ToutApp

ToutApp is a sales communication solution that adds a layer of tracking, templates and analytics to Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce and more.

Work for ToutApp?

Learning about ToutApp?

ToutApp Reviews

Ask ToutApp a Question
Showing 319 ToutApp reviews
ToutApp review by Cody L.
Cody L.

"Sales Email Tool"

What do you like best?

I do like that you can create campaigns and templates that you are able to send and track.

What do you dislike?

The calls don't log in SFDC. Having an unsubscribe link in your email signature shows that it is a campaign email. The plugins pop up all over the place. I can get false positives when I open my own emails or when a colleague opens one. Local Presence calls are a black hole and do not come back to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely going in the right direction, although not all there. I would consider looking at a number of tools on the market to see what makes the most sense. In some cases, this may be all you need.

It gives me an increase in visibility in the Sales process and what some of my contacts are doing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ToutApp
ToutApp review by Zach H.
Zach H.

"A must have for any Account Executive"

What do you like best?

There are 2 things I use daily with ToutApp, the ability to see who is looking at my emails in real time, and the templates system. The ability to see email opens in real-time has helped me secure many deals. I reach out when a prospect is looking at the email because I know it's on their mind and it makes the conversation much smoother. Also, the templates are super handy and available right in my Gmail inbox.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of much I dislike about the system. I use the SalesForce integration for sending bulk emails as well as syncing my emails that I send directly into the opp in SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an AE and want real insight into your opps from an email level it is a must have.

There a few that I am solving with ToutApp. 1. I am able to see what my prospects are doing with the data I send them in realtime which really helps with understanding how interested they are in my offerings. 2. I am auto logging all of my emails to the correct opps in SalesForce which helps with not haveing to do that manually. 3. I am able to send a targeted blast email usually about once a month when I need to.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

ToutApp review by Christine C.
Christine C.

"Not intuitive or user friendly at all"

What do you like best?

It is easier than sending emails one by one, however that is not a huge step up. The tool is cumbersome, and frustrating at times. I am both computer savvy and no stranger to marketing tools, and I would say Tout ranks relatively low when it comes to ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to navigate and you can only email a limited # of recipients at a time, which means you have to do your blast in batches. It also is very clunky. I spend more time trying to figure out how to use the tool, than I do seeing any measurable results.

Nowadays as a consumer we expect software to be intuitive and somewhat predictive (think of the Netflix and Spotify model). There is nothing predictive or intuitive about Tout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really dig into the level of support your users will receive, and ask about where the product is headed. Also, ask for a sandbox and have a variety of field users experience the software and give feedback.

The goal is to set up campaigns and mass communications to my prospects via Tout. I personally think that doing a mass email via SalesForce is much easier than Tout.

ToutApp review by Jordi T.
Jordi T.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

What I like most about ToutApp is it's ability to schedule email campaigns with multiple emails days in advance. It can get quite detailed and makes every email seem very personalized.

What do you dislike?

Two things I dislike are both the analytics and the overall "clunkiness" of the UI/UX. Both seem to be very glitchy at times and within the analytics, it does not get very customizable. You can only see up to a specific level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good software to help your email automation issues as a small team, it's perfect. I would recommend something different if you are not using Salesforce, or want the premium experience with UX/UI, support and analytics. They do lock you in for a year with a contract.

We are solving our small sales team problem. I am the only SDR in the company and Tout helps me manage, send and follow up with many of my leads automatically.

ToutApp review by Mark N. H.
Mark N. H.

"ToutApp - nifty addition to social media accounts"

What do you like best?

ToutApp provides insight and useful information on potential clients and prospects, and provides up-to-date information in apps like Gmail & Salesforce, and integrates into some of their basic functions.

What do you dislike?

The email link doesn't always work, and is somewhat annoying to show up on every page possible that has an email address, but a smile price to pay for the positives ToutApp provides

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have adopted Google Mail as your primary communication tool, ToutApp is a wonderful addition to it for sales people who prospect on the Internet.

ToutApp provides a number of useful pieces of information about prospects and clients that help me identify decision makers for business I'm trying to penetrate. Prospecting is more efficient with ToutApp, especially if you integrate it so information passes seamlessly between the various apps.

ToutApp review by Jeremy O.
Jeremy O.

"Getting better all the time"

What do you like best?

The Command Center si my favorite feature. It makes it quick and easy to plan your work. I also love the Live Feed. Getting real-time visibility of activities, without toast notifications is fantastic. The campaign function is easy to use and is adding more logic options all of the time. Overall ToutApp is a good, solid email productivity. The dialer has really improved over time and works very well for my team.

What do you dislike?

The web analytics are not very useful. The lack of lead scoring and integration with our marketing automation tool to accomplish a cumulative lead score is a detriment. I also wish the email visibility was as deep as Clearslide and SalesLoft. For example, when someone forwards your email, ToutApp records that as an activity. With other tools you see who it was forwarded to, which is valuable insight. ToutApp's generic approach to activity scoring, where everything is counted as 1 instance equally is a real drawback. For example, if someone clicks on your email each morning as they scroll their inbox that reflects much activity. When in reality they aren't doing much with your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use, streamlined email productivity tool with the best dashboard we have found yet this is the tool for you.

We use ToutApp primarily for campaigns and one-to-one emails. Seeing the analytics for our campaigns has been useful in helping us refine our messaging and approach.

ToutApp review by Administrator in Computer Software

"ToutApp for Prospecting "

What do you like best?

-Real time email opens

-Interface of the ToutApp live view within Outlook

What do you dislike?

-Email reply analytics by rep, group or content over custom time-frames (doesn't work or lengthy internal process to setup with office 365)

-Support, Support , Support. When you're paying for enterprise products you would expect an SLA of 24hrs for at least a response. Their endless phone tree and the inability to interact with a human will leave customers looking for other solutions

-Rep time management and efficiency: Reps going rogue and using email techniques from Hubspot that no longer work or writing the prequel to the Iliad

-Rep activity quality & activities with a purpose: If reps are spending a considerable amount of their day outbound/inbound prospecting and half of that time is emailing...well then, those emails better be pretty damn good. And you don't know what good is unless you have me writing them or you have analytics. So imagine what the results are when you combine both? You guessed it. A ton of meetings from emails.

ToutApp review by User in Computer Software

"Great for monitoring when emails are opened"

What do you like best?

I use the chrome extension which makes it easy to see when a prospect or client opens one of my emails.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I'm not able to stop tracking an email. There are some emails which I sent months and months ago, which the client opens several times a day; I wish I could stop tracking those specific emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use strictly to monitor if/when my emails are opened by clients and prospects. This has been very useful in my sales efforts.

I use this to see if my emails to clients and prospects are being opened or not. If they are not being opened then I may have the wrong email address, or the person might be out of the office. If they are being opened frequently then I know that the prospect/client is interested.

ToutApp review by User

"Good for high volume, not necessarily for view response"

What do you like best?

Its cool to see the data of how many times an email was viewed, when and such. but the connectors that communicate with our salesforce need some work. Over 4-5 months i had personally sent 10's of thousands of emails through tout and only generated 2-3 meetings from it. I feel, mostly due to the emails sent through tout go out of a different server than regular emails and get captured by firewalls and spam filters more easily.

What do you dislike?

for reasons stated above, the viewership was a lot less than hoped for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find out about sending mass emails and how their viewership is determined. I think the majority of the emails i sent ended up in a spam folder. Fortunately it does not take long to set up campaigns, but they need to get their emails past spam/junk filters on the receiving end.

Mass email communication, scheduling email campaigns, reaching large audience.

"Does the basics well"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and easy to navigate, it integrates easily with Salesforce and Gmail, and it has everything you need it to have (tracking, templates/campaigns, integrations, tasks, analytics).

What do you dislike?

Its features are limited compared to other tools in the space, however you're getting what you pay for. It's half the price of Salesloft and Outreach. It's slightly less feature rich than Mixmax (Mixmax offers really slick automated actions based on conditions and logic that Tout does not) but when replying to and sending messages through gmail, Tout is faster in my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

does the basics very well, but if you have a full team of SDRs and a more sophisticated sales process (many stages, larger enterprise selling) you might want to look at a more comprehensive tool.

Helps my team and I reach out to 1000s of potential customers every quarter and close hundreds of additional deals every year that just simply wouldn't be possible without an email tracking tool.

ToutApp review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Great Sales App"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see when an email is opened because it leads to me make better decisions on when to follow up with them, as well as, it helps when you are trying to lock down a deal!

I like the individualized templates because when you are sending a mass-email, you still want to add a certain personal touch to those contacts whom you know better. It is also very easy to do!

It has great analytics feedback so that me and my team could know which emails are working and which are not.

Lastly, it makes daily scheduling MUCH faster and it automatically logs in Salesforce. One less thing for you to do!

What do you dislike?

I have seen that prospects sometimes complain that links don't work. It is weird because sometimes the links work and sometimes they don't. Also have gotten complaints that sometimes when prospects respond as "unsubcribe me" from the campaign, Tout won't remove them and will keep sending email to them. Lastly, it can be slow at times, leading to Salesforce and Excel to not always load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a salesperson, I don't know what you are waiting for to try this out. It helped us a ton with our sales efforts

Biggest problem solved is the real time analytics gotten from campaigns. It is extremely helpful to know how engaged the prospects are with your content. It is a great prospecting tool. Also by being able to send personalized emails to a couple hundred prospects, I save time.

ToutApp review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

I loved the simplicity of ToutApp. From a sales perspective, I could set up the emails I typically send as a template, and then right from Gmail I could pull them up and send. It saved me a tremendous amount of time during prospecting. The analytics it included were ok, but nothing you could completely rely on. I'll cover that in my dislike section. But the ability to also be able to mass email (up to about 25 at a time worked well) was great too.

