ToutApp

ToutApp is a sales communication solution that adds a layer of tracking, templates and analytics to Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce and more.

Work for ToutApp?

Learning about ToutApp?

ToutApp Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 315 ToutApp reviews
ToutApp review by <span>Cody L.</span>
Cody L.

"Sales Email Tool"

What do you like best?

I do like that you can create campaigns and templates that you are able to send and track.

What do you dislike?

The calls don't log in SFDC. Having an unsubscribe link in your email signature shows that it is a campaign email. The plugins pop up all over the place. I can get false positives when I open my own emails or when a colleague opens one. Local Presence calls are a black hole and do not come back to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely going in the right direction, although not all there. I would consider looking at a number of tools on the market to see what makes the most sense. In some cases, this may be all you need.

It gives me an increase in visibility in the Sales process and what some of my contacts are doing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ToutApp
ToutApp review by <span>Zach H.</span>
Zach H.

"A must have for any Account Executive"

What do you like best?

There are 2 things I use daily with ToutApp, the ability to see who is looking at my emails in real time, and the templates system. The ability to see email opens in real-time has helped me secure many deals. I reach out when a prospect is looking at the email because I know it's on their mind and it makes the conversation much smoother. Also, the templates are super handy and available right in my Gmail inbox.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of much I dislike about the system. I use the SalesForce integration for sending bulk emails as well as syncing my emails that I send directly into the opp in SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an AE and want real insight into your opps from an email level it is a must have.

There a few that I am solving with ToutApp. 1. I am able to see what my prospects are doing with the data I send them in realtime which really helps with understanding how interested they are in my offerings. 2. I am auto logging all of my emails to the correct opps in SalesForce which helps with not haveing to do that manually. 3. I am able to send a targeted blast email usually about once a month when I need to.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

ToutApp review by <span>Christine C.</span>
Christine C.

"Not intuitive or user friendly at all"

What do you like best?

It is easier than sending emails one by one, however that is not a huge step up. The tool is cumbersome, and frustrating at times. I am both computer savvy and no stranger to marketing tools, and I would say Tout ranks relatively low when it comes to ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to navigate and you can only email a limited # of recipients at a time, which means you have to do your blast in batches. It also is very clunky. I spend more time trying to figure out how to use the tool, than I do seeing any measurable results.

Nowadays as a consumer we expect software to be intuitive and somewhat predictive (think of the Netflix and Spotify model). There is nothing predictive or intuitive about Tout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really dig into the level of support your users will receive, and ask about where the product is headed. Also, ask for a sandbox and have a variety of field users experience the software and give feedback.

The goal is to set up campaigns and mass communications to my prospects via Tout. I personally think that doing a mass email via SalesForce is much easier than Tout.

ToutApp review by <span>Jordi T.</span>
Jordi T.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

What I like most about ToutApp is it's ability to schedule email campaigns with multiple emails days in advance. It can get quite detailed and makes every email seem very personalized.

What do you dislike?

Two things I dislike are both the analytics and the overall "clunkiness" of the UI/UX. Both seem to be very glitchy at times and within the analytics, it does not get very customizable. You can only see up to a specific level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good software to help your email automation issues as a small team, it's perfect. I would recommend something different if you are not using Salesforce, or want the premium experience with UX/UI, support and analytics. They do lock you in for a year with a contract.

We are solving our small sales team problem. I am the only SDR in the company and Tout helps me manage, send and follow up with many of my leads automatically.

ToutApp review by <span>Mark N. H.</span>
Mark N. H.

"ToutApp - nifty addition to social media accounts"

What do you like best?

ToutApp provides insight and useful information on potential clients and prospects, and provides up-to-date information in apps like Gmail & Salesforce, and integrates into some of their basic functions.

What do you dislike?

The email link doesn't always work, and is somewhat annoying to show up on every page possible that has an email address, but a smile price to pay for the positives ToutApp provides

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have adopted Google Mail as your primary communication tool, ToutApp is a wonderful addition to it for sales people who prospect on the Internet.

ToutApp provides a number of useful pieces of information about prospects and clients that help me identify decision makers for business I'm trying to penetrate. Prospecting is more efficient with ToutApp, especially if you integrate it so information passes seamlessly between the various apps.

ToutApp review by <span>Jeremy O.</span>
Jeremy O.

"Getting better all the time"

What do you like best?

The Command Center si my favorite feature. It makes it quick and easy to plan your work. I also love the Live Feed. Getting real-time visibility of activities, without toast notifications is fantastic. The campaign function is easy to use and is adding more logic options all of the time. Overall ToutApp is a good, solid email productivity. The dialer has really improved over time and works very well for my team.

What do you dislike?

The web analytics are not very useful. The lack of lead scoring and integration with our marketing automation tool to accomplish a cumulative lead score is a detriment. I also wish the email visibility was as deep as Clearslide and SalesLoft. For example, when someone forwards your email, ToutApp records that as an activity. With other tools you see who it was forwarded to, which is valuable insight. ToutApp's generic approach to activity scoring, where everything is counted as 1 instance equally is a real drawback. For example, if someone clicks on your email each morning as they scroll their inbox that reflects much activity. When in reality they aren't doing much with your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use, streamlined email productivity tool with the best dashboard we have found yet this is the tool for you.

We use ToutApp primarily for campaigns and one-to-one emails. Seeing the analytics for our campaigns has been useful in helping us refine our messaging and approach.

Learning about ToutApp?

* We monitor all ToutApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.