Total Protection for Data

McAfee Data Loss Prevention solution suite protects your data using a combination of powerful encryption, access control, and user-behavior monitoring.

Work for Total Protection for Data?

Learning about McAfee?

Compare Total Protection for Data to Similar Solutions

Total Protection for Data Reviews

Showing 15 McAfee reviews
McAfee review by Annie W.
Annie W.

"total protection"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this program can detect any and every attempt outsiders make to break into our systems this program has kept our facility safe for many years and has only improved over the last few years. I have used several different programs not only with work but also with my home systems so this has helped improve not only my clients identity and information but it i=has helped me at home as well. I could not be happier with the protection this program offers you see when people make attempts and you can block them from future attacks. I do try to have my crew go through and make sure all accounts are logged out before ending our shifts but in the case if we do not we do not have to worry because this program will keep out email systems safe and it encrypts everything as well so making the documents even that much more secure when transfering between doctors, and other facilities. I would reccomend this for not only the smaller facilities but the bigger facilities as well if they are dealing with 50 plus patients it is ideal to keep their information stored in a safe place and having this program ensures that.

What do you dislike?

nothing really to dislike other then you have to update constantly but thats because programs change and need the updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

its better than norton

outside hackers from gathering client information for sales purposes or fraud, the benefits i realized is it keeps information and our systems safe from virsuses and hackers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Total Protection for Data
McAfee review by User in Financial Services

"McAfee Support and Application"

What do you like best?

McAfee has 24-hour online access to consumer support solutions through our answer center, and via utilities such as McAfee Virtual Technician. If you question or concerns cannot be answered through the answer center, customers are presented with other contact options. This depends on a customer's need.

What do you dislike?

After opening a ticket about why the service was not working on my new laptop, my questions went unanswered. Later, about a month I was not able to use the system I paid for. Finally, the situation was solved by a support representative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to others. But, I would also tell them to do the comparative product for antivirus software.

I need an Antivirus software for my new job. The benefit is to keep my online credential safe from hackers,

This software provides mechanisms that make sure we are protected from viruses and that McAfee stays up to date.

What Data Security solution do you use?

McAfee review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best data protection "

What do you like best?

This application provides all kinds of security, whether you are downloading a file, or browsing some link on browser or using any kind of software application.

What do you dislike?

Their user interface is a little intuitive but with the security they provide it is still acceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As of now the best security tool available and one installed can be worry free.

We built a banking website and that needed atmost security to prevent any kind of man in the middle attack or any other kinds of hacks found in the internet these days and we realised with the help of total protection, we were able to safe gaurd our employee details without having any worry.

McAfee review by User in Internet

"Good product for data security"

What do you like best?

I love the monitoring features of this product, it tracks data in real time which is a huge relief to know we are alerted of issues right away

What do you dislike?

It can be complex for some users, you definitely have to be tech savvy and understand the process to use rhjs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have tech savvy users, do not try to use if you have no knowledge of these processes

This allowed our company to feel secure in our data use and have real control over how our data was being used

McAfee review by Ajeet K.
Ajeet K.

"data protection software for all vectors"

What do you like best?

The McAfee DLP solution provide complete data protection & it is easy to deploy and manage. DLP is not just a solution and it has to update based on requirements of an organization or demand.

What do you dislike?

DLP agent package size is large & it gives challenges when come for mass deployment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

McAfee DLP

sensitive data protection from any channels like endpoint.

McAfee review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

How it makes sure my computer is clean of any viruses or anything that is capable of harming my computer.

What do you dislike?

That it takes a long time to scan and how sometimes I know that there is a virus on my computer but it doesn't find anything in the scan.

I'm solving having protection on my computer so my computer can last for a long time. Longer than if I didn't have virus protection on my computer.

McAfee review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great product"

What do you like best?

This McAfee software provides total data protection. Very easy to deploy and manage.

What do you dislike?

The length of scan time and sometimes it does not detect all viruses located on pc.

My computer has lasted longer using the Total Protection for Data package.

McAfee review by User in Higher Education

"Good protection"

What do you like best?

The coverage while using the product. The coverage it average. I didn’t not get a virus that I know of.

What do you dislike?

All the hoops that you have to jump through to remove the program from the computer. It seems as though when it is removed it slows down the computer like it left something behind.

Mostly I keep my information of my computer safe. I don’t have to worry that it will be stollen.

McAfee review by User

"Total Protection is great!! "

What do you like best?

Total protection for Data is awesome. I love the vast amount of protection!

What do you dislike?

Total protection for data would be better if it was more cost effective.

Keeping everyone safe at work.

McAfee review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"McAfee for personal use"

What do you like best?

the self scans are great and easy to navigate. i also like the fact that it runs a diagnostic on system start-up

What do you dislike?

pop-blockers can sometimes be annoying, but they can be removed. thats it rreallly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you enable and disable pop up blockers as and when required

its great that it checks each time i boot up my laptop

McAfee review by Janell Y.
Janell Y.

"Wonderful product "

What do you like best?

Protection is great! Easy to install and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t change anything about this product

Fast speed

McAfee review by Alexander G.
Alexander G.

"Good product"

What do you like best?

I love the EPO console remote management

What do you dislike?

How it disrupts certain services from running

Data encryption

McAfee review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy-to-use data loss prevention suite"

What do you like best?

Detection capabilities are good. Policy setup is easy and streamlined.

What do you dislike?

Does not support Chrome, which is a big drawback, as it was our preferred browser.

Protects sensitive data, easily control who can access what, helps identify problematic employee behavior around data

McAfee review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Review"

What do you like best?

User friendly easy to use. Offers protection against viruses caused by emails, spans, downloads.

What do you dislike?

Slow to start up takes time often pops up while in the middle of something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Na

Spans, viruses, hackers

McAfee review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"McAfee Review"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, secuirty and ease of use during the setup process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike the product meets my needs

E-commerce site security

Learning about Total Protection for Data?

* We monitor all Total Protection for Data reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Total Protection for Data to Similar Solutions