All in all, the simplicity of Tout made it awesome for a sales guy like me to use.

Our Account Manager< Jennifer Nordine, was awesom. Very helpful and very responsive.

Scheduling emails was also a great tool to have. I didn't use the automated cadences too much because it wouldn't automatically stop the cadence if they replied.

What do you dislike?

The analytics weren't great, but it's not really Touts fault. The issue was that if people had their images turned off on their email, then Tout couldn't recognize the open because the "pixel" wouldn't load. Again, that's not a Tout issue, that's going to be true with them all. When we did see an "open" come through it was really great knowledge to have.

We also noticed issues with the replies not always counting, or counting multiple times if a thread went back and forth.

I didn't use the reporting function much in it because of all this, but knowing the issues, you could derive some learning from it since it is consistent.

The only other dislike would be in mass sending. Uploading more than about 25 names/emails at a time would freeze up the system. Easily worked around by uploading smaller batches, and not a big enough problem for me to not recommend.

Their tech support leaved a little to be desired and we heard the same canned response many times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It wasn't perfect but I'd imagine by now they've solved a lot of the issues. It was a really great, low cost and simple solution and we were much more efficient with prospecting across the board.

Faster, easier prospecting with more consistency across the sales team.

ToutApp review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Feature rich email automation platform"

What do you like best?

A few of the things that stand out to me about ToutApp: Automatic emails have generally clean formatting (so long as you set up your email correctly), The local presence calling feature is excellent and very helpful for getting prospects on the phone. Lastly, email campaigns are very useful for doing more work with less.

What do you dislike?

ToutApp as with any startup(ish) software company has fairly poor customer support. You cant call anyone and you have to rely on slow email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MAke sure to get trained on it and watch the videos. Use all the features it offers.

We are able to do more outreach to customers that we would have been able to do otherwise.

ToutApp review by Spencer M.
Spencer M.

"Tout Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

Tout is good for making calls and using local presence. I also enjoy the Live Feed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes tout can take a long time to load up and when you finish a call it sometimes still says you are on a call so you have to refresh the page to make another call. Just cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool but at times it can be slow and buggy

Tout makes prospecting more effective because of local presence.

ToutApp review by Taylor B.
Taylor B.

"Great for email templates"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create & use email templates within Tout.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about the the campaign functionality. It doesn't feel very intuitive and I wish it were easier to track who has & hasn't responded to emails within a campaign. Perhaps I was missing some insight in this particular area but, I've used other tools that were much clearer in regards to the workflow.

Tout helps us email potential & current clients much quicker.

ToutApp review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Difficult to Admin, Difficult to Work With Support"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very simple to set up drip campaigns and share them across our team. It is very easy to use and syncs well with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to get a hold of support reps when needed and they seem very disorganized. I think this is because they were purchased by Marketo and have limited support.

Also, there is no good dashboard or analytics tool that I can use to review the activity of the entire team. When I called to upgrade my account to potentially access those types of features, they simply tried to sell me Marketo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that they are sunsetting this into a feature of marketo.

We use it to send personalized drip campaigns from within gmail that are semi-automated but that stop when a user replies. And to set reminders for outbound calls.

ToutApp review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"No real customer support, discontinued my plan without telling me"

What do you like best?

I used to love this app. Have had it for five years. Talked about it to everyone. Then I started to have problems a few months ago. Couldn't paste information into a template. They said I had more templates than my plan allowed. I deleted a bunch. Still didn't work. Today I come to find that all of my customer lists have disappeared! Shows the name, but no people. Looked at my billing information and apparently, my plan has been discontinued and the new plan is $20 a month more. Sadly, they did not inform me about any of this AND KEPT BILLING ME MONTHLY.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Tech is iffy, nonexistent customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know what happened here, but technical problems and poor customer support.

I used to love this app. Now, no benefits at all. Very sad.

"Terrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Email tracking, local presence calling, analytics

What do you dislike?

Beware. After 3 attempts to contact their sales team to demo their enterprise software, we decided to move to another company. I would have more response from a fence post... Upon canceling our month to month subscription Tout immediately shut everyone out of their accounts before our current billing period was over?! I messaged the support team who were responsive but they only reactivated my account, not the rest of the sales team. After multiple emails last week Tout went dark on me and come this Monday they've shut me out. Plenty of other options out there with much better customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you get the enterprise version which I used in a previous company, the product is good. Unfortunately it seems after getting acquired they're all over the map when it comes to service. What kind of company(clearly Tout) deactivates a customers account before their current billing period isn't even over. Honestly I'd go with the many other companies out their. We ended up choosing Outreach. At least their sales team reaches back out to when you request a demo. Your loss ToutApp....

Pushing activities into Salesforce. Email tracking and analytics. Cons outweigh the Pros!

ToutApp review by Myles D.
Myles D.

"Good not great."

What do you like best?

It's simple & straightforward - does the trick if you're looking for something to just track an e-mail or house templates.

What do you dislike?

It's unreliable. It's often down because of problems on their end. Makes you log-in frequently - small point, but it's annoying when you're in the zone. It does not automatically log incoming e-mails. The send later feature has failed on me a few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yesware is more expensive, but worth it if you have the budget. A great piece of Yesware is that it allows you to work just out of Gmail/ and puts SFDC in your Gmail window - saves a ton of time bouncing between tabs on your browser.

e-mail tracking, templates, monitoring engagement, etc.

"Making my life easier"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to create a group and upload a CSV into that group. Love the live feed in my gmail so I have peace of mind that a client has received my email and can refer back to it when on a call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it pops up that I have too many groups...but my colleague has far more. When I log out and back in the problem seems to have gone away.

Besides a few bugs like the above I have no real dislikes.

Gives me more time to focus on the people I know who opened my email and clicked through, rather than waste my time bothering with folks who decide to just delete my email.

ToutApp review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"Stop typing emails "

What do you like best?

The ability to setup personalized campaigns, as if you are your own marketing department. This allows you to spend more time on the tasks that will help you make your number.

What do you dislike?

The system can get very crowded with sharing emails/campaigns/templates/analytics. It is sometimes difficult to decipher what is working across the teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize your Account Manager and training as much as possible. Tout's updates go out automatically and can take you by surprise if you have not kept up to date on release cycles.

Automating some of the outbound prospecting activities. Organizing outreach timelines and standardizing that approach across the SDR team.

ToutApp review by Administrator

"Great app in theory - but not so accurate in reality"

What do you like best?

Toutapp is very sales focused I enjoy the following:

Very helpful support team

Great content from their team - they seem very focused on helping you make more sales

The actual app is easy enough - chrome extension and send via gmail (in case of using via gmail)

Log in to the app and view email tracking info

Template tracking and management works well

The toutapp pop up shows information in an easy to understand manner good for staying on top of your leads

What do you dislike?

The admin panel is a bit confusing at time - administrating users (if I am being picky)

The pricing is very steep very compared to rivals

The system crashes a lot and support cannot do much other than apologise - in the begining (3+ years ago this was quiet a bit but it has gotten better)

The most part - if you are able to forgive the above: The tracking information is wrong almost 35% of the time. It sometimes says read when the person has not read the email and similar.

This issue might be slightly out of toutapp's control as it depends on the email server receiving the email. But my point is - you spend all this money and the system may not be accurate 35% of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the app fully, test the tracking ability for your industry - make sure it works well with the type of clients you mostly email.

The template management system is good, the toutapp team are always trying to improve but thinking long term many CRM's are incorporating what toutapp does - so maybe your CRM might already have email tracking and lead analytics.

We were one of the early users of this software so maybe most of my issues have now been resolved. The CEO was a helpful chap in the early days he would get on to technical issues via skype. This says a lot about their dedication and commitment.

Tracking emails to leads, timing calls well. Getting the sales team to be on top of the game by being able to monitor their own activity.

Monitoring overall email engagement and success with templates. My objectives were reached which is why I rate toutapp 6 out of 10.

ToutApp review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"From Salesloft to Toutapp- Upgrade for sure!"

What do you like best?

The first thing I noticed compared to other products like this, such as Salesloft, was how fast and smooth this was. there wasn't any lag time like the others. I also loved how nicely Toutapp integrates with Salesloft and Gmail. The layout and interface of all the data is very simple and easy-to-use, making for a great user experience. I also am able to analyze the metrics and results of my email campaigns. I love how Toutapp allows me to organize the metrics by email campaign and also by template.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Toutapp, but there are some features that can be added or modified that would increase productivity.

1. I would like to see the email replies from my leads and contacts added to Toutapp somehow, because this would allow for a more centralized experience and reduce the amount of time I have to spend switching to other apps.

2. Another feature that would increase performance and save time is adding the ability to see leads' phone numbers in "conversations > sent > columns to display". All that would need to be done is add "phone #s" as a clickable option from the menu under "Columns to Display. Note, this isn't too much of a problem because "phone #s" is a column option under the relationships tab. that said, placing it under the "conversations > sent" tab would allow us to view the phone numbers of leads that have been sent an one-off, i.e., not part of a group.

These things are minor and certainly small in comparison to the overall function and performance enhancement that Toutapp allows its user.

Thanks Toutapp!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it Toutapp! I have tried Salesloft, Found.ly, Replyapp, and Outreach. I found that Toutapp outperformed all other products that I tried at a price point that is lower than the rest.

Toutapp helps our agency increase productivity, performance, and success by solving the following problems:

1. Personalization allows us to easily send bulk emails, while still maintaining a certain level of personalization, which we have found key to successful email campaigns.

2. Analytics gives us valuable insights into what works and what doesn't by offering key metrics and analytics on all the emails we send.

3. Reporting saves us time from mundane and monotonous weekly/monthly reporting because it has useful report features built in to the app.

