Townscript

4.9

Everything you need to make your event awesome. Event Ticketing, Event App and Promotional tools

Work for Townscript?

Learning about Townscript?

Townscript Reviews

Ask Townscript a Question
Showing 28 Townscript reviews
Townscript review by Ravi H.
Ravi H.

"Best DIY platform for Event Ticketing and Registration."

What do you like best?

Before settling for Townscript, I did a detailed research of all the available solutions in the market including some big names. I was looking for a hassle-free user friendly solution with a quick turnaround of my money. I’m most attracted by Townscript’s Do-It-Yourself solution (the first of its kind) that provides features like event hosting, event promotion, tracking, checking-in and analyzing the performance, all under the same platform.

Townscript is super user-friendly making it extremely easy to create an account and publish and manage events within minutes. Your event gets its own landing page that displays the information in a very professional and appealing manner for the customer to book tickets. All kinds of customisations like ticket types, discounts, access codes are possible with Townscript.

Townscript also offers amazing analytics and reporting features that provide real time reports for the bookings and help you analyze the success or downside for your event. This personally helped the growth business as I could analyze the sales of my business in real time and helped me taking quick decisions.

Lastly, in terms of pricing, I have not come across any other ticketing platform that charges less than Townscript. And the best thing is that there are no hidden charges. I found the payment system very flexible as it offered me to get paid at regular intervals or even on daily basis. Basically, you will not have to wait till the end of the event to get your money, which makes it financially easier for you to manage your event.

What do you dislike?

I personally have never encountered any issues with Townscript. The customer success team is available 24x7 incase I require any assistance. I actually have no negative feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best support! They care for their customers.

I run a company “Handa Ka Funda” that provides online coaching to students for CAT exam and Banking exams. I use Townscript to host and sell tickets for the courses and training sessions. I have been using Townscript for around 5 years now and have registered 15,000+ transactions.

The fact that Townscript takes an extra step for promoting my event, also aided in boosting the ticket sales for my events.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Townscript
Townscript review by Naresh Kumar Y.
Naresh Kumar Y.

"A flexible platform to gain good TRP for the Buisness"

What do you like best?

Features of the website allows oneself to do it accordingly as per the requirements with customaization and most likes thing about Townscript is their supported staff. Mr. Ankit Shah is the person who always makes room for the client to help him out perfectly and act wisely with the best solutions.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, I do not have any line to write in this coulmn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go blindly with Townscript. You will get amazing team support even from Co Founder too.

We have done so far alomost around 10 to 11 marathons with Townscript and they were always stand by to take the event on upper scale, even when other platforms rasie the hands.

If we talk about the benefit, than we must say that they taught us to do the events without sponsors.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Townscript review by Aashna J.
Aashna J.

"Easy to use, simple to understand - DIY Ticketing can't get better"

What do you like best?

The step by step process to add events is very smooth.

Help from team is almost instant

Customization is very very easy, like additional fields of data capture, adding discount codes, re-direction to website & pixels.

What do you dislike?

A couple of features can be improved:

1. The drop out notifications are currently received on mail & need to be copy pasted to an excel - a lot of waste of time. This data is extremely important and so we are willing to waste this time, but a csv download option would make things much more efficient.

We're an event company so ticketing is a major thing for us.

And operationally, Townscript has made adding events & management of tickets much more efficient.

Townscript review by Abhishek A.
Abhishek A.

"Townscript - super tool for event organisers"

What do you like best?

I like a lot of things but what stand outs is that the team is extremely accessible and are always available to help. Makes the world of a difference during crunch times.

It's also a super smooth and easy to use platform, which is helpful when you're figuring things yourself / having someone in the team set it up.

All of that, while being phenomenally cheaper and transparent - they've got my business for life.

What do you dislike?

Somehow I don't dig their UI aesthetic - but they seem to have hit a sweet spot with the consumer facing front with that aesthetic so who am I to comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to the team for any help / clarifications you need. They're ver receptive.

Fundamentally - organising events and getting the entire execution part sorted out through a platform. What they go beyond and help with is aiding us to reach a wider audience, and in promoting our events on their own as well.

Townscript review by Amit K.
Amit K.

"Most effective event management and publishing tool "

What do you like best?

The perfect convenience of publishing, monitoring and evaluating the events.The useful integrations like HTML editing, Form integrations, basic analytics and communication to event registrants with a click of a button.

Their event manager is icing on the cake- as it provides seamless check-in for event registrants through QR code scanning over the smartphone.

What do you dislike?

The payment transfer at times takes a little nudge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do not have to look for any other tool for event publishing, marketing, and tracking. Hard to find a viable alternative for Townscript in India

The tool has greatly helped us in publishing, managing and tracking our events.

Townscript review by Namrita Kaur A.
Namrita Kaur A.

"Highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - This is an easy to use self service platform. It also offers a lot of customisation.

Competitive pricing - townscript offeres competitive pricing and has no hidden costs. Their margins are lower compared to most other platforms and most of what a customer pays comes to your bank account.

