mondays to bring in bagels for the team). Also you can't set up sub-tasks. Example, if you want to pick up groceries and you need to go to 4 stores to finish the task...no can do. You'll have to set up each store visit as an individual task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for something stupid simple...pick To-Do. If you have complex needs, keep looking.

None- I tried it and switched back to Evernote. I need to schedule recurring to do items. Without this, it wasn't useful.... unless of course I want to set up a "to do" item to schedule recurring items each week. Seems wasteful to me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about To-Do
To-Do review by <span>Grace M.</span>
Grace M.

To-Do Review

What do you like best?

I like how the application allows you categorize your to do lists into separate tasks, such as for school or personal tasks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there is no calendar function for the application. I am still searching for an application that allows for you to have a weekly/monthly/yearly calendar view so you can schedule meetings and then have a to do list on top of that.

The main business problem I am solving with To-Do is that it allows me to keep organized a lot better and it allows for me to access the list of tasks at any point in time and from any location.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

To-Do review by G2 Crowd User in Political Organization
G2 Crowd User in Political Organization

To-do bot helpful, but could be better

What do you like best?

I like that Slack has this option. However, it's often difficult to have this as a point of accountability for folks. It would help if the page with one's to-do list was in one central and simple place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the buttons make it unclear which task is for who.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearer list platform in Slack. Perhaps not in the Slack-looking set up

It helps with have chats and tasks in the same place, but the to-do list could be clearer. Maybe if on at least the computer version there was a side menu that had one's pending tasks.

To-Do review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

Great addition to Slack

What do you like best?

I love that I can add tasks for my team in the middle of my conversations with them. It's nice to be able to manage that in Slack.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about this product yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great. As a manager, I use this product with all members of my team. I also love to use this with my peers.

Having easy and accessible ways to assign tasks to members of my team and my peers.

To-Do review by <span>Cesar N.</span>
Cesar N.

Great way to organize

What do you like best?

This app really helps you get everything together and manage what you have to do for that day, week, month.

What do you dislike?

If there was a way to expand the app, i mean it does exactly what it says.

I recently absorbed my counter parts position and this app has been a godsend. Keeping everything in order as far as what is expected of me on a day to day basis.

To-Do review by <span>Cesar N.</span>
Cesar N.

To-Do does what its supposed to

What do you like best?

Being able to organize all in one place., and is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

it needs better layout and customization on lists

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always try it out before implementing any new program, this one is easy and pretty to the point. It does as it is supposed to do.

Keeping track of things that need to be done and in an organized list.

Learning about To-Do?

* We monitor all To-Do reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.