4. Integration helps reduce the amount of information and data we have to track in separate excel files, thus freeing up more time to do the work that matters most.

ToutApp review by Marissa C.
Marissa C.

"Excellent Tool to Increase Efficiency of Sales Team!"

What do you like best?

ToutApp makes it very easy to share templates amongst the sales team, while providing informative analytics to give insight into the templates that are successful, as well as those that need improvement. It's very helpful to see which subject lines are getting opens and which links are being clicked so that we can continuously tweak our templates to improve those numbers. It also increases the number of people that our sales team is able email in a day, so we are not only getting valuable information, but we are also getting more touches everyday.

What do you dislike?

Our entire team uses Macs, so we were a little bummed to find out that ToutApp does not integrate with MacMail or Outlook for Mac, but we're hoping that comes out in a new update. Since we use Salesforce, we are able to do everything we need to directly from Salesforce, so we are still able to get the full functionality without our email integration. Sending to a group is very helpful; however, the way that we have to do so by uploading individual contacts to ToutApp first is not efficient at all and almost defeats the purpose of sending a group email. This feature definitely needs some work, but even with that issue, we still send more emails than we did before using ToutApp. Additionally, we do experience glitches in the system pretty often, which can be frustrating when it effects our workflow. However, once I report the issue it is always resolved relatively quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful tool to increase efficiency and track success of the templates in use! I would definitely recommend this tool to those looking to boost their sales!

We really wanted to find a way to increase efficiency in our sales team by increasing the number of people that they were able to contact in the same amount of time. ToutApp has definitely helped us achieve this. Since you can schedule emails to be sent out later, we are even able to send email throughout the evening when we're no longer in the office.

ToutApp review by Becky D.
Becky D.

"Sales Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

Toutapp allows me to manage my outbound efforts more efficiently. I can see in real time who is opening, clicking, and engaged with my emails. Analytics are great as well to measure effectiveness of messages. The template section in the tool allows me to share things that are working with my peers around the Globe.

What do you dislike?

Large updates happen often without prompting. Also the Outlook plug often is not consistent which results in loss of productivity trying to get it on track.

Toutapp allows me to understand if the prospect got the email or not, prior to Toutapp I had no idea if they even got the message without the tracking. The other benefit is the open forum that my peers can view what I am doing and what they are doing. Allowing for easy collaboration.

ToutApp review by Sam D.
Sam D.

"Love the scheduling feature and the tracking feature"

What do you like best?

I really like having the ability to schedule my emails to go out at a certain time. I also like to be able to track when they open my email. It's very helpful to know if my emails are getting read or just getting deleted. The support officers are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The tracking isn't 100% accurate. I'm not sure how the technology works but I wish it was more accurate.

The app shows if someone has replied but it doesn't show the reply. I have to go to my Gmail to see the reply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tracking ability is helpful as well as the ability to schedule emails. You can also create templates and send out campaigns. I've had some success with it. The feature works well anyway.

I schedule my emails to go out first thing the following morning so it's right in my prospects' inboxs when the get in to work in the morning.

The tracking helps me to know if the email address I have is correct or not.

I recently used the app to send out emails to all my current customers. I emailed everyone to let them know of a new integration we are offering. I used the app to automatically send out a follow-up email a few days later. The app will automatically opt recipients out of the follow up email if the recipient replies. It was very helpful and saved a lot of time.

ToutApp review by Layne L.
Layne L.

"Solid product for a growing Business Development team"

What do you like best?

Tout has been a great product for my team at Gild. It helps us hone our messaging and track it's effectiveness throughout the campaign lifecycle.

The team at Tout is always responsive and they continue to build out new features and improvements.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a clean way to distinguish between a first reply and subsequent replies in the analytics.

There are a few places where the analytics could be more clear around what factors are used to determine the result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick the brain of your implementation team at Tout to understand how others are using the product.

There were a number of things I hadn't thought of that have been really helpful.

We are building a scalable Business Development team for a product that is significantly different, and our competitors generally only compete with a piece of our product. The challenge this creates is in how we communicate our product. We have to find ways to help each prospect understand what we do without lumping us in the same category with competitors that only offer a piece of the whole.

Tout has been valuable in understanding the impact and effectiveness of the messaging we test.

ToutApp review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Greatest resource for my job!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to create templates and put my prospects through a drip nurture campaign because it allows me to effectively reach out and call my prospects in the most efficient way possible. The amount of time I save on a daily/weekly/monthly basis really helps me focus on the key prospects that are ready to engage while also continuing to nurture and educate those that aren't quite ready.

The ToutApp solution is hands down the best one I use currently in my day-to-day business.

What do you dislike?

I wish people wouldn't respond using a different email than the one that I had set the drip nurture with. It creates a minor manual process, but that is the only part I don't like which is hard to control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The process of going through the trial phase was very easy and getting setup took very little time. It is intuitive software and our Toutapp Consultant (Brad) was very accessible and was always open to speaking with us when we had certain questions.

I'm not sure of the costs, but it is worth every penny in our business. Without it, I'm not sure I'd be as successful in my Lead Development role.

ToutApp email solves time inefficiencies and allows me to spend more time on the phones making those calls to prospects that are ready to engage and talk about their challenges.

Overall, it creates a better process for being able to manage your leads.

ToutApp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Toutapp is great. Really powerful sales tool with very good Gmail/Highrise extensions"

What do you like best?

I've tried out countless other products that offer the core features that Toutapp does: email tracking, template storage, basic reporting, basic CRM, basic personalization, Gmail integration, automated followups, and basic marketing automation. None of them has all of these features packaged as well as Toutapp for the same price.

They've been making a lot of progress building out the automation tools because I'm sure their clients are wanting this. Now you can build custom campaigns that are multi-stage sequences of messages. This is great for scheduling multiple follow up messages with one click.

What do you dislike?

When sifting through contacts in the Toutapp UI (which is a basic CRM type tool) it can be very slow and clunky. Seems like the architecture is light. However, this is *not* a core aspect of Toutapp. I do not use it as a CRM and I only occasionally need to do so, usually when changing someone's first name or something like that. I am mostly interacting with Toutapp from my Gmail via the Gmail extension, and this works perfectly.

Other minor negatives: something funny with the footer append - I can't quite customize it like I want.

Also, the Highrise integration is really excellent, except that it doesn't sync the contact's company name/position back into Highrise when a contact is added natively in Toutapp. I'm sure this is because many of their users are more Salesforce-focused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using the Highrise integration like me, you have to get used to the fact that a contact must be added in Highrise at least a few minutes before you send a Tout email to them, or else you will get duplicate contacts in Highrise. It's just a syncing thing, not a big deal.

I needed email tracking so I could see what leads were interested in my prospecting emails but hadn't responded yet. Toutapp has been extremely insightful in seeing how often and when my leads are engaging or re-engaging with my emails.

Also, anyone who has done email prospecting knows that the 3rd, 4th, and 5th followup are essential - only about half of your responders will reach out after the 1st or 2nd email. Toutapp's automation campaigns make it very easy to add people to drip campaigns that keep following up. It's even smart enough to remove them from the automation sequence when they reply or follow up.

ToutApp review by Byron B.
Byron B.

"Quick and efficient"

What do you like best?

The service was quick and the team at Tout sent me the response I needed to understand what was going wrong and why I was having difficulty. The issue turned out to be a size limitation on groups which was not allowing me to upload a CSV file. In the end, all was fixed and the information was able to get into Tout as needed. The team was helpful and friendly as always.

What do you dislike?

Ideally, putting 24-hour service in place down the road would be ideal. The ability to offer round the clock service with almost immediate response would be very helpful, particularly since we are located in Hong Kong and the time difference of 15 hours or so means that whenever I have an issue at work, it is the middle of the night for the ToutApp team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is sales and you are attempting to contact a large number of people at a time and want to maintain contact with them while keeping a track record of who you have reached and when, ToutApp is a good service and is easy to use.

The service allows me to be much more productive at work and in keeping in contact with existing and potential future clients. Like any systems, it will require you to set up your groups and templates in a way that works best for you, but once set up, it runs smoothly and everything is easy to track.

ToutApp review by Alexander P.
Alexander P.

"Instant notifications on message reading/variety of templates"

What do you like best?

-Individualized templates make e-mailing hundreds of contacts simple but still personal.

-Message receipt is useful for knowing who is reading our messages and to gauge the number of responses

-Keeping an eye on your team statistics is a good way to encourage competitiveness in the work place.

What do you dislike?

-Uploading multiple contacts via CSV is messy if you need to map custom fields. It works but sort of half way. I usually have to edit the entries afterwards. This seems more like a format limitation rather than a Toutapp problem however.

-Not a fan of gmail and outlook extensions. I think the service can be used best through the webpage/app.

I administer Toutapp for a team of about 10 people. We use the service to increase sales goals for our inside sales and remote sales employees. Being able to send hundreds of emails with one click is very beneficial not to mention time saving. It makes establishing contacts easy. The personal touch that can be added with templates makes emails appear as if they were addressed individually. This is a good way to get and keep someone's attention.

ToutApp review by Ian H.
Ian H.

"Great way to find out who your warm and hot prospects are"

What do you like best?

Foremost, I really like tout's ability to quickly preview and customize each email to EACH RECIPIENT prior to sending to a group. Even if it's something as simple as "Hope the office move went smoothly last week.", it is so easy to personalize each email, and keep the main body of the template. I also like tout's ability to manage various groups, and the ease of creating templates. I'm always adding new prospects into various groups that I've set up, because it is so quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while tout will "hiccup." I'll add a new person to tout (client or prospect), and the group says that I've added a person, but when I search for the person, sometime they don't show up until hours later. I know that person was added, but can't locate them in the group. This sometimes leads me to add the person twice. :-| It's a pretty slick and swift interface, but that glitch seems to happen once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tout is easy and effective. The more you use it, the more you benefit from it.

