Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Total Expert

(12 reviews)

Automate, deploy and track your marketing activities from the top down and simplify your daily process for producing print and digital marketing assets.

Work for Total Expert?

Learning about Total Expert?

Total Expert Reviews

Ask Total Expert a Question
Showing 13 Total Expert reviews
Administrator in Financial Services

"Total Expert has been a game changer for our business"

What do you like best?

While the technology and UX of the CRM system come second to none, the best part of working with Total Expert is their service. Training, communication and tutorials are extensive and always readily available, keeping our admin and coordinator teams out of the weeds and day-to-day inquiries. Due to their strong financial backing and promising future, developmental updates and improvements are made regularly, keeping their customers' needs at the forefront of process and technology improvements. With competitive tools to help grow and scale business for our sales field, this system has become a morale booster and game changer for our business.

What do you dislike?

Being a new system, certain features have yet to reach full maturity; however, constant improvements and updates are being made regularly. The system and team behind it are working hard to make sure customers are happy and though there are certain features that are still pending release, I'm confident Total Expert will get there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you document each conversation and keep them filed in an organized fashion. With lots of communication and months of implementation, you will need a strong, dedicated number of admins assisting with the rollout. Ongoing training schedules for your sales field will be critical to your organization's success with adopting this tool.

Scalability, adoption of new digital tools and deepening ties with our referral partners thanks to the features our field is able to offer them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Total Expert
Administrator in Financial Services

"Total Expert is a great CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to navigate and simple to use which is key for LOs. The Customer support that we receive is second to none. Our Customer Success Managers have always gotten us quick responses and consistently see things through to conclusion.

What do you dislike?

Keeping up with all of the enhancements can be challenging at times, yet they are creating integration after integration which ultimately benefits the client.

It has been great with the ability to phase into LO accounts and troubleshoot problems for them is a huge advantage. Being able to see exactly what they see allows the admin level to support them in a more efficient way.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Total Expert review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Overall Great System"

What do you like best?

The entire platform is very intuitive for the end user and the team at Total Expert is extremely helpful, knowledgable, and flexible to work with.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose something, the CRM features could be more robust. Sometimes it's hard to get that portion of the product to do exactly what you want.

Total Expert is our complete solution for marketing assets, including flyers, postcards, emails, business cards, and more.

Total Expert review by User

"Great organization for contacts "

What do you like best?

I really like that the website is very mobile comparable. I use my phone ALL the time so being able to fully use it on the go is a plus. I also really like the open rate for emails, this way I don't send constant emails that won't be open.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some of the marketing options have to be approved before being able to actually print or use them. I'm not sure if that is a software thing or user thing.

I have been able to keep a better pipeline with my clients. I've been solving lots of marketing issues like content.

Total Expert review by Katie N.
Katie N.

"Versy Useful and Simplified"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Total Expert is very user friendly and I can pull it up on my laptop or phone whatever is easiest.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have as many tools and settings as I'd like. So although I enjoy using it I am in search of a new program

It helps me stay organized and on top of my game, which is usually my main issue, because I usually get behind in my tasks. I've realized that my business would not be near as successful as it is today without the use of Total Expert.

"Best of the best!"

What do you like best?

Total Expert has an extremely user-friendly interface, the best I have seen out there! Very easy to navigate and create marketing collateral. The TE team is always willing to take suggestions on improvements and does their best to implement them.

What do you dislike?

The social media tool could use some improvements, however it is headed in the right direction! Better reporting on the email library and social library from an admin level is needed.

Having an extensive marketing library that is easy to use helps us in the Marketing Department not have to create thousands of custom pieces.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Lots to look forward to"

What do you like best?

The scalability and segmentation of our marketing materials is huge for us as we continue to grow. The UI is clean and easy to use and constant enhancements gives me peace about our 3-year contract.

What do you dislike?

The technology is still lagging behind a few other competitors, and the turnaround on long-term integrations can be very slow. There are some great improvements on their roadmap, but they seem to be constantly pushed back from original timeframes that are communicated to customers.

A one-stop marketing operations platform that combines a digital and print marketing library, approval workflows and intelligent CRM. It allows us to provide our co-marketing partners with more resources and benefits than simply our great mortgage process alone.

Total Expert review by Blue Line R.
Blue Line R.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of it is how we split it with a lender. We learn that by using a lender we can have access to all of the marketing materials for free.

What do you dislike?

So far there's nothing I just like. I actually only started using it at the beginning of 2019

Sending out branded postcards to open houses and splitting the cost with a lender

Total Expert review by Administrator

"Impressive System"

What do you like best?

Saves our team a lot of time, allows employees to customize materials independently and properly, without sacrificing a sophisticated level of design.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can be inflexible with small details or capabilities.

Allowing thousands of employees to customize materials, while remaining compliant, correct, and well designed.

Total Expert review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"So far, so Good!"

What do you like best?

I like the options that total expert offers, from crm to print media, it has a lot to offer.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about it I dislike yet, I'm still learning a lot about it so there is still time

CRM for Real Estate

Total Expert review by Administrator

"Great for Marketing | CRM is in development"

What do you like best?

MLS integration as well as digital lead capture and Marketing templates

What do you dislike?

CRM and reporting are in the works for more details

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Do it; you'll love it.

24/7 use mobile as well as excellent thought drive into next developments and future enhancements

Total Expert review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"CRM of your database"

What do you like best?

DRIP Campaign being available for use. Mostly for mortgage but quite usable for real estate

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly for real estate agents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free CRM if you work with the right loan company.

Drip campaign to stay in touch with clients

Total Expert review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"I love Total Expert!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is the best! I appreciate how well this software functions!

What do you dislike?

I have never had any issue with this software!

This software is a great financial ervicer!

Learning about Total Expert?

* We monitor all Total Expert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.