Top Producer CRM

2.2

Top Producer is a cloud-based contact management solution, you’ll be able to manage your business in minutes from any touch screen mobile device or desktop with Top Producers new HTML5 interface.

Work for Top Producer CRM?

Learning about Top Producer CRM?

Top Producer CRM Reviews

Showing 63 Top Producer CRM reviews
Top Producer CRM review by Charles H.
Charles H.

"Top Producer...Not On Top"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to keep all sales information on multiple clients all in one location, so it is easily accessible, and I can pull up each client's individual information at a moment's notice. This CRM makes each of my clients believe that they are #1, and I can recall all their information. The format for entering new and updated information is easy and works well.

What do you dislike?

I often have multiple entries of new information to input into my clients' records. When I finish one client and want to move to the next client, I have to go back to the Contacts Summary to get the A-Z contact list again. When I am finished with one client and save their information, the A-Z contact list should come up automatically, so I can go to the next client. Having to go through 2-4 screens to get where I want to go is annoying and time consuming. There are actually a lot of senseless steps that exist within the Top Producer product. I believe that if a real estate professional sat down with the Top Producer developers, these issues could be explained and resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good CRM, yet there are some glitches and fixes that need to be made to make this the perfect CRM. There are "work arounds" for most of these glitches and fixes, yet they are annoying and time consuming. If you are looking for a real estate focused CRM that banks client information, and you don't mind some of the annoyances, then this is the right CRM for you

I used to have all our clients on spreadsheets. The spreadsheets limited the amount of information that could be collected and stored without having pages of information for each client. Top Producer allows us to keep each client's information handy and easy to access. If a client calls unexpectedly, I can have their information up on my computer screen in seconds, so each client actually believes I can remember everything about them. The organization of client information is the greatest benefit of Top Producer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Top Producer CRM
Top Producer CRM review by Megan K.
Megan K.

"the ideas behind it are good, but it needs to be udpated"

What do you like best?

It's a really convenient way to store contacts and notes about clients. It's also nice to have reminders that you can set for follow-ups with clients, and I like that you can export your entire client list to MailChimp to send out email campaigns. I don't like the mass emails that Top Producer is capable of sending. I also like that you can manage your listings, what's pending, etc and easily search for them within Top Producer. It helps a lot for managing clients and listings overall.

What do you dislike?

It just needs to be updated overall. The site just feels old, and it can be really slow. I also don't love the organization of the contact info, for example, the "contact details" and "lead info" sections. I also don't like how you have to type people's names or numbers exactly as they are spelt to search for them. I really only use it for client management since I don't like the look and feel of the site. I think it could use some updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for certain things, like client management, but it's not great for mass emails and high-tech communication with clients. I pretty much only use it as an address book at this point.

It's helped a ton for organizing client lists for agents in my office. It's also very easy to search for clients on the home page if you are looking for someone's number, etc.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Top Producer CRM review by Corvelli R.
Corvelli R.

"Kind people when they know how to fix a problem. UNRESPONSIVE when they can't fix the issue."

What do you like best?

Typically, when they knew the answer, they were helpful.

What do you dislike?

When they found out that they were blacklisted from Yahoo.com, Gmail.com, AOL, Hotmail, etc. and that my drip campaigns do not get to my clients, they were helpful at first, but then when they couldn't figure out how to solve the problem, they blamed it on the service providers and stop responding to my suggested fixes and emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE THEM!

At this point, since my business is via email, they have taken two years to do NOTHING to help get their company off the black lists of the service providers. Therefore, NOTHING is working when sending out email drip campaigns to my clients! It's has been a nightmare! I am held hostage by this

User in Real Estate

"Stay Away from This Terrible Produce"

What do you like best?

It gives notifications of events, such as birthdays.

What do you dislike?

If you're a busy professional and need contact management software that actually works, run, don't walk, away from Top Producer. The most common use of contact management software is to be able to export contacts for use in mailing. The software has 2 different means of entering addresses, which are inconsistent. The first way, you just enter the address. The second option forces you to enter the address number, street, etc. into separate fields. The unsuspecting user can easily end up with an exported file in which sometimes the address is in one field and sometimes parsed out. Top Producer staff claim this is a known bug and that their developers are "working" on it. This problem has had to have existed for at least 10 years and yet they're "working" on it. The employee, Billy, with whom I spoke, said all software has bugs, but not all software has MAJOR BUGS that go unaddressed.

If you're faced with this problem when exporting your contacts, YOU are forced to take the time to fix the resulting spreadsheet yourself. So then, why are you paying these idiots to store your contact management software?

Recommendations to others considering the product

STAY AWAY FROM IT. Product has been on the market for years and still doesn't work as it should.

I signed up to use the product to manage one of my databases. The benefits are far outweighed by the negatives.

Top Producer CRM review by Ben L.
Ben L.

