Todoist

With Todoist for Business, you and your team are more focused, more productive, and more in sync than ever before.

Work for Todoist?

Learning about Todoist?

Todoist Reviews

Ask Todoist a Question
Showing 251 Todoist reviews
Todoist review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Life-Saving Todo App"

What do you like best?

I love that Todoist allows you to create multiple projects. It also allows you to nest sub-tasks under tasks. That is super helpful as we track the completion of steps in a larger task. I like that the comments section cuts down email and keep communication with the task it pertains to.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I delete a task there is no simple undo. I deleted a task onetime by accident and I had to download a backup (thankful they had that) and manually recreate the task and all its sub-tasks based off of the data in the spreadsheet provided. It was really annoying and we lost all our comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It will help your team. Give it time to catch on.

We have staff meetings and before Todoist, action items were subject to whoever decided to add tasks to their calendar in the moment. In our meeting now, we can all be assigning each other or ourselves tasks in realtime as we discuss upcoming projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Todoist
Todoist review by Nikki B.
Nikki B.

"Simply the Easiest Personal Organizer!"

What do you like best?

I love on this app that when you type in your note, ie - "Meeting 4/21 at 2pm with Joe" it automatically categorizes it on the date and time you typed in - no having to open a calendar and scrolling to choose a date and time. It seems small - but it saves a ton of time! The project tree works really well on here also, being able to seed different tasks under one parent is really convenient.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I dislike too much on here - we get kind of overwhelmed in the world with every app having a different function they do well and having so many, but this is one that operates pretty seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great app for either personal use or work use, individually or as a group. I love the program and find it easy to assign things and keep them organized neat and simple so no one feels overwhelmed with their workload, even when we're busy

It's very easy for management to add tasks under jobs for the crew to complete and add them to the job. It's really easy for people to just be able to check off blocks on their cell phone and see positive progress on their overall assignments for the week as they accomplish them. It's also very easy for management to see when someone isn't finishing tasks and is seeming to get bogged down so we can check in. It's very helpful!

What Task Management solution do you use?

Todoist review by Fabrice M.
Fabrice M.

"Multiplatform Task Management"

What do you like best?

I like the multiplatform capabilities of Todoist. Any platform out there seems to be supported. Also the flexibility when using filters and labels and that you can also use your mail client, be it via a plugin or by forwarding mail to (projects within) Todoist is really powerful. So I use forwarding rules in my mail client in combination with filters and labels and I have full control of my tasks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you can only store 200 tasks per project and that I need to divide my project into sub projects. I do a lot of calls and it is not uncommon for me to have 200+ call tasks. Creating sub projects is just a drag here. I hope the peeps at Todoist are going to fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried and tested quite some task management systems. The combination of powerful filtering and labeling and tackling the availability of Todoist on any platform out there, makes it the most functional task management system out there.

I have one central place where I can manage all my tasks instead of having different task management systems in place from CRM, SharePoint, etc ...

Todoist review by Rob J.
Rob J.

"Recommended to me...not I recommend to you. Fabulous product."

What do you like best?

I like a few things about this product:

- The ability to separate tasks by classification or projects.

- The ability to prioritize tasks within classifications/projects, and any given day

- The ability to integrate with other apps (using Zapier)

- The ability to quickly enter, move, and change tasks.

- It's simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Not much to not like. It's simple and organized. I can't think of anything to dislike. If I had to choose something, I would say that I don't use the paid version and it limits me on some of the things I can do to customize what I see and notifications. I'm most likely going to purchase the premium level after having tested it for free (initial setup).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Use it. If you don't have very many tasks to track throughout the day or weeks, it's not for you; however, if you want to get and stay organized, this is the app for you.

Staying organized with several tasks. I just started integrating my CRM with Todoist by entering the task into the CRM and migrating the task to the day's tasks on Todoist. Keeps me on track for the day. If it's not on my to do list, it doesn't get done.

Todoist review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Todoist helped me focus - to write this review"

What do you like best?

Its a simple solution to capture all of your misc to dos, so that you know they are in one place, giving you peace of mind so that you can move on to get other stuff done. The key to the solution is its cross platform functionality similar to evernote so that you can sync across all of your devices and it includes an outlook integration. Similarly team members can collaborate and use it together - sharing tasks, delegating, and it creates the perfect tool for teams and managers to track progress.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you just want a piece of paper to scratch things out...and then it feels repetitive even though you know that todoist is better... without the right discipline, it's easy to forget and end up right back where you started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an important personal productivity tool, so I would suggest trying it out quickly and comparing to not only your scratch paper method but also other tools such as evernote, wunderlist, etc. that may or may note be better for you personally. There are a lot of options but unfortunately once you commit to one you really cannot go back easily and the friction / switching costs may not be worth it. That's why I tried a few out and learned that todoist was easily the best for me!

Ensuring that all of my client follow-up items, and other tasks from administrative to personal are in one place and dont fall through the cracks!

Todoist review by David  B.
David B.

"The best To Do List App"

What do you like best?

There are lots of great Apps and software applications that help you manage your tasks and things to do. But I must say ToDoIst is the winner in my opinion.

I have been using ToDoist for just over 12 months, during this period it has been fault free. Previously I had tried, evaluated and tested many other Apps, but for me, ToDoist beat them all. I really like the integration, control and flexibility I get with this App, allowing me to collaborate with other team members. As I also use Amazon Alexa, it allows me to add things to my to-do list by asking Alexa to add to my list. I have multiple lists for different clients, team members and personal goals too.

- The software is simple to use

- Very cost effective Vs other similar platforms

- Robust, not had any issues

- Innovation - ToDoist are always looking at new tools or making existing processes better

- Integration - Integrates well with other 3rd parties software such as Amazon Alexa or Zapier

- Great mobile App for access on the move

- Cloud-based so syncs across all devices.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don't like to be honest, it does what it says on the tin. Maybe a drag and drop feature allowing emails to be dragged into the list for action and follow-up

Allows me to manage my long lists of things to do, keeps me in control even when I am out of the office. The fact I can have different lists for all my clients, lists of personal tasks and lists for family tasks too.

No more paper lists or post-it notes stuck on my desk.

Todoist review by Eric E.
Eric E.

"Great cross-platform task list app"

What do you like best?

I have this app on my iPhone, my PC, my Mac, and on the web. It's everywhere, and that's part of why it's awesome.

What do you dislike?

The Windows store app UI is a little convoluted - there's a settings gear on the left next to my account picture, then there are other menu items in the top right, then there's a hamburger menu in the top of the window that actually just collapses the project column on the left -- it's disorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a multiplatform to-do app, this is my favorite of all the ones I've used.

Todoist helps me track action items outside of email and notes files that I actually need *to do*. I've been much more adept at keeping track of things that my colleagues struggle to track by using a to do app, and Todoist's syncing functionality across all platforms helps me do that.

Todoist review by Cristina Marie C.
Cristina Marie C.

"The prettiest to do list ever!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about ToDoist is the design. It's lightweight and easy on the eyes so you're not bogged down by your tasks. The hardest thing about a to do list is that you easily get overwhelmed with EVERYTHING. Yes, it's a brain dump - but now that it's dumped - you see everything that you need to do. But the benefits is that you can change your views to see just today, the next 7 days or just things in a particular 'project'.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike is not being able to do reminders in the free version. That's probably the only feature in the premium version that I feel I could really make use of. But with the amount of software I use for project management, to do lists, design, development, etc - it's a little much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's actually helpful to compare different to do lists apps at one time so you can gauge what's easiest to set up. It'll also be helpful to determine what is nicest to look at - you'll basically live in this program EVERY DAY so make sure you will like constantly looking at it before you commit.

The main business problem that we've solved is being able to add items to someone else's list. Usually something as small as 'Follow up with so-and-so' is not appropriate to put on a PM software but how do you get it onto someone else's list to remember? The collaborative project features in Todoist helps solve that.

Todoist review by Reed Q.
Reed Q.

"My personal assistant which control my tasks"

What do you like best?

This is my favorite multi-platform task management tool. I use it both for project management and for all personal tasks. Keeping all my tasks was such a headache, but this tool makes it so easy. Setting up a task that must be performed every Monday morning, and then it appears on all my devices, so I do not forget and do not miss anything important, it's fine.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing. The only thing I would like to change is to improve the way of editing priorities in one task (now the user should open the task, click "change", change the priority and then save). It would be especially better to use a mobile priority editing system based on gestures, for example, the task of planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todoist keeps me organized and reminding me of the tasks that I need to perform on a certain day through notifications. It also hides the tasks that I completed, making the to-do lists less cluttered.

This is a good way to organize and track business and personal tasks. With this tool, I can better meet the timing. Notifications also serve as a reminder of the tasks that I need to perform during the day.

Todoist review by Jerrod M.
Jerrod M.

"Planning my workflow"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the program. To whom I advised it, Todoist also approached. Became much easier to control my schedule and do business with Todoist. I'm glad that I can use the program on my mobile phone, in mailboxes or in web browsers. The function of sharing common tasks has helped me more than once because working in a place with employees in real time over a single project is improving our productivity. I like that developers are always on a trend and quickly add new features. For example, I liked the function of adding tasks via Alex.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more opportunities for backup (not only Google Drive and Dropbox), I do not use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program provides more useful functions than other programs of this type. This helps you to carry out your tasks and projects and thereby improve your productivity.

With the help of the program, I became more organized at work and fulfilled all my tasks quickly and efficiently. Todoist helps us to do and control the full process of work of all employees and track the result of the work done.

Todoist review by Sara P.
Sara P.

"Simple but life-changing"

What do you like best?

The simple format and process of adding and completing tasks are about as user friendly as you could get. It removes checked off items from the to do list so that your list grows shorter as you complete tasks, which is much more validating and comforting to a busy person during a stressful day.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could add other colors as the background, because it gives you the option of two aggressive colors (red and orange) or black or grey, which are clearer but a little more depressing. I wish there were blues, greens, purples, etc. available with a basic plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How a product can be so simple yet so transformative to work flow is amazing. Todoist gives you all the features you need with none that you don't. Any employee with any work style can use this, and master its functions and assistance with no prior background or training.

This brings the task list to ultimate organization. While Outlook's email tasks are helpful because of the ability to flag items for follow up, Todoist creates this effect for everything else. I love the categories available for projects, and the ability to set goals, days off, points earned for completing tasks, etc. helps keep employees motivated in a positive and growth-inducing manner.

Todoist review by Edward C.
Edward C.

"Good, but not great"

What do you like best?

Todoist offers a great process for easily creating, organizing, and prioritizing tasks to completion. I LOVE Karma (although I don't fully understand how it works) and enjoy how accessible it is throughout all of the many different devices I use.

What do you dislike?

I wish Todoist included a calendaring option. Also, the recurring task process is poorly designed. I HATE that if I complete a recurring task in advance it is removed altogether, and it removes the incentive of working ahead. It seems that the product is not enhanced, and their dev team is just keeping up with bugs without introducing new features or services. I will definitely be looking at other options for my team once our subscription is up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Innovate and add new features and enhancements.

Organization and productivity. Our teams are better aligned and constantly working to produce Karma and progress.

Todoist review by William C.
William C.

"Best Todo app out there"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great functionalities that integrate really well with any workflow. I personally use GTD and it works really well with the inbox and projects functionality. The reminders are really on point too, allowing for moment or location reminders.

What do you dislike?

Not many out of the box integrations from the app it self. You need to use a service like IFTT to add more integrations with other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a really neat todo manager for your critical task and not forget about stuff you need to do before doing other things, consider todoist. The free version is really awesome as well.

Visualizing my day and ordering tasks that need my immediate attention. I use it for stuff that needs to be done either within the next 7 days or for reminders about events/meetings and other stuff happening further down the road.

Todoist review by Tina F.
Tina F.

"Amazing Free Alternative to Apple Notes and Reminders"

What do you like best?

First off, I love that the free version of this app does everything I need it to and more. The ability to sort all my tasks by project and/or client is what I was lacking in the alternative Apple notes and reminders on my phone. It syncs across all of my devices with ease and the productivity tracker is a nice little bonus to keep myself on track.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about this app, the free features are just what I need, I do with some of the paid features were available - but, thats what paid features are for!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a more robust, free organization tool - then look no further. ToDoist has been the perfect upgrade that I was looking for, without having to pay for the premium features at the moment.

Organization when it comes to my clients, projects and my business in general is top priority when my memory fails me. I work with a variety of apps to keep my business afloat and this is one that I plan on keeping around for a while. The project based tasks and list creation and the overall interface of this app make tracking and organization a breeze.

Todoist review by Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

"Making a list, not having to check it twice!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to color code tasks based on the level of priority. My top tasks are at the beginning of the list in red, then orange, then yellow, then white. The interface is clean and so easy to use. I used to make to-do lists in my phone on my Notes app, but I will always prefer my lists out on a desktop with a keyboard. However, in a pinch, I can always open up the app on my phone and type there! It's great how you can access your account on any device, and no matter what device, it's still so easy to use. I'm also able to differentiate between work tasks, personal tasks, shopping lists, etc. Though I use Todoist mainly for work purposes, it does come in handy when I'm already at my work desk and need to make a quick grocery list for after work!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues with the software thus far. However, I can't figure out how to access tasks that I've already checked off. To view your activity log, you must pay for a premium subscription to the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go if you're sick of losing post-it notes or unable to keep up with other to-do software apps. Simple, clean, and will surely fit your needs.

Prioritization and recurring reminders are probably the best features that make me more productive at work. Having a clean, color-coded visual of my tasks in order of priority has allowed me to feel in control of my work. I no longer have a sinking feeling that something is missing from my stack of chick-scratch post-it notes. The software is also intuitive when it comes to dates, so when you start typing "next week" you have the option to put the task's on next week's to-do list. This is helpful and saves me time when I have a million things running through my brain and I'm trying to get them out before they float away!

Todoist review by Britany K.
Britany K.

"Gives a big help at all my task."

What do you like best?

Wonderful that I can get access to tasks from everyplace. Also, I can work on joint tasks with more opportunity. Reach more by breaking important tasks into the smaller task. The nice way to get notified by e-mail or push notifications as large changes occur.

What do you dislike?

During the all working process, I just had one issue with the adding it is was very slow. Now it works much better. I'm glad that I'm working on this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, we can allow a lot of great deals. You can easily work on joining tasks. You can share an unbounded number of tasks with everyone - colleagues, relatives and work in real time above joint projects and purpose. I recommend it to you.

Gives the ability to share projects, tasks and argue details on any electronic device or platform. We have the opportunity to use sync of information in real time. We can add as many details as we like using comments. It is wonderful to attach PDF files, spreadsheet and pictures.

Todoist review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Todoist Assistance"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the integration with Amazon Alexa

What do you dislike?

I am not the biggest fan of the initial menu. Ease of use could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initial implementation will take some time and commitment. But once you are able to label and create specific lists to your daily routine and weekly industry requirements, the program becomes a part of your day that improves your daily efficiency and organization. IT allows for motivation and feedback that can improve your scheduling and productivity. The mobile app tracking shows you your progress, completions, and streaks, allowing for you to see immediate feedback and information regarding your focus on the items you need to complete, This can assist in your focus, helping to avoid the daily distractions of social media and internet that decrease productivity in the office and out in the world.

The Karma attribute is an additional motivation tool. It will set goals, provide additional feedback and allow for you to motivate your self in addition to the tool. If utilized throughout a business, you are able to create additional tasks goals and competitions, tie them to performance reviews, and set company goals. Labels helps you organize your todos quickly. Filters allows for company integration, prioritizing and assigning different tasks to different employees. This is one example of how we can use the latest programs and technology to imporve our employees and companies, connect everyone, and continue to drive your business into an efficient future.

Easily track tasks for the future.

Todoist review by Erich D.
Erich D.

"With this software, you can do more than ever."

What do you like best?

The most that I like on this software that I can have an access to my tasks from any place. I have the ability to work on my tasks are always on my phone or in incoming letters and much more. Also, I like to create my own design with more effective tools.

What do you dislike?

Actually, all working tools are powerful and work well. But will be much better if we can create more colorful project. I would like to build the more beautiful interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say YES to this software and I will recommend it to you. With this solution, you will have the ability to use more functions. Also, you will have better arrange your tasks and of course optimize your performance. The great thing that you will have reminders via email or messages. Definitely, an amazing to work with it.

We have great ability to share an unlimited amount of tasks with our colleagues or family members and work in real time on projects. We glad that we can work more on collaboration features and reach our goals.

Todoist review by Jaime K.
Jaime K.

"Near-Perfect Todo List"

What do you like best?

Todoist is my favorite multi-platform task management tool. Between Windows, iPhone and Apple Watch support, I can easily manage tasks throughout the day without having to exert any additional effort to check where I am. I use it for both project management as well as all personal tasks. Some of the integrated flexibility isn't obvious out of the gate, but when learned it's a fantastic tool

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish sharing made Todoist a more robust platform like Kanban systems for project management, though I feel particularly with the more left-sphered users, this is about as close as you can come for minimal and direct communication while being visual enough for those not comfortable with list formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe not the best tool if you're an incredibly visual thinker and need to see projects laid out in a kanban style. If used for lists, it's the best I've used.

For project management, this app can work as an in-between for people with different workflows, mostly due to simplicity.

Todoist review by Jesus C.
Jesus C.

"Todoist, excellent way to maintain order in your work."

What do you like best?

The advantages of the tool are very good, since it allows you to keep an order in the projects that are being developed in the work, the ability to carry several projects, each with its individual tasks, allows maintaining an order in what is done Every day, knowing the amount of tasks performed and how long I take, helps to maintain a precise order in things, this is very important in the day to day when there are many things to do, in addition to this, they can also be carried out projects among several people, assigning tasks to each worker, helping to maintain order and measuring the productivity of each one.

What do you dislike?

Although the program is very complete and carries out its task, it has some errors in the application of windows 10, sometimes in this version it is stuck, and when using in occasions the association to a gmail account it comes out with error or is the of another user, if they solve this it would be difficult to find an error to the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you need to have control of your projects and tasks, organizing everything in one place and that is free, Todoist is your answer, very good application, highly recommended by me.

The need to keep order in your projects and tasks, without having to pay (for the basic service) maintaining an order in each project and task, know what worker did, greatly improving productivity and control, a very complete application.

Todoist review by Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

"Todoist "

What do you like best?

The best feature of Todoist is that I am able to prioritize items, categorize them by type of project (work or personal, for example) and allows me to stay organized. I love the feature of "post-poning" projects too. Often-times in my work day more pressing items tend to pop up which renders my to-do list moot. With Todoist I can push lower priority items to another day, while still keeping it on my docket to get done.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that calendar view is a premium feature. It's a basic tool, but it would be so helpful to see my To do list in calendar format rather than a list. The fact Todoist limits what users can do in the free version at such an extreme amount, it does make me seek out other options to use that meets more of my needs. It's not worth paying for such basic features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't plan purchasing the Premium version, Todoist likely won't meet your needs. If you are considering a project management tool for yourself personally, Todoist is a good option for small projects or simple lists. However, if you would like to collaborate with colleagues more easily while working on complex, multi-faceted projects I would recommend using another program. Todoist does not seem to be the best value on the market. After searching for the best project management tools, Todoist doesn't fit the bill for most of the projects I work on.

Sometimes with new priorities that pop up at work, it is very easy for me to get distracted from items I originally intended to get done. With Todoist I no longer forget about any items. I can ensure that all my projects get done.

Todoist review by Adam N.
Adam N.

"Keeps me from losing my mind... "

What do you like best?

It's a to-do list app that just works, on every device. It has a gmail plugin so you can add tasks easily. Likewise, with the Chrome browser extension. I manage my client task to-dos on there, as well as many other things. It's elegant, simple and does just want you need. At this stage, the only reason I would consider leaving is if some other SaaS product had Todoist standard task management built in with other tools I need. For now, I'm just glad I have Todoist to stop me from losing my mind.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of any dislikes. I mean, if you're looking for something more powerful or sophisticated, then perhaps Todoist might not be right for you (I don't plan or track projects with this tool), but to help you keep track of tasks (with ability to set dates, priority flagging, recurring events etc), it really works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todoist gives you peace of mind, so you don't drop the ball.

Not dropping the ball. As soon as I have a task that needs doing, I stick it in Todoist. So it's immediately out of my head. The app is useful for this, when you think of something on the move. I check Todoist in the morning and make sure I have a clear plan for the day. If you use pen and paper, this can completely replace the need for notebooks (although, I still use them as I like the ritual of planning the day in this way).

Todoist review by Caleb C.
Caleb C.

"Easy task management."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to add task. When making a to-do list, convenience is key for me, otherwise I probably won't use the tool/list.

What do you dislike?

It seems difficult to add recurring tasks and information to go along with tasks. For example, I want to make myself a reminder to check several websites every day. There is no space to add links for those websites and Todoist doesn't seem to recognize that I don't need to complete the task over the weekend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for simple to do lists. For complicated scheduling/tasks there seem to be better email tools out there.

Todoist helps me stay on top of my day to day workload. It's eliminated a large portion of the paper to do lists I've used in the past.

Todoist review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"Your tasks synched across all devices!"

What do you like best?

Easy task management and ability to sync tasks across multiple devices.

I love that I can create tasks on my desktop/laptop and then they sync over to the app on the iPhone/iPad or even web interface, so that I can have them on the go.

Keeping up with all my to-do's used to be such a headache, but Todoist makes it so easy. I love that I can do recurring tasks too. That's a big part of my business. Setting up a task that has to be done every Monday morning and then having it show up over all my devices so I don't forget/miss doing it is perfect.

I really dig that you can have sub-tasks too! Nesting them really helps me to see what has to be done and I have and aggregate view from the top, but then I can drill down into specifics of each subset.

The fact that there are so many clients available for it, including browser extensions for all the major browsers is a big plus!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to find tasks due in the future but not within the next week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todoist will help you manage all your tasks across multiple devices

Keeping straight what it is I have to do both personally and for clients. This tool keeps me organized and in charge of both my personal and business life. I've tried many different to-do list managers, but this one really fits all my needs.

Todoist review by obai s.
obai s.

"A professional to do list manager that i use on every platform."

What do you like best?

The best thing that made me like todoist, is the fact that they have a native client for every platform. Windows, mac, android, IOS ,wearables and a couple of very useful integration browsers and services like gmail.

I can manage my lists any time and any where with complete ease. and i can totally depend on the detailed reminder feature found on todoist.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i think todoist lacks is a day planning feature similar to many provided by its competition.

It would be nice if there was a wizard inside the app that I can use on the morning to plan my day by review or rescheduling my tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a clean app to handle your to do list in a professional way. Give todoist a try. it will help you group your tasks inside projects and you can find a client for each and every platform you own.

I use it to track the my progress in the projects i manage. By adding tasks and sub-tasks i get the opportunity to prioritize these tasks and address them one by one.I can even use the inbox view to have the tasks of the next 7 days in one place in case i need to reorganize them.

Todoist review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"useful"

What do you like best?

i like that we are now able to watch everyone's job and how much does it have to do. I will use it now with more workers in the company, i've been reading about how can i calculate KPI with this

What do you dislike?

maybe i would change colours... maybe is already possible. Not todoist, but g2crowd should have an "spanish" version. It is a little hard to do this in a foreign language, i think maybe people from todoist won't even know what i tried to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it!

different departments can now ask each other what is most important for them.

We are great about the way leaders can ask an specific person to do something particularly necessary or just hard. This way you can see how much everyone is doing for the company

Todoist review by Braden K.
Braden K.

"Love the UI, Want better features in free"

What do you like best?

I love the UI, and usability of this simple and straight forward app / website.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many of the features I want to be able to use are hidden behind the pay for version. I would really like the ability to put notes on tasks in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at ToDoist and Wunderlist. The UI, in my opinion, is better in ToDoist, but the features in Wunderlist Free are much better.

I use task lists for many of my staff and this is one way for us to keep a live, running track of what needs to be accomplished in the facility in real time. I can get notifications when tasks are done, share the list with others through their apps on their phones. It save a lot of time and paper.

Todoist review by Bryan C.
Bryan C.

"Organize and Get things done!"

What do you like best?

Coming from Wunderlist, which I loved, Todoist paid version has a lot more features, and I like how it integrates with other software, so I can send an email or webpage to Todoist, for example, and set a specific time to remind me of it. I also like how it's easy to snooze an item to "tomorrow, next week, etc." with a couple clicks. Todoist lets you use natural language to set reminder times, such as "tomorrow at 3pm". It's clean and simple to use, yet feature-rich.

What do you dislike?

Although it's mostly intuitive to use, sometimes I find parts of the interface to be a little confusing. This is minor, however, as it's generally very easy to use.

I use Todoist to manage multiple projects. It's easy to separate them into folders and subfolders per client. I also use it for my shopping list!

Todoist review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Todoist, best personal task app"

What do you like best?

What I liked the best about this application is the variety of different platforms it supports. It supports, iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, they even have a web application when you are not on any personal devices.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is, you cannot add sub tasks, a lot of basic task applications can do that already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay for month and see if you like it, if you do, pay for it for a year.

Being able to collaborate with others with tasks was difficult because many of my co - workers or partners had different devices and some of them didn't support collaboration. Now with Todoist I was able to collaborate tasks with others, and since it's available in all mobile or desktop systems, anyone could join.

Todoist review by Horacio O.
Horacio O.

"Big and fast helper."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can use that software. Also, I introduce that solution for everyone in my team. Very powerful and clear tools. Great to control everything and to make our schedule.

What do you dislike?

Wonderful solution to have at work. Till now I'm working just with enjoy. Don't have any bad mood about that program. Also if something you need to know more than you can contact support service which is working well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful and powerful tools. Will makes all your job for you. Work with them always will help you with your working routine. Fast and productive. I recommend it.

Very powerful tools. Helps us to create a project and making his look more wonderful. You will have a lot of things in one place. Very easy to manage all records. A simple way to use a video.

Todoist review by Caroline T.
Caroline T.

"EVERYONE NEEDS TODOIST"

What do you like best?

I love that Todoist can alert me when something is due. The different categories helps me mentally keep organized especially since I have multiple jobs. The way that you can also set up reoccurrences helps me keep on track of everything each month, week or even day.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Todosit has been a game changer for me and I would recommend it to everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would honestly recommend Todoist to every single person. It has changed my life and has made me a better employee. I no longer have to keep a word doc or hand written list at my desk. I can now have todoist which also has an app. This is great when I remember something while on the go. Also it allows me to have everything in one place, from both my jobs, to my personal to do list, to what books I want to buy next. It's worth every penny.

Todoist helps me stay organized and allows me to store all of the tasks that I need to do. It's a built in reminder for me.

Todoist review by Jamie M.
Jamie M.

"Efficient and Agile Software"

What do you like best?

This software does exactly what you need in any to do list software. It is fully compatible with all of your devices and provides a clean and simple UI. This is especially helpful when implementing a new product with older users. The customer support we received from the Todist team was top notch both during implementation and after.

What do you dislike?

To get to the real goodies such as location based reminders you have to upgrade to the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cant go wrong with this software. Even the free version is very useful and works well.

We are keeping workers on track and keeping their tasks in sight. You can organize up to 200 projects and have up to 25 people in each of them with a Premium account so this really helps us in the smaller school setting in collaboration and project work among staff and professional development projects. Oddly enough, even though our district migrated away from Microsoft Office 365 to Google, we just recently migrated from Todoist to Microsofts new Todo. We havent used it yet so I cant gage how it compares to this software. I hope its as good and smooth.

Todoist review by Glenn B.
Glenn B.

"Great Manager"

What do you like best?

There is no need to much work with it.For me and people around me are using at work this. Makes simple to manage and track to do schedule. It have full stage of integration.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to write here. Because i enjoy with this solution.Some people likes some no. Its better to try so just this you will understand bad or good with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just have a some points. Just need to have that wonderful program. Its big helper in your hands. Simple and quick. I dont think that you will feel sorry for it.

You really can coloring your day with Todoist. you can go to records, so easy to go videos,you can try to get the most out of the project. definition with program can be a best friend in company.

Todoist review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"I'm not sure how I managed without this!"

What do you like best?

Email to projects, select collaboration, easy real words used to set due dates (the first weekday of every month), Zapier integration really allows you to automate tasks. When using the Business plan they give you the ability to control the $$ you spend. If you remove a user from the plan then you have the remaining time to spend on the next employee.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have ever wished they would add is when using zapier to create automated tasks, I can say make this task due in three BUSINESS days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free plan and you will very quickly realize that less than $30 is worth it! Really good if you are using the "Getting Things Done" methodology. The business plan also offers a great feature called Team Inbox. This is where I submit tasks that are not a part of a specific project That way my team can grab extra tasks when they have extra time .

Managing the tasks of several IT groups along with everything in my personal life.

Todoist review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"The best app project management."

What do you like best?

Being able to create a project manger from scratch, putting together multiple tasks and splitting them into additional tasks. It makes building projects better and faster by micro-managing them.

What do you dislike?

Support is awful, ran into so many issues that were never solved. Very little customization and lack of Calendar view make it hard to use as an everyday Task Manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always try other programs along with Todoist to find the best app that works for your workflow. It's better to use the trials to try each one before committing and paying for the app.

We tried to solve Website and Mobile design plus daily tasks for our company. When everything worked it created a faster workflow, however the lack of certain features slowed down that same workflow.

Todoist review by Yaroslav K.
Yaroslav K.

"Your personal assistant everyday, everywhere || Best portable task manager "

What do you like best?

*Flexibility You can use browser, android, ios, windows, mac device, apple watch, android wear or even use a gmail or outlook. Todoist is right there for you. *UI It has the most welcoming UI of all todo managers. Of course, tastes are different. But I believe, no-one would disagree that Todoist is well made and developed with Love. *Scalability and features No being a full scale CRM does not stop Todoist from having everything you might want to have for your everyday simple lists, reminders and tasks. Todoist offers such features as a great approach to structure of tasks, flawless work on the prioritizing tasks and creating simple lists. *Integrations and little things Todoist offers a broad range of features out of the box, such as projects, links as tasks, scheduling and calendar integration. You always forget to pick up or buy something. Or want to prepare for the day by creating a simple todo - this app is for YOU.

What do you dislike?

1. More integrations needed. First of all calendars - at the moment the work there is mostly messy and is not optimized. It would be nice to have it in a compact and comfortable tab (calendar tab) and also add calendars on the go and display tasks or meeting in todoist. That would be a huge leap ahead. 2. Pricing of Todoist is not smart, to my humble opinion. First of all, they don't offer monthly payments, why not? Yes, I agree it's cheaper to pay for a year. But what if I am not sure. There are many todo apps and the pricing might be the only thing that would stop people from using todoist constantly, students for example. Would it not be nice to have more flexibility and options there

Recommendations to others considering the product

*More integrations

*More pricing plans

For my daily tasks I use Todoist on my phone and browser and connect it to the calendar to see all my tasks together with plans and issues for the day.

Todoist review by John S.
John S.

"Take control of your life"

What do you like best?

Consistent, excellent interface across all the devices and locations I touch throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

More of a nitpick, but wish adding files and comments to individual todos was a bit easier/seamless

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for at least 2 weeks. Ensure you install on your phone and desktop/laptop, etc. Commit to using it as the sole todo list keeper for your work and personal life. Use short links and add to todos. Make use of the very intuitive recurring todos options such as: "Every Friday, call Bert and checking on Ernie" ― Todoist will automatically create a recurring todo on each Friday, etc.

Scattered todo lists and management software. Todoist is my defacto task manager that I coordinate all the rest with.

Todoist review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"Easy to use product and increase productivity!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to separate personal to-do's from professional ones. ToDoist makes it easy to categorize my priorities and it's incredibly easy to set things up. I also really like that it reminds me when tasks are overdo.

What do you dislike?

The email reminders when a task is not completed are great, but are slightly annoying. I'm not sure if I missed it, but it'd be awesome if there was a way to change the settings as to how frequent those emails are sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great! I've used it on and off for some time, but I love how easy it is to categorize my tasks and set due dates. The reminders are also life savers because you no longer need to keep a mental to-do list for when things are due.

I can be a lot more organized with Todoist and the categories are life savers. Rather than having all tasks in one place, I can easily determine what's personal and professional. The email reminders for overdo tasks are good for people like me who have a million things going on at once.

Todoist review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Awkward but useful once you get the"

What do you like best?

First of all, the best thing about this app is being able to separate tasks by project! This is so incredibly helpful to me as a Program Director. I always have many project going on at once and being able to look at the next steps by project is invaluable! I've not purchased the premium version, so I can't attest to the labels feature, although that seems like it would be helpful, but for $29, it isn't worth it for me to find out. I wish they had a trail for the premium version so you could test it out before committing to $29 bucks.

What do you dislike?

I get what they are trying to do with the text shortcuts, and it is a really great idea and probably really useful for people who think in a way that revolves around hashtags and at symbols, my mind jus does't so, even though I want to use this feature, I never do.

I've used ToDoist, and will use ToDoist again when I have multiple big new project going on at the same time, otherwise the awkwardness is too great for me to use it every day.

Todoist review by User

"Great tool for both personal and professional use"

What do you like best?

Todoist has many features to make delegating tasks easy. You can divide big task into sub-tasks and sub-task into smaller sub-tasks. The sub-tasks show up indented under the mother task in both Todoist phone app and web app, giving the users the overview of their to-do list. You have the options to assign each task or sub-task to other users and have a comment section for group communication and file sharing. Todoist also has integration with time tracking apps which is a great feature for basic users who simply want to monitor how much time is spent for each time and professional users (eg: freelancer) who need to track time for billing purposes.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the time tracking integration is embedded into the app or if one of the time tracking apps can import and sync all the tasks and shared people from Todoist app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for projects with many tasks, involves many workers or requires time tracking.

I use Todoist to plan out a project that has multiple phases and requires various co-workers' input and I have found that this app is great for keeping track of our progress.

Todoist review by Claudia C.
Claudia C.

"Very basic check-off list"

What do you like best?

It's easy, and there's a shortcut for quick tasks. It functions as a Google add-on and there's also an app I can keep on my phone. Satisfying to check off items, and there's also an archive of those items.

What do you dislike?

Can be sort of messy, takes too long to categorize and sort, and the Todoist emails are really overwhelming.

If my manager suddenly assigns a task to me mid-sentence, I can pull out Todoist and type it down. I also use it as a chore and laundry list for my personal errands, and I like that it is sorted by day. I can see it both on my phone and my work laptop, which is great!

Todoist review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"Great step up from your inbox or paper"

What do you like best?

Todoist has enough features that an average user will have all the control they need without feeling overwhelmed

What do you dislike?

Some features that power uses want, like start on/defer dates, aren't included in an effort to keep Todoist approachable for novices

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to research the value of a premium membership and really test out those features during your trial period. Many may be fine with a free account, but the combination of filters and attachments makes the subscription fee a no-brainer for most users.

We use this to track individual tasks and delegate between three levels of employees on a team of 13

Todoist review by User

"Simple yet powerful to-do app"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Todoist is its smart language features - as you input a new task, your hands don't need to leave the keyboard. Todoist detects days of the week, dates, and even shortened words like "tod" (today), "sat" (Saturday), and so on, and automatically sets the due date based on that information. Categories are tag-based, and typing "#" automatically brings up a list of your existing tags (or an option to create a new tag). Tap on the tag on mobile or hit "tab" on your PC to speed right through that step. Even prioritizing tasks is simple - just type "p1" for Priority 1, "p2" for Priority 2, etc. Again, Todoist is intelligent enough to know what to do with this. You can do a lot without clicking through a bunch of options.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have no complaints about Todoist at this time. It does everything I need from a task manager, and it's thoroughly cross-platform with dedicated Mac, Windows, and iOS apps as well as a web app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any productivity software, whether or not this is the right tool for you depends in large part on the way your brain works and the way you like to organize your life. For me, though, having tested numerous to-do list apps before settling on this one, Todoist was the only such tool that checked all my boxes. It's very simple and clean in terms of design but also fairly powerful under the hood for those who need more features.

