TopBox

Showing 11 TopBox reviews
TopBox review by <span>John T.</span>
John T.

"New NPS program"

What do you like best?

Waypoint guidance and services are most valuable. The product itself forces the structure and is helping us to operationalize our very new and immature NPS program.

What do you dislike?

The navigation takes some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at NPS as a program, then I would recommend TopBox and Waypoint.

NPS is a rich methodology with great benefits when done right. The biggest benefits come when operationalized - when benchmarks are established and informed actions are taken on the results. For someone with another daytime responsibility, NPS can be complex and intimidating. Getting trustworthy results on actionable opportunities for the full customer experience requires much to consider.

Waypoint and TopBox provide the expertise, tooling and guardrails to get you on a path to success. We got value with the first survey and I can see that the next set of surveys will be even better based on the learnings surfaced with TopBox.

NetBase provides an enterprise-class Software as a Services products. Our clients include large global brands, smaller local brands and the agencies and researchers who serve these brands. The NPS program helps us understand what services, policies and product features are contributing customer loyalty and which ones are dragging loyalty down. The NPS program is also new.

There are two benefits:

1. The NPS program is providing the insights we were seeking. We are learning about what clients expects, what they value and what they perceive in NetBase.

2. The Waypoint help and the TopBox system are also providing feedback on how we execute the NPS surveying. This includes informing us on target contacts, to questions, and the need for both transaction and relationship surveys.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TopBox
TopBox review by <span>Ashley N.</span>
Ashley N.

"Great Reporting and Survey Tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Steve has been amazing at helping our team learn to maneuver through TopBox, guide us in learning more about NPS, and helping create surveys for us to analyze our client accounts on a deep level. We are able to view everything from promoters to detractors, comments from clients, relationship ladders, and key drivers.

What do you dislike?

We have ALOT of data and sometimes the program runs a bit slow. This was mentioned to Steve and it was told to us that in their end of year release, we should see an increase in the loading speed.

We have been able to increase our workflows immensely. I have realized just how powerful TopBox is, as we have been able to pull data from the program to not only increase user adoption, but create and implement new features, as well as establish marketing campaigns from the feedback we received from our clients.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

TopBox review by <span>Kevin L.</span>
Kevin L.

"Great product for the data overwhelmed marketer"

What do you like best?

Having just implemented TopBox in the past few months, I can say that it's a great tool for quickly analyzing the data from surveys in real time. We've been using it at NetBase to analyze the latest feedback from our NPS survey and being able to go from different top level reports and compare them to past trends is super helpful. Also I love being able to dive even deeper into the analytics by viewing those accounts that have responded and being able to pull their individual responses back to salesforce to share with the team internally.

What do you dislike?

In some cases the reports do not easily display in chrome - not sure if it's a mac issue or a chrome issue but it would be nice to have the reports more clearly laid out side by side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a tool to help you with your NPS program, TopBox should be your first and only pick.

We're using TopBox to help us analyze the feedback we receive from customers in our NPS survey. Previously we were using antiquated tools like survey monkey that were just not cutting it when it comes to being able to quickly pull insights fast and easily.

TopBox review by <span>Paul P.</span>
Paul P.

"TopBox is a data driven Survey tool with process and alerts."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to report and segment cohorts. The reporting helps me dissect my survey information and understand specifically what segments of my business to change. It helps me understand the feedback in specific areas to deliver impact.

What do you dislike?

The UI still needs some refinement, their Waypoint team has been very responsive to my feedback and quick to address it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reporting, knowledge and process with Survey programs are the strength of Top box and the WayPoint Group. They have been able to provide the insights and tools to help me create a successful program. Most of all I can make data-driven decisions.

I love the that you can segment reports and build the process for follow-up within their tool. I can now engage my team on the follow-up, measure the results and use data to partner with other divisions of my company.

I used to spend hours in Excel and have up to a day lag in my teams follow up. Today the alerts are in real-time. My team is on top of the responses. My customers are amazed by our thoroughness and I can create reports based on segments of data without spending hours in Excel.

All of this has retuned the ROI of Surveys for my company.

ROI, and feedback. I can understand the voice of the customer and use to drive change in my company. Both Top Box and The Waypoint group have been an asset to my organization.

TopBox review by <span>Kimberly G.</span>
Kimberly G.

"TopBox NPS (Net Promoter Score) Survey "

What do you like best?

The TopBox team's consultative approach to adopting best practices with NPS Survey design and execution as well as the extensive TopBox reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Although TopBox imported our historical survey information for statistical reporting purposes which is extremely beneficial, I became spoiled by the level of detail in the TopBox results and reporting for our first survey that I wish I had the same level of detail for historical survey data. In other words, it was a transition pain of not having the level of detail/reporting prior to TopBox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The TopBox team is a pleasure to work with and strives to understand the needs of their clients while consulting on best practices. My advice to others is to have a clear understanding of your requirements and desired end results but to utilize the extensive expertise of the TopBox team to adopt best practices, too.

Better insight into the health of our collective customer base and individual customers through effective NPS survey strategy, execution, analytics, and follow-ups which TopBox has enabled us to address at all levels.

TopBox review by <span>Blynn B.</span>
Blynn B.

"Purpose-built for customer feedback and its linkage to the business"

What do you like best?

TopBox has enabled me to extract valuable and actionable insights from our customer's feedback with much less effort than previous tools I've used. It's also purpose-built for this type of data so we've uncovered new outcomes we would've otherwise been unaware of. Aside from the technology, the TopBox team is supportive and responsive to our needs as a customer.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily have any dislikes. The UI, while not unfriendly, could use some improvements, e.g. better use of the page real estate for results and graphics vs. space between the drop down choices.

We're learning more about our non-responder group; we're seeing new data behind the financial linkage between customer sentiment and account risk.

TopBox review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"TopBox is what you want if..."

What do you like best?

The insight into my client's thoughts, feelings and experience. The responsiveness of their team is amazing!

What do you dislike?

What may be lacking from a functionality point of view but that doesn't mean it will be lacking for long! They are quick to get you what you need so there is not much I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the investment. Try it and watch the impact it has on your business!

It solves too many to list. The benefits are exponential as it can be tailored to what you seek!

TopBox review by <span>Nick H.</span>
Nick H.

"Effective but No Automation"

What do you like best?

The reports and information received from survey will definitely help our company's ability identify and solve problems. Steve was very helpful and willing to provide guidance. He was available and responsive for phone calls and emails.

What do you dislike?

The lack of automation in creating custom reports. As well as within X-Ray - having to go through each company individually. Results are only as accurate as the information provided, so proper documentation and data must be had within your company.

Customer experience with all facets of the company. Have not realized benefits, but hopefully will once followups have been completed.

TopBox review by <span>Derek T.</span>
Derek T.

"Great team and product."

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of organization. Partners with you to drive improvements in Customer Success program.

What do you dislike?

Keep working to improve quality of releases.

Working with TopBox to solve the execution and analysis of our Customer Success program. Working with TopBox has helped automate our program and provide us the analysis and insight to truly affect change on driving Customer Success.

TopBox review by <span>Reshma I.</span>
Reshma I.

"Great to slice and dice data"

What do you like best?

Various views within the tool are very helpful. One can get a high level overview or very specific account and contact level information - use it the way you want to.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be more intuitive. The headers for each section and report building functionality can be simplified.

Surveying for customer satisfaction -- this platform has provided us with actionable insights!

TopBox review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"I recommend using TopBox for those interested in analyzing NPS and customer feedback."

What do you like best?

TopBox is easy to use, intuitive and provides the analytics we look for when reviewing customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions, like exporting files only work on certain search engines.

We are able to really analyze customer feedback (role, region, tier, etc.).

Learning about TopBox?

* We monitor all TopBox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.