"Was probably great in 2002 - SAVE YOUR MONEY"

What do you like best?

Nothing, they obligate you to a year to try it out, it's useless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing works the way it should. It's clunky and feels like it hasn't been updated in years. It is obtrusive and not at all customizable. They act like you should conform your business to their system but it's the other way around; I pay you, that means you're supposed to work like I need you to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing they have going for them is that they've been around a long time, it's a painful experience and there's no payoff at the end.

I would suggest you find a piece of software that is more willing to adapt to your business and integrate with the email system you use and the way you currently run your business.

After a year I have realized that most of the things that I wanted this software for do not work as they should I am now relegated to using it solely as a bloated drip campaign, due to the ability to adapt and datamine emails (which was new tech about 5 years ago), this software is literally useless to me.

Top Producer CRM review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"New User. First Impressions"

What do you like best?

Popular real estate CRM program within our company. Good tool for keeping track of clients.

What do you dislike?

I've used several CRM products. This one seems a bit old-school. Needs some updates on being user-friendly and needs to be simplified. Several older agents have admins take care of their account because they don't understand how to navigate it. Would like to be able to view and clean up contacts easier for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around.

We use this for marketing purposes. We send out direct mail and e-mail to our clients and this is the company's resource to do that.

Top Producer CRM review by Stacey A.
Stacey A.

"Beware of Top Producer - System is Broken & Customer Service is Poor"

What do you like best?

The best part of the system is that they hadn't updated it in 10 plus years, so you don't have to learn new software since they never change it.

What do you dislike?

I have had multiple issues over the years, the biggest one being their customer service. Just recently, I sent out a time sensitive mass email to my entire firm... sent it thursday afternoon and called Top Producer on Friday because nobody received the email. They told me it was stuck in their server and it would go out in the next day or two. Monday rolls around and it still hasn't been sent, so I call again. They now tell me the email failed and it won't go out at all. They said it failed because of one of the photos in the email...but they couldn't tell me which one, making it difficult to determine what photos to include in the email when I rewrite it. Anyway, after mutltiple phone calls... and sitting on hold for God knows how long, they offered me a $6/refund to my account for my aggravation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a different Vendor... Top Producer has multiple software flaws coupled with unhelpful customer service.

Sending emails to my agents and staff and onboarding drip campaigns.

Top Producer CRM review by Michael-Ryan O.
Michael-Ryan O.

"Top Producer CRM is the WORST!"

What do you like best?

The sales staff assured me that I was in a month to month contract. I signed up for the CRM (which I really like) and the website (sucks). I called and told them that I wanted to cancel the website, at which time I was told I was in a 1 year contract... I never signed anything, I was never told I was in a contract... as a matter of fact I was told by the salesman that I was month to month and could cancel at any time. No I'm upset, because these guys are scum bags and the customer service is atrocious. These guys are low lever, uneducated guys who transfer you from one supervisor to the next... Who knows who really runs the show over there. At the end of the day it's a circus. Don't sign up with them, there are better programs available and they are scummiest of the scum, and if there is ever a class action lawsuit against them- count me in!

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Steer clear, there are better alternatives out there and you won't have to deal with the headache.

Top Producer CRM review by Paige C.
Paige C.

"Top Producer for Real Estate client base."

What do you like best?

I like how you can categorize the client lists. However that was pretty much the only part that I enjoy. It isn't a product that I enjoy using unfortunately.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely outdated, and not a product that I would recommend. I think it can be way more streamlined and easier to access client information. Also the lists are not current and hard to import and export. It isn't a program that I endorse at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely shop around with other softwares. There are other programs that will be more beneficial than Top Producer. I even enjoy using Outlook over Top Producer.

We are using TopProducer to keep track of past and present clients. I find the benefits to be lacking. It takes much too long to use the systems and isn't as beneficial as other programs. Programs are faster, easier to use, easier to organize and prioritize with, Top Producer is seriously lacking.

Top Producer CRM review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Constantly unimpressed "

What do you like best?

Nothing. I don't like the program. But i don't have the time to find something new and my team seem to be content with the status quo. I am not.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly. Things seem to be in multiple places and not intuitive.

Even simple things like looking up contacts is a pain. Then navigating to get their contact details.

It could be a lot better if it was re-designed. Should list a history of properties in a separate tab, with transaction history, i.e 124 Main St - Bought, 124 Main St - SOLD, etc.

Contact should work easily together to show relation ships. I.e. Husband and wife, each have their own details but yet can be tied together. Add family member Connections from there. As well as referral connections. Sadly this does not do that. Like most software for real estate it falls way way short of what is should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at others and know your own tech level of understanding.

I work apart of a team that was using it long before I joined. I don't use it enough to have much say in the matter since they are all use to. But I would describe it as not impressed at all. Mostly just a data dump, thats not very well organized.

