Sales pipeline predictability

Learning about TopOPPS?

TopOPPS Reviews

Ask TopOPPS a Question
Showing 51 TopOPPS reviews
TopOPPS review by Trevor T.
Trevor T.

"TopOPPS is a great front end tool for SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I like that TopOPPS provides a great visual way to show my current pipeline, and ease of which I can update next steps and do check-ins i.e. thumbs up/down that influence the % likelihood of my opportunity closing.

What do you dislike?

Can't seem to easily/not at all go back in time i.e. previous quarter to see what deals closed

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want a tool to help sales reps drive better visibility into their pipeline on top of SalesForce and allow them to easily update their status/next steps/key deal tombstone information, with real time check ins, do check out this product.

Provide an easy way to view and update my sales pipeline for my region/territory, auto-linked with SalesForce, to keep my management up to date on progress of my opportunities. Benefits: Shortened my update cycle, more on top of my current deals (where I start and end my day) that I am working, and to allow better visibility up the management chain.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TopOPPS
TopOPPS review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Easy and intuitive way of seeing what deals I have that are progressing and ones that need more attention. Great historical reporting in terms of close percentage, win rates, deal size etc. I realize Salesforce can help you do this, but often requires an ops resource to do so and becomes more of a hassle than the easy to see UI that TopOpps provides. In fact, integration with SFDC is critical for updating next steps and forecast amount/stage. I also like how it projects its own forecast as a way to motivate me to beat the number they're calling.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when I update my forecast it overwrites my previous call number so I can't see (or from a management perspective) if a rep has changed their forecast up or down.

Giving me better visibility into deals that are more likely to close, and where I need to spend more time for deals that are less likely or not as far along.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

TopOPPS review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Drove adoption of Netsuite CRM usage by our Sales Team "

What do you like best?

Sits on top of NetSuite and made it usable for our sales team. Added in mobile capability to update opportunities while traveling or waiting at the airport. The team still used the web version while in the office as it was better and easier than the Netsuite interface. Reporting, coaching and forecasting were very helpful. Easy to set custom and universal filters to view across dashboard pages. Recent update is more intuitive and the location of sections are more obvious that the previous version.

What do you dislike?

If you add new fields in Netsuite you have to add them in TopOPPS and map them. Not too difficult, but essentially you are managing and training two different platforms for the same purpose. If you forget to add something, you will miss that data until it is fixed. Would like to know what behind the scenes logic is calculating some of these fields, most make sense, but a few seem like I need to see the logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must if you are having trouble with Netsuite's CRM.

Pipeline management, Sales Person activity, reporting & analytical forecasting. The largest benefit was the ease of use by our sales team. We saw over a 300% usage increase using this platform and it has helped us maintain a stronger and more predictable pipeline.

TopOPPS review by Mark G.
Mark G.

"Does a great job meeting our needs for rep forecasting, coaching, and deal analytics"

What do you like best?

The most value we get out of TopOpps is what the Ideal Customer Profile allows us to do regarding individual deal analysis. The rep analytics/profile analysis within TopOpps is also a wonderful tool that helps us streamline our quarterly business reviews and individual rep coaching sessions.

What do you dislike?

I don't fully understand what information is updated with a full sync vs. a quick sync vs. in real-time. This has been confusing in the past and a bit clunky at times, but ultimately not a significant detractor for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearly define the pain within your sales organization and conduct some internal research regarding why you win deals and why you lose them. Doing this prior to purchase/implementation will help accurately build your Ideal Customer Profile when you deploy, and the value you gain from TopOpps will be maximized.

We needed deeper pipeline analytics that allowed us to spot potential threats within each deal. We also needed more insight into why we were winning deals and why we were losing deals. Lastly, the ability for more thorough pipeline inspections by our sales managers was a large driver as well. All three of these needs have been met with TopOpps and the amount of time spent collecting and analyzing deal-related and rep-related data has been significantly reduced.

TopOPPS review by David H.
David H.

"Excellent Tool for Understanding and Driving Sales"

What do you like best?

