ToutApp

ToutApp is a sales communication solution that adds a layer of tracking, templates and analytics to Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce and more.

Work for ToutApp?

Showing 314 ToutApp reviews
ToutApp review by <span>Cody L.</span>
Cody L.

Sales Email Tool

What do you like best?

I do like that you can create campaigns and templates that you are able to send and track.

What do you dislike?

The calls don't log in SFDC. Having an unsubscribe link in your email signature shows that it is a campaign email. The plugins pop up all over the place. I can get false positives when I open my own emails or when a colleague opens one. Local Presence calls are a black hole and do not come back to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely going in the right direction, although not all there. I would consider looking at a number of tools on the market to see what makes the most sense. In some cases, this may be all you need.

It gives me an increase in visibility in the Sales process and what some of my contacts are doing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ToutApp
ToutApp review by <span>Zach H.</span>
Zach H.

A must have for any Account Executive

What do you like best?

There are 2 things I use daily with ToutApp, the ability to see who is looking at my emails in real time, and the templates system. The ability to see email opens in real-time has helped me secure many deals. I reach out when a prospect is looking at the email because I know it's on their mind and it makes the conversation much smoother. Also, the templates are super handy and available right in my Gmail inbox.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of much I dislike about the system. I use the SalesForce integration for sending bulk emails as well as syncing my emails that I send directly into the opp in SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an AE and want real insight into your opps from an email level it is a must have.

There a few that I am solving with ToutApp. 1. I am able to see what my prospects are doing with the data I send them in realtime which really helps with understanding how interested they are in my offerings. 2. I am auto logging all of my emails to the correct opps in SalesForce which helps with not haveing to do that manually. 3. I am able to send a targeted blast email usually about once a month when I need to.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

ToutApp review by <span>Christine C.</span>
Christine C.

Not intuitive or user friendly at all

What do you like best?

It is easier than sending emails one by one, however that is not a huge step up. The tool is cumbersome, and frustrating at times. I am both computer savvy and no stranger to marketing tools, and I would say Tout ranks relatively low when it comes to ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to navigate and you can only email a limited # of recipients at a time, which means you have to do your blast in batches. It also is very clunky. I spend more time trying to figure out how to use the tool, than I do seeing any measurable results.

Nowadays as a consumer we expect software to be intuitive and somewhat predictive (think of the Netflix and Spotify model). There is nothing predictive or intuitive about Tout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really dig into the level of support your users will receive, and ask about where the product is headed. Also, ask for a sandbox and have a variety of field users experience the software and give feedback.

The goal is to set up campaigns and mass communications to my prospects via Tout. I personally think that doing a mass email via SalesForce is much easier than Tout.

ToutApp review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

Do not buy Tout App!!! Will slow your team down!!

What do you like best?

There is nothing I really like about Tout App. It slows my team down.

What do you dislike?

1. When emails go out they go to spam

2. Have asked for help several times, set tickets and your customer service does nothing to help us

3. My team no longer trusts ToutApp, so they refuse to use it

4. We never know when emails are going out – randomly sends in the afternoons.

5. We have no control over campaigns – we pray they go out

6. The analytics are useless. We need to know more than open and click rates.

7. There is no way to customize each email for each prospect

8. We cannot set up A/B testing to measure success

9. There is no way to automate voicemail messages

10. The completed tasks and calls are not logged properly in salesforce - most are missing or create a long overdue tasks list which my team ignores

11. When we enter duplicates, it does not auto match, so we resend to the same prospects

12. We cannot add calendar selections for booking appointments

13. Your online guides are so difficult to follow, we all gave up

14. There is no way to measure team performance, beyond who sent the most emails

15. We cannot add custom fields to the subject lines

16. We cannot add prospects to a cadence at once, all needs to be done in bulk

17. We cannot integrate discover.org insights for a personalized touch

18. It does not generate tasks based on engagement

19. It slows my team down

20. We need overall more visibility and control, this does none of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy Tout App. It is a waste of money

Increase SDR productivity- it does NOT help! It slowed my team down. No one uses it.

ToutApp review by <span>Jordi T.</span>
Jordi T.

Gets the job done

What do you like best?

What I like most about ToutApp is it's ability to schedule email campaigns with multiple emails days in advance. It can get quite detailed and makes every email seem very personalized.

What do you dislike?

Two things I dislike are both the analytics and the overall "clunkiness" of the UI/UX. Both seem to be very glitchy at times and within the analytics, it does not get very customizable. You can only see up to a specific level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good software to help your email automation issues as a small team, it's perfect. I would recommend something different if you are not using Salesforce, or want the premium experience with UX/UI, support and analytics. They do lock you in for a year with a contract.

We are solving our small sales team problem. I am the only SDR in the company and Tout helps me manage, send and follow up with many of my leads automatically.

ToutApp review by <span>Mark N. H.</span>
Mark N. H.

ToutApp - nifty addition to social media accounts

What do you like best?

ToutApp provides insight and useful information on potential clients and prospects, and provides up-to-date information in apps like Gmail & Salesforce, and integrates into some of their basic functions.

What do you dislike?

The email link doesn't always work, and is somewhat annoying to show up on every page possible that has an email address, but a smile price to pay for the positives ToutApp provides

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have adopted Google Mail as your primary communication tool, ToutApp is a wonderful addition to it for sales people who prospect on the Internet.

ToutApp provides a number of useful pieces of information about prospects and clients that help me identify decision makers for business I'm trying to penetrate. Prospecting is more efficient with ToutApp, especially if you integrate it so information passes seamlessly between the various apps.

Learning about ToutApp?

* We monitor all ToutApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.