Todoist

With Todoist for Business, you and your team are more focused, more productive, and more in sync than ever before.

Work for Todoist?
Taskray taskmanag  2x

Learning about Todoist?

Todoist Reviews

Ask Todoist a Question
Showing 209 Todoist reviews
Todoist review by <span>Rob J.</span>
Rob J.

Recommended to me...not I recommend to you. Fabulous product.

What do you like best?

I like a few things about this product:

- The ability to separate tasks by classification or projects.

- The ability to prioritize tasks within classifications/projects, and any given day

- The ability to integrate with other apps (using Zapier)

- The ability to quickly enter, move, and change tasks.

- It's simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Not much to not like. It's simple and organized. I can't think of anything to dislike. If I had to choose something, I would say that I don't use the paid version and it limits me on some of the things I can do to customize what I see and notifications. I'm most likely going to purchase the premium level after having tested it for free (initial setup).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Use it. If you don't have very many tasks to track throughout the day or weeks, it's not for you; however, if you want to get and stay organized, this is the app for you.

Staying organized with several tasks. I just started integrating my CRM with Todoist by entering the task into the CRM and migrating the task to the day's tasks on Todoist. Keeps me on track for the day. If it's not on my to do list, it doesn't get done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Todoist
Todoist review by <span>Mike P.</span>
Mike P.

Todoist helped me focus - to write this review

What do you like best?

Its a simple solution to capture all of your misc to dos, so that you know they are in one place, giving you peace of mind so that you can move on to get other stuff done. The key to the solution is its cross platform functionality similar to evernote so that you can sync across all of your devices and it includes an outlook integration. Similarly team members can collaborate and use it together - sharing tasks, delegating, and it creates the perfect tool for teams and managers to track progress.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you just want a piece of paper to scratch things out...and then it feels repetitive even though you know that todoist is better... without the right discipline, it's easy to forget and end up right back where you started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an important personal productivity tool, so I would suggest trying it out quickly and comparing to not only your scratch paper method but also other tools such as evernote, wunderlist, etc. that may or may note be better for you personally. There are a lot of options but unfortunately once you commit to one you really cannot go back easily and the friction / switching costs may not be worth it. That's why I tried a few out and learned that todoist was easily the best for me!

Ensuring that all of my client follow-up items, and other tasks from administrative to personal are in one place and dont fall through the cracks!

What Task Management solution do you use?

Todoist review by <span>David  B.</span>
David B.

The best To Do List App

What do you like best?

There are lots of great Apps and software applications that help you manage your tasks and things to do. But I must say ToDoIst is the winner in my opinion.

I have been using ToDoist for just over 12 months, during this period it has been fault free. Previously I had tried, evaluated and tested many other Apps, but for me, ToDoist beat them all. I really like the integration, control and flexibility I get with this App, allowing me to collaborate with other team members. As I also use Amazon Alexa, it allows me to add things to my to-do list by asking Alexa to add to my list. I have multiple lists for different clients, team members and personal goals too.

- The software is simple to use

- Very cost effective Vs other similar platforms

- Robust, not had any issues

- Innovation - ToDoist are always looking at new tools or making existing processes better

- Integration - Integrates well with other 3rd parties software such as Amazon Alexa or Zapier

- Great mobile App for access on the move

- Cloud-based so syncs across all devices.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like to be honest, it does what it says on the tin. Maybe a drag and drop feature allowing emails to be dragged into the list for action and follow-up

Allows me to manage my long lists of things to do, keeps me in control even when I am out of the office. The fact I can have different lists for all my clients, lists of personal tasks and lists for family tasks too.

No more paper lists or post-it notes stuck on my desk.

Todoist review by <span>Eric E.</span>
Eric E.

Great cross-platform task list app

What do you like best?

I have this app on my iPhone, my PC, my Mac, and on the web. It's everywhere, and that's part of why it's awesome.

What do you dislike?

The Windows store app UI is a little convoluted - there's a settings gear on the left next to my account picture, then there are other menu items in the top right, then there's a hamburger menu in the top of the window that actually just collapses the project column on the left -- it's disorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a multiplatform to-do app, this is my favorite of all the ones I've used.

Todoist helps me track action items outside of email and notes files that I actually need *to do*. I've been much more adept at keeping track of things that my colleagues struggle to track by using a to do app, and Todoist's syncing functionality across all platforms helps me do that.

Todoist review by <span>Cristina Marie C.</span>
Cristina Marie C.

The prettiest to do list ever!

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about ToDoist is the design. It's lightweight and easy on the eyes so you're not bogged down by your tasks. The hardest thing about a to do list is that you easily get overwhelmed with EVERYTHING. Yes, it's a brain dump - but now that it's dumped - you see everything that you need to do. But the benefits is that you can change your views to see just today, the next 7 days or just things in a particular 'project'.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike is not being able to do reminders in the free version. That's probably the only feature in the premium version that I feel I could really make use of. But with the amount of software I use for project management, to do lists, design, development, etc - it's a little much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's actually helpful to compare different to do lists apps at one time so you can gauge what's easiest to set up. It'll also be helpful to determine what is nicest to look at - you'll basically live in this program EVERY DAY so make sure you will like constantly looking at it before you commit.

The main business problem that we've solved is being able to add items to someone else's list. Usually something as small as 'Follow up with so-and-so' is not appropriate to put on a PM software but how do you get it onto someone else's list to remember? The collaborative project features in Todoist helps solve that.

Todoist review by <span>Reed Q.</span>
Reed Q.

My personal assistant which control my tasks

What do you like best?

This is my favorite multi-platform task management tool. I use it both for project management and for all personal tasks. Keeping all my tasks was such a headache, but this tool makes it so easy. Setting up a task that must be performed every Monday morning, and then it appears on all my devices, so I do not forget and do not miss anything important, it's fine.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing. The only thing I would like to change is to improve the way of editing priorities in one task (now the user should open the task, click "change", change the priority and then save). It would be especially better to use a mobile priority editing system based on gestures, for example, the task of planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todoist keeps me organized and reminding me of the tasks that I need to perform on a certain day through notifications. It also hides the tasks that I completed, making the to-do lists less cluttered.

This is a good way to organize and track business and personal tasks. With this tool, I can better meet the timing. Notifications also serve as a reminder of the tasks that I need to perform during the day.

Learning about Todoist?

* We monitor all Todoist reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.