Top Producer CRM

Top Producer is a cloud-based contact management solution, you’ll be able to manage your business in minutes from any touch screen mobile device or desktop with Top Producers new HTML5 interface.

Work for Top Producer CRM?

Learning about Top Producer CRM?

Top Producer CRM Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 61 Top Producer CRM reviews
Top Producer CRM review by <span>Charles H.</span>
Charles H.

Top Producer...Not On Top

What do you like best?

I like the ability to keep all sales information on multiple clients all in one location, so it is easily accessible, and I can pull up each client's individual information at a moment's notice. This CRM makes each of my clients believe that they are #1, and I can recall all their information. The format for entering new and updated information is easy and works well.

What do you dislike?

I often have multiple entries of new information to input into my clients' records. When I finish one client and want to move to the next client, I have to go back to the Contacts Summary to get the A-Z contact list again. When I am finished with one client and save their information, the A-Z contact list should come up automatically, so I can go to the next client. Having to go through 2-4 screens to get where I want to go is annoying and time consuming. There are actually a lot of senseless steps that exist within the Top Producer product. I believe that if a real estate professional sat down with the Top Producer developers, these issues could be explained and resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good CRM, yet there are some glitches and fixes that need to be made to make this the perfect CRM. There are "work arounds" for most of these glitches and fixes, yet they are annoying and time consuming. If you are looking for a real estate focused CRM that banks client information, and you don't mind some of the annoyances, then this is the right CRM for you

I used to have all our clients on spreadsheets. The spreadsheets limited the amount of information that could be collected and stored without having pages of information for each client. Top Producer allows us to keep each client's information handy and easy to access. If a client calls unexpectedly, I can have their information up on my computer screen in seconds, so each client actually believes I can remember everything about them. The organization of client information is the greatest benefit of Top Producer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Top Producer CRM
Top Producer CRM review by <span>Megan K.</span>
Megan K.

the ideas behind it are good, but it needs to be udpated

What do you like best?

It's a really convenient way to store contacts and notes about clients. It's also nice to have reminders that you can set for follow-ups with clients, and I like that you can export your entire client list to MailChimp to send out email campaigns. I don't like the mass emails that Top Producer is capable of sending. I also like that you can manage your listings, what's pending, etc and easily search for them within Top Producer. It helps a lot for managing clients and listings overall.

What do you dislike?

It just needs to be updated overall. The site just feels old, and it can be really slow. I also don't love the organization of the contact info, for example, the "contact details" and "lead info" sections. I also don't like how you have to type people's names or numbers exactly as they are spelt to search for them. I really only use it for client management since I don't like the look and feel of the site. I think it could use some updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for certain things, like client management, but it's not great for mass emails and high-tech communication with clients. I pretty much only use it as an address book at this point.

It's helped a ton for organizing client lists for agents in my office. It's also very easy to search for clients on the home page if you are looking for someone's number, etc.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Top Producer CRM review by <span>Corvelli R.</span>
Corvelli R.

Kind people when they know how to fix a problem. UNRESPONSIVE when they can't fix the issue.

What do you like best?

Typically, when they knew the answer, they were helpful.

What do you dislike?

When they found out that they were blacklisted from Yahoo.com, Gmail.com, AOL, Hotmail, etc. and that my drip campaigns do not get to my clients, they were helpful at first, but then when they couldn't figure out how to solve the problem, they blamed it on the service providers and stop responding to my suggested fixes and emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE THEM!

At this point, since my business is via email, they have taken two years to do NOTHING to help get their company off the black lists of the service providers. Therefore, NOTHING is working when sending out email drip campaigns to my clients! It's has been a nightmare! I am held hostage by this

Top Producer CRM review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Stay Away from This Terrible Produce

What do you like best?

It gives notifications of events, such as birthdays.

What do you dislike?

If you're a busy professional and need contact management software that actually works, run, don't walk, away from Top Producer. The most common use of contact management software is to be able to export contacts for use in mailing. The software has 2 different means of entering addresses, which are inconsistent. The first way, you just enter the address. The second option forces you to enter the address number, street, etc. into separate fields. The unsuspecting user can easily end up with an exported file in which sometimes the address is in one field and sometimes parsed out. Top Producer staff claim this is a known bug and that their developers are "working" on it. This problem has had to have existed for at least 10 years and yet they're "working" on it. The employee, Billy, with whom I spoke, said all software has bugs, but not all software has MAJOR BUGS that go unaddressed.

If you're faced with this problem when exporting your contacts, YOU are forced to take the time to fix the resulting spreadsheet yourself. So then, why are you paying these idiots to store your contact management software?

Recommendations to others considering the product

STAY AWAY FROM IT. Product has been on the market for years and still doesn't work as it should.

I signed up to use the product to manage one of my databases. The benefits are far outweighed by the negatives.

Top Producer CRM review by <span>Ben L.</span>
Ben L.

Was probably great in 2002 - SAVE YOUR MONEY

What do you like best?

Nothing, they obligate you to a year to try it out, it's useless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing works the way it should. It's clunky and feels like it hasn't been updated in years. It is obtrusive and not at all customizable. They act like you should conform your business to their system but it's the other way around; I pay you, that means you're supposed to work like I need you to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing they have going for them is that they've been around a long time, it's a painful experience and there's no payoff at the end.

I would suggest you find a piece of software that is more willing to adapt to your business and integrate with the email system you use and the way you currently run your business.

After a year I have realized that most of the things that I wanted this software for do not work as they should I am now relegated to using it solely as a bloated drip campaign, due to the ability to adapt and datamine emails (which was new tech about 5 years ago), this software is literally useless to me.

Top Producer CRM review by <span>Taylor R.</span>
Taylor R.

New User. First Impressions

What do you like best?

Popular real estate CRM program within our company. Good tool for keeping track of clients.

What do you dislike?

I've used several CRM products. This one seems a bit old-school. Needs some updates on being user-friendly and needs to be simplified. Several older agents have admins take care of their account because they don't understand how to navigate it. Would like to be able to view and clean up contacts easier for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around.

We use this for marketing purposes. We send out direct mail and e-mail to our clients and this is the company's resource to do that.

Learning about Top Producer CRM?

* We monitor all Top Producer CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.