By creating milestones and identifying key metrics, TopOPPS takes those and turns them into actionable items for the sales teams, reminding the team that certain actions are necessary to hit the milestones in a specific time frame that matches with historical win data.

What do you dislike?

We ran into several customization issues when installing the program. Eventually, we were able to iron those issues out with much back and forth with their engineering team. It's not user-customizable and relies fully on their professional services team to install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would best describe it as a hybrid tool. It's BI, CRM and Task Management tool all-in-one that helps your sales team quantify their deals according to historical data and metrics derived from that data. It allows the team to focus their attention on the deals they know they can close and which deals need more coaching/assistance from their managers and which deals are more likely to get moved out of the pipeline as currently unwinnable.

It focuses the sales team and allows them to truly understand exactly where their deals are in the pipeline based on those key metrics and milestones. The team is notified if they miss a milestone and the program gives them the opportunity to make the necessary updates to all of their deals in short order.

TopOPPS review by Executive Sponsor in Market Research
Executive Sponsor in Market Research

"Using TopOpps to run our sales team "

What do you like best?

What I like best about TopOpps is the user experience. I like the look and feel (better than SFDC), and the organization of the data all at a glance. I also appreciate the TopOpps support staff; they are willing to help and quick to reply. I also like the health score that allows me to see quickly which deals are being neglected.

What do you dislike?

Right now I am still learning all the features, and how to navigate the tool. As such, the things I don't like about TopOpps are more linked to my inexperience and probably not the tool itself. Right now, I do feel like some of the forecasting features are easier to navigate in SFDC as it allows me to easily slice the data 100 different ways. I don't see the same ability in TopOpps yet, but it am still learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are stepping into an organization that already uses the tool, spend ample time getting trained from the beginning. It is intuitive, but depending on what experience you have with other tools, it might feel like it is missing features. I am learning they are there, you just have to find them.

I am hoping that it helps me solve my forecast accuracy gap. It is too early for us to recognize this benefit yet, but I do see a path to it.

TopOPPS review by User

"Helpful for rollup as manager, UI could use work"

What do you like best?

The roll up and ability to easy see where deals stand with my team, as well as the accuracy of the forecast that TopOpps puts in for my team.

What do you dislike?

There is no "submit" button when submitting a forecast and it only updates if someone changes their forecast. If someone keeps the same forecast for a few weeks, it's challenging to know if they are ignoring TopOpps altogether or if they haven't actually seen any movement. Some of the filters on the UI could also be improved, we operate on a quarterly basis but I'd still like to know the month a deal is scheduled to close and I'm not sure the filters work that way in the "funnel" roll up.

Forecast accuracy and attention to sales stages. It is WAY easier to follow in this tool than it is to use SFDC for this.

TopOPPS review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"I run our Corporate sales team"

What do you like best?

The team is very helpful and always willing to get on the phone to perform trainings. The UI is intuitive and provides me the data I need to help drive the right actions/insights into the business. The ease of use has provided quick adoption with the AE's.

What do you dislike?

I wish the sync or updates happened more real time especially around end of quarter. My business is very fluid and often times I need to perform a manuel update. Not a major issue. I know TopOPPS is working on this but more historical trending of Quarter over Quarter and Year over Year performance by region / rep.

We implemented TopOPPS to help us gain deeper insights and analytics into our pipeline. We use the data and stages to drive actionable conversations with AE's to make sure we're pressure testing the subjective and objective points in the sales cycle. It's helped reps gain more control of their deals and provide more transparency across the entire company: sales, management, services, legal etc. The main benefit for us has been increased forecast accuracy by implementing TopOPPS

TopOPPS review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Responsive and growing"

What do you like best?

I like the forecasting capabilities. we use it to run our pipeline. there is some quick funnel and historical deal flow analysis that is right there as well which gives us some quick insight into what we have done in the past at this exact day in the quarter, allowing us to instantly check if our forecast is out of whak.

I also appreciate how responsive team has been. any issues or asks we have had have been immediately met. this has also meant a lot of new functionality which is pretty helpful.

What do you dislike?

The UI crowded. some strong analytics that are not intuitive to get to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on forecasting functionality, that is where team spends most of the time. but dig into reporting, there is a lot there, but can be difficult to find.

All aligned that the number in topopps is the number that we are using. easily get rep to CRO level forecasts when ever you need it and see trend line of each. no more spreadsheets.

TopOPPS review by MAXWELL  M.
MAXWELL M.

"Easy to Navigate a pipeline - reports could be cleaner"

What do you like best?

It is hands down 1000x better to view a pipeline than looking at Salesforce. Much much easier to maintain your potential business.

What do you dislike?

I love reporting, and perhaps its a factor of me not spending enough time on education, but I wish the reports were simpler to pull/use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to learn all the tools! Also make sure you have good data. If you have bad data in Salesforce it is garbage in/garbage out.

The transparency is far in away the best piece of the product. Being able to drop accounts into different buckets to manage a pipeline is massively helpful.

TopOPPS review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Very helpful in managing pipeline and forecasting"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly have TopOpps analyze the pipeline and roll up a forecast. Easy to review pipeline with team and make recommendations on how to push deals to closure.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that require a little more refinement and some of the forecasting isn't always as spot on as I'd like for it to be.

In order to manage an every growing sales team's pipeline and deals, we needed a solution to help both reps better manage their deals and management to understand the forecast. We have tightened up forecasting significantly as a results of this.

TopOPPS review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Beautiful tool that provides key insights on key sales metrics that drive great conversations"

What do you like best?

The UI is a contrast to our CRM and in a good way. This is a great visual tool on pipeline and what has changed in the funnel. Our CRM does not easily support change analysis which was the primary need in searching for a new tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish administrators had more powers to great filters for users and personalized for users. My sales reps are busy, I want to say look here and I don't want to have to break out the 8 steps to get me to an ah-ha about our business. Also combined views of data would be lovely - that ability to summary funnels views by markets in one screen and not by viewing separately.

Forecast analysis and opportunity management (keeping our opportunities with the latest and most accurate information).

TopOPPS review by Chad S.
Chad S.

"Review of TopOpps"

What do you like best?

I like the focus it drives on moving opportunities through the various stages

What do you dislike?

The way it tracks activity is not smooth. If the activity is in salesforce it has to be tied to the specific opportunity, but salesforce doesn't do that naturally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your sales process steps and opportunity stages well defined before implementing

We were trying to put more focus on opportunity management. The benefit was that is does keep your opportunities front and center.

TopOPPS review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"TopOpps keeps me organized without having to leave my hub"

What do you like best?

From an account management perspective, keeping accounts organized is a huge part of my job and TopOpps makes it extremely easy to see where opps stand at a glance. I no longer have to work with manual excel sheets and can follow up daily with contacts - I can continue to live within Salesforce while TopOpps auto updates everything on the back end. Not to mention it gives me insight as to where I'll land from a revenue stand point on a monthly basis to see where I need to explore more opportunity.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could update TopOpps while on an account/contact page rather than having to navigate to a different tab.

Organization and past close dates.

TopOPPS review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"I am the director of Sales and use TopOPPS all day everyday!"

What do you like best?

I am the Director of Sales and use TopOps to manage my day to day contacts and sales pipeline. It is so much better than trying to use NetSuite.

What do you dislike?

There are a few user interface issues I would like addressed but these are minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is fair and the tool does what it is supposed to. Very little issues, if any. GO for it!

Managing the sales pipeline in terms of rankings and stages. The Gmail integration is a huge time saver.

TopOPPS review by Administrator

"TopOpps picks up where Salesforce Fails"

What do you like best?

TopOpps was able to give me the insight that I needed to see where deals were stuck, sandbagged, and moving through the pipeline. Ease of use and light need for their support in setup was key in our decision to move with TopOpps.

What do you dislike?

TopOpps reporting could use some major improvements. Some of the KPIs did not make sense or were more 'black box" in how they came up with their numbers. The close rate is a good example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really vet out the software compared to the competition. Have your reps test out TopOpps compared to other solutions in a bake off.