Top Producer CRM review by M H.
M H.

"Top Producer is a very user friendly CRM program "

What do you like best?

Literally thousands of contacts are stored and organized with Top Producer. With these leads, we can easily use Top Producer to make emails and marketing data to send to specific demographics. Top Producer has been the one program we have used for many years that has not gotten complicated or given some sort of headache. The ease of accessing my whole network through one program is great.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much to dislike about the system as long as you know it is a CRM tool. Once and a while the system will be non-responsive and we may have to type a contact in again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a CRM program to create your 'Sphere of Influence' Top Producer is not only an easy program to use but helps our sales greatly. We consider this to be our vault of information and it is the single most valuable tool we use.

We are consistently solving our business problems using Top Producer by sending our clients pertinent information regarding their home situations. Clients that we have had for over 10 years cycle through the system so we can see when we need to send out corresponding info. The benefits of knowing that my client data is in one place and easily accessible from anywhere I have an internet connection is a crucial benefit.

Top Producer CRM review by Vicki E.
Vicki E.

"Our Top Producer CRM"

What do you like best?

Top Producer keeps me from forgetting to follow up. It's very hard to drop the ball now with the alerts and reminders on my dashboard.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to learn but once I did, I realized there are many valuable tools with Top Producer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find Top Producer very helpful in keeping me informed of all my transactions and what commissions are coming my way. It keeps me on my toes and helps keep me from dropping the ball.

A higher conversion rate because there's less dropping the ball. It helps me keep more organized with all of my prospects.

Top Producer CRM review by Claudio D.
Claudio D.

"Worst CRM"

What do you like best?

Nothing , everything was turning into stress and waste of time, this was one of my worst experiences ever.

What do you dislike?

I am very still dissatisfied with the platform and the support centre, my issue Lack of Troubleshooting. Every time we call them, you will waste 1 hour at least on the phone. They always mess up accounts, very difficult to handle for them. Corporate or solo agents. They never solve problems. I paid 1 year for nothing, you can not do month by month. Worst CRM ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to make a better product, and hire smart people on customer support, someone who do not make mistakes.

Nothing improved.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Realtor.com/Move, Inc does not seem to care about the needs of their user community"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a multi-user CRM with integrated drip marketing functionality. Top Producer does this. The Follow Up Coach has certainly increased some of my agents' productivity. It is affordable and geared toward the real estate industry.

What do you dislike?

Top Producer has many shortcomings and Move seems uninterested in keeping their product up to date. Their reporting functionality hasn't been updated in a decade and if we want something like mass emails to go out with 10 hours of when we send them, we're referred to the terms of service. This shrug to very basic functionality requests seems to be the norm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I agree with many of the negative reviews here that point to Top Producer being a dying application. I know many agents who have built successful businesses with the platform. However the features are looking more and more stale in an ever competitive market place. This is a great product to get you up and running quickly, but the unwillingness of them to keep up with the changing industry suggests you shouldn't invest too much of your business model on it.

We have leverage Top Producer to automate our communications with our customers--the core function of a CRM. Staying in touch with hundreds of customers requires a good feature-rich database application. Moving our team on to Top Producer has increased our exposure in a very beneficial way.

User in Real Estate

"Good for small business or single users"

What do you like best?

Top Producer keeps things organized and has a snapshot of overall task, appointments, and goals. What I like best is it keeps all these things in one place.

What do you dislike?

I found it hard to navigate at times. For example; looking for grouped contacts is something that should be available to do without having to dig through multiple tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you are in the Real Estate field. Add-ons work with most local MLS.

Top Producer has given me the ability to organize all contacts. Previous, current, and future clients can be distinguished. This benefits me by not having to sort contacts one-by-one and being able to group similar aspects of clients for better service.

Top Producer CRM review by Miriam M.
Miriam M.

"Was probably good at one time"

What do you like best?

I don't know if there's anything I like except that it is a CRM and allows me to store my database.

What do you dislike?

The system is extremely complicated, unnecessarily bulky and seems to make some assumptions that make it difficult to arrange your contacts the way you want to. It is not intuitive at all which makes it extremely time consuming and frustrating. There are things that seemingly can't be changed once they're entered and your listings/sales don't automatically update once you close so I have several pending transactions which are long since closed but I can't do anything about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider something else!

I'm helping people buy or sell homes. I only used this product because so many other Realtors seemed to like it but I've found that most of them have been in the industry for a while and probably started using this back when it was cutting edge, or at least, new. I haven't realized any benefits that I couldn't get with a better CRM and I figure people stay with it because it is just so hard to change.

Administrator in Real Estate

"The most consistent real estate CRM"

What do you like best?

TopProducer was the first real estate CRM I’ve ever used, no matter what team I work with, at one point or another, we talk about using TopProducer. TP is a good platform because they’re very consistent, pretty customizable, and easy to use. They offer free training over video conferences and their customer service is very hands on.

