Toodledo

An incredibly powerful online to-do list. Be more productive with Toodledo.

Work for Toodledo?

Showing 17 Toodledo reviews
Toodledo review by <span>Jackie L.</span>
Jackie L.

A Completely Customizable Way to Stay Organized

What do you like best?

I wouldn't be able to do my job without Toodledo. I've been able to create a completely customized task list, with only the fields I want, and options to reorganize the list depending on if I need to see priorities, project groupings, subtasks, due dates, or collaborations. The app and website sync feature is very handy as well! I can be away from my desk, and still update or reference my list as long as I have my phone.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to customize exactly to your liking because the settings are not intuitive to find. Additionally, the collaboration feature is a bit clunky to set up between and among co-workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate 30 minutes to playing with the various ways to customize your page. It's really is a handy tool, and I think it has potential to meet the needs of a diverse audience of employees.

I'm able to clearly prioritize my responsibilities, and easily shift things around on the fly as needed. The benefits are that I'm now super organized, and whenever my boss asks me what I working on, I simply screenshot my Toodledo page and send it over.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Toodledo
Toodledo review by <span>Zach M.</span>
Zach M.

Great for Business, not the best for personal

What do you like best?

I love that I can enter in multiple tasks with the same due date all at once. This is great for my reminders to schedule my weekly appointments. I am a case manager and have 10 - 15 people that I have to remember multiple tasks for. With this app I can create a folder for each client and divide each task accordingly. Probably my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

it could be a little more fun looking. I use this app for business and Todoist for personal because it is more fun with customize-able icons and such, but this is more practical. I also wish that there was a short video that takes you through the app when you first sign up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worthwhile, definetly use with IFTTT. Also, I still use this app, but received an error message when trying to to upload the required screenshot, so had to put that I was not.

I love that I can pair the app with IFTTT to trigger certain tasks when I get a call from a certain client or to trigger tasks when I get to a certain location. The options are endless.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Toodledo review by <span>Josh R.</span>
Josh R.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Toodledo is one of the best task list management tools around. I love it!

What do you like best?

For me, it's all about efficiency and organization when it comes to my task list. Toodeldo provides a clean and easy to use UI with organization options and customizations that are very much needed in the tech industry. I can't go a day without using toodledo for my daily lists and personal home tasks.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI could use a bit of an update. Don't get me wrong, it's a great tool but it is starting to show it's age a bit. Could you a design refresh!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Toodledo is a great software tool for multi-task management and prioritization. However, a dated UI and no centralized roadmap makes it difficult to fully recommend.

I realized that often times I would try to tackle the low hanging fruit first and then move on to the larger tasks. However, the low hanging fruit keeps cropping up so with no direct priority system, it's very hard to get any of the larger items done. Toodledo solves that issue for me!

Toodledo review by <span>Kurt S.</span>
Kurt S.

A great way to keep track of projects from any device

What do you like best?

Being able to use the software across a range of devices. There are so many to-do apps out there, most of which seem to have clunky interfaces. Toodledo does away with this, and adds an incredibly important feature: sharing the project tasks with other people. This makes it incredibly easy to stay on top of what needs to be done. The fact that you can choose how simple or complex to make the interface makes it an incredibly powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they would add Google Home or Amazon Alexa integration for those that also use this as a reminder tool in their homes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a task management software that is both simple and complex depending on your changing needs, then you should definitely consider Toodledo.

Toodledo is one of the best ways to keep track of project tasks. It's simple to use, and is a fantastic way of keeping a team informed of what needs to be done.

Toodledo review by <span>Vez Z.</span>
Vez Z.

Toodledo: Feature-Rich and Cost-Effective Todo-list

What do you like best?

Features, pricing, customization, timers, responsiveness.

What do you dislike?

Front-end/Graphical User Interface. No Gantt Chart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feature-intensive, don't be frustrated with the GUI.

Toodledo is the most feature-rich todo-list productivity service that I've found so far.

It can be applied for both business and personal use. Because not only it has the usual to-do list and alarm reminders, it also has habit forming tools to keep you in track of your daily progress. It also has 'travel-'efficiency' feature that reminds you when you're in the vicinity/near your next todos. The price point is awesome!

Toodledo review by <span>Lauren E.</span>
Lauren E.

productive!

What do you like best?

This site seems really overwhelming at first glance. Don't let it throw you off. I like how toodledo is a all in one way for my personal life, family, friends, several job schedule, to do lists, etc. My life is overwhelming with the different schedules and jobs.

What do you dislike?

The website is really overwhelming at first glance. You need to spend time figuring out how to use it and which parts are for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to figure out the app!!

All of my life (to-do lists, appointments, schedules, reminders) are all in one place!

Learning about Toodledo?

* We monitor all Toodledo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.