We were trying to get more clarity and accuracy in our forecast.

TopOPPS review by Administrator in Computer Software

"TopOpps Review"

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely user friendly and puts all of our Opportunities into one easy-to-digest location

What do you dislike?

Some of their features can be a bit confusing, as there are quite a lot of data points they display

Recommendations to others considering the product

TopOpps is a very easy to use, easy to adopt products for the reps. I would recommend making sure that management buys into the other offerings of the product, such as the forecasting feature and the analytics piece in order to ensure that decision makers also see the value of the product. Otherwise, it can easily be seen as a nice to have instead of a need to have. However, the TopOpps team is extremely easy to work with and extremely responsive and helpful which makes it an easy tool to adopt.

TopOpps helps the reps keep their Salesforce up to date and makes it easier for the managers to see what they have in the pipeline

TopOPPS review by Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.

"Good platform"

What do you like best?

Great to get a clear snapshot of where I stand within a given quarter. It is easy to use to clean up Salesforce, too. This was a key component for us when we chose it

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more trainings. When we first got it I had a training but more touchpoints would be useful. Potentially a quarterly eblast with tips and tricks. Additionally, the reporting is difficult to follow as it's not mirrored by our business rules

Before TopOpps we had minimal insight into our sales funnel. Now we are able to clearly see where opportunities stand.

TopOPPS review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"Team Lead, Account Management"

What do you like best?

TopOpps makes it easy to not only manage my pipeline from stage to stage but my team's as well and give an accurate forecast for where they will finish the month.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if when you created a task it would also pull previous notes into view. Not a huge deal though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for reps to stay on top of their pipeline everyday. Excellent for managers to see where their team stands for each account

It's technoloy identifies where an account might be slipping in momentum and give easy one-click buttons to create tasks to make sure to follow up with them in Salesforce.

TopOPPS review by Wim T.
Wim T.

"Amazing tool to manage your team and own deals"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface says it all. Smoothly swapping from one screen in the other; easily adapt, filter and create reports. It has come to the point that I am daily in toppOpps to manage the pipeline rather then natively in SalesForce

What do you dislike?

I believe the information provided is so extensive that sometimes it might be a bit overwhelming and confusing. However, that is not a real dislike as you'd better have to much info at hand then not enough.

A quick and Chrystal clear view on team pipeline and deals that need attention will lead to a more realistic pipeline.

TopOPPS review by User in Computer Software

"A daily use tool for pipe management"

What do you like best?

Its simple to learn, very straight forward UI and the functionality is really simple to maneuver

What do you dislike?

It takes too long to update information. Syncing means that you have to have a discussion with you team, make the change, and wait for everyone on the team to sync and refresh before you can see any updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to keep your pipeline clean in SFDC. This is simply a way to view it in a cleaner UI, and share that information with management

Easier for me to calculate my true pipeline value and project my quarters

TopOPPS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Makes salesforce usable"

What do you like best?

It allows us to visualize our pipeline in a way that SF.com doesn't do.

What do you dislike?

I love the report builder - I find it easier than SFDC's reporting tools - but it lacks some of the functionality. Similarly, some of the dashboards and visuals are great, but hard (impossible?) to export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good team and pretty easy implementation. It forces you to evaluate your sales process, which was a great exercise.

We are solving deal prioritization and forecasting. The tool lets us maintain much better data hygiene and thus we know where to focus our attention.

TopOPPS review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Great forecasting tool"

What do you like best?

I like how TopOpps layers on additional insight onto existing opportunities and provides a foolproof method for reps to manage their forecast.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to go back and view historical data, but the tool only allows you to see the last 5 months.

We have been using TopOpps for sales management forecasting, and our reps use it to manage their personal forecast. The additional insight and analytics are very beneficial to understand if we are heading in the right direction, and it allows you to spot areas where improvement may be needed very easily.

TopOPPS review by Chris N.
Chris N.

"Brining AI to CRM"

What do you like best?

It greatly reduces the amount of time our sales leaders spend on account inspection.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more dashboards, I hear more are coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conduct a full trial, you will see the advantages quickly.