The biggest benefit to me is knowing who is a hot prospect. Tout's "Command Center" allows you to see activity and sort by the number of views or clicks. If someone has viewed my email a few times, I follow up with that person. Tout makes it REALLY easy to see how many tout emails you've sent that person, the dates of those emails, what email you sent them, did they view or click, etc. It's just nice having that intelligence to know what's happening out there after you hit Send!

ToutApp review by Bri W.
Bri W.

"ToutApp is a must have for sales teams"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about ToutApp is being able to see who is engaging with my emails, when they are engaging with them, and how many times they are engaging with them. Knowing when my prospects are opening my emails is a huge help in terms of getting them on the phone when I am top of mind for them. This also helps me determine my outreach efforts for each prospect.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing I have to say about ToutApp is sometimes the schedule feature can be a bit clunky to use if you are trying to set up a significant number of emails to fire off at a certain time. I would rather have this feature as is than not at all though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ToutApp is definitely my favorite of the email tracking tools out there.

I don't know how I would function anymore without ToutApp. I had an issue one day where I couldn't get my ToutApp to function properly and did not know where to start. Thankfully the issue was resolved much quicker than I anticipated (shout-out to the support team) and was able to get going again the same day.

ToutApp review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="0f1d1f6a-2da7-4be4-accc-b5c42f5bbb20">Stephan G.</span>
Stephan G.
" itemprop="name" />

"Great Tool for Sales Success!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to not only track my emails but the links I have attached in them as well. I like the integration with Salesforce and Gmail and how easy it is to set up. I also like the Live Feed because it gives you a real time view of who is looking at your emails.

What do you dislike?

On very rare occasions the Live Feed says that a prospect has replied but it turns out they haven't. Also, the throttling limit was an issue once out of the months I have been using but it was a quick fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The information it can provide is amazing. The capabilities can show exactly how effective your outbound efforts are when you're trying to reach your market.

I am able to see how effective my emails are and how small tweaks in subjects are aiding in how receptive my emails are in terms of being opened.

ToutApp review by Melinda M.
Melinda M.

"ToutApp - AE's dream tool"

What do you like best?

Ever since the release of Campaigns within Tout, my team has the ability to dramatically reduce the amount of admin work within Salesforce and double their prospecting efforts each day. This tool frees up their time to do what they enjoy doing, selling!

What do you dislike?

Because this is a new release there is a few bugs that come with it. The pros definitely outweigh the cons, and the Tout team is working hard on fixing these for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this tool for Account Executives. Does exactly what an AE needs it to do, help prospect into new accounts without all the time and admin work. More time to do what an AE loves to do best, sell!

The biggest issue for our organization and our sales people is having the time to sell while still building a pipeline. With an tool like Tout, we are starting to see the amount of time it takes to do all this admin work in Salesforce, shrink which frees up time to prospect into more account, which equals more sales.

ToutApp review by Keith W.
Keith W.

"Essential Tool for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Really takes a lot of the headache involved with email marketing out of the picture. Great analytics that allow us to see which emails are working and which ones are not. I love their Outlook add-in that gives real time data and has all of my templates in an easily accessible place to blast out when needed. It allows my team to spend less time writing emails and more time closing business. When I've emailed their support team, they resolved my issue or answered my questions very quickly. I actually enjoy getting their marketing emails (something I never thought I'd say about any company) as they always have useful info about becoming better at sales/marketing or new products they've launched. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to make their life easier.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to have any problems with them.

Better time management and more efficient email campaigns.

ToutApp review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Critical to the success of a sales team"

What do you like best?

Being able to track user engagement in real-time is an extremely valuable tool. For those who are aggressive salespeople, knowing when a people is viewing your email, followed by calling them immediately is a great way to capture someone's attention at that moment.

Templates with scheduled emails allows me to use time on other assignments and not have to worry if I am missing a critical follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Someone of the settings are a little difficult to get working. I had trouble getting my emails BCC'd to SFDC for a while. Additionally, I have yet to figure out how to get ToutApp to work after I made a new email alias. When I send email from my new alias, I get an error message that my email could not be copied to SFDC because the new email address I am sending it form does not have permission to do this task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely the best email management tool available to the market right now.

Simply put, ToutApp allows you to work smarter, not harder. I have noticed that I am now crafting emails that are more likely to be opened and engaged with after reviewing what emails have been successful.

ToutApp review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"95% there!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use solution, high adoption rate across the team. Fairly simple to use, was able to get a 55 year old colleague trained up and using the software in a day. Real time visibility into opens, location and device is extremely helpful to both SDR's and closers. Easy way to filter the signal from the noise and know who to follow up with first. Having transparency across the team to see number of emails and how you are stacking up with your emails comparatively is extremely helpful from a managerial standpoint.

What do you dislike?

Inability to limit emails to just business days. This is needed functionality in the B2B world, especially when automating inbound campaigns. Also need an approval function to segment approved templates versus non-approved templates, needing to add a review functionality for managers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Benefits realized is automating our entire inbound campaign. Being able to standardize templates across the team is very helpful, gaining more visibility into how our emails are performing. A/B testing emails with different reps, understanding what is working best, and being able to understand through the analytics tab which has a higher open rate, click through rate, or response rate so that we can make informed decisions on which to standardize on.

ToutApp review by Michele T.
Michele T.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Tout automatically tasks e-mails to Salesforce saving so much time. I love how the e-mail button shows up next to each e-mail on the pages that I am viewing this makes it easy for me to connect with clients and never leave the page that I am viewing. Niko is the best personal assistant anyone could ask for!

Tout also helps me identify when clients are interested in the e-mails that I am sending by showing the amount of clicks and views I have for each one. I utilize this data to help me prioritize my day by identifying high priority clients.

What do you dislike?

I do not know which fields in SF tout is pulling client name/business name for and sometimes they do not load. When this occurs a warning message will pop up before my e-mail is sent so I can manually enter the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use the app. A must for anyone who communicates with large groups of people.

With tout I can communicate with specific clients and document everything in my CRM in real time without adding the tasks myself. This saves hours of work each week. It also allows me to reach out to at least 50% more clients by saving me time with documentation. Tout also helps to prioritize my leads by identify those who are the most engage and shows me who hasn't opened the e-mail so I can utilize other contact methods to reach out.

ToutApp review by William F.
William F.

"ToutApp streamlines my day to day activities"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize all of my reach outs in one easy to use platform makes organizing my day to day activities much easier. Not only do I love the ability to create email templates to use in mass reach outs to prospects, but I find the task organization tool far superior to Salesforce and use it to manage all of my prospects and how/when I reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

There is still some work that needs to be done on the UI. I do find bugs in different areas of the apps and everything is not as consistent as I would like. I would like a better flow between leads, tasks, emails and tracking so things can become slightly more unified and easy to access.

Ability to reach out to more prospects with standardized messaging while focusing on the ones who are engaged in my emails.

ToutApp review by Ilan K.
Ilan K.

"Solid Tool for my Team"

What do you like best?

ToutApp is a really great tool for my SDR team; we previously used Marketo Sales Insight for our prospecting efforts but the emails had too much of a Marketing feel to them. With ToutApp, it's easy for the team to personalize and prospect at scale.

What do you dislike?

One glaring omission to this product is the inability to log incoming emails into Salesforce.com (the kind of functionality inherent to Salesforce/Outlook integration or that which appears in a tool like Cirrus Insight.

I wish one could export the analytics!

Also, we routinely hit throttling limits when using our own server to send emails.

Our Sales Development team is using ToutApp for sales drip campaigns with inbound leads and for messaging and scheduling initial meetings with our target accounts.

Our AEs have begun using the tool to set up drip nurturing for early stage engagements where a project has yet to be defined.

ToutApp review by Curtis R.
Curtis R.

"Product pretty good - customer service horrible"

What do you like best?

The platform overall is a good tool. It is most of the time easy to use and you can find what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is horrible. They are very slow to respond to email and unless you have a corporate account there is no phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need quality support look elsewhere.

email tracking and manageable consistent outreach to prospect and customers.

ToutApp review by Tom D.
Tom D.

"Some very useful features, but the UI needs works"

What do you like best?

I loved the template building feature and the ability to upload a CSV of contacts, plug them into a template and have the emails sent through my email as if I had written them all myself. Would highly recommend to smaller organizations that are trying to email 25-100 people targeted outreach. You can really personalize emails and get them out in under half an hour.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is sometime clunky. Buttons would sometimes work, sometimes not. It is also difficult to know if your emails have been sent successfully. The black on blue coloring of the site is not particularly inviting, and is quite different from their initial sign on screen. Some consistency in branding would likely give the product a more polished finish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a chat to their support team about your issues. They will be more than happy to talk through your issues and help out however they can.

Emailing small to medium sized groups of people was very easy. The dashboard summarized the outreach well and it solved the issues of emailing "via" another service by seemlessly plugging into my Gmail account with all emails being in my sent box.

ToutApp review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"ToutApp makes life easy!"

What do you like best?

Sending marketing material has never been easier- my colleagues and I are able to share campaigns and send information to current clients and prospects within seconds! I especially love the ability to determine if my emails have been opened and if the links sent have been "clicked on!"

What do you dislike?

If I had to name one thing it would be the multiple updates I receive- not that this is a terrible thing; it just adds one more thing for me to do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use; best adopted by their companies integrating it with Salesforce.

Reaching out to existing clients and new prospects to determine level of interest in our product; I benefit from knowing if my information sent is relevant by notifications that my touts have been opened and links have been clicked on- it allows for an easier follow up conversation.

ToutApp review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Love the live tracking feed but the rest is pretty useless and clunky."

What do you like best?

The live tracking feed almost like a stock ticker to help me makes call when I see opens.

What do you dislike?

The campaign feature. Very frustrating to create and automate for multiple uses. Needs to have integration with LinkedIn and some type of VoIP services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with Outreach.IO who seems to be innovating far more than ToutApp

Trying to be more effective with outreach efforts for sourcing new opportunities and engaging value prospects.

Benefits realized were only regarding understanding if prospect had opened my email or not to show me how engaged they were via link tracking / attachment opening. Very helpful for understanding engagement in that respect.

ToutApp review by Nicole T.
Nicole T.

"Bug Crash Everywhere!"

What do you like best?

The app can keep track all related communications with customers

What do you dislike?

Adding contacts is extremely difficult. Even after you add EVERY contact it is possible that information can get jumbled up, names and categories go missing, especially when you transfer contacts from one group to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read everything in the guide and help section. There are no real demonstrations, but it does help with some issues. The app works differently. everyday.

Tout helps keep all of our communications between customers and our team documented for easy reference. This is when it works, which hasn't been very often.

ToutApp review by John M.
John M.

"Toutapp: Great product for sales enablement"

What do you like best?

Campaigns and the ability to see if your emails have been read within gmail.

What do you dislike?

It's reporting never seemed to be correct, had no ability to successfully track my emails. I manually checked off who it showed had read my emails versus the stats they give you in the app and it did not make sense.

We were looking to time calls when prospects look at our emails. It worked.

ToutApp review by User in Computer Software

"Great product, with a few limitations"

What do you like best?

The accuracy of dynamic fields is very good compared to other solutions I have used. It may be because other solutions were not linked to Salesforce.com, but they still would get titles or names wrong.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people will respond to tout campaigns and not be automatically pulled from the campaign. This can be problematic when someone responds "not interested" and is sent another email after they should have been removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for its campaign capabilities

The ability to send announcement emails to many users quickly, and with reasonable accuracy.

I have used it for campaign purposes, but have since stopped because personalized emails tend to get warmer responses.

ToutApp review by Danny K.
Danny K.

"Tout offers a suitable email automation platform to sales professionals"

What do you like best?

The ability to create email campaigns for our prospects.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is clunky. They were also acquired by Marketo and have been going through some transitions over the last several months.

The biggest problem we're solving for is maintaining relevancy with our prospects via the email channel.

ToutApp review by Isaac C.
Isaac C.

"Neat. Useful. And Informative."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of adding a whole new dynamic to emails you might otherwise send with 1-way information. It's helpful to be able to see if people actually bothered opening my email. Sometimes when following up on leads, if you don't even know if your message got through, it's hard to gauge a person's interests. With ToutApp, I can quickly recover information about someone's interest without having to waste time trying to figure out where things lie.

It's a great supplement to an already strong sales practice one might be using on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

There are many things to like about ToutApp, particularly the support. However, if there is anything I find remiss, it would be the lack of instant draft saves while drafting emails on the fly through ToutApp for group delivery. It would be nice if drafts were automatically saved to prevent loss, kind of like how gmail does it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are often questions about new products and ideas. Because they are new, you don't know what to expect and whether or not it will work for you. But one of the best things about ToutApp is their customer service. Hand's down, if you ever feel something is missing or not quite right, someone will be right there to help you out.

Taking advantage of customer service will make sure you don't miss out on anything and get the most out of your experience. Not only because the App works for you. But because you genuinely will enjoy someone taking the time to help you out in a way that makes sense and affirms your value as a human being.

I'm getting real-world, real-time information on whether or not people have seen my emails. And it helps me gauge all the sooner, what is really going on on the side of the prospect. This in turn gives me the ability to be both more effective, as well as the opportunity to save time.

Sometimes, you can quickly tell when someone is wasting your time, simply by their lack of interest in responding. Also gives you a prime opportunity to get an answer over the phone when I might otherwise be effectively waiting for one via email.

ToutApp review by Heather Z.
Heather Z.

"One Platform - Thousands of Customer Touches!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create a template for my most commonly used eMail messages so the template is at my fingertips when I am in eMail and I can just click, personalize and send.

Our company standardized on Clearslide for the rest of the team, but no one uses it for customer outreach because it's hard to use. We use it daily for presentations. I like it, but it's hard to have so many tools - and they all link to salesforce so my customer account events are populated with immense contacts. I use both, but ToutApp is my primary go to for communication to customers and follow up. I love how ToutApp tracks everything.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the sales pipeline feature, it didn't offer me any value as it didn't update with my Salesforce Updates and I don't use Tout with my team so it's hard to ring a gong for just me :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you start with 2-3 campaigns and use ToutApp to support those and see how that works for you, then add in the daily templates and use them to track your routine habits / responses. If you tie it to Salesforce you will see your events populate as well - great integration.

I have an enormous contact list in Salesforce that I need to keep massaging until opportunities bubble up. I can credit ToutApp for helping me do that. I send an eMail 2-3 times a month to someone in my pipeline and I quickly receive feedback and progress towards next steps.

ToutApp review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"So far, so great"

What do you like best?

Tracking email opens

Tracking clicks on specific links within the emails I send

Templates are fantastic

Integration with Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Customer service, while very responsive, is rough at times. Some of their customer service representatives struggle to grasp technical concepts and thus don't get you answers to questions on the first go around. It's frustrating to have to explain over and over what you need answered.

Tout Outlook add-in slows navigation between folders in Outlook

Can't get all the benefits of Tout unless I send through the Tout site

Would like notifications to be improved

Admittedly, I'm not receiving all of the benefits of the app at this point because I do send most of my emails out of Outlook using the Tout add-in. That said, there have been some tremendous benefits that I've realized, enough so as to convince others in my organization to use the app.

Most importantly, it provides visibility into who has opened my emails and any interaction they take with links that I provide. Having these insights are extremely valuable.

Its integration with Salesforce has solved a number of issues. First, tracking email communication with contacts/leads is made simple (and more pleasurable than the Salesforce for Outlook add-in). Second, it has made running campaigns more pleasant. Third, I'm much better at following up wiht contacts now. One of my favorite features is the ability to set reminders. I find Salesforce tasks incredibly cumbersome.

Other benefits include Lets me know that a contact has opened an email and which links that contact clicked on.

ToutApp review by Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

"Promising concept; needs more refinements"

What do you like best?

On the whole, ToutApp is a promising tool that, with another few months or year of development has the potential to be a real productivity-booster. The overall design is clean and user-friendly especially in comparison to tools such as Salesforce. The ability to create nicely-formatted email templates, and then quickly and easily customize and send these templates en masse is very beneficial for business development reps here.

What do you dislike?

ToutApp needs to both refine it's current UI and create new some power features to make it truly game-changing, especially for power users. Examples of needed small UI refinements and tools include the ability to use the Shift and Command keys to quickly select multiple items in a list, and the ability to ensure that automatically sent follow-up emails are not sent on weekends. Examples of power features that are still missing include the ability to group and track leads by company, the ability to send follow-up emails based on more complex criteria (e.g. if no one in this organization responds to my email, send all of them the follow-up; if any person in this organization responds to my email, send none of them the follow-up), and a view that combines information from across different areas of the platform (e.g. the "Conversations" section and the "Relationships" section).

The chief business problem we're working to solve is increasing the productivity of our business development representative (inside sales) team. We have achieved this goal, though I think there are still substantial additional efficiencies to be gained.

ToutApp review by Rick L.
Rick L.

"Please don't take this away!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Tout now for about 8 months and it has made my role more effective and allowed me to focus more on hot accounts when they are active yet still touch accounts with relevant material that may be higher in the funnel. The ease of use of the UI is wonderful and while the solution is still young in its development, they are constantly adding features to make the use more effective. I hope to be able to keep this as something that I can use in every role that I transition to.

What do you dislike?

While they are adding features, gmail users get most of the goodies and Outlook is left behind in the feature category. Also, Tout does track usage, but often times it is wrong and doesn't notify you when an email is opened or has a click. So it is hard to always trust the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend the product and make sure that it applies to your team. Templates, drip campaigns, email tracking and the connectivity to SalesForce makes this application a wonderful solution for sales teams who are prospecting and nurturing large pipelines where time management is crucial to your success.

In a sales environment where the sales process is starting far before a buyer actually enters the sales cycle, Tout allows you to open your breadth of prospecting spread and nurture prospects far ahead of their buying time frame without consuming too much of my time. Also, it gives me the real time information of activity within an account that allows me to move quickly on an account that is showing engagement with my emails.

ToutApp review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"This is my first experience with a product like Tout and I couldn't do my job without it."

What do you like best?

I think it is great that I can bring in statistics in about which emails are being sent, viewed and clicked. There is nothing worse than not knowing if you are sending out 100's of emails that are not reaching your audience. This creates a better experience for me in sales as well as my prospect. By being able to learn from my sent emails I can build emails that actually intrigue a prospects interest.

What do you dislike?

Tout, like all technologies is not without its down-time. In the grand scheme of things, and working for a tech company myself, theirs isn't that bad. While annoying at the time because it slows up my workflow, my workflow would be horrible without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Changes the sales process completely. Easy adjustment too. If someone doesn't want to use it in your organization they don't have to. But they miss out on the power of the application then. I wasn't involved in the implementation process so I can't comment on that but I know that the day-to-day functionality is great. Good Luck!

Slowly eliminating poor template emails that are not receiving the responses needed. This also gives a great place to manage general templates when you need to be efficient. I have seen my productivity increase and I am able to better judge hot leads based off of their interest in my emails.

ToutApp review by Ben W.
Ben W.

"Huge time saver for a Salesforce.com user!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create and utilize email templates, love the tracking functionality that allows me to see how prospects are interacting with my content.

Favorite feature: Niko. It allows me to create leads/contacts in Salesforce directly from GMAIL or LinkedIn. Huge time saver since I'm commonly being introduced to folks via email. Allows me to keep Salesforce up-to-date without constantly navigating back-and-forth between windows.

What do you dislike?

One area of improvement: ToutApp only has basic calendar scheduling functionality. I can add my available times to an email based on my calendar, but it does not allow me to adjust time zones or allow prospects to "book a meeting" based on my availability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is growing, or a heavy-focus on business development, you need to look into ToutApp. ToutApp has made it easy for onboarding new reps because they have prospecting content at their fingertips that is tailored. It's helped drive productivity much earlier.

Saving a boat-load of time emailing and in an administrative capacity. Makes it easy to see if my prospecting efforts (as well as engagement during an opportunity) are working. Also - since email templates can be shared across the team - I find myself utilizing templates that my peers have created.

ToutApp review by Jady M.
Jady M.

"Toutapp increases productivity "

What do you like best?

Being that I use tout every single day, I really like that I can track how many times someone has opened my email, if they've clicked on a hyperlink and if theres an attachment, it will show what pages they've viewed. It's made strategically stalking much more easy and effective. I also like that I can create groups which helps with organization, especially if you're sending 500+ emails a week and having the ability to remove or "unsubscribe" a contact with a click of a button. Also, creating templates and sharing them is not only ridiculously easy but makes for a streamlined process across the team. I like that it's not overcomplicated and can be understood as to how to operate within 10 minutes of playing around with it. The support team is responsive and very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like when using a hyper link or the "Add Content" feature, it shows that it's being sent through tout on the other persons end. The analytics are hit and miss, I personally don't pay attention to them because they're not always correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer.

Tout is idiot proof, it's very easy to navigate and simplifies the process of sending mass email campaigns. To be frank, if tout were to disappear tomorrow, I would be super stressed at the thought of finding a tool that would compare. It has made me much more productive, organized and strategic with my daily duties.

ToutApp review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"I have used this everyday for almost a year now"

What do you like best?

The best feature that I utilize most is the "Live Feed" view where you can see who viewed, and/or clicked your email in real time. The user interface is really intuitive as well and it allows you to manage several email groups at a time while telling you other helpful info about each contact within a group. For example; how many emails they have received, their link to salesforce, and other groups they belong to.

What do you dislike?

The support staff for ToutApp is very quick to respond. However, in my experience their support staff is not very knowledgable and can put you in circles to get things resolved. Without exaggeration I have sent at least 2-4 tickets with the same or different support staff members to resolve a single issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say determine what features you will need that is most relevant to your business model and do your research. Their are several email applications available today with strong features and integrations.

This tool is great to use for identifying quality leads among a large prospect list if utilized properly.

ToutApp review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

I love how you can use tout to measure engagement from email viewers to then help you organize and target specific leads. It is extremely effective at helping me save time and company resources. I also like how you are able to see what was successful for others.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is how sometimes it doesn't keep people from receiving follow up emails even when you click the "do not send follow up" button for when the person responds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like tout is trying to become like salesforce....

I am trying to connect with the best person at a company and send meaningful content to many people, yet still interact in a personal way. Tout lets me do just that.

ToutApp review by Devon A.
Devon A.

"ToutApp"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I've been using ToutApp in my last two roles and have been very pleased with the tool. Its just easy to use. Email marketing/sales outreach is an ongoing journey for my team and ToutApp helps us stay engaged with a diverse group of prospects through drip campaigns. The new "click to call" feature is an added bonus, and great to use as well. Scheduling emails is another feature I use all the time. "Set and forget" allows you to focus your energy on engaged prospects while campaigns are automatically sent out at designated times.

What do you dislike?

One thing you cannot do, I believe, is pull contacts out of Tout. For instance, I would like to be able to pull a report of everyone who clicked/viewed my email in order to stay on top of engaged prospects.

Without ToutApp we would not be reaching the large number of prospects with the visibility on engagement that we have through the tool. I can focus on people that have interacted with the email,link, video, that I've sent so I know that they have some sort of curiosity to what I am sharing/communicating to them.

ToutApp review by Rémi C.
Rémi C.

"Great tool for automated prospecting and follow-up!"

What do you like best?

ToutApp allows you to simply automate your emails for prospecting purpose and follow-ups. You can easily create killer templates you can share with your team. You can track performance of your templates and then adjust them to improve efficiency.

What do you dislike?

The main problem I face is that the links for attached files work pretty randomly. I have set up different templates with attached files within a ToutApp url link. People cannot always open it (404 error message) even if it is the sames templates I use for months. Another point is I do not want to send automùated emails during the weekends, but when you plan your drips on a 3 day basis, when you send an email on wed / thurs some emails will be planned to be sent out during the weekend. To avoid this, I can postpone the sending date to the next monday but it is very time consuming as I need to do it manually for each one of them. I would love a functionality to help us deal with that very quickly (the possibility to select multiple messages and choose an option like "postpone sending date to ...".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about removing people from our drips when they send you an email!

I save time because I do not spend hours to write emails anymore. Everything is under control with Tout. I can improve my productivity, ensure better follow up, and focus on other tasks.

ToutApp review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"ToutApp is the best thing that's happened to our inside sales team"

What do you like best?

I love the automation of my email campaigns and follow up.

Previously we were using spreadsheets and painful labor intensive means, taking at least an hour out of each working day to review open rates and rescheduling of follow ups emails and calls.

WIth Tout we can set up email blasts months at a time and just watch the responses and open rate flow through.

The analytic page gives us a personal and team view of top reps and email activity which means when somethings not working we can jump and and tweak it for maximum results on efforts.

The live feed is great for real time activity we can see exactly when someone has open our emails and attachments. Giving us the ability to talk to prospects when our content is fresh in their mind sometime swhen they are still reading it.

What do you dislike?

The user interface still needs a bit of work. It sometimes can be slow to refresh and searches are not always correct. I defense of this comment in the time we have been using this tool it has had some significant changes and moves forward all of which have been useful to us on day to day usage and are in no doubts it will continue to improve.

Also our account manager is in the US and we are in the UK so there can be a time lag in communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great especially if you are integrating with Salesforce.

Emailing one to many with set templates across the team so our messaging although no generic is consistent.

The customization of email campaigns and groups freeing up time to be talking to customers.

The granular detail of the read and response rates on our messaging to keep our content and messaging fresh, current and i line with what is working opposed to what we think is working.

ToutApp review by Rob L.
Rob L.

"ToutApp - An SDR's Dream"

What do you like best?

The comprehensive suite of products makes ToutApp the go-to platform for SDR outreach. I wouldn't start an SDR team without having utilization of Tout as a part of the outbound strategy.

What do you dislike?

Like any startup, or SaaS tool in general, there will be some bugs and kinks - but they get ironed out right away. I also submit a ticket on any issue that arises - Tout actually welcomes the feedback instead of blaming everything on user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't really bother with the others. It's the best outreach tool in the marketplace. And I've had to vet dozens of these types of tools for 4 organizations over the last few years.

Running a lean business means keeping headcount reasonably low while maintaining a high level of output. Tout makes SDRs look like superheroes with not just the volume of outreach but the quality insights into the marketplace that the analytics provide.

ToutApp review by Duy N.
Duy N.

"Exceptionally Responsive Salesteam"

What do you like best?

Aside from a very friendly sales staff, I really like Tout's integration with Salesforce and Outlook. The active, live syncing of information between these three platforms increases my efficiency workflow automation and saves my team a bunch of time! Additionally, the user interface is, by far, among best in class!

What do you dislike?

There has been very little complaint from my team in our trial of ToutApp. We're happy with the product and would recommend it to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose ToutApp among several because of its exceptional depth of integration with both Outlook and Salesforce. Its pricing, while more expensive than the basic mass emailing service, adds much needed tracking of contacts and of our communication with those contacts as we move through a work cycle. The system is agile enough for added customization while maintaining interface simplicity. Thus, in consideration of its totality, ToutApp is a bargain!

ToutApp was the best among several CRM options we explored that would feature a deal flow for an executive search business, combine both outreach automation and workflow tracking, has a simple interface and is scalable.

ToutApp review by Brian Z.
Brian Z.

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

The ability to create and sync templates with Gmail is fantastic. But even better is the integration with Salesforce.com to automatically log emails in Salesforce when sending them through gmail. This has saved me a huge amount of time and my productivity has risen substantially.

What do you dislike?

Compared with other email tracking software I have used, the notification I receive when someone views my email is delayed. I am notified much more quickly with other tracking systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your must-haves work really, really well in Tout. If aspects of your email communications are more important than others, make sure you prioritize them before starting a trial.

The efficiencies of the platform enable my team to get more done each day. It also allows us to collaborate in a way that makes the content we generate and share with each other inform best practices and tailor our specific procedures to better meet the needs of our clients.

ToutApp review by Michael V.
Michael V.

"Easy outbound sales cadence + Gmail integration"

What do you like best?

ToutApp's Gmail integration is one of the my most used features. I am able to compose and email in Gmail, pulling from templates I have stored in ToutApp that are already linked to future follow ups. Additionally, I use ToutApps email scheduling feature to pre-write follow up emails while the content of our call is fresh on my mind.

What do you dislike?

ToutApp isn't as strong in their reporting for my specific use. I would like to know how many emails I am sending out on a campaign per day, their response rates, etc based on different factors like time of day and day of week on a specific template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ToutApp is a great alternative to more expensive outbound email platforms + it's much easier to use in other areas of your business as well.

Personalized outbound email prospecting. It's like cold calling but through email. I've been able to land 10 additional calls this month due to the automated followups i schedule through ToutApp

ToutApp review by Rene P.
Rene P.

"A highly useful application that makes sales more efficient"

What do you like best?

I have been using ToutApp for about a year now and it has transformed the way I work. I do sales and business development for my clients and use this application on a daily basis. This has allowed me to contact a much larger volume of potential clients in a more personalized way. Formerly, I was unable to do this. Moreover, this has allowed me to be much more efficient and saves me time, which is my most valuable commodity. Before, I was copying/pasting email messages which was quite time consuming. Now, I can use templates and reach a large audience with the click of a few buttons. The other function that is really useful to me is the live tracking of emails I send out. Now I can see in real time who has opened my emails and when. This is great for the follow up calls I make and has allowed me to develop new relationships and get new business. Lastly, the fact that this synchronizes with my CRM (HighriseHQ) is huge. I can click on any contact I have and see what emails have gone out and come in. This is very important for me when I do follow up calls and to simply remember what I have done with any one contact.

What do you dislike?

I would not say there is anything I dislike. There is always room for improvement and for additional features and capabilities, but nothing that impedes my business development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it because you have nothing to lose.

This product helps you save time and reach more people in a personalized way - and tracks your communications to see who you should follow up with.

I develop new business for my clients to increase revenue and boost profitability.

The benefit is clear: additional revenue.

ToutApp review by Luis F.
Luis F.

"Awesome tool for our SDR team!"

What do you like best?

Love being able to create templates and measure their effectiveness through analytics. Although it's fun and important to see if the prospect has seen or clicked in the email, creating, sharing, and using templates seems to work well for our team. It also works very well with Salesforce, so that's always a plus - it's nice being able to see emails immediately updated to the prospect's SF activity and good communication between the two products.

What do you dislike?

Not much in this category. Our team has had this tool for a few months and I wish I would spend more time using all its features. Their product support was a little slow when our team was having issues with the Push to Tout button on Salesforce. Responses were often delayed and didn't seem like they were trying too hard to get it figured out. I would love to be able to see if the message I sent have been forwarded or if other users are looking at my email - currently only shows up as events on the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product that can certainly improve the way you prospect. Lots of great features allow for many benefits to the products.

We went from only calling prospects to using an email and call approach to our Sales Dev. team - Tout has made it much easier to do faster emails with analytics rather than spending too much time crafting one email at a time.

ToutApp review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Awesome product, love using it!"

What do you like best?

I love the up to date notifications when an email I've sent is open. I love that I can see when the people they've sent it out to open it also. It's great to have templates ready to go whenever I need them. I love that I can edit them straight from my GMail account and can label them into different categories. Makes emailing out so so much easier. Great great tool for my line of work!

What do you dislike?

I've just started to use the tool so I haven't found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool for those in sales! You can see so much and really understand what a vendor might like enough to open and respond to.

The benefits of seeing who has opened and click on something in my email is huge. Then I know how to target and get my leads information I think they will open.

ToutApp review by Tenley B.
Tenley B.

"Toutapp has increased my productivity as well as kept a pulse on hot leads"

What do you like best?

Toutapp has been a great tool when sending time sensitive emails to clients. Not only does it let me know once the email has been read, it tracks emails I've "touted" in the past to let me know if they are being opened again. This has allowed me to track leads that I may have forgotten about or assumed weren't interested after the initial conversation.

What do you dislike?

I've found Toutapp to be a tad glitchy through Microsoft Outlook, but over the past year of using the product, have seen significant upgrades to the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only is the application great but their customer service is unparalleled. It's been a great partnership and I would be lost without them!

Toutapp is helping me manage my time - spending time going after leads that have shown interest as opposed to going into conversations without any sense of where the client is in the buying process. The transparency has allowed me to contact the buyer at a specific time, while the product is on their mind, and close the deal in a short amount of time.

ToutApp review by Drew B.
Drew B.

"Salesforce and outlook integration helps me work more efficiently!"

What do you like best?

The sync with Outlook and Salesforce is great! I can send emails out quickly with the templates and put in available times on my calendar. Then when I check back on my lead in salesforce, I am able to see if they have viewed and clicked on any links in my email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to log out and log back in because it isn't working. And there have been times when the emails have been shown as viewed, but they were not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to send out hundreds of the same types of emails a day, ToutApp is great! You can have prepopulated data from Salesforce flow into the email to make it more customized to the contact you are reaching out to. You will get the reporting on those emails to help tailor you efforts to be more effective.

This is helping me do my job more efficently and smarter. The benefit of being able to see how the person has interacted with me, or what emails are most effective helps me focus on how I can best utilize my time as a Market Development Rep.

ToutApp review by Bob F.
Bob F.

"Rocky road, but getting there"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to push my leads from salesforce into ToutApp with just one click instead of having to export into csv and import via mail merge. I have been able to use most engaged sometimes to my advantage so when that works it's a feature I also find to be a plus.

What do you dislike?

The added features are nice, but we need the core functionality to always work. Sometimes simple things like opting people out of future emails if they reply or not logging activity to salesforce just doesn't happen and the explanations we've got thus far just aren't satisfying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be weary of endless features since core functionality still has many bugs.

Solving the problem of emailing thousands of potential customers in a fraction of the time it would take to manually do that. We've seen our pipeline grow and I think this is the just the tip of the iceberg in terms of overall benefits we could see down the road.

ToutApp review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Great for email tracking and housing templates"

What do you like best?

I love that you get realtime live tracking of email events - viewed, clicked, replied. I also really like that emails sync to salesforce as a completed task.

What do you dislike?

When you send emails in bulk via the template tab, a "tout" tag is added to the email that directs it to spam or a promotions tab for those using gmail. In order to send and track an email without the tout tag it has to be done one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Tout is adding features to become more of a CRM platform. The analytics/reporting capabilities are minimum as is the data collected. However, if you need a simple tool to house templates and track emails - tout is great. Is really easy to use and integrates with SalesForce which is great.

Tracking email opens is great. It helps us understand the quality of the content of our message as well as the subject lines. It also help the team save time but logging activity directly to salesforce.

ToutApp review by Carly G.
Carly G.

"Love it!! Makes my job so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love the canned email functionality and ability to share team templates. Before Tout people were using email signatures and quick parts to quickly send emails. Signatures and quick parts don't always format correctly and cannot be easily shared with a team. I also like the analytics. Being able to quickly see what emails and links are working is huge.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything I dislike about Tout. They are a start up so they can move quickly, but being a start up there are things that still need to be refined. When we first started with Tout the server would hang occasionally, but the team fixed the problem. Again, nothing I really dislike. My experience has been super positive and the only "negative" things are what I would expect from a growing software company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

- quickly sending emails to clients and prospects

- easily sharing knowledge across a large sales team

- A/B testing email content and subject lines

Biggest benefit is productivity.

ToutApp review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Will Make You Sleep Better at Night"

What do you like best?

Makes prospecting and emailing large amounts of potential leads possible. I have done it the old way of one, by one email and after a product like Tout, there is no going back. Send out emails anytime with targeted groups and templates. The support team is very helpful. When there are issues, they do a great job at trying to assist in anyway they can. They also are very friendly.

What do you dislike?

It is a little buggy, but the company is trying to grow at a very quick rate and it is understandable. It will most likely iron out all the little bugs soon enough.

- Cuts prospecting time by allowing me to pull emails and other info straight from a prospect's website

- Add prospects to custom groups that I can mass email at once, or go in and individually personalize

- Has an Analytics page that helps to see where the rest of my team is at and where I stand.

- Syncs well with Salesforce so there is no need for redundant data entry.

ToutApp review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Not Perfect, Still Integral to What I Do"

What do you like best?

The ability to see who is opening the emails (or not) and whether they clicked the included links, the Gmail integration that allows you to Tout emails without having to go to their site, the ability to schedule emails to send in advance, the ease of storing and retrieving templates, then altering those templates. The ability to go to someone's profile and easily see the emails you've sent them is extremely helpful. I like that I can select a template and have it automatically fill in the personal info for the people I'm emailing, then go to each individual email and taylor it to the person I'm contacting.

What do you dislike?

It can run slowly, particularly in Gmail. Tracking isn't always reliable, or doesn't seem to be at least. Scheduling emails to send at a certain time can be unclear because of time zones. I've had issues where certain emails just won't send and are 'in process' for days. That it says 'via Toutapp' when you send from their site sucks. If you could have subcategories or sub-versions of an email template – ie one you would send to Marketing versus one for Sales or IT – would be helpful.

The ability to figure out how successful my emails are, the ability to send emails at the best hours of the day, the ability to organize my outreach and keep track of who I'm emailing at any given time and where I'm at in that process.

ToutApp review by James B.
James B.

"Great Software for Sales"

What do you like best?

I love how you can track all the emails being sent, the Tout Dashboard makes it very easy for me to look at my day to day productivity!!

What do you dislike?

Firstly, Tout can be really buggy at times especially with the Tout Outlook integration, it makes my outlook crash sometimes, it also makes it very slow.

Secondly, if you use e-mail as a primary/secondary sales communication tool within your organization and want to give your sales team the data they need without having to go through Marketing or IT I highly recommend this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this product

ToutApp is cool. If I wasn’t spending way too much money on Hubspot, this would be a perfect sales tool.

ToutApp is a feature rich and cost effective enhancement to the business email client you already use. It’s designed for the sales professional and integrates easily with Salesforce.com. Used properly, it can greatly increase the efficiency and effectiveness in an area where everyone (and salespeople in particular) spends much of their day.

In sales our team constantly uses e-mail as a prime form of communication. Most of the time we are not sure if we are being a pest or are actually getting genuine interest from the customer. Without Toutapp you can only gage a customers interest by their response there e-mail, but with Toutapp I can see how interested/engaged they are with our product.

The template feature also saves a lot of time in the sales process. We can avoid writing the same e-mail over and over while also sending an e-mail to multiple people all at once.

