Todo

Todo is useful when you have a deadline, need to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly like home or school projects or dozens of detailed work tasks.

Work for Todo?
Taskray taskmanag  2x

Learning about Todo?

Todo Reviews

Ask Todo a Question
Showing 39 Todo reviews
Todo review by <span>Bob D.</span>
Bob D.

Good if you need a to do application that can share tasks with others

What do you like best?

There's a lot of free to do software out there. Even Google has it baked into their Google Now platform. But where Todo really shines is sharing tasks with others, and integrating them into a workflow that allows for not only project management, but also trivial tasks.

What do you dislike?

I like my software to have a little pizzazz. Todo is a little lacking in this area, but that's both a pro and a con. Having simple software that just works is important in the business world, and also for personal use. While I would like to see Todo update with a spicier UI, it's totally functional as is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I'm not a current user of Todo since I am no longer working with the company as an independent contractor that used it, I would recommend Todo if you want a simple, easy way to keep track of project tasks that allows multiple users the ability to update the projects.

Sharing projects tasks with those that I collaborate with as an independent contractor since I work remotely. That way I don't have to send/receive emails along the lines of "hey is this task done?" Using Todo, you can know in real time what a project's status is.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Todo
Todo review by <span>Amanda H.</span>
Amanda H.

Simple way to stay organized

What do you like best?

Todo immediately did everything I needed right when I installed it. The sub tasks do exactly what sub tasks should do, nested very neatly under the main task. I use it to juggle multiple projects. I can set deadlines or not. It syncs easily between my iPad and iPhone over iCloud or Dropbox. And I appreciate the notifications widget as well.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way I could postpone an alarm, but that's not a deal breaker for me. I'm not sure how I'll feel about having my task list hijacked to pay again after another iOS upgrade, but I still prefer that to nickel and diming features or paying a subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a perfect app with a ton of features!

The app is powerful and packed with features. I use multiple lists so that I can focus on just those tasks/items instead of having a large mountain of a to do list with everything clumped together making it impossible to make any progress. The highlight feature I see is that you can make todos reoccurring every however many days/few days/weeks/months you want and have all lists with different colors for todos of different category or relation. You can then view all of them on a timeline together or just ones that have due dates for today and tomorrow or ones that you've started as more important or needing more time and preparation that others.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Todo review by <span>Darin S.</span>
Darin S.

Is it the ultimate todo application?

What do you like best?

One of the things I enjoy about todo is the ease of using the product. It is not cumbersome and makes fro easy entry of any todos that I may have. Many applications in this productivity arena make it complicated just to enter a reminder of a todo. Another feature is the ability to see Todo in my Notification Center.

What do you dislike?

Not as powerful as some productivity apps but again this is the beauty of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo is worth a look to see if it is something you may implement. I have used it in the past and found it to be sufficient but not entirely what was needed.

I use todo primarily for my staff because I can share my select lists with them. This has enabled us to complete projects more seamlessly

Todo review by <span>Adam C.</span>
Adam C.

I use Todo for my projects and tasks.

What do you like best?

I like that you can set due dates and it will even suggest which task to do next.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I can’t import things from my notes app on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its really helpful as you can have due dates and it will prioritize things on your list.

It is helping me plan out my days. I also put in every little task for my projects so that I am sure I hit each benchmark until it’s complete.

Todo review by <span>Linda P.</span>
Linda P.

Todo Application

What do you like best?

The essential program & application is Free. I have several things inside my day that I get sidetracked with and pulled far from, so this is a great reminder of where I actually am on task and feel great after i can mark things off and see my productive day.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the lack of a strong calendar functionality and inability to produce multi-step task timelines. Todo is also not a tool suited for collaboration between multiple users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo is a good software for tracking & tracing close by opportunities.

Notices and visualization of my routine.

Todo review by <span>Stephanie D.</span>
Stephanie D.

Todo is Simple and Easy to Use

What do you like best?

Having used Todo for managing several tasks and projects at work, this is by far the easiest to implement and use tool. It's extremely handy with it's phone app and I appreciate the organizational tools it brings.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Todo to others who are looking for a simple task and project management platform for their company.

Todo helps me manage my time more effectively by focusing my to-dos in an easy-to-follow format. It also helps me work with others on projects to finish them completely on time.

Learning about Todo?

* We monitor all Todo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.