Todo Backup

Reliable Windows Server backup solution. Protect your server including Exchange /SQL to minimize server downtime.

Work for Todo Backup?

Learning about Todo Backup?

Categories

Todo Backup Reviews

Ask Todo Backup a Question
Showing 3 Todo Backup reviews
Todo Backup review by Lawrence G.
Lawrence G.

"EaseUS Todo Backup Home Edition - your home business backup solution"

What do you like best?

Choose between full, incremental or differential backup schemes.

Backup to local device or cloud storage.

Disk and partition cloning and restoring to a different device.

Mounting of backup image for specific file restoration.

Flexible scheduling.

Email notification of completed or failed backups.

Easy to understand and navigate interface.

Very reasonable pricing for both version and lifetime upgrades.

Pre-OS boot startup option or use of recovery media after crash.

What do you dislike?

Licensed on a per computer basis. Large installation file. Restore process sometimes fails to restore all backed-up data on the first try and must be repeated or user must restore by mounting the image and manually copying the data back to the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend EaseUS Todo Backup Home to both individuals and home business users with stand-alone computers. Backup to your own external drive or to a cloud service such as Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox to create your own online backup solution. If you need networking capabilities with multiple computers in your home or small business, consider Todo Backup Workstation or Server

As someone who likes to try out and experiment with computer software to find the best for my business or my personal use, I sometimes end up crashing my system. My home business is heavily reliant on document production, database management, spreadsheets, and their re-use as templates. Additionally, I have greatly customized my Windows OS to my liking and the best performance my computers are capable of. So, I simply cannot afford to lose my work or be forced to reinstall my Windows system. EaseUS has come to my rescue so many times I have lost count. My data and desktop customizations are easily and quickly restored when my system crashes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Todo Backup
Todo Backup review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Learning curve but cheaper way to image PCs locally"

What do you like best?

Doesn't force you to pay for cloud backups like most solutions.

Pricing for ToDo Backup Center Technician license (allows unlimited backup clients).

sales@easeus.com offered 40% off, so the prices are as following

$839.40 USD for 1-Year license

$1139.40 USD for 2-Year license

$2399.40 USD for Free Lifetime Upgrade version.

Windows PE disk or USB drive to restore a computer back to metal.

What do you dislike?

Wasn't the easiest to learn.

You have to enter the computers you want to deploy the backup client to and then report them all again in a different spot in the program to manage them.

I had to reboot several computers before it would let me install the client on them. When a computer fails, you have to reenter it again to try again.

Rarely, the first time you start a backup on a computer, it will lock it up. After a manual reboot, I've never had a problem again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want to locally take images of PCs and manage from a central place on the cheap, this is the cheapest good option I've found

We are backing up complicated computer setups to a local NAS. This allows us to restore a whole computer in less than an hour. If we had to download the full image from the internet, it would take probably about 4 hours to restore a computer. We use OneDrive to backup the user's files to the cloud so if the office does burn down, we just lose the program configurations, which is fine.

What Backup solution do you use?

Todo Backup review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Excellent Backup Software"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to make backups of our employees PC and clone them for use in replacing their current hardware. The software is affordable and easy to use. It's a real time saver for me.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes. If I had to choose one, I'd say that it's not fast enough. But lets be honest, nothing is ever fast enough for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it. It's an excellent backup solution.

We've been able to clone hard drives and prevent data loss.

There are not enough reviews of Todo Backup for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Code42 Logo
Code42
Online data backup
Acronis Backup and Recovery Logo
Acronis Backup and Recovery
Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
CloudBerry Backup Logo
CloudBerry Backup
Cross-platform cloud backup software with file system, image-based backup with SQL Server, MS Exchange support, built for cloud storage: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage,
Veeam Availability Suite Logo
Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite Includes Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication Logo
NAKIVO Backup & Replication
4.7
NAKIVO Backup & Replication offers a complete data protection feature set, including local and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases, instant VM, file, and application objects recovery, backup copy jobs, screenshot verification for backups and replicas, global data deduplication and compression, Web interface, AES-256 encryption, advanced reporting, and other features.
Solarwinds Backup Logo
Solarwinds Backup
Solarwinds Backup is a cloud-first backup service designed for data protection of servers, workstations, critical business documents, and Office 365 Exchange services, all managed from a centralized web-based dashboard.
Veritas Backup Exec Logo
Veritas Backup Exec
3.7
Backup Exec is one integrated product that protects virtual and physical environments, simplifies both backup and disaster recovery, and offers unmatched recovery capabilities
Unitrends Logo
Unitrends
Protects by bridging virtual, physical, and cloud. Unitrends has provided next-generation enterprise-class data protection to thousands of customers.
Veritas NetBackup Logo
Veritas NetBackup
3.9
NetBackup with V-Ray unifies backup, deduplication, replication, snapshots, and appliances with support for VMware and Hyper-V in a single product.
Druva inSync Logo
Druva inSync
Druva inSync provides Enterprise Endpoint Backup and Protection

Learning about Todo Backup?

* We monitor all Todo Backup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories