TopNotepad

TopNotepad is an online software for small and growing businesses that create invoices, manage inventory, track & receive payments, manage expenses and leads.

Work for TopNotepad?

Learning about TopNotepad?

TopNotepad Reviews

Ask TopNotepad a Question
Showing 18 TopNotepad reviews
TopNotepad review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"Very simple to use"

What do you like best?

Uncomplicated interface - Gives options to choose from various invoicing templates - Convert an estimate into invoice in one click

What do you dislike?

Need more integrations, they just have PayPal and I use both PayPal and Stripes, please include stripes as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A nice tool and affordable tool for freelancers like me. If one uses the software, will like it for sure.

Have been using this product for like 4 months now. It very simple to use, the interface is clean with absolutely no clutter. I mostly use it for estimates, invoicing and logging my expenses, it takes literally less than 15 minutes a day to do all my invoices and log all my expenses. Did not use their leads management module yet, while it is available to me under the same subscription.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TopNotepad
TopNotepad review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"An affordable solution to organise my business invoices"

What do you like best?

The invoices are extremely easy to create and the invoices can be personalised to create a professional appearance.

All invoices are stored in your profile, so no need to worry about keeping them secure, this also alleviates the risk of storing them on a usb stick that I may lose or a single laptop or desktop.

They have given me software that rapidly reduces admin time.

I can access the software from anywhere providing I have an internet connection so I can complete my admin duties on the go.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the software has everything I need at this stage, however VAT calculation could be useful addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small businesses such as my own this is a great piece of software that increases efficiency for my business, in particular the admin side.

Invoicing is a quick process and the storage issue has been resolved.

What Other Finance & Admin. solution do you use?

TopNotepad review by Loriana B.
Loriana B.

"Truly Simple!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the software is what I liked the most. I can seamlessly create e-invoice and enable payment link within the invoice. There is also an option to create estimates/quotations which can be converted into invoices later. I can track and manage my business expenses as well within the application.

What do you dislike?

Integration with third party application

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a multi-feature software that goes beyond book-keeping and provides additional features that help you manage other aspects of your business.

Creating estimates for my prospective clients and invoices & payment receipts customers.

TopNotepad review by User

"Simplest software! You will never need any support."

What do you like best?

Let’s me create estimates and invoices in few seconds. I can always comeback are edit, update the estimates and invoices. Provides a variety of templates for both estimates and invoices.

What do you dislike?

No issues yet, there is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple and cost effective solution for your business, then just go for TopNotepad.

The problem of not being able to access the information is very efficiently solved by TopNotepad. Now I can access my data anytime and anywhere, am not restricted to a particular device anymore. It saves a lot of time and money as well, it is very affordable.

TopNotepad review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Simple, feature rich and affordable software"

What do you like best?

I upgraded on the same day I signed up. It hardly took any time to decide. In less than five minutes I created my first invoice and an estimate. Nice, simple and affordable.

What do you dislike?

I have just used invoicing, estimates and logged a couple of expenses. So far, it looks good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free plan, try it and check if it fits your requirement. I liked it.

I use it for creating estimates, invoices for my clients and to keep track of my expenses. I could save time and all my invoices are in one place.

TopNotepad review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Simple Software, good for non-accountants"

What do you like best?

Handy tool for billing my clients. Integrates with PayPal. Pricing is low. I spent almost 2 weeks exploring the software before I decided to switch to the paid plan.

What do you dislike?

Reporting section can be made more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check if it fits your requirement.

I use it to invoice my clients. It has a very intuitive interface.

TopNotepad review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Exactly what I needed."

What do you like best?

The available invoicing formats perfectly fit my requirement. PayPal payment integration is quite useful, I need not manually log payment when I receive Paypal payment against invoices.

What do you dislike?

The features that I have explored are good, I did not find anything that I can complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have got a lot of features packed in single software yet they managed to keep things quite simple, worth trying.

Creating invoices, sending invoices and following up on payments due. Keeping a systematic database of my clients.

TopNotepad review by Administrator in Capital Markets
Administrator in Capital Markets

"Invoicing, expenses, accounting, CRM, cannot ask for more!"

What do you like best?

Each and every feature. The interface, the help videos, the support. The experience!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I strongly feel they should be recognized as the finest accounting software for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for one tool that can help you in all your back-office work, this is the software.