ToutApp review by Kate P.
Kate P.

"I use tout integration with Salesforce to manage my prospects and clients"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see who reads my emails, and who clicks on links within the emails. the live feed is great because it connects directly to my outlook and allows me to see everything from one easy place. I also like how I can organize my email templates in separate folders for easy viewing,

What do you dislike?

at my company, if we don't work a lead within 45 days, after the 45th day it's opened up to the rest of the team to take over. Sometimes tout doesn't sync the length of no contact when it sends an email like it's supposed to, therefor creating double the work for me to go back into the lead to check. I also have to refresh the live feed daily and restart outlook to make sure it's displaying the most current data.

When someone clicks on 'purchase', i'm able to call them right away. Sometimes, however, just because someone is reading my emails doesn't mean they are interested- for instance if they are clicking on the website, they might be looking for an unsubscribe button. Regardless, it's good to know these things so I can follow up appropriately.

ToutApp review by Lynne L.
Lynne L.

"TOUT helps me connect to my customers "

What do you like best?

I am glad that I can email multiple people at once with the same message

What do you dislike?

I wish it was integrated with our CRM - SAGE

Being able to email a large group of contacts and being able to see if the email was opened is also nice.

ToutApp review by Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

"Outbound Outreach"

What do you like best?

I like that I can push contacts from Salesforce to create a new group in Tout App. I then edit the group's name as the Account name and from there I can blast out an email template, customize it if need be, to multiple contacts within a single account. This is extremely helpful for my outbound outreach.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are glitchy. My live feed doesn't always sync up and the Analytics dashboard is delayed. I recently ran an analysis on how many touches I need per account per quarter. It would be great to have those filters available in the analytics so I can make sure I am on track for hitting my goal.

I never had an interactive email tracking tool before. Tout App is providing insight on to which emails are being viewed and engaged with. This helps me prioritize who to follow up with and call.

ToutApp review by User in Computer Software

"Tracking emails, salesforce integration, scheduling emails"

What do you like best?

Being able to track when/where an email was being viewed - this was super helpful especially when knowing where they were being viewed (when emails were forwarded on).

I also loved the tout SFDC integration- everything would log automatically without having to press a button.

What do you dislike?

I felt like tout was constantly getting disconnected from my Gmail and I would have to connect it every morning. I also felt like after they updated tout, the scheduling feature was hard to use for mass emails.

Biggest benefit for me was that I could track exactly when prospects or existing customers were looking at emails so I could know exactly when they're at their desk and at their phone.

ToutApp review by Topher M.
Topher M.

"Great for monitoring template success and reviewing history with prospects"

What do you like best?

I like being able to have built-in template analytics to be able to view the success rates and be scientific about the emails I send. I also like the ability to view the interaction that has occurred on my emails. It give me some more context when following up with people.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how many templates show up (every single template that has been shared in the sales org appears). I would prefer it to be organized better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide whether you are doing enough volume of outreach via email for it to be worthwhile. It depends on how much potential revenue you have to come from email interactions.

Solving the problem of staying on top of prospects and being able to reach out quickly and effectively. I've increased the volume of email responses (partly by sending more emails, partly by having a higher response rate).

ToutApp review by Holly R.
Holly R.

"This has been a great product. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can see when someone views my email and if they click on a link. I use it for emails where I send it to a group for example I send my monthly newsletter to 800 people. The analytic s is helpful. Customer service is great too. They respond quickly and fix anything that needs fixing or answer questions.

What do you dislike?

Have had a problem with some email addresses not being sent out on mass emails and resending. Also the analytics disappear after a month so I can't track later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't understand why everyone wouldn't want to use it!

Keeping in touch with prospects by using a monthly email through tout ap.

ToutApp review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Email blasts simplified!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can make templates to send out for email blasts and track the results

What do you dislike?

I hate the font that doesnt format properly so the text looks off from what I originally want

Simplifies email blasts to potential prospects

ToutApp review by Casey O.
Casey O.

"Once the kinks are worked out, this will be amazing"

What do you like best?

Once things are set up and you handle a bit of legwork, this can handle a tremendous amount of items towards email campaigns. It almost seems too easy. Contacts are found through the app syncing up with social media accounts so you save hours of research as well.

What do you dislike?

It is not yet perfect with tracking and it has been confirmed some things disappeared. For example, I sent 200 emails, 7 went undelivered and went unaccounted for, and it was very manual tracking down which 7.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely worth the purchase. I would also say don't blindly trust everything when you hit the green button to send out campaigns. Stuff gets lost and is not 100% accurate with tracking.

The customer support is AMAZING.

ToutApp solves our problem of attacking things in bulk. We don't have time to research and contact in small chunks at this time and Tout really lives up to the hype.

ToutApp review by Debi L K.
Debi L K.

"Good enough"

What do you like best?

I like the specifics on where and what device the email was opened. The live feed is great so my inbox isn't junked up with notifications.

What do you dislike?

Analytics only show opens that happened on the emails sent that day, opened that day. Have to go through live feed to see if someone opened emails sent on a previous day.

I get to jump on the prospects while they are at their desk checking their inbox. I also get to verify their location to see it matches with my database info

ToutApp review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Productivity Powerhouse"

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule emails to send at a specific time, without being in front of your computer, is huge. This feature allows me to queue up prospecting emails at a time that's convenient for me and set them to send at times when prospects are more likely to open them. I also love the ability to group contacts and add custom fields to email templates. The analytics give you visibility into who's engaging with your emails so you can focus on the warmer contacts.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I was never able to get the Outlook plugin to work. I can still get all the functionality I need through the web app, but it'd be nice to have it integrated directly into my email without unacceptable lag. With that said, their support team worked with me closely to try and solve the issue--they're second to none.

Marketing automation for salespeople. Toutapp makes me much more productive and efficient and allows me to focus my time on higher value activities which directly results in driving more revenue.

ToutApp review by Alex J.
Alex J.

"General Review - Inside Sales"

What do you like best?

Tout App is great. The scheduled e-mail, tracking, custom template design, and many other features help me do my job, and exceed my sales targets. Although these aspects of Tout are very impressive, I am amazed with their customer service. I did not have an issue with the product, merely a question and I was answered by a customer service representative in a short-period of time. Once I was contacted, the customer service rep helped me through the problem from start to finish, answering e-mails very quickly and effectively. I recommend this product for and inside sales team, it is a great way to track and write persuasive e-mails and increase your productivity and overall sales success rates.

Thanks Tout! Keep up the great work :)

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change about Tout is the ability to see whether an e-mail has been replied to. I believe this feature is available on iOS but not for Windows. When I inquired about the feature, I was quickly answered and notified that the feature is unavailable, but they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo and read reviews online. Also inquire about the full range of services Tout offers. (free webinars, articles online). Tout app positions itself as a thought leader, use the application fully.

The greatest benefit for me is setting up e-mail chains. This eliminates the time it takes to type out standard follow up e-mails to potential leads. I also enjoy the tracking features as it gives me insight into when/how/who to follow up with at any given time.

ToutApp review by User in Internet

"Toutapp Makes Sales Prospecting & Everyday Processes Better"

What do you like best?

The outlook integration-content, opens..

What do you dislike?

Success can't be tracked in outlook, it would be helpful for outlook users to be able to see success from an admin perspective

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an outlook user, Toutapp is the best application to use. Looking at the other products on the market, none of them have the level of integration that Toutapp has. Also-depending on features, toutapp has a great team function where templates can be shared and rated, and this helps with team collaboration and seeing which emails are getting the best response rates.

I needed to reach more people in less time and Tout helped me automate a 12-touch prospect campaign. I also needed to follow up and nurture prospects so they don't forget me-rather than just generic marketing jargon. It's also so easy to attach TC's and whitepapers as they are added to the content section-in one click I can add assets to my email. The best is watching people open your email in real time and click throughout it, thus creating more sales opportunities from calling people at the right time.

ToutApp review by Kim T.
Kim T.

"Toutapp is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Toutapp is pretty seamless to use. I ended up successfully lobbying to get it instituted across our small sales team, and everyone likes the functionality. It has helped us identify which prospects may be ready to buy, and alert us when old prospects may be warm to outreach again.

What do you dislike?

Not much, really. Seems like they fix most of the bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check around with some of the other programs and do your research before pulling the trigger on a tool, as what's right for me may not be what's right for you. Also, if company's have a trial period, use the hell out of it to see if it works.

Our business relies on a high volume of customers, and Tout allows use to reach out to more qualified prospects in a fraction of the time it would normally take. Also, the personalization functions help create mini nurture programs that reach out to prospects automatically, versus having to manual nurture with drip emails. And I like that Tout gives us the ability to test different approaches like timing of campaigns, which emails work versus which don't, etc.

ToutApp review by Michele T.
Michele T.

"Raising the bar and taking email stalking to another level"

What do you like best?

Tout really has been life changing since we've adopted the platform. Since i work in market development, i'm contacting 100+ leads a day and it's be so great to use Tout to add a little bit of strategy to get a hold of the leads that matter or are interested and actually reading my emails. I like the live feed so you can get a hold of a person that's reading your email and "concidentally" happen to call them at the same time. Salesforce and gmail integration are bomb.com.

What do you dislike?

I know it's coming in a future release, but having the option to select business days for drip campaigns would be helpful. Also sometimes it's really hard to locate templates when you're sending an email especially if you have like 20+ templates. When you're sending an email it would be nice to view and sort them by name or have sub folders within the template folders for better organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you'll won't be dissapointed

We're able to reach out to more leads on a daily basis because of the drip campaigns. #awesome It's also beneficial when i'm going through my "filler" leads to see who's actually looking at my emails and would it be worth to continue to reach out to them beyond our contact protocol

ToutApp review by Agency in Computer Software