Todoist makes me more efficient and organized. It allows me to quickly and effortlessly build out and organize task lists for projects and stash links for professional articles (just add a task and paste the link, and more often than not it replaces the URL with the page title for easier identification when you get back to it).

Todoist review by Sergiu B.
Sergiu B.

"ToDoist was my first task scheduler used with my Software Consulting Team"

What do you like best?

The best i like is user friendly interface and platform penetration. First time we started to use it in a small group of 10 persons when started to work on a new project festival.darwin.md. After a couple of weeks we just learned all the functionalities and it was very productive.

What do you dislike?

The main is that you need to pay for premium to have this simple google calendar connected. Another thing is that people with low software skills may have some troubles in understanding this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First of all , if you need something for a small group with no painful on development it must be on your business implementation plan. If you have a large employee base , be prepared to buy it because it deserves this. An interesting thing that you need to take care - a non software engaged employee will try to refuse using this and for such type prepare some time to train them and they will thank for this , be sure.

The main is time and task sharing . Time costs money !

Todoist review by Simone A.
Simone A.

"Simple, complete task management"

What do you like best?

Todoist works on every platform: web, Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, everywhere.

Complete set of functionalities even in the free version.

Perfect solution to handle task management and to-dos.

Full API set to integrate it with other softwares.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing. The only thing that I would change is improving the way priorities can be edited on a single task (now user must open the task, click on "edit", change priority and then save). Expecially on mobile, gesture-based priority editing system, such as the one to schedule tasks, would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a free, complete task management tool that works across all your devices, Todoist is the best choice at the moment.

Todoist helps me organizing my daily task, both in business and personal life.

Collaboration in shared lists is great (can be used as shopping list, wishlists shared with parents and family, and so on), and adding/completing task is fast and easy.

Todoist review by Jaime S.
Jaime S.

"Straightforward and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Todoist is a great tool that I can take with me, share with my clients and see at a glance exactly what I need to be working on. I like the "today" and "next 7 days" views. I also really like the ability to nest tasks.

What do you dislike?

The commenting is a bit clunky and the tasks must remain simple. And you can't @ tag people!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the ability to integrate with other services and how you plan on using todoist alongside what you already have in place. The key for me was to be able to have something lightweight and mobile-friendly to use with my admin.

Task management. It's a great snapshot of the day.

Todoist review by User in Computer Software

"simple and intuitive while having a rich feature set"

What do you like best?

Todoist is very easy to use from the first day, there is really no learning curve, which helped me get into the habit much quicker than it typically takes me with a new tool. However, don't let the simplicity fool you - all (most?) of the features you seek from a To Do tracker are there. I especially like the shortcuts when creating a new task. For example, you can type in "tomorrow follow up with Peter #zebra @jason" and that will create a task due tomorrow, in the project "Zebra", and assign it to the user Jason.

What do you dislike?

In terms of functionality, I don't have any great complaint at the moment, though I'm sure I'll find some things as I graduate from being an intermediate user to an advanced poweruser. One thing that annoys me a bit is that some very simple features are hidden behind a paywall, such as labels and reminders. I don't mind paying for a product I like, I would just have liked to test all the features first.

We have started using it on my Product Management team to add and prioritize tasks directly related to our department, so we can assign tasks to each other and track progress. So far, collaborative features work well for us and much easier to use than our main project management tool.

Todoist review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Full-featured to do list that's worth the premium price"

What do you like best?

Todoist is simple, clean, and effective at keeping track of ongoing projects and tasks. I've only ever used it for myself (not with a team), but I still find it well worth paying for a yearly premium subscription given how much I rely on it every day. The instant cross-device syncing, the quick task input shortcuts, and the flexible reminders are all helpful in making me more productive on both personal and work projects.

What do you dislike?

At times, I've noticed a few bugs in the Mac app where task input becomes wonky. Generally, however, these bugs are fixed quickly and the app is reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple yet powerful to do list app, Todoist is well worth checking out.

With any job, there are a number of moving pieces and many projects ongoing simultaneously. Todoist enables you to keep track of both granular tasks and larger scale projects to be more effective and productive with your time.

Todoist review by David B.
David B.

"My Stellar Personal Assistant"

What do you like best?

This little Chrome app has saved my life! It provides me with one place to store ALL of my ToDos. I can add list items from my mobile phone. I can add them from my Chrome Browser. No matter where I am, if I need to add something to my ToDo list, I can do it.

Also, adding emails to my ToDo list is a lifesaver. ToDoist helps me clean out my inbox in minutes.

I've used a number of products for this purpose (Wunderlist, Google Tasks, and others). ToDoist is just the best of them all!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Chrome app takes 5 seconds or so to load up initially, which can be a pain. This isn't a big deal for me, though. It might not even be the app. It might be my computer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried them all and ToDoist is the best personal todo list manager.

I never forget anything, which sets me far apart from many colleagues who take it for granted that they will lose sight of a project or detail here and there. I don't because of ToDoist.

Todoist review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"I literally can't keep my to-do list in check without Todoist "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about it is that I can push projects off to tomorrow or the following week if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing I would change would be more color options for the different projects. I love color-coded organization and the colors really help me to keep organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've heard really great things about the premium version of Todoist. For me, the free version meets all of my current needs, but if you think you could benefit from the premium version, I think it is highly worth it!

With my job, I juggle a lot of conflicting priorities. I love that I can manage everything I need in one place with Todoist.

Todoist review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"Keeps me organised"

What do you like best?

I like that I can make categories and sub-categories. It allows me to make different types of lists for work and for personal use. I'm able to keep track of my to-do lists and deadlines.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it's difficult to move things around on the phone version to put them in the right categories or sub-categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good way to get organised and keep track of your work and personal tasks. With Todoist, I'm able to meet deadlines better. The notifications also serves as a reminder of the tasks I need to complete for the day.

I'm able to keep track of my work tasks and meet my deadlines better. It keeps me organised and by reminding me of the tasks that I need to complete on a particular day through its notifications. It also hides the tasks that I've completed making the to-do lists less cluttered.

Todoist review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"My Favorite GTD Task Management Software"

What do you like best?

It's clean minimal, but highly functional. The tags, queries and filters are extremely powerful. They regularly update the app with new features and bug fixes. It has time and location based reminders which are great. I also love that you can setup recurring tasks.

What do you dislike?

The desktop and web apps are fantastic. The iOS app can feel cumbersome at times. Searching for tasks tasks more time and steps than I would like on mobile. Also, on mobile I would like input tasks to default to Inbox with no due date, but it forces the date to today by default. In order to get around it you have to go to the Inbox and then create the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free plan if you don't need the premium functions.

Allows me to collect all my tasks and some reference material in a system that I can trust. My coworker and I are able to easily communicate and collaborate.

Todoist review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Outstanding Product"

What do you like best?

This is absolutely the best to do list I have ever used. I have been using it for the last three to four years. here are the reasons why I use it.

1. To do lists are organized by projects

2. Simplistic Design

3. Adding Attachments and Notes to tasks

4. Todoist Karma that awards points when tasks are completed

3. Location based tasks

4. SMS Notifications

5. Connectivity with Apps like Evernote through IFTTT.

6. Connects with Amazon Alexa so I can add tasks to todoist by speaking to Alexa

7. Availability across many devices through apps

What do you dislike?

Todoist should allow more backup services that it can upload from like box. Currently it allows only Google Drive, Dropbox, and computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this to others who prefer a to do list with decent amount of features and a simplistic design. It has kept me organized and I can keep track of all my daily work

I use this mainly for organizing my day to day projects at work specifically my helpdesk tickets. I make extensive use of the notes /comments section where I can take down my thoughts on tasks. I have seen an increase in productivity by incorporating todoist it into my work.

Todoist review by Valerie C.
Valerie C.

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

Does a great job being a basic to-do list, lovely little app.

What do you dislike?

Understandable that they want to encourage you to use the paid version, but the fact that there's an "oopsie" spot that I can accidentally click and have it yell at me that I need to buy it is a bit aggravating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the paid version if you'd like to use it more robustly, but this is a great product even when free.

Helps me stay organized and stay on track with goals, and not forget items that are upcoming since I can set to-dos for future dates.

Todoist review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great timeline tracking software."

What do you like best?

The software does a good job at laying out tasks and due dates with the ability to lump subtasks into projects and assign a time and due date to make sure you are on track. You start by entering what needs to be done and by which day, and then you get daily reminders (by push notification, emails, and through the app) that must be completed today, the next 7 days, and in the future. The software is like an email inbox and it prioritises things by due dates. I can see all of the tasks due today, and if I keep a running log of what needs to be done and assign it into due dates, I will complete all of my things on time. I can also drill into a particular project by making subfolders and assign subtasks to that folder in the event I need to inspect a project.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can not make reoccuring tasks at odd intervals, and there isn't a calender/overview mode that allows me to see my tasks in any specified interval I would like: such as the next 14 days, next 21 days. I would also like text/email reminders/notifications of only specific tasks that I flag, which isn't currently offered now. I also dislike that I can not assign collaborators, and a way to tie other products into it such as email follow-ups/tracking packages, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if the layout is a suitable replacement for how you track tasks/events. There are limitations to how your tasks/todos are presented to you, and you need to download it, evaluate it, to see if it is something viable for you based on how you manage projects.

ToDoist allows me to manage my tasks, see what is overdue, and when I open it, I immediately can see what needs attention, and see what all of my known tasks for a particular project is. It has made my personal life as well as business life more organised. I have a way to track tasks now and in the future, without a paper planner.

Todoist review by Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.

"The accountability I need without the fuss! "

What do you like best?

I've tried a LOT of to-do list apps, and many of them are adequate. But this one has all the right features without overload the platform with TOO many features. Its organized, well designed, and straightforward. Its clean, and beneficial to me as a forgetter/over-loaded scheduler, but it doesn't YELL at me when I want to move something to a following day or later down the line. I really enjoy being able to categorize my lists, but also see them in a feed altogether. The iOS app and desktop apps sync very well together, too.

What do you dislike?

I would honestly LOVE a morning rundown of my to-do's that day. The way a personal assistant would work! Maybe in an email or text message or even a notification that I should login and then it delivers a little message. I would probably dump even MORE into the app if I had that option. Sometimes I hate notifications unless I know they're well-timed and therefore welcomed. A necessary evil! But I think todoist could find some innovative ways of notifying. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once I fully decided to give ToDoist my ALL (all my tasks, ideas, future goals, etc), I found that I live my days with SO much less stress. My team knows where to send me tasks so that they don't have to keep reminding me. We aren't inundated with a massive, overly complicated structure (like what is offered through something like Pivotal Tracker). Sometimes we dig into the "near future" or "dream" categories because we have time and its awesome to remember what we thought of one random day 8 months ago! So many cool things have come out of that. And, truly, above all of this, I am most impacted by being able to get my daily list out of the way and be able to fully rest. I know I am not forgetting anything or neglecting an important test. I can weekend well, and I make time to play! Super incredible and easy to use.

Often we come up with a hundred little ideas and solutions throughout the day and we NEED somewhere for them to go. Somewhere easy that doesn't end up turning into another bucket that we ignore or one that gets too cluttered so that we don't even know where to start. It keeps things for a long time and will eventually remind us of a plan or idea we wanted in our timeline. It frees us from worrying if we will forget our awesome ideas! It helps us turn our present productivity time into an even more productive future.

Todoist review by Karen F.
Karen F.

"Great Integration and Coordination"

What do you like best?

The apps integration with Outlook allows me to quickly add mail items to my To-Do List without retyping pertinent information. I am able to quickly assign a category and how it relates to me without over-complicating the process. I then am able to pull up the same list on my iPhone allowing me to never forget.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to connect old To-Dos to new ToDos such as taking an item that was used as "Discuss with X" that was attached to a mail item and connect it to a new item, "Complete Y" since the two items directly related. Currently I either rename an existing item after completion to keep the comments/mail or track down the original mail item and create a new To-Do.

Priority and task management is solved using this tool. I no longer forget to answer emails or complete small tasks that were once written on a sticky note.

Todoist review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"A Very Well Designed Task Manager"

What do you like best?

I like how Todoist is a well designed and minimalistic task manager that synchronizes tasks between all my devices.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no direct calendar integration in Todoist, and it would be useful if a week view of task could be presented in a spatial rather than just a linear view. It's difficult to organize tasks when they are in lists rather than say calendar like boxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several tutorials about using Todoist on YouTube. I recommend checking out those, and also read several articles about how to use the features in Todoist.

I use Todoist to complete daily tasks and projects. Todoist helps me keep up with client deadlines as well as my own business requirements. Once I put tasks in Todoist I don't have to worry about missing due dates. And I use the manager to organize and complete projects.

Todoist review by User in Animation
User in Animation

"Quick tool for managing task- and todo-lists"

What do you like best?

The interface looks modern and can be customized to your needs. I like the simplicity of Todoist the most. It is fast to use and it is all self-explanatory. There is a karma / trending statistics showing your productivity which creates some gamification within the addon and you are somewhat challenged to be more productive by using it.

What do you dislike?

Todoist is not an huge programme with lots of features though I like it and it helps within the daily business, but I would like Todoist functionalities to be completely integrated in a mail application, like Gmail or Yahoo.

That way it would use up its full potential and be connected with e-mailings as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mail implementation is missing, if you want that.. look around for other tools

It is fast to use and when you have to manage tasks this is a good way to do so.

Todoist review by User in Higher Education

"Integrates with many other technologies to maximize productivity"

What do you like best?

I like that Todoist is integrated with so many services and that is available on so many devices. For example, it works with Alexa, which enables me to add things to my todo list hands free. The best part is that my todo list is synced to my phone, laptop, and my Alexa, so that I can check the items on it wherever I want with no real effort. Additionally, it even syncs with gmail, so that I can add emails directly and link them to the item in my todo list.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish that I could group together my tasks by some sort of header, so that I can find related tasks. I also wish that I could more easily prioritize tasks using the app.

Todoist lets me effectively keep track of the things that I need to accomplish at the office. I have found it really effective for helping me keep track of deadlines.

Todoist review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Great Task Tracker"

What do you like best?

Todoist is an easy to use, trask completion tracker. I use it personally and for work and love how easy it is to view and complete tasks. Adding tasks is a breeze and marking them complete is just as easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more intuitive way to prioritize tasks. Dragging them to different positions feels kind of slow and clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's great software that i highly recommend

Keep track of multiple small and large tasks. We can build a separate task group or project and then add team members or tasks for easy tracking.

Todoist review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best task manager on the market"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Todoist is that it is available everywhere I need it, including mobile, desktop, email, etc. It also integrates with most major apps like Evernote, Google Calendar, Asana, and more. These integrations make it super easy to add new tasks and reminders, so you never forget an important project or task.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit more customization for the look and feel of the app. I also would love if it would provide more suggested actions based on various triggers, as it can be easy to forget to actively check your to-dos throughout the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best task manager app out there, so don't waste time trying to test every single once. Just sign up for Todoist and save yourself the headache.

Todoist helps me keep up with all my upcoming tasks, making it easier to achieve my goals.

Todoist review by Eric E.
Eric E.

"Made my life much more manageable "

What do you like best?

I am terrible at keeping track of what nees to be done. Todoist is the only platform that I have used that has actively kept me working towards my goals. Easy to navigate and easy to use, there is nothing to bog you down with todoist, it keeps you focused on what you need to get done.

What do you dislike?

There could be a bit more functionality. While it is simple to use and very user friendly, there are expansions that could be made in order to tailor my schedule a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great if you are looking for a very basic schedule/task keeping platform. If you are already fairly good at keeping your schedule and completing tasks without being reminded, this may not be for you.

Organizing my day has always been the hardest thing for me. Because I work in a startup environment I need to be constantly shifting what I am doing. Todoist has made my life much easier my always reminding me about what I have scheduled to do.

Todoist review by User

"Great lightweight Task management"

What do you like best?

It's a good task manager that is highly portable (even has a web interface) and has good connections to services that allow for task automation.

What do you dislike?

It's not as powerful as something like Omnifocus and I'm not the biggest fan of the interface. In addition, the apple watch app in particular was running into some issues. Also, it doesn't have any understanding of contexts or other GTD-like features and getting more complicated than a single-context list can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it has an internet connection of any sort, it probably has a dedicated app (including even platforms like the pebble watch), or at least a web interface. Just get started with it.

I primarily use it to sort a list of tasks or other items I want to keep track of on my apple watch on the fly.

Todoist review by Troy J.
Troy J.

"Helpful Tool for "Getting Things Done""

What do you like best?

The overall design of the app is clean and simple. It's easy to see what steps you need to take next withing the defined due dates. Using this app to fill a specific role in my workflow solely as a "Next Action" list for designated areas of completion proved quite useful.

What do you dislike?

While using Todoist I kept mostly to the free subscription level, and for the most part it meets the requirement I needed. It was a bit distracting though to be constantly urged to upgrade for use features that I'd shown no desire or need for. In an app that was supposed to keep me on task, this was somewhat of a downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With an option to use a free account level, it's definitely worth testing out. If you have a clear idea of how you want it to fall into your existing workflow it can be a very helpful tool.

My goal was to integrate Todoist into my "Getting Things Done" workflow as a "Next Action" list. It works ell for this purpose. I have actions seperated by the location where they are to be completed. This includes using project categories like "At Home", "At Computer", "Calls", etc. It has worked nicely for that purpose by giving me a clear next action list that I can sort by my current circumstances. This prevents unnecessary downtime simply because of where I'm currently at by using the mobile app to track possible actions I could currently check off.

Todoist review by Milan P.
Milan P.

"Amazingly simple and very powerful tool to organize projects and day to day work"

What do you like best?

Todoist is very easy to use, and it features a wide range of features to better organize projects, individual tasks (with tags for easier access), priority and more.

What do you dislike?

Todoist has currently limited number of filters for the top level tasks filtering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to purchase Pro version of Todoist, it is less than $30.00 per year per user, but it offers much more than free version.

I am using Todoist to organize my day to day task, involving everything from personal task to work on all my projects.

Todoist review by James (Mikey) N.
James (Mikey) N.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love todoist simple interface. It is easy to use without investing too much time. The integration with Google Calendar is super helpful. I love that the today view keeps me focused without having to see everything on my list. Integration with Alexa, Google Home, and IFTTT are useful as well.

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop doesn't always work like I would expect it to. Sometimes the sync gets messed up and I see duplicates.

Todoist helps me stay organized using projects, labels and filters. Allowing me to customize the way I set things up and integration with my workflow.

Todoist review by adam w. j.
adam w. j.

"Integral part of my day-to-day life"

What do you like best?

Todoist keeps my thoughts out of my head and stored in a secure place. I enjoy the gamification element of getting things done. I even became obsessed with getting karma points for a little while.

What do you dislike?

Though I fully understand the reasoning here, I wish I did not have to upgrade my account to make comments on an existing task. I especially loved adding images to tasks which is no longer possible on the free app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a personal tool it is stellar. If you are looking for a collaborative tool for a large business or team, this does not seem to be currently as strong as other options. However, I highly recommend or the individual user. Todoist is a big part of my day-to-day life. Thanks!

I keep my life organized by storing thoughts, links, inspiration, and more. I use todoist when going through my emails in the morning. Anything that is not immediately actionable (e.g. respond or delete) will be stored in a specific todoist folder. Often I store such things in "to read" or "inspiration" folders.

Todoist review by Noah H.
Noah H.

"Simple todo list with powerful features"

What do you like best?

Its minimalist design makes even the most complex operations seamless and fluid. It offers powerful notification options, and as a power user, its many shortcuts and natural language processing make it a powerful option. Its powerful collaboration features are another large benefit, with the ability to attach files and images to tasks and comment and discuss details.

What do you dislike?

Unlike Trello, it lacks support for Kanban style workflows except on Windows 10 devices. This can be a real issue for teams using it. However, it makes up for this lack with its powerful tagging system, but this could still be a considerable drawback for many.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the switch may at first be difficult, it is well worth the effort of transitioning. Its powerful developer API can make importing and exporting a breeze for the technically inclined user.

Managing tasks and delegating duties can be a headache, but with Todoist I was able to easily manage tasks, and ensure everything was taken care of.

Todoist review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great task managment platform for on the go."

What do you like best?

I loved the mobile app. That platform has improved drastically over the past few years and is fast, responsive, and flexible. I like the color-coding and label features.

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of projects with nested sub-tasks, Todoist might not be the best platform online. They used to have an amazing dashboard and reporting feature but they removed it and haven't brought back similar functionality to my knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to make sure the initial setup is correct!

I was able to use todoist on-the-go on my phone and tablet to keep track of projects I needed to accomplish. It was a helpful running todo list for simple projects and tasks. When I was working in 12 different schools, this app helped me keep track of the stages for each school and the different needs.

Todoist review by Blake Y.
Blake Y.

"Best to-do app on the market by a long shot"

What do you like best?

Todoist is the best to-do app on the market. Colour-coding and various methods of classifying and tagging projects and tasks. Quick adding of taskings and quick actions on tasks are highly useful. The android mobile application is high quality and very intuitive. Gamification through the 'Karma' scheme is very motivating and a distinguishing feature that ensures Todoist is head and shoulders above its competitors.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have Ctrl + arrow key commands reserved for work skipping rather than indentation. Project organisation is highly intuitive and tactile, though could be developed through applying more graphical interaction rather than simple lists. The gamification of the app through Karma is a very strong feature that should be further developed, rather than somewhat obscured as it currently is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very strong to-do application with a very tactile and intuitive interface. Great shortcuts for power users as well as a gamification scheme for maintaining your efficiency levels over the long term. Clean and uncluttered dashboards ensure a very clear and pleasant experience with the app every time. Not a high level of customisation for those intent on controlling every aspect of the application, but enough to even satisfy most non-Apple users.

Personal task management, and keeping track of short and longer term tasks, Maintaining motivation for key tasks and tracking personal performance against targeted efficiency levels. Managing outstanding tasks from third parties, clients and tracking workflow of my team.

Todoist review by Dustin W. S.
Dustin W. S.

"New user, and I'm hooked"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beautiful and makes managing my gigantic list of tasks more enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you nest project that it's not "connected" in a hierarchy from a programmatic standpoint. If I nest a project inside of another, and I add a task to the nested project, it doesn't show up as a task in the filtered view for the top-level project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time and dive into the natural language commands and markdown compatibility. It has a slight learning curve, but worth it when you get it down.

Project and task management is the biggest challenge I'm solving with Todoist.

Todoist review by Tina T.
Tina T.

"This product is good if you're needing a to do list that syncs with all your devices "

What do you like best?

It's great that you're able to sync your to do lists with other devices if the app is downloaded. I love that you are able to schedule tasks that you want done and you are able to create different tasks lists

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to be on wifi or the internet to sync your lists if you've added items on a different device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't care too much for the game aspect of this app. This app gives me most of what I need done and It's a great app for anyone who needs to keep track of things they need done for the day

I'm ensuring that I complete all tasks I must perform in order to be successful in school. It allows me to keep track of what I need accomplished on all of my devices

Todoist review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Todoist is an elegant and powerful task management tool"

What do you like best?

The UX/UI of Todoist is its biggest strength. The whole interface is so elegant that it invites the user to play with the tool. Drag and drop capabilities are very intuitive. Generally speak, it's easy to discover features as they are needed. I've been pleasantly surprised more than once to think, "Oh, it would be nice if Todoist did X?" only to find that X feature already exists. Filtered views is a big example of that kind of discovery.

What do you dislike?

Sharing features are somewhat limited. For instance, if I as a paying member wanted to share a list with another user who isn't paid, the feature set is limited to what is available to that unpaid user. So they lose the ability to tag tasks or make comments, for instance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todoist is the most elegant and delightful task management app that I've ever used. Use it if you require minimalist design and discoverability from your software.

I use Todoist in my personal task management, but not in business task management. I think it's more oriented to the consumer market because of its simplicity. I don't doubt that it can be scaled for managing projects on a larger scale, I just think the interface isn't really built for that kind of interaction.

Todoist review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"This program enables me to be the nagmaster!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to track all my upcoming tasks by project. I am in absolute love with the integration with outlook that allows me to turn all of my emails into tasks. I also like that I can share projects with coworkers so we can all make notes and keep track of tasks together.

What do you dislike?

For a moment it got really "glitchy" and not loading in my outlook. I'm not sure if that was my outlook, todoist, or the integration component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it - try the free trial and be prepared to get hooked!

The never ending blackhole of emails and tasks to track. I feel like a lot less has slipped through the cracks since I've started using it. It also helps me prioritize with my team... aka being the nagmaster!

Todoist review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Detailed task management for best for single user"

What do you like best?

Complex task and project definition possible

Gamification of goal achievement

integration on MacOS as app as well as iOS app

Searchable

What do you dislike?

Value / $

same problem as all task management: integration to other data sources - email, calendar(s) other project management systems) - is limited at best.

not good for collaboration unless there is executive mandate for usage

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully consider other alternatives especially for collaboration. Like Hive or similar if doing a lot of communication.

Good personal task management

Can balance personal and business needs / Filter based on current interest of tasks/focus

Todoist review by Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.

"Helpful task management"

What do you like best?

The ability to nest tasks, which creates groups. Also, the ability to share tasks and projects with other people. Tasks can be easily added one after another.

What do you dislike?

Certain features are under the pro account, but really with most of the things there are work arounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using the free version for a while. That version itself might be all you need.

Keeping projects organized by keeping track of all the tasks needed to be completed. The nesting allows for grouping of tasks when a larger task needs to be broken down in steps.

"Easy and helpful"

What do you like best?

The “quick add” feature for daily todos makes it really easy to add things that are crowding my brain but don’t need to be done until late.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the “due today” organization of tasks. It pulls out task with due from the main list and puts them as “Today” or “Overdue”. So if I looks at my full list I don’t see what is due today unless I select the “Due Today” list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free version and work your way up. If you do upgrade to premium, the alerts function is really really nice.

Linking slack items to todos saves tons of time.it also allows me to brain dump lots of things that have to get done and then address them in an orderly and productive fashion.

Todoist review by Natalija S.
Natalija S.

"Easy to use task management "

What do you like best?

The ability to share task lists and assign tasks with deadlines to other team members.

What do you dislike?

sharing an organized client pipeline efficiently with team members as it shows on your own list can be tricky. It seems to be in a different position on the the left side of the list so tasks can get a bit mixed up. But, As long as you assign directly to others you can filter and find what you need.

Delegating tasks efficiently to improve work flow and keep up with changes to the client pipeline.

Todoist review by User

"Helpful for tracking ongoing projects and daily prioritization"

What do you like best?

I like that Todoist works as an organization and prioritization tool, in addition to functioning as a to-do list.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more visually appealing and perhaps more interactive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to individuals who are self-employed as well. In fact, I think that may be the products greatest strength. To maximize the product, it encourages the individual to make meaningful, feasible project targets. In doing so, you get the benefits of an organization tool as well.

I also like that you can rank the priority of tasks each day. Doing so allows for daily review and prioritization; maximizing efficiency.

Benefits: Better project management. Forces me to create step-wise targets for larger projects.

Todoist review by Janine F.
Janine F.

"Todoist review"

What do you like best?

With Todoist, it's easy to see all my tasks and organize them by project. I can also delegate tasks to other team members, including my boss. It's easy to reschedule tasks for another day. The interface is also very modern and streamlined- I like the design and layout of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is no integration with calendars on Macs. Its also hard to see any kind of summary of productivity or where I'm at with my projects overall. I wish that I could see everything in one place in addition to having different sections for each project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todoist has an app as well that is easy to use, however, I wish it could integrate with my calendar. I recommend you use the projects function to separate your tasks into all the areas you have. Also, I recommend that you schedule a due date for every task. That way Todoist will automatically ping you and remind you to complete that task. It will also automatically ping someone if you assign a task to them.

I can track my tasks and assign tasks to others. I'm an Executive Assistant and Todoist has really enabled me to track not only my projects and tasks, but also that of my boss who I assist. For example, if I need to follow up on a tiny detail about something, I just add it as a task in Todoist and the program pings me to complete it.

Todoist review by Miguel A. G.
Miguel A. G.

"A "To Do" list with extras"

What do you like best?

Todoist takes the concept of "To Do" lists to a new level with extra features such as labels, filters and collaboration capabilities not found on traditional lists.

What do you dislike?

Although many features are part of their free subscription, all the really cool features are part of a paid plan. Yet, the free features makes Todoist a better tool than most "To Do" or task lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that Todoist is nothing more than an enhanced To Do list or Task manager. A need for something more sophisticated may leave you disappointed. But if you tend to work with To Do lists or Task lists, the added features of Todoist are well worth it.

Todoist is aimed at simple task-based or list-based project management. This works great for simple tasks and management of details.

Todoist review by Maddy O.
Maddy O.

"Personal or Team Task Management"

What do you like best?

It's just so simple to setup and use. Create projects and tasks, and further categorize with labels, comments, and attachments. You can create personal to do lists and collaborate with others on shared projects.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to think of something not to like about Todoist. Like I said - super simple to use. Harder to understand the advanced functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try! I'm still using the free version and see little reason to upgrade unless I add more team members.

I use it in my personal life - like when collaborating on what groceries are needed in the house with my boyfriend. I also use it to assign tasks to contractors. I love that you can use Todoist to communicate with people outside of the inbox, set due dates, and priorities.

Todoist review by Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.

"The Best To Do List App"

What do you like best?

Todoist is one of the best productivity apps I ever used. I'm a Todoist premium user and simply I love that. It helps me to complete my personal and work tasks before the deadline.

What do you dislike?

Todoist free version doesn't let you set reminders. They should make this feature free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Todoist and I'm sure you will love that for sure.

As a professional Blogger, I use Todoist to create and manage my daily tasks. It helps me to complete my writings at the time.

Todoist review by User

"Could be very effective if entire team is committed!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can have multiple people accessing the same To-Do lists so that you can efficiently designate tasks to specific team members.

What do you dislike?

I found the program to not be as interactive and accessible as I would have liked and therefore I found it more of just another annoying task to have to log on to the website in order to mark off what I had completed. Perhaps there is an app that I have just not discovered yet, though!

I work at a university and am therefore collaborating on a lot of projects with different team members at the same time. I thought that being able to have multiple shared to-do lists going at once was very beneficial.

Todoist review by User

"Your virtual reminder and task manager."

What do you like best?

Before I had a hard time reminding myself on how to do things and haven't got a time organizing some tasks at work which leaves me unorganized. Having installed todoist is one of the best choice I made, because I have used this app for 2 years now. As I am a web developer I rely mostly on browser extensions and I don't have much time using desktop apps.

What I like about using todoist is that I can categorize everything I want, from personal things to work related tasks. The app is amazing everything because it gives you an option to put a label of priority according to your need. You can also send it to your colleagues at work and the tasks assigned to them can be commented for a better collaboration.

What do you dislike?

As of now I don't have something against the app or something that I don't like because it's best for me.

But something is not quite clear for the karma part where it detects what tasks have you done.

Maybe I just want to customise the priotizing part of the tasks/reminders so that it won't be just a generic priority 1-5 label.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you want a personal reminder or a task manager for your work I really recommend you all to use todoist. As this helped me from everything and I'm glad I stumbled upon and installed this app into my browsers extension.

It is the task management which is solved.

Todoist review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Great for Mac Users"

What do you like best?

Todoist is a great tool to use to stay on top of your own personal workload. I'd normally be a post it user but this is much less wasteful and easier to manager. For me I always have to open it in my browser to be able to see what my tasks are but if you can get the extension to download this is a much better alternative.

What do you dislike?

Todoist isn't great for PC users. On a Mac you can easily download the tool and it pop ups as it's own software. This should probably be possible for a PC but the download has never worked for me. Instead I need to keep a tab open in my browser at all times to be able to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a Mac user, definitely go for! If you're a PC user good luck installing it. Notepads or emails might be easier otherwise. For me it was just another tab I needed to have open and monitor which wasn't ideal.

Todoist is great for tasks that don't require an assignment in your operating system. I use it a lot for person to do's, such as follow up with a client or creating meeting invites. I also like that you can create tasks for other people or not. There are options on share-ability. Personally I used it to only help organize my own time.

Todoist review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Absolutely essential!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this product. I love that it is so simple and user friendly. I also love that it seamlessly integrates into every aspect of my life, including my android phone, gmail, gcal, and chrome. I don't have to be concerned about missing a task across any platform!

What do you dislike?

I'd like it to be easier to share tasks. Also I don't like the fact that the premium version costs so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give it a try! It's going to make your life so much easier!

I'm able to handle tasks more efficiently. I can have something populate from an email in gmail, automatically to my gcal, and then automatically to my Todoist!

Todoist review by Fernando B.
Fernando B.

"Fast and furious"

What do you like best?

I use Todoist for several years and was always very helpful to organize daily life and list things to do, from work to personal. From my first phone (a Samsung Galaxy SII) so far with my Motorola G4 is the only application that I attached as standard.

What do you dislike?

Lack greater integration with Google Calendar and also with other platforms, as well as greater integration with Android. Another point that was never used to work teams time management because they do not know he existed.

If it were possible to integrate it more freely with Evernote or other products would also be cool (like Slack does), thing Keep doing with all Google products.

It helps me to stay focused courses I need to do, tasks with the work team and organizing my daily life.

Todoist review by User

"El mejor gestor de tareas"

What do you like best?

Todoist es uno de los servicios de tareas más completos y que ofrecen compatibilidad con más plataformas, el uso de las extensiones da un nuevo impulso a nuestra productividad al permitirnos consultar las tareas o añadir nuevas desde el centro de notificaciones. Además están trabajando en mejoras importantes como la integración con IFTTT.

el plan de pago de Todoist no es demasiado caro.

What do you dislike?

A Todoist se le podría puntuar como negativo el ser un servicio que para aprovecharlo al máximo requiere cuenta Premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se me ocurren numerosas posibilidades combinando opciones como la geolocalización y otros disparadores para intereactuar con nuestras listas de tareas.

Todoist es una gran herramienta para la gestión de tareas. Después de darle la oportunidad y estar probándolo durante días no sólo es una aplicación muy buena sino que nada tiene que envidiar a alternativas más populares. Además, la sincronización es prácticamente perfecta.

Todoist review by User in Higher Education

"Great organization for everyday tasks"

What do you like best?

Todoist makes it easy to sort my tasks into different categories and the fact that you can link your Wunderlist tasks to here makes the transition smooth and easy.

What do you dislike?

You have to get premium to be reminded automatically of due dates and tasks and you have to manually backup your tasks in case something happens, unless you pay for Premium.

I have been able to stay organized with Todoist and have not missed any due dates so far. I can also plan farther into the future for things due in the long run, which is nice in case I forget things that don't need to be completed yet.

Todoist review by Douglas B.
Douglas B.

"A very useful paid tool that helps me keep my tasks done."

What do you like best?

The visual is clean and the activities and projects are easy to manage, you do not spend much time of your day organizing your stuff. Most of the functions available are easy to learn you do not request complex information for anyone else, the tool itself if sufficient.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are only available in the paid version and I think that how the tool shows the history of what has already been done is confusing, to solve this I use a web integration (IFFT) with Evernote, where I can gather all the tasks I've done per project and date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the try and it is very easy to use.

Management of a multi-task routine, I need to work with lots of project within a week, this tool can help me organize all the activities I need to do.

Todoist review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Overall it's very good "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. I love the tags and shortcuts it provides. Mobile and desktop version both integrate and sync flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was a way where you can see your past completed tasks. An activity timeline would help out tremendously so you can see all the comments and tasks and any other changes that have been made throughout time.

A project management tool that is easy to use and is capable of tracking the tasks of others.

Todoist review by User in Information Technology and Services