What do you dislike?

They never update. They haven’t changed their platform much over the last decade and they don’t have an app. Their mobile site is also much more difficult to use than their desktop. Considering how much work agents do from their phone, it’s not efficient to have them wait until they got home and had access to a computer to record notes and conversations from earlier in the day.

They are a one stop shop for client management.

Top Producer CRM review by Lauren P.
Lauren P.

"Ok CRM but certainly not the best"

What do you like best?

I'll be honest there isn't much I do like about this system. It isn't easy to use and it doesn't contain the features I would use most. I suppose it makes importing and exporting contacts easy which is nice and you can label contacts within their system as prospects or otherwise.

What do you dislike?

I went from contactually to this CRM and while it isn't terrible it isn't great. When your contacts are imported there is no easy way to organize them and go through them. You also can't send scale mail which was huge for me. Additionally, the "lead" system isn't intuitive.

I really need an easy automated system for my leads, clients and past clients and actually our company is working on a our own personalized CRM to gain these items.

"Close But Not Complete"

What do you like best?

The program offers a place to plug in all of your client information, names, addresses, phone numbers, spouse information, email addresses, web addresses, and property information. There are many features that allow you to get as detailed as what you would like to with entering in all of the client information. There are several features that make creating mailing labels and letters a little easier as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is a fee for every different area of the Top Producer features. This makes it harder to stay organized and create the flow of client information in the manner that would best suit my situation. The pre-written letters that are available have to be changed quite a bit to make them read well for the clients that I have, and there is a lack of organization to the flow of the campaigns that are available for me as well. Not a terrible thing to customize the letters, but it takes a lot of time to refine all of the letters before I use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience when setting it up and plan on allotting time forward for the set up and implementation of using it.

Top Producer has allowed me to house all of my client information and search and prospect information in one convenient location. There are some clients that are auto imported from other search engines and that makes it easier for me because it is one less step that I have to take to gather information.

User in Real Estate

"Unfair Deceptive Sales Practices"

What do you like best?

I don't like anything about their sales tactics

What do you dislike?

In June of 2016 I accepted the free trial of snap shot, a product being sold under the Top Producer name. Since I was already a customer using their CRM I decided to give their other product a try. Near the end of the free trial period I contacted the customer service department and spoke to a customer service rep to cancel. According to the rep they said they would cancel. Then again on June 22, 2017, I contacted Joseph Munster, the account rep in order to cancel again because I see that the account for "snap shot" was not cancelled. The rep tried to sell me on not cancelling even after I told him that I cannot use. Finally, the rep said that he would cancel but to date I am paying for this product. I did not agree to any contract or terms of service for this product, in fact I have not used it. To date, they are charging me $80 per month for a service I do not use or agreed to. Since August 2017 Top Producer have charging me $80 every month and continue to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the CRM should be replaced, it is old and outdated.

Customer service is actually the sales department that try to sell you other things, they only try to say things to prove you unworthy of any resolution. This is designed infuriates you and make you give up. The CRM is old and clunky, it doesn't work with any other software. Software is old and outdated and should be retired.

Top Producer CRM review by Toby L L.
Toby L L.

"great way to organize "

What do you like best?

having history of what I've done and tracking ability

What do you dislike?

the email feature is very sluggish and not very user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's costly to have as a real estate agent, but it's also geared to the industry. I've used other CRM's for sales roles and it's nice to have this created with the agent in mind

keeping in touch with clients is very valuable, and reminders to do it

Top Producer CRM review by Jackie C.
Jackie C.

"Very Satisfied"

What do you like best?

They have great customer service. They are available to reach by phone and promptly follow up with any issues that need resolving. It's user friendly and easy to import records. Sends out email blasts efficiently.

What do you dislike?

When you import records it doesn't allow you to make changes to multiple contacts at once. For instance, once you have completed importing and you want to scan for duplicates, you cant command it to do several actions at once. Each record has to be revised individually.

Top Producer CRM review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"HORRIBLE BAIT AND SWITCH... SERVICE AGREEMENT IS TRASH"

What do you like best?

Nothing.. This company was great in the late 90's. new fresh and innovative. However, due to other more modern and updated CRM systems. They have failed to keep up with what agents really need to help them.

What do you dislike?

Old outdated system and offer FREE trials but difficult to get out of them if you do not like the service. First, I never write reviews because I don't have time to, but this company has been a nightmare and here is why... I have had nothing but the worst service from this company. I was offered a "FREE" Trial and was told that I could cancel the trial at any time. Then I found out I could not cancel it because it was a 12 month contract. Sooo... I paid an entire year and did not use the service. Finally, when it was time a year later to cancel and get out of this antiquated crm system. I emailed the customer service department and thought I had cancelled on time. Since this was a year later only to find out 3 months later I was still being charged. When I called to complain. I was told - "YOU CANNOT CANCEL THROUGH EMAIL, YOU HAVE TO CALL" >>> The crazy part is that this company was sending me emails and calling me to try and sell me more services all year long and then when I cancelled via email, the calls stopped. If I had not have looked at my bank statement, I would have never known they were charging me. This is ridiculous because I thought this was a technology based system for agents to save time and ONLY WHEN YOU CANCEL you have to call. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. Their system is old and their guidelines are ridiculous. Pay your money somewhere else and I'm sure you will get a much more updated crm platform to the same or less money. ***Scroll down and read the other comments, looks like this has happened before to others.**

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run.. do not waste your time. They are trash and very sneaky with their practices. Always trying to upsell you and the system is not user-friendly. there are many other CRM systems that work better you can get for low cost or free through your NAR membership. ie. www.homes.com -

I was trying to organise my database and have a drip email campaign but the graphics, stock email letters did not compare to some of the updated CRM offerings

Top Producer CRM review by Jenalee H.
Jenalee H.

"Former user of the CRM"

What do you like best?

I liked that it told me who to contact everyday and it was easy to sort/search for people. I did like the work flows.

What do you dislike?

It was way too cumbersome. It did much more than what i needed it to do. The problem with the workflows was that it was too much of a timeline and very little opportunity for variation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a good CRM for someone who wants to really go in depth with a CRM. It is expensive but some of the add ons are really great. It is what you put into it.

I was able to get a work flow going and take the guess work out of proceedure.

"Does the basics"

What do you like best?

Top Producer is user friendly and does a good job of contact management. I also like the listings and closings management. For an admin, it is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Top Producer is very dated. I was told I couldn't edit an email template in anything but Internet Explorer and also couldn't use a Mac to edit it. This is a problem for me. Also Market Snapshot has some ridiculous features. For example, if you change someone's address in Top Producer it doesn't update in Market Snapshot...why...I also don't like that you can't remove an address without replacing the address. Sometimes people move and don't have the updated address yet. It is silly that they can't be without an address temporarily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very basic so if you're looking for a good, solid CRM this is for you. But if you want something techie and advanced, go in a different direction.

I'm able to keep track of our contacts. I am able to manage our listings and closings much better than before. I also like the dashboard where it tells you who you have not communicated with in a while.

Top Producer CRM review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Unimpressed with Top Producer "

What do you like best?

I like that it helps manage leads and projects and that it can help remind users of their to-dos. There are a lot of things going to so having it all in one place is useful.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how difficult it wqs to set up. It was a huge undertaking to transfer databases from an old CRM to Top Producer. When we finally did it, we called customer service to learn more about the program and the agent could barely answer our questions.

I'm surprised that they don't have a mobile app; their website looks very outdated and isn't that intuitive.

It's good to have a more streamlined way to manage leads and activities. It allows us to put everything in one place rather than use a bunch of different systems.

User in Real Estate

"Top Producer for Client Database"

What do you like best?

I like the different categories that you can set up to store different client lists. Other than that there isn't much else I can say about this product that I like. But many many many things that I dislike.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. It is a disaster to use. It is extremely outdated and everything could be more streamline and user friendly. There are many other programs out there that are superior to Top Producer especially for real estate. Even outlook is better for client database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Streamline everything to make it easier to keep tract of clients. The search engine to find clients is terrible and not user friendly by any means.

We are in real estate and like to keep track of all client information from all of our transactions. I believe that top producer is not the best product to use for this.

"Top Producer"

What do you like best?

I use to love Top Producer but the versions I find very hard to manage my customers/clients data info. Thinking about switching to Prime Agent offered through Realty Executives.

What do you dislike?

I use to love Top Producer but the newer versions I find very hard to manage my customers/clients . Especially setting up plans for closings, deleting customers, adding new clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have the mobile application, as well as, the desktop. It gives me access to my customer phone numbers and it would give me contingency dates but I have found it is too time consuming to setup closing plans, listing plans. I enter emails from customers but it's hard to go into that customer's name and find the email.

Having a complete history of my transactions. The benefits are I have past phone #'s, data on purchases.

Top Producer CRM review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"TOP PRODUCER IS A SCAM "

What do you like best?

Nothing the arm is dated and very difficult to use

What do you dislike?

When I initially signed up the sales person stated that I would receive a full refund from the trial if I didn't like the CRM before the 30 day trial was up. After a few days I realized that the CRM wasn't for me. I called to cancel and receive my refund, at that point they stated the don't give refunds and gave me a run around of on holds and ultimately stated they don't give refunds. The sales person made sure not to email me that and just say it over the phone regarding the refund. I had no idea that such a big CRM company would be so shady. On top of that Terrible service and customer support was on hold for about 20 mins trying to cancel the account. Just a nightmare. Don't bother its a money grab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DONT, THEY ARE

none. It costed me money that I lost for the trial and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Top Producer CRM review by Kate F.
Kate F.