Flexible and Regular Payouts - Townscript offers flexible payouts and you can get paid every alternate day if you want. The waiting time ranges from 2 minutes to 2 days.

Attractive and intuitive user interface - the easy to navigate UI and attractive colour schemes increase customer engagement and conversion rates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike about this platform.

I used townscript to sell tickets to an office event. I was able to sell all tickets fairly quickly, in fact the event was over subscribed!

Townscript review by Anjali K.
Anjali K.

"A Great and Easy solution for Managing Online Registrations."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this platform that it provides all the full access of managing the event registrations to the organizer itself. I am able to modify, cancel, edit the registrations and make refunds accordingly on my own. The reports section of the dashboard also allows to track the registrations and helps in aligning my marketing efforts accordingly.

What do you dislike?

The send announcements functionality doesn’t work for sometimes. But however the customer support team helped me out on occasions like that to connect with the customers.

I assist my organization to manage registrations for business events and corporate marathons using Townscript.

Townscript review by Shirky G.
Shirky G.

"Great Travel page"

What do you like best?

I post my company - Muddie Trails - events on Travel & Adventure page of Town Script and let me tell you I really love the overall look and feel of the page. The formatting, seperators & the booking button on the event page are pretty appealing.

The process of buying tickets is also seamless. Well done Town Script! Three cheers to you!

What do you dislike?

We cannot add multiple pictures to the event page. It helps to upload pictures that shows up like a carousel and we will have more chance to attract leads. Same goes for videos. You could allow a Youtube embedded videos on the event page.

Townscript connects us to leads who are our potential customers. My company has had decent success with Townscript, but we are looking for more.

Townscript review by Harmanjot S.
Harmanjot S.

"Best Ticketing Platform for College Events"

What do you like best?

One of the best features about Townscript is the number of customisations available in terms of discount offers, ticket types, access & discount codes. I am able to create the offers on my own and track their redemption vs the actual ticket sales that happens.

The “Reports” section provided is also very useful as it makes tracking the sales and the actual movement of money hassle free.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this ticketing platform for over an year and not faced any such issues.

I use Townscript for organizing training and workshops for college students.

Townscript review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

1. Ease of use - Unlike most other event ticketing platforms, it is self - serve. You can get started on it within a few minutes. The set up process is really simple and also offers customization.

2. Better Pricing - I am yet to come across a ticketing platform that is cheaper than Townscript. Some ticketing platforms try to get creative with their pricing with hidden costs pertaining to bank charges, service tax, convenience fees etc. The question that you should be asking is that if a customer is pays Rs. 100, how much is going to your bank account. I am very sure that the number would be highest in case of Townscript. (Though unlikely, do let me know if you come across anything cheaper - would like to explore that as well.

3. Regular Payouts - They are pretty flexible with payments. I get paid every Monday / Wednesday / Friday. That means the maximum waiting time is 2 days and the minimum could be few minutes. If a person has made a payment at 3:58 PM on Monday and the payout happens at 4:00 PM on Monday - I will receive the payment on the same day.

4. UI / UX - Colour scheme, new widget reduces the dropout rates

Team - The support team is extremely responsive and even the founders can be reached easily

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of UI / UX colour scheme but seems to work with users. Wanted them to enable listing recurring events which they just did.

Benefits - Affordability, Ease of use, DIY or self serve platform, large customer base - reach out to greater audience to sell my tickets, marketing by townscript is right on point, Promotion efforts really helped etc.

Townscript review by Vikas S.
Vikas S.

"A quick and easy platform to host an event within minutes"

What do you like best?

The best part about the platform is the ease with which it allows anyone to register, create an event, track performance by providing real-time analytics, and keep a track on the progress of the event.

What do you dislike?

There are dislikes. The team is very responsive and they understand that the customer is a priority.

I am using the platform to raise funds for a charity event that I'm doing. The platform has been good so far.

Townscript review by Mohit J.
Mohit J.

"Awesome support, Detailed admin Panel"

What do you like best?

I have tried all the event hosting platforms till date starting from meraevents, insder.in, eventshigh.com, highape, eventbrite, lbb.in, 10times.com. but the support from team & the features in a panel at TOWNSCRIPT is truly commendable. Detailed, Well-planned with all features.

What do you dislike?

They not help much in marketing your event

Embed our entire company event or single events on any website or facebook

Townscript review by Sharayu R.
Sharayu R.

"Very easy to use self-serve event ticketing and registration platform"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of creating an activity page on Townscript. It takes only 5-10 min to create / clone a new event. Secondly, I love their event mobile app to manage registrations on the go.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes as such, but they can allow the organizers to customize the order confirmation email by ourselves.

I use Townscript for organizing data science meet-ups

Townscript review by Ashwini H.
Ashwini H.

"The best platform to ensure smooth registrations "

What do you like best?

