Traackr

Influencer Management Platform. Everything you need to discover your influencers, manage key relationships, and measure their impact on your business.

Work for Traackr?

Learning about Traackr?

Traackr Reviews

Ask Traackr a Question
Showing 12 Traackr reviews
Traackr review by Barry R.
Barry R.

"The best influencer research, targeting and reporting technology I've used yet"

What do you like best?

The influencer search seems to have the most rigor included and the broadest reach and ranking system. I particularly like the ranking system based on relevance. I've been with Traackr for several years now and continue to see it's solution get better and better.

What do you dislike?

I suppose evolution of a thriving product's interface comes with the territory. Traackr seems to be constantly evolving the UI which is great but means I need to pay attention more. The new features and functionality are aways an improvement so learning new tricks is worth it at the end of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Influencer marketing is not a one and done pursuit. To get the full value out of influencer marketing be prepared for the long haul and having a tool like Traackr at your side to provide feedback and help direct efforts.

Being able to focus in on the most productive and important people for any particular topic and subject matter expertise saves a ton of time and focusing on the wrong shiny objects. I'd say most organizations could focus almost solely on influencer marketing with Traackr and do fine in the marketplace, without a broad social media listening tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Traackr
Traackr review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Traackr helped build our digital influencer strategy from the ground up!"

What do you like best?

- To build out a digital influencer marketing strategy, Traackr gives you all the tools needed. The framework they've built around identification, engagement, and communication with influencers was easy to adopt and work into our model.

- Platform is extremely user friendly and has explanations and definitions throughout.

- Visualizations of data about influencers, and connections between influencers, are extremely useful and consumable.

- The team behind Traackr, as a strategic business partner, is second to none. They are always willing to go the extra mile to work with your team and make sure you're happy with your implementation

What do you dislike?

The process behind setting up analytics in the platform isn't the most obvious, but again, the Traackr team is more than willing to step in and help get you the data you need out of the platform.

Our influencer marketing efforts in the past have been primarily event-based. When we found Traackr, we were looking to extend our influencer engagement efforts into the digital space and form long-term relationships with our audience. Traackr has provided us with an easy-to-use platform to accomplish this, and we're driving more social mentions from influencers per quarter than ever before. We've also been able to take some of these relationships to the next level and partner with influencers to create original content that resonates with our audience.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Traackr review by Ben G.
Ben G.

"Smart tool but not super useful "

What do you like best?

It's a smart idea for a tool by keeping track of influencers. Great for organization.

What do you dislike?

The database of influencers isn't super impressive and i'm not sure it's something that I couldn't handle on my own with a spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore your own capabilities before jumping into a tool like this. There are tons of ways to find influencers and not sure this is the total necessary route to go if you're in need of an influencer campaign. Setting up a spreadsheet can be just as effective in managing influencers and to locate them, I've found that internet research is the best way, not a tool like this one.

Organization is the true business objective being accomplished by it. I've realized that keeping track of a ton of influencers for a campaign isn't easy but a tool like this helps manage that in great