"Too complicated. Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that they have pre-written email drip campaigns, flyer templates and action plans for new leads

What do you dislike?

Where do I begin.....

1. In order to complete a task you need to go through too many steps. This process takes too long.

2. Not being able to track your e-blasts - I think this should be a #1 feature in any CRM, otherwise how do you calculate your ROI

3. Very not user friendly. I don't have time to read all the FAQs and listen to hundreds of tutorials just to be able to use basic features

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have all the time in the world to learn how to use this system, and if you don't care how many people and who opened your newsletter - try it out.

Database follow up. Need to find that perfect CRM where leads could be added automatically, were there's a nice drip campaign and where you can track your progress

Top Producer CRM review by Allan N.
Allan N.

"Top Producer CRM"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive tool that makes me better. Everything I need is at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little while to learn how to use all facets of Top Producer, but that is because it is so thorough, not because it's hard to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! Everything is just chasing Top Producer.

Better organization, things don't fall through the cracks - works great with our team.

Top Producer CRM review by Courtney D.
Courtney D.

"Top Producer user review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use in creating plans for transaction management - works as an excellent checklist. Great for contact management and source tracking. Adding/removing closings asks all the right questions.

What do you dislike?

Would like the activities summary to be clearer. 1. Do not show appointments. 2. include the property address because sometimes we have buyers of multiple properties at the same time, or buy/sell transactions, so checking off activities from the summary doesn't work well.

n/a - I use it for transaction management - contract to close

Top Producer CRM review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Top Producer is extremely robust but lacks simplicity"

What do you like best?

I like that it has integrated mailing and automated campaigns as well as market snapshot and the transaction management

What do you dislike?

The cost of having multiple users limits your ability to grow with the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using TP to manage transactions for a small team was great. Scaling up to 30-40 agents was a challenge

Our transaction manager used the tool in order to manage transactions. Managing our database as a team and keeping agents contact info separate from the core team.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Program is bad, customer service is worse."

What do you like best?

If I have to choose something I like about Top Producer, it would be that it automatically calculated dates and set up task lists to keep me on track. However, that is hardly reason to keep the program. I can calculate the dates myself and use Outlook Tasks to keep myself on track just as easily.

What do you dislike?

It is just a "clunky" program. It needs to be streamlined. The customer service is the absolute WORST. They rope you into a year long contract, and they do NOT budge. Our situation was this: Our team lead had an account, which was the "primary" account. Then he added another realtor on his team, and we added that realtor as a "secondary". We were paying the monthly fee for each subscription. The primary's contract was up in March, the secondary wasn't up until July. The secondary agent left our team in January, so we attempted to cancel his subscription, but they said no. So we waited and called back after March and asked to cancel 1 because our first subscription was up in March. They refused because that was the primary account, and we couldn't cancel it because there was a secondary. And we couldn't cancel the secondary because of the contract. So finally, I told them to cancel both, we don't want Top Producer anymore. They are refusing to cancel our accounts. I told them they don't have permission to charge my credit card. They still refused.

Buyer beware! The programs is NOT worth the headaches, especially since it is extremely underwhelming. If it really made my life that much easier, I'd stick with it, but I was able to create something similar using Microsoft Access, without paying $80/month and dealing with terrible customer service reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it.

Nada

User in Real Estate

"New Users Be Careful Before Signing up For this Program- I paid over $300.00 to get out of it"

What do you like best?

The promises what the system can do. It certainly has a lot of features and once you're set to go (I never got to that point in few months), you may be okay, even enjoy the system.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve of this system is too steep and requires huge time commitment to get it going.

If you're not tech savvy, hire someone to set you up. if neither, GET OUT OF IT prior to end of the trial period. I spent hours on webinars, watched hours of videos, wasted hours on my own and even though I learned a lot of the features I wasn't able to utilize the system to do what I wanted to do. A lot of good features are hidden under different tabs, definitely not user friendly. Even if you find these features, if you're new to CRM you wouldn't know how to maximize the features on your own and you'll need help. I didn't even know how to get to the newsletter feature. I started using IXACT CRM which I was told by the system that the newsletter was already downloaded for me, ready to use as is or change it as I like. This is what I was expectng from TOP PRODUCER.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Not user friendly

- Long learning curve

- Obtain help through someone who is familiar with this system to set you up.

- Designed for American Market not CANADA

Not only I didn't solve my business problems, I developed a problem by signing up with TOP PRODUCER. After few months of struggle to get the system going and failing to utilize it, I wanted to get out of this system. I was told that because the trial period has passed, I was now stuck with a one year contract. I was under the impression that the deal was month to month but it was my mistake and I ended up paying over $300.00 to get out of it without even sending a single email.

Top Producer CRM review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"UI could use some work, but it's still one of the best ways to organize your client list."

What do you like best?

You can send out mass e-mails, or export the list of addresses out to an excel sheet. I've used it many times to make labels so I can send letters to all my clients. I have the client's organized in terms of which year I worked with them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface. I believe the site gets messy and it's hard to find certain links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very expensive. We would move to a different program if there was a cheaper solution.

I'm solving the issue of keeping in touch with my clients. The benefits is that my clients don't forget about me.

Top Producer CRM review by Doris B.
Doris B.

"Top Producer good but,"

What do you like best?

I like that it has interfaces with MLS and keeps us on track with to do lists. I have taught REALTORS technology for years and have helped them install the older versions and learn them through the years. Today you can use it online and that is HUGE: it is easy and less expensive. Try this as an alternative to franchise based options. It might just be a try it you'll like it situation!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if I want to export all data, I DO NOT GET ALL OF IT. I finally reached someone at Microsoft who after almost a week also threw up his hands and said the data is just not there in the export file. We know it's in the database. If I add data then we need it back! This product has been around in various forms for a long time-me too! Years ago it wasn't used as well because REALTORS wouldn't take the time to learn it. I would walk into an office and see the product on the shelf!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the online version! Reasonable and a product that has longevity

Staying in touch is everything these days and the relationships are easier to maintain with reminders to touch base.

Top Producer CRM review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

" Top producer CRM "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it schedules your follow-ups and works very well with the iPhone. It is much easier to use than a lot of the other CRM's out there on the

What do you dislike?

I think it is tailored towards residential a little and think it could have a little more commercial fields in it Overall I think it's a good CRM and just Needs a few more features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all CRM

Trying to get in contact with more and more people in our business without having to remember it

Top Producer CRM review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Extremely hard to cancel "

What do you like best?

Was average at best in quality. Went to another CRM and it is all but impossible to get this cancelled. Total run around.

What do you dislike?

They are difficult and uncaring. Been trying to cancel for 2 weeks. They make it extremely difficult with lots of run around. Just save yourself the trouble and don’t start with these guys.

None

Top Producer CRM review by Rodney G.
Rodney G.

"Powerful but clunky"

What do you like best?

Has every feature you could want, Including Google integration

What do you dislike?

Very steep learning curve, no app for phone

Drip campaigns

Top Producer CRM review by Shannon E.
Shannon E.

"Great for transaction history/management!"

What do you like best?

When I used this software, it had everything I needed. I could select the contacts I wanted to print labels. I was able to have all transactions and their process right in front of me on the home page and when they would be closing and price, etc.

What do you dislike?

I would have some glitches where certain contacts wouldn't load after 50 contacts, but after awhile it would fix itself.

Great transaction management. shows you who/which clients you haven't touched base with in awhile. Loved how clients were synced and had their transaction history for reporting.

Top Producer CRM review by Sandra V.
Sandra V.

"Referrals received in the past from Top Producer"

What do you like best?

The leads that I have gotten from Top Producer have been quality leads and I would recommend them as a lead source.

What do you dislike?

I really have no challenges with them. I share commissions when we close and there are no costs up until that point

Have had additional listings

Top Producer CRM review by David J J.
David J J.

"Dated CRM"

What do you like best?

The idea behind the software was great and very applicable to the real estate industry. Designed to support transaction and lead management.

What do you dislike?

The software was not easy to use and required to much time to get things sorted.

It was a way to manage leads through other lead generators. Offered a dashboard to help you stay organized with your various transactions. Supposed to help replace an assistant.

Top Producer CRM review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Too many features, not easy to use"

What do you like best?

The support was fairly decent - but to be totally honest, there were not a lot of things that I like about this product, especially when compared to other, less expensive products available

What do you dislike?

Workflows are not user-friendly, difficult to really analyze the data, the user-face is ugly, it's hard to learn how to really use it so teams usually don't get the best results from the data

tracking customer relationships, tracking contact information, marketing automated emails

Top Producer CRM review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Very simple to use"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and formatted well, integration is great.

What do you dislike?

Could be a little less expensive, and user friendly

Great for setting up tasks and reminders to interact with potential clients as well as tracking escrows and production

"Wonderful product!"

What do you like best?

Most agents in our area lose buyers and sellers because they don't keep in touch. Top producer is fantastic for keeping me in touch with my clients so I can be top of mind!

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything I dislike. Works great for me!

Keeping in touch is #1. It helps me keep all my current and prior customers in one place.

Top Producer CRM review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Its fine"

What do you like best?

Top Producer is fine, its not amazing but it doesn't suck. has good features

What do you dislike?

but isn't easily customizable competitors have better options

keeping track of contacts and tracking contact.

Top Producer CRM review by John R.
John R.

