There are lots of great Apps and software applications that help you manage your tasks and things to do. But I must say ToDoIst is the winner in my opinion.
I have been using ToDoist for just over 12 months, during this period it has been fault free. Previously I had tried, evaluated and tested many other Apps, but for me, ToDoist beat them all. I really like the integration, control and flexibility I get with this App, allowing me to collaborate with other team members. As I also use Amazon Alexa, it allows me to add things to my to-do list by asking Alexa to add to my list. I have multiple lists for different clients, team members and personal goals too.
- The software is simple to use
- Very cost effective Vs other similar platforms
- Robust, not had any issues
- Innovation - ToDoist are always looking at new tools or making existing processes better
- Integration - Integrates well with other 3rd parties software such as Amazon Alexa or Zapier
- Great mobile App for access on the move
- Cloud-based so syncs across all devices.
There is not much that I don't like to be honest, it does what it says on the tin. Maybe a drag and drop feature allowing emails to be dragged into the list for action and follow-up
Allows me to manage my long lists of things to do, keeps me in control even when I am out of the office. The fact I can have different lists for all my clients, lists of personal tasks and lists for family tasks too.
No more paper lists or post-it notes stuck on my desk.