I was looking for a solution for managing invoices and my books. TopNotepad has both invoicing and book keeping and has the CRM feature to manage leads.

TopNotepad review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Simple UI, sophisticated features, yet affordable"

What do you like best?

So many features bundled neatly in a simple and clean interface. The seamless integration between invoicing and expenses is handy.

What do you dislike?

Opportunity to have more integrations, with other relevant applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After evaluating other products in the same space, I strongly recommend TopNotepad.

TopNotepad has variety of options to create beautiful estimates and invoices. I can create and manage estimates, invoices, track payments and log expenses all of it at one place. I save time and all the data is accessible from anywhere.

TopNotepad review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"It cannot get simpler than this. Awesome solution!"

What do you like best?

Has neatly bundled all that I need in one simple software. Clean and beautiful invoicing interface, robust expenses management module. Bookkeeping, I don’t have to do anything, the program takes care of accounting. Also, the leads management is cool, I have stopped using spread sheets!

What do you dislike?

More integration with third party apps like stripes and bank integration will help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

"Try before you buy."

Invoicing and expenses management of my company. It saves a lot of time and it’s quite simple to use.

TopNotepad review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I need no more support for my book-keeping! Thanks TopNotepad & team,"

What do you like best?

Great program. I just need to do the things that I have to do any which way i.e., create invoices and key in my expenses but I spend much lesser time now. It also saves me time in book-keeping because most of the stuff would auto populate, I have the reports I need, pretty smooth.

What do you dislike?

Need more documentation of FAQ's. The current set can be made exhaustive and citing examples in knowledge base would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease to use software, pricing is low. It won't hurt your wallet, give it a shot.

Managing my books of accounts. Tracking my leads. Invoicing, expenses logging etc.,. TopNotepad saves me a lot of time.

TopNotepad review by Administrator

"Cool Cloud accounting software!"

What do you like best?

Cool interface, seamless workflows, tightly integrated software, All features are interlinked logically, yet they have managed to keep it simple.

What do you dislike?

They appear to be fairly new but I would ask for more integrations as they mature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly suggested to all who are looking for a simple billing and expenses management solution

Primarily use it for billing my clients and tracking expenses. Reduced manual work and organized data.

TopNotepad review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Best lil notepadi always have to"

What do you like best?

I always have to jot notes down in my life and I hate with my phone how different it is to text a note than write it on a post it but this app has me changed and converted forever

What do you dislike?

I dislike the talk to text level of difficulty in understanding me but that software will develop I'm sure

Free mini legal pad everywhere you go, no need to scribble anything down and now you have no reason to forget!

TopNotepad review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"Delighted!"

What do you like best?

Leads management, creating estimates for converted leads and then creating invoices. Very clean and clutter free, let me stay focused.

What do you dislike?

Inventory management feature can be improved. More help documents would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software for small business

Managing the business leads I source from different channels, invoice making and expenses tracking.

TopNotepad review by Dave G.
Dave G.

"Good but it’s no OneNote"

What do you like best?

The basic but simple note taking function.

What do you dislike?

Inability to rapidly index and search instantly through all the notes I’ve taken.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth consi

Not many more than with OneNote

TopNotepad review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"They nailed it!"

What do you like best?

Not more, not less. They have exactly the things I need. CRM and book-keeping! I just have to login to TopNotepad to manage my business.

What do you dislike?

Need to soon launch their mobile application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the money.

Managing every back office activity of my small business starting with Invoicing to book-keeping.

TopNotepad review by User

"I liked the invoicing and accounting module"

What do you like best?

I liked the invoicing and accounting module. Clean and simple invoicing templates are treat to use. The best part they do not ask you to configure your account, you create your first invoice and your preferences would be configured in the process!

What do you dislike?

Leads Manager module can be improved with more integration options

Invoicing and accounting

TopNotepad review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Very useful for invoicing and tax compliance"

What do you like best?

I can create invoices within few seconds, able to get necessary reports for tax compliance

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, I like all the features I have used, may be need more time to explore

Recommendations to others considering the product

I liked the software

Create professional looking invoices and estimates. Tax reporting.

Learning about TopNotepad?

* We monitor all TopNotepad reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.