It gives us a quick view into the health of our funnel. We can react quickly.

"Forecast 2.0"

What do you like best?

TopOpps has been a fantastic solution that has allowed us to quickly and easily navigate our reps' forecast, as well as make it easy on them to keep the pipeline updated and relevant.

What do you dislike?

The e-mail logging (and related 'e-mail viewed') integration into SFDC is great, but could be better.

TopOPPS helps us easily measure rep success and activity, as well as identify trends with top performers that we can use to replicate to the rest of the team.

TopOPPS review by Stuart C.
Stuart C.

"Account Executive "

What do you like best?

I like the health scoring component of the application. For example, I like how being engaged with an executive within my opportunity strengthens the health of my opportunity.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the bi-directional sync with Salesforce doesn't always work.

Opportunity management and forecasting

TopOPPS review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"TopOPPS review from a salesrep"

What do you like best?

TopOPPS helps me consistently identify my pipeline stages and understand when my deals will close.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about TopOPPS.

Hitting deadlines and staying on pace to my quarterly target.

TopOPPS review by Nathan B.
Nathan B.

"Topoops is great for my quarterly/annual forcasting"

What do you like best?

Account health monitor and how it organizes my SFDC opportunities

What do you dislike?

Limited edits back to SFDC

would be nice to edit more after deals is closed

Sales Forcasting

TopOPPS review by User in Internet

"TopOpps is perfect for introducing a data-focused sales team"

What do you like best?

It has very creative and user-friendly design. Dashboards and reporting are easy to conceptualize.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit busy, it's as though it has a bit too much good stuff going on at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have an internal business own to roll out to team in order to keep adoption high

Actionable data is the goal. It's built to be an easy and accessible way for sales reps to see sales insights like win rates, sales cycle duration, etc.

TopOPPS review by Mary F.
Mary F.

"Helping me keep Salesforce opportunities up to date"

What do you like best?

I like the chrome extension that lets me add email threads to the opp with a single click.

What do you dislike?

It helps me identify areas that need attention, but can be a bit time consuming and unwieldy to update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome extension is priceless.

More efficient opp management. Helpful prompt of activities which will progress an opp. Swift email thread addition to oops.

TopOPPS review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Simple and intuitive functionality"

What do you like best?

Updating opp fields was a seamless task. After moving from SFDC to TopOPPS, my VP had very few complaints about my pipeline being updated.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to create custom views and dashboards that worked for my business.

TopOPPS provided me with a monthly/quarterly snapshot of the business that needed my attention now. Very valuable when managing 20+ opps.

TopOPPS review by Tim C.
Tim C.

"Flexibility is great!"

What do you like best?

The team works with you to make it fit your specific needs and business model.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. We’ve been very happy with the product.

Fairly inflexible built in existing CRM; a need to consolidate sales processes and management from disparate businesses onto a single platform; ease of use.

TopOPPS review by User

"Utilizing TopOpps for Pipeline Management in correlation with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Keeps me up to date. Reminds me to stay on top of ALL opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Duplicated task completion. I have to edit tasks by closing it out and adding notes in salesforce.

Management of opportunities. It helps me to stay on top of my opportunities, even those that aren't exactly "hot."

"Game changer"

What do you like best?

Visibility of the sales pipeline in salesforce

What do you dislike?

We have all the features we needed from the beginning.

We needed a way to accurately track and forecast sales. Opportunities in salesforce weren't enough. We needed to pinpoint what was getting opportunities closed and what was holding up the process. TopOPPS solved our problems.

TopOPPS review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Funnel management made easy"

What do you like best?

Ability to build unique sales process easily into the system

What do you dislike?

Technical issue from time to time. These range from processing/updating lags, to not capturing contact/synch issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give careful thought in how to setup and use.

Opportunity and success management

TopOPPS review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Great way to visualize your pipeline health and take action on weaknesses and oppportunities"

What do you like best?

The UI and ease of use across all pipeline, the analysis on individual deals and aggregate trends.

What do you dislike?

