Toodledo

An incredibly powerful online to-do list. Be more productive with Toodledo.

Work for Toodledo?

Learning about Toodledo?

Compare Toodledo to Similar Solutions

Toodledo Reviews

Ask Toodledo a Question
Showing 20 Toodledo reviews
Toodledo review by Jackie L.
Jackie L.

"A Completely Customizable Way to Stay Organized"

What do you like best?

I wouldn't be able to do my job without Toodledo. I've been able to create a completely customized task list, with only the fields I want, and options to reorganize the list depending on if I need to see priorities, project groupings, subtasks, due dates, or collaborations. The app and website sync feature is very handy as well! I can be away from my desk, and still update or reference my list as long as I have my phone.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to customize exactly to your liking because the settings are not intuitive to find. Additionally, the collaboration feature is a bit clunky to set up between and among co-workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate 30 minutes to playing with the various ways to customize your page. It's really is a handy tool, and I think it has potential to meet the needs of a diverse audience of employees.

I'm able to clearly prioritize my responsibilities, and easily shift things around on the fly as needed. The benefits are that I'm now super organized, and whenever my boss asks me what I working on, I simply screenshot my Toodledo page and send it over.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Toodledo
Toodledo review by User in Higher Education

"Great for staying organized"

What do you like best?

The extra details like prioritizing tasks and putting due dates to stay reminded is a great help for when I have a lot of things on my plate. I love the calendar option since it helps me visualize my tasks and due dates.

What do you dislike?

You need a subscription for more features, like file storage and unlimited amount of items per list or outline. This can be annoying as sometimes you can't put in however many items in a list despite having many tasks simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Toodledo has its perks, but you have to pay for certain features like file storage and task attachments. This is great for if you just need something to stay organized and don't need all the extra features.

Toodledo allows me to share my tasks with coworkers and show them what I have completed so far, which makes communication easier when I'm working with others.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Toodledo review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Great for Business, not the best for personal"

What do you like best?

I love that I can enter in multiple tasks with the same due date all at once. This is great for my reminders to schedule my weekly appointments. I am a case manager and have 10 - 15 people that I have to remember multiple tasks for. With this app I can create a folder for each client and divide each task accordingly. Probably my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

it could be a little more fun looking. I use this app for business and Todoist for personal because it is more fun with customize-able icons and such, but this is more practical. I also wish that there was a short video that takes you through the app when you first sign up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worthwhile, definetly use with IFTTT. Also, I still use this app, but received an error message when trying to to upload the required screenshot, so had to put that I was not.

I love that I can pair the app with IFTTT to trigger certain tasks when I get a call from a certain client or to trigger tasks when I get to a certain location. The options are endless.

Toodledo review by Josh R.
Josh R.

"Toodledo is one of the best task list management tools around. I love it!"

What do you like best?

For me, it's all about efficiency and organization when it comes to my task list. Toodeldo provides a clean and easy to use UI with organization options and customizations that are very much needed in the tech industry. I can't go a day without using toodledo for my daily lists and personal home tasks.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI could use a bit of an update. Don't get me wrong, it's a great tool but it is starting to show it's age a bit. Could you a design refresh!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Toodledo is a great software tool for multi-task management and prioritization. However, a dated UI and no centralized roadmap makes it difficult to fully recommend.

I realized that often times I would try to tackle the low hanging fruit first and then move on to the larger tasks. However, the low hanging fruit keeps cropping up so with no direct priority system, it's very hard to get any of the larger items done. Toodledo solves that issue for me!

Toodledo review by Kurt S.
Kurt S.

"A great way to keep track of projects from any device"

What do you like best?

Being able to use the software across a range of devices. There are so many to-do apps out there, most of which seem to have clunky interfaces. Toodledo does away with this, and adds an incredibly important feature: sharing the project tasks with other people. This makes it incredibly easy to stay on top of what needs to be done. The fact that you can choose how simple or complex to make the interface makes it an incredibly powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they would add Google Home or Amazon Alexa integration for those that also use this as a reminder tool in their homes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a task management software that is both simple and complex depending on your changing needs, then you should definitely consider Toodledo.

Toodledo is one of the best ways to keep track of project tasks. It's simple to use, and is a fantastic way of keeping a team informed of what needs to be done.

Toodledo review by Vez Z.
Vez Z.

"Toodledo: Feature-Rich and Cost-Effective Todo-list"

What do you like best?

Features, pricing, customization, timers, responsiveness.

What do you dislike?

Front-end/Graphical User Interface. No Gantt Chart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feature-intensive, don't be frustrated with the GUI.

Toodledo is the most feature-rich todo-list productivity service that I've found so far.

It can be applied for both business and personal use. Because not only it has the usual to-do list and alarm reminders, it also has habit forming tools to keep you in track of your daily progress. It also has 'travel-'efficiency' feature that reminds you when you're in the vicinity/near your next todos. The price point is awesome!

Toodledo review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"productive!"

What do you like best?

This site seems really overwhelming at first glance. Don't let it throw you off. I like how toodledo is a all in one way for my personal life, family, friends, several job schedule, to do lists, etc. My life is overwhelming with the different schedules and jobs.

What do you dislike?

The website is really overwhelming at first glance. You need to spend time figuring out how to use it and which parts are for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to figure out the app!!

All of my life (to-do lists, appointments, schedules, reminders) are all in one place!

Toodledo review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Toodledo: way more complicated than it needs to be"

What do you like best?

Toodledo has a ton of functionality: checklists, schedules, sharing, prioritizing, etc. It does pretty much anything you'd need.

What do you dislike?

Toodledo is way more complicated and user un-friendly that it needs to be. All of the things it does are--or should be--fairly simple things, and other options do them in much more friendly formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that users considering Toodledo check out other, simpler options. Toodledo is complex enough that it is difficult to convince teams to use it.

The business benefit of Toodledo is time management, tracking of projects, and potentially sharing lists, etc.

Toodledo review by Ron S.
Ron S.

"The right combination of features create the ideal Task and Project Manager"

What do you like best?

Combining FOLDERS, CONTEXTs, TAGS and Advanced Search to create highly focused custom "displays" of what I need to be focused on and when.

What do you dislike?

The name. I really hate the name so much I won;t even tell people I use it because they just laugh. They can;t get past the silly name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get started and don't tell anyone the name of the product.

Problems: manage 2 companies with multiple Projects per company.

Benefits: I created Advanced Searches that quickly show me only what I want and need to see whenever I need to see it.

Toodledo review by User in Computer Software

"Organize your day, week, month"

What do you like best?

I went from pen and paper and a Franklin Planner to other software like Remember the Milk. Eventually I found Toodledo and ended up sticking with that program. I gave me everything I was looking for in order to organize my work over a long period of time.

What do you dislike?

The only reason I started to move away from the software is because I changed jobs and they used a different organizational software (which isn't as good).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help organizing your tasks, I highly recommend giving Toodledo a shot. It has a great desktop and mobile experience, repeated and scheduled tasks and folders to differentiate your tasks.

I organize my work day as well as my personal life, and it's great keeping all of my tasks in one place.

Toodledo review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Good Product for Task management"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use. Can create different tasks and assign due dates. Can organize and sync with other apps.

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to navigate but once play around with it, it gets easier. Would like to be able to prioritize task and create subtasks easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to create tasks in Toodledo and organize them with folders.

Allows me to manage my tasks easily. Can give due dates easily to manage when things needs to be done. Makes it easier to plan out the week or day.

Toodledo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Not another To Do List! "

What do you like best?

I think I like that it can be used as a combination of Evernote and a List Manager - it allows me to write long notes and structured outlines. This helps me with business ideas, things to follow-up on, document details or process details I want to work on, etc.

What do you dislike?

It seems like the Android version is not as feature rich or intuitive as the IOS version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great sharing and collaboration opportunities

Task management and tracking teammates task status as a Project Manager. Personal Information Management - bills, payments, etc

Toodledo review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Flexible, simple, adaptable, and a great API!"

What do you like best?

We started with just a checklist when we founded our company, and a few years later had it fully integrated into several of our tools and our online shop to catch and distribute/prioritize tasks for our team.

What do you dislike?

I suppose you would reach a point at which you would outgrow Toodledo, but it worked for us all the way up to several team members.

Project management, tasking, personal productivity

Toodledo review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Functional, not pretty "

What do you like best?

Offers so much customization with tasks, lists, filters, folders, etc.

What do you dislike?

I feel like toodledo is more standalone as it does not sync with calendar, email, IFTTT, etc. The look isn't also the prettiest to look at.

Toodledo has so much functionality to organize and customize the organization my way.

Toodledo review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great product for managing tasks"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track all my tasks and add notes. It helps keep me organized with lots of things at once.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could make notes that would attach to it as an event or something instead of all in the same spot

It allows me to track where I am at in the process of several large tasks at once.

Toodledo review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Too do list review"

What do you like best?

Simple layout in both web and mobile applucatiin.

What do you dislike?

Not as customizable as some other to do apps

Easy to manage the multiple hats I wear

Toodledo review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Does what you'd expect"

What do you like best?

I like the depth that you can go into while listing each task.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little overwhelming at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're technologically oriented, this is for you.

I am solving time management. I realized a slight increase in productivity.

Toodledo review by Administrator

"Perfecta para GTD"

What do you like best?

Buena aplicación de gestión de tareas y soporte para GTD.

Soporte para integrarse con aplicaciones de terceros

What do you dislike?

La aplicación móvil es mejorable, no me gusta el interfaz gráfico.

Mejoras en la gestión de la tareas y organización persona

Toodledo review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"Useful but cumbersome"

What do you like best?

You can create tasks and manage them fairly easily.

What do you dislike?

I found the UI to be somewhat difficult.

This helps me organize multiple projects at once, so I don't lose sight of anything.

Toodledo review by Brittany H.
Brittany H.

"What did I do without this?"

What do you like best?

There are so many options for sorting what you need to do so that you can set your own priorities. Such a powerful task list with collaboration options.

What do you dislike?

On the app, you can't switch to another collaborator's workspace to view their tasks...yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have it set up so that it organizes my tasks by date, then priority, then status (active/waiting/hold). Utilize the notes as places to keep key information from long email chains, and you can manage your inbox better as well.

Learning about Toodledo?

* We monitor all Toodledo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Toodledo to Similar Solutions