ToutApp

ToutApp is a sales communication solution that adds a layer of tracking, templates and analytics to Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce and more.

Work for ToutApp?

ToutApp review by <span>Zach H.</span>
Zach H.

A must have for any Account Executive

Validated Review
What do you like best?

There are 2 things I use daily with ToutApp, the ability to see who is looking at my emails in real time, and the templates system. The ability to see email opens in real-time has helped me secure many deals. I reach out when a prospect is looking at the email because I know it's on their mind and it makes the conversation much smoother. Also, the templates are super handy and available right in my Gmail inbox.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of much I dislike about the system. I use the SalesForce integration for sending bulk emails as well as syncing my emails that I send directly into the opp in SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an AE and want real insight into your opps from an email level it is a must have.

There a few that I am solving with ToutApp. 1. I am able to see what my prospects are doing with the data I send them in realtime which really helps with understanding how interested they are in my offerings. 2. I am auto logging all of my emails to the correct opps in SalesForce which helps with not haveing to do that manually. 3. I am able to send a targeted blast email usually about once a month when I need to.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ToutApp
ToutApp review by <span>Christine C.</span>
Christine C.
Validated Review

Not intuitive or user friendly at all

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is easier than sending emails one by one, however that is not a huge step up. The tool is cumbersome, and frustrating at times. I am both computer savvy and no stranger to marketing tools, and I would say Tout ranks relatively low when it comes to ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to navigate and you can only email a limited # of recipients at a time, which means you have to do your blast in batches. It also is very clunky. I spend more time trying to figure out how to use the tool, than I do seeing any measurable results.

Nowadays as a consumer we expect software to be intuitive and somewhat predictive (think of the Netflix and Spotify model). There is nothing predictive or intuitive about Tout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really dig into the level of support your users will receive, and ask about where the product is headed. Also, ask for a sandbox and have a variety of field users experience the software and give feedback.

The goal is to set up campaigns and mass communications to my prospects via Tout. I personally think that doing a mass email via SalesForce is much easier than Tout.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

ToutApp review by <span>Mark N. H.</span>
Mark N. H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

ToutApp provides insight and useful information on potential clients and prospects, and provides up-to-date information in apps like Gmail & Salesforce, and integrates into some of their basic functions.

What do you dislike?

The email link doesn't always work, and is somewhat annoying to show up on every page possible that has an email address, but a smile price to pay for the positives ToutApp provides

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have adopted Google Mail as your primary communication tool, ToutApp is a wonderful addition to it for sales people who prospect on the Internet.

ToutApp provides a number of useful pieces of information about prospects and clients that help me identify decision makers for business I'm trying to penetrate. Prospecting is more efficient with ToutApp, especially if you integrate it so information passes seamlessly between the various apps.

ToutApp review by <span>Jeremy O.</span>
Jeremy O.
Validated Review

Getting better all the time

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The Command Center si my favorite feature. It makes it quick and easy to plan your work. I also love the Live Feed. Getting real-time visibility of activities, without toast notifications is fantastic. The campaign function is easy to use and is adding more logic options all of the time. Overall ToutApp is a good, solid email productivity. The dialer has really improved over time and works very well for my team.

What do you dislike?

The web analytics are not very useful. The lack of lead scoring and integration with our marketing automation tool to accomplish a cumulative lead score is a detriment. I also wish the email visibility was as deep as Clearslide and SalesLoft. For example, when someone forwards your email, ToutApp records that as an activity. With other tools you see who it was forwarded to, which is valuable insight. ToutApp's generic approach to activity scoring, where everything is counted as 1 instance equally is a real drawback. For example, if someone clicks on your email each morning as they scroll their inbox that reflects much activity. When in reality they aren't doing much with your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use, streamlined email productivity tool with the best dashboard we have found yet this is the tool for you.

We use ToutApp primarily for campaigns and one-to-one emails. Seeing the analytics for our campaigns has been useful in helping us refine our messaging and approach.

ToutApp review by Administrator in Computer Software

ToutApp for Prospecting

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

-Real time email opens

-Interface of the ToutApp live view within Outlook

What do you dislike?

-Email reply analytics by rep, group or content over custom time-frames (doesn't work or lengthy internal process to setup with office 365)

-Support, Support , Support. When you're paying for enterprise products you would expect an SLA of 24hrs for at least a response. Their endless phone tree and the inability to interact with a human will leave customers looking for other solutions

-Rep time management and efficiency: Reps going rogue and using email techniques from Hubspot that no longer work or writing the prequel to the Iliad

-Rep activity quality & activities with a purpose: If reps are spending a considerable amount of their day outbound/inbound prospecting and half of that time is emailing...well then, those emails better be pretty damn good. And you don't know what good is unless you have me writing them or you have analytics. So imagine what the results are when you combine both? You guessed it. A ton of meetings from emails.

ToutApp review by User in Computer Software

Great for monitoring when emails are opened

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use the chrome extension which makes it easy to see when a prospect or client opens one of my emails.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I'm not able to stop tracking an email. There are some emails which I sent months and months ago, which the client opens several times a day; I wish I could stop tracking those specific emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use strictly to monitor if/when my emails are opened by clients and prospects. This has been very useful in my sales efforts.

I use this to see if my emails to clients and prospects are being opened or not. If they are not being opened then I may have the wrong email address, or the person might be out of the office. If they are being opened frequently then I know that the prospect/client is interested.

Learning about ToutApp?

* We monitor all ToutApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.