Synching between SFDC and TopOpps t is not near real time.

analyzing the health of pipeline and individual deals in order to more accurately forecast quarterly results.

TopOPPS review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Customer with a significant engagemnet"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to check-in and see the flow of an opportunity

What do you dislike?

I wish it was something that Salesforce did more natively, not a knock against TopOpps...it's a good extension

Better ability to forecast

TopOPPS review by User in Computer Software

"Gives great understanding of my and my team's pipeline"

What do you like best?

Allowing me to see the pipeline, stages, and ability to see how changes affect overall performance.

What do you dislike?

The time between updating in salesforce and it being shown in TopOpps is refreshed once a day unless you manually refresh it. I understand there will be refinements coming to make it quicker though.

Ability to maintain focus on the deals that matter, its stage, how it contributes to the yearly number.

TopOPPS review by Administrator

"Customer service is sub-par"

What do you like best?

The interface is nice, great view of the funnel.

What do you dislike?

however administering the site is a bit of a chore. Doesn't play well with NetSuite.

Visualization of our sales funnel

"account executive "

What do you like best?

Able to easily see and understand opportunities

What do you dislike?

Too many stages and difficult to customize

Recommendations to others considering the product

more cusomtization

Closing business easier

TopOPPS review by User in Computer Software

"TopOPPS is such a simple yet powerful way to maintain alignment across my team"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to see my opportunities by stage

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are reasons I have to go into SFDC to make certain changes...I'd like to be able to do it all right from TopOPPS

Visibility into pipeline and the ability to more easily forecast are two key business benefits

TopOPPS review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"review for TOPOPPS"

What do you like best?

predictive analysis for sales forecasting and creating pipeline. At work, all we really did was build our pipeline using these forecasts, and this software came in great handy and use.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes difficult to understand how the CRM works and how to navigate around it, but once someone understands it, it becomes simple

building pipeline

"TopOPPS Review"

What do you like best?

Able to track my lack of communication within multiple account/opportunities

What do you dislike?

It is a bit clunky with salesforce, but not horrible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, I'm sure it's worth at least that. It could add some value to your sales team

Communication failures, not reaching out enough

TopOPPS review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"TopOPPS chosen to replace Insight Squared"

What do you like best?

The integration with Salesforce and now Outlook is much better that what I experienced with my previous provider.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more graphing capabilities

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great place to start.

Opportunity Stage management. TopOPPS review helps us to drive a more consistent sales process.

TopOPPS review by Administrator

"The AI in TopOpps is top notch. The details and introspection that can be gained are fantastic."

What do you like best?

The forecast and predictive analytics are incredible.

What do you dislike?

I wish exports to Excel were readily available, although I realize that this is an alternate use of a sales management tool for analytics.

Forecasting, close rates, and general management of the sales force.

"Decent program"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of good information and it's simple to follow and understand the platform.

What do you dislike?

I would have just liked to edit it more and be able to add more information.

We are working with leads. A lot warmer leads.

TopOPPS review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Deal Alignment"

What do you like best?

Brings together all deal attributes in a simple to understand way for my sales team

What do you dislike?

Forecasting could be more science based leveraging history vs SF like buckets

Deal management for reps and front line managers is much more intuitive

TopOPPS review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great tool to keep Salesmen on track"

What do you like best?

Great tool to keep Salesmen on track and getting the job done.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Its a great tool to have for the team.

Keeps salesmens minds focused and gives them an easy to view list.

"TopOpps trial"

What do you like best?

User friendly, very nice snap shot of opportunities in SF

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes at this time since we have just implemented it

SF forecasting in a better snap shot.

TopOPPS review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Best way to view and track all your Opps!"

What do you like best?

Birds eye view of all your top deals in one place

What do you dislike?

You have to be very salesforce savey to set it up

Sales people are much more likely to use it

TopOPPS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"GSI Review"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the forecasting capability

What do you dislike?

Support has been very slow to non-existent in getting back to me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solution

Real forecasting

Learn more about TopOPPS

TopOPPS Videos

Learning about TopOPPS?

* We monitor all TopOPPS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.