Total Protection for Data

McAfee Data Loss Prevention solution suite protects your data using a combination of powerful encryption, access control, and user-behavior monitoring.

Work for Total Protection for Data?

Learning about McAfee?

Compare Total Protection for Data to Similar Solutions

Total Protection for Data Reviews

Showing 15 McAfee reviews
McAfee review by <span>Annie W.</span>
Annie W.

total protection

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this program can detect any and every attempt outsiders make to break into our systems this program has kept our facility safe for many years and has only improved over the last few years. I have used several different programs not only with work but also with my home systems so this has helped improve not only my clients identity and information but it i=has helped me at home as well. I could not be happier with the protection this program offers you see when people make attempts and you can block them from future attacks. I do try to have my crew go through and make sure all accounts are logged out before ending our shifts but in the case if we do not we do not have to worry because this program will keep out email systems safe and it encrypts everything as well so making the documents even that much more secure when transfering between doctors, and other facilities. I would reccomend this for not only the smaller facilities but the bigger facilities as well if they are dealing with 50 plus patients it is ideal to keep their information stored in a safe place and having this program ensures that.

What do you dislike?

nothing really to dislike other then you have to update constantly but thats because programs change and need the updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

its better than norton

outside hackers from gathering client information for sales purposes or fraud, the benefits i realized is it keeps information and our systems safe from virsuses and hackers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Total Protection for Data
McAfee review by User in Financial Services

McAfee Support and Application

What do you like best?

McAfee has 24-hour online access to consumer support solutions through our answer center, and via utilities such as McAfee Virtual Technician. If you question or concerns cannot be answered through the answer center, customers are presented with other contact options. This depends on a customer's need.

What do you dislike?

After opening a ticket about why the service was not working on my new laptop, my questions went unanswered. Later, about a month I was not able to use the system I paid for. Finally, the situation was solved by a support representative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to others. But, I would also tell them to do the comparative product for antivirus software.

I need an Antivirus software for my new job. The benefit is to keep my online credential safe from hackers,

This software provides mechanisms that make sure we are protected from viruses and that McAfee stays up to date.

What Data Security solution do you use?

McAfee review by User in Information Technology and Services

Best data protection

What do you like best?

This application provides all kinds of security, whether you are downloading a file, or browsing some link on browser or using any kind of software application.

What do you dislike?

Their user interface is a little intuitive but with the security they provide it is still acceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As of now the best security tool available and one installed can be worry free.

We built a banking website and that needed atmost security to prevent any kind of man in the middle attack or any other kinds of hacks found in the internet these days and we realised with the help of total protection, we were able to safe gaurd our employee details without having any worry.

McAfee review by User in Internet

Good product for data security

What do you like best?

I love the monitoring features of this product, it tracks data in real time which is a huge relief to know we are alerted of issues right away

What do you dislike?

It can be complex for some users, you definitely have to be tech savvy and understand the process to use rhjs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have tech savvy users, do not try to use if you have no knowledge of these processes

This allowed our company to feel secure in our data use and have real control over how our data was being used

McAfee review by <span>Ajeet K.</span>
Ajeet K.

data protection software for all vectors

What do you like best?

The McAfee DLP solution provide complete data protection & it is easy to deploy and manage. DLP is not just a solution and it has to update based on requirements of an organization or demand.

What do you dislike?

DLP agent package size is large & it gives challenges when come for mass deployment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

McAfee DLP

sensitive data protection from any channels like endpoint.

McAfee review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Love it!

What do you like best?

How it makes sure my computer is clean of any viruses or anything that is capable of harming my computer.

What do you dislike?

That it takes a long time to scan and how sometimes I know that there is a virus on my computer but it doesn't find anything in the scan.

I'm solving having protection on my computer so my computer can last for a long time. Longer than if I didn't have virus protection on my computer.

Learning about Total Protection for Data?

* We monitor all Total Protection for Data reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Total Protection for Data to Similar Solutions