From registrations till the generation of tickets, the process is hassle-free. Even the quality of service is great. Queries are answered efficiently and effectively. The support from the team is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Townscript has not given us any chance to dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Townscript is the best. Please consider using their services soon. The quality of service is up to mark. Creates a positive difference for the event.

We are organising a conference and were facing problems with registrations. However, Townscript has made the whole process easy. We are also getting more registrations.

Townscript review by Jinal S.
Jinal S.

"Seamless event ticketing platform!"

What do you like best?

The transparency in terms of what the platform offers, and the way pricing works. Everything was straightforward and the users were happy with their experience. Definitely using Townscript for all the future events!

What do you dislike?

I was completely satisfied with the offering and services.

I used Townscript to conduct events.

Townscript review by Yash J.
Yash J.

"Townscript's functionality and user-centric approach is commendable. "

What do you like best?

The best feature in Townscript's service is that fact that they provide a dashboard with complete control over the users content. The service is extremely simplified and can be adapted to with ease. Moreover, you can easily contact the necessary managers in case of any going he's and queries.

What do you dislike?

The featured content on their website is either absent or not fully utilised. Some events and activities in the city which are unique and promising should be marketed fiercly by the company.

Simplified ticketing, marketing.

Townscript review by Sheetal Kumar A.
Sheetal Kumar A.

"Most user friendly event ticketing platform I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

Their intuitive platform and user friendly interface, and the ease of reaching the team with queries 24/7 made the entire experience very smooth.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't list recurring events but I think they've enabled it now.

I organised events for my company including employee training and employee get-aways.

Townscript review by Shubham S.
Shubham S.

"Smooth customer experience"

What do you like best?

Used Twonscript to organise a user meetup. Pre sales support was amazing by town script team. Once we started using the product, it was so self intuitive that didn't need to contact anyone during the whole process. Truly DIY.

What do you dislike?

Nothing significant.

Organising paid ticketing events smoothly . For people like me who do not do this all days of the year, townscript gives me a plug n play kind of service.

Townscript review by Manoneet S.
Manoneet S.

"Promises met expectations"

What do you like best?

The features of the platform, the transparency of the team and the way team dealt with last minute changes.

What do you dislike?

The content of website was available only in English and I'd love for Townscript to be available in different languages in different countries.

I used TS to sell tickets for my last startups events for colleagues and for team building activities. TS made the whole process very seamless.

Townscript review by Shriya N.
Shriya N.

"Good prices"

What do you like best?

I haven't come across any platform offering better prices than this, the other platform promise low but end up paying more by way of fees and charges etc.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of UI color scheme but seems to work with users.

It is affordable and offers great price, also helps us to reach a larger customer base to sell my tickets and promoting

Townscript review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Simple, intuitive and comprehensive platform for DIY event management"

What do you like best?

I was surprised at the ease with which a new user can navigate through the Townscript platform. Event management decision flows are very well set up and the team is at hand at all times for helping with any specific requests. I would recommend TS to any professional firm looking for a DIY event and ticketing platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The team was totally transparent about the commercials during initial discussions and delivered what was committed.

The biggest benefit that townscript provided was end to end visibility and control over our public event administration.

Townscript review by RAJEEV C.
RAJEEV C.

"Great team and extremely simple DIY interface."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, interface and user journey is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and MIS, only one dimensional view to reporting. There is scope for great MIS for organisers but that is not in the radar despite regular feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IMPROVE MIS AND REPORTING.

Audience Registrations and ease of managing relationship and engagement with the audience on an on-going basis.

Townscript review by Niladri C.
Niladri C.

"Great experience of Townscript"

What do you like best?

They have been able to generate some leads for the evnt and also create market awareness. The pricing and service is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is of my dislike as of now in this event

Getting delegates for the largest global devops event in India

Townscript review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Surely Recommend It!!"

What do you like best?

Simpler UI, Easy Transactions and Event Creation, Easy Data Tracking

What do you dislike?

I don't think so i have any dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really nice

Ticketing of a Non Profit Event

Townscript review by Shubham S.
Shubham S.

"A complete solution to your payment portal musings."

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, Great Platform and Awesome customer support.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced any specific drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Payment portal for my event.

Townscript review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A One stop destination for your event ticketing needs"

What do you like best?

The one fact that stood out for me was that they understood and cared for our event and accordingly designed the ticketing page despite us not instructing them.

What do you dislike?

As of now I haven't come across any particular drawback of choosing townscript

Town script has helped us bring in participants for our tournament and has made the registration quite non-monotonous

Townscript review by Hridayesh G.
Hridayesh G.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

ease of use and collecting payments from customers

What do you dislike?

there is nothing do dislike. fully satisfied.

organizing events for the company.

Townscript review by User

"Great experience. Super efficient, just what you need. "

What do you like best?

Transparent pricing, brilliant customer service and easy to use portal. Would definitely use them again.

What do you dislike?

Nothing springs to mind. I think they’re very professional overall.

I’ve been using it to organise events and

Learning about Townscript?

* We monitor all Townscript reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.