"Top Producer needs to update its system "

What do you like best?

I feel that it is a basic crm. You need to be able to text through the system.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost and it never seems to be updated.

Keeping track of clients

User in Real Estate

"Top Producer is the leader in CRM for RE Professionals"

What do you like best?

I like the video resources and help feature so that I do t have to wait to find answers to my questions.

What do you dislike?

Ease of use. It’s harder than others to use. It seems complicated until you start using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to watch all the videos or you find yourself going back to them to find answers.

It helps me organize my contacts and leads that come in.

Top Producer CRM review by Jean K.
Jean K.

"Don't sign up. My google/ email data base was sold."

What do you like best?

Terrible. Do not trust the claim they give you a 30 day "money Back" do not sign on. They lock you in for a year because they know the program is not worth it.

What do you dislike?

customer service and the program is terrible. Never less than a 22 min wait.

None..it's been so stressful. Expect over 20 min waits.

Top Producer CRM review by Tamica M.
Tamica M.

"Top producer review"

What do you like best?

I like the customized features of this software

What do you dislike?

Wish it was a better follow up tracker for clients

Staying in contact with Friends and Family

User in Real Estate

"my lifeline for customer relations"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate from initial contact entry to managing the database and tracking progress of each contact.

What do you dislike?

Would like it to colaborate with social media contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great all inclusive datbase manager and task driven system tool.

The need to stay in constant contact with past, current and potential clients. Automated touches allows my name to stand out.

Top Producer CRM review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Customer service isn't as good but the software is ok"

What do you like best?

Easy to use when it comes to processing your intake and putting in notes. I like how easy it is to maneuver around the site. Works well for when you have a lot of people to manage and it is tailored for real estate agents only.

What do you dislike?

Customer service was awful. They charged me for two months when the sales person promised me a free trial and refused to give a refund.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reconsider this software if you are not in the real estate field.

I was shopping for a new CRM software.

"Terrible UI and UX"

What do you like best?

It is robust in functionalities. It can support many use cases from an agent's perspective.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the poor UI and the UX that it provides. Tasks are cumbersome to create and requires too many clicks to accomplish a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other softwares out there.

We were using Top Producer for our agents to keep track of their leads and contacts.

User in Real Estate

"Expensive, But a great tool for residential Real Estate"

What do you like best?

Very easy platform to navigate and complete tasks with Top Producer.

What do you dislike?

Cost, and the product has no flexibility for users who also have investment and commercial clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Define your business and make sure this product has all of the functionality you will need. Get a trial first.

This was the first CRM I used in Real Estate. I realized quickly I needed more flexibility with property types, contact categories and business contact categories.

Top Producer CRM review by James F.
James F.

"Top Producer review"

What do you like best?

the next call date, the market snapshot

What do you dislike?

the next call date hiddden. poor use of spaceo n desktop

Recommendations to others considering the product

learn it. there is alot to learn

sales

Top Producer CRM review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and interface options. Accessability

What do you dislike?

Sometimes overwhelming.

Haven't had time to explore

Keeps my follow up up to to date

User in Real Estate

"Too many bells and whistles"

What do you like best?

Scaleable. Follow Up Coach is great, Letter templates are onerous. No details for contact current property so mail merge with bed/bath count has to be done outside via word /excel csv

What do you dislike?

Too complex to use. Time consuming, Templates are dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready for steep learning curve, seems like I find all the glitches in their software.

Gives me certain idea of my business, but facebook and twitter no longer sync well.

"Real Estate broker"

What do you like best?

I like the concept behind the product tpcrm.

What do you dislike?

It is not very easy to use. It seems outdated. Hard to pull all info

contact reach. campaigns

"Great for simple user"

What do you like best?

Real estate centered CRM makes it easy to use. The use of the same terminology helps with coordination inside our office.

What do you dislike?

Hard to track specific marketing and lead generating data. ROI on investments for real estate lead generating sources is very hard to generate

We have switched to another CRM which allows more targeted and specific tracking of ROI and lead conversion.

User in Real Estate

"Good database but depends what you need it for"

What do you like best?

The search features and the additional fields to add client information

What do you dislike?

The integration for mass emails which would have been really helpful to use. the activies lists are hard to re arrange once created

Organizing my clients and their needs

User in Real Estate

"Do not use Top Producer"

What do you like best?

It drew me in because it had a great presentation on new listings

What do you dislike?

It did not connect to the MLS correctly, poor customer service. They also did not fix any issues I had and then continued to bill me and not let me out of the contract

Non

"Topproducer8i"

What do you like best?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, consider it useless.

What do you dislike?

It is a very outdated concept, not user-friendly, time-consuming. Do not recommend for busy real estate agents who desire efficiency and modern technology.

It is useless software, outdated, expensive.

Learning about Top Producer CRM?

* We monitor all Top Producer CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.