Tokeet

3.9

Easy Channel Management, Send Invoices and Accept Online Payment, and Seamlessly Integrated Contract Signatures

Work for Tokeet?

Learning about Tokeet?

Tokeet Reviews

Ask Tokeet a Question
Showing 6 Tokeet reviews
Tokeet review by Allison E.
Allison E.

"PACKED with features for an AMAZING price"

What do you like best?

I love using Tokeet. I have a small B&B with listings on AirBnB and a few OTAs and it's PERFECT for my needs. It's easy to use - so easy to use I can even get my husband (who is also my business partner) to use it when he needs to check on important guest info). I love the fact that it's a VERY reasonable, flat fee to use - and it comes PACKED with super useful features - like the various booking engine options, automated messages & templates, easy to set up integrations with OTAs, free website (if you don't already have one) AND even a VERY nice guest portal functionality. Our guest love this and it's been a great upgrade to have this vs a "hard copy" book that we used to have in our rooms. With the guest portal, guests can access this information even when they're out and about AND the best is it's eco-friendly...no more having to print and laminate pages for the book...no need to have flyers. We just create the content, link to other websites to tours and other destinations/services, where they can always get the most up to date rates and information. Super easy to use integrated payment gateway (huge step up from how we were managing payments before for other OTA reservations other than AirBnB). All in all, it's truly awesome how much you get for the money. And the icing on the cake - is responsive and helpful customer service! Can't recommend this solution any more highly.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if they would have a similar level of integration with more OTAs, as they have with AirBnB, Booking.com and Expedia.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't speak for owners with a large number of property, mid/large hotels - but for smaller property/B&B/Inn owners this is a wonderful product that delivers most if not all of what you need at an extremely reasonable price.

Cheaper and easier payment process through integrated payment gateway options, improved guest communications, unique guest portal experience which is not only a cool feature to offer guests, but also reduces waste and costs associated with an in room guest guidebook, integrated booking engine options with online payment processing for direct bookings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tokeet
Tokeet review by Jane L.
Jane L.

"I can't imagine working without it now"

What do you like best?

The calendar for sure. I know that's a common feature for these apps but it's amazing to me. I'm also using triggers for most of my Emails, especially for checkout follow ups. This has been great for us because we get a lot more repeat customers and awesome reviews now.

What do you dislike?

The dark mode feature doesn't work on my chromebook. I really wanted it to as well because I usually do some last minute messages at the end of the day when I'm in bed. I emailed them and they said it's going to be fixed in the next version so maybe I won't have any problems soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just think it's great, they helped me set it up because it was a little difficult at the start, but now I'm an expert!

My business is on another level now. I added two more properties this year and there is no way I could manage all of them without tokeet. I remember when I first started, I was about to go insane when we were trying to work in a second rental house...I used to have to visit various websites and tend to the properties on each. Now I just go to Tokeet and it's all there.

What Vacation Rental solution do you use?

Tokeet review by J Thomas B.
J Thomas B.

"Way better than Guesty!"

What do you like best?

The automation features are very simple to use, so my company is basically handling all of the standard rental communications/inquiries on its own now. I had a couple other rental management programs before this one and they never got the automation part right...it's extremely important to me.

There's also the calendar I have to mention - this is by far the best master calendar feature I've seen yet. They sync up 8 different channels and 6 properties of mine into something I can actually read. The amount of control I have here is crazy too.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to be one of those people who just harps on and on about how a company is the best in the world, so I'll mention something: it takes a few days to fully understand the program. There's a ton of features and they put a lot of control in your hands. Synching up all the channels is the easy part, but you'll need to read through the documentation to really start learning how to do more complex stuff like making more complex automation templates and stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are the only short term rental management software company that seems to have a trial period - that's the route I took, and the decision to continue using them and switch my whole business over followed shortly after.

My whole business is 100% more efficient. I have always used software management programs to run my business, so I can't tell you how hard it is without them. But I can tell you that compared to the others, Tokeet seems to be the most advanced, and they definitely have much a much better price than the others I used. The amount of stuff I can get done in a day now has improved so much because I'm not caught up struggling with the details - stupid listing errors, keeping track of 1000 guest inquiries, talking to my cleaning lady every time a customer checks out - I don't even touch that stuff anymore!

Tokeet review by Axel K.
Axel K.

"Terrible, nothing works"

What do you like best?

Seems to have all the features we are looking for, unfortunately, nothing works as advertised.

What do you dislike?

Terrible customer support, the most basic things don't work. Multiple text messages into their help center lands you with people who just don't bother giving you answers that make any sense, pretty sure they don't have any support people and use some artificial intelligence solution instead. Either way, it's a horrible customer onboarding experience which leads to making customers not just wanting to walk away, but leaves them angry and frustrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother unless you are ok with hitting a roadblock and never getting any adequate resolution.

We were unable to even get anything configured because the channel integrations don't work.

Tokeet review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"It Has An Unbeatable Price"

What do you like best?

I know it's not very interesting to talk about pricing, but that's really my main criteria since I manage a bunch of properties. Kigo and Guesty take between 3 and 5% of my booking income, which amounts to a LOT of cash. Tokeet uses a flat monthly fee, and it's only a few dollars per property. I'm saving a lot of money every month just by using them. It has all the same features too so I'm not sure why they're not more popular.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bothered me was the initial setup - there's no video guide or anything, so you kind of just open up the app and follow the tooltips. You really need a little more help than that if you want to get moving quicker, but you have to find it yourself on their help guides. I wish I knew that a little sooner, but it's easy now.

Just making my whole business much more efficient. I've used channel managers before so it's nothing new, but they have some automation features that will definitely save me even more time once I implement them.

Tokeet review by Choice L.
Choice L.

"Great application - very consistent performance"

What do you like best?

The developers are consistent with updating new features and customer support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

The only improvement I could suggest is to have an option to turn off instant booking from Airbnb.

Tokeet help us to manage rate and booking of our SA properties on various portal.

Learning about Tokeet?

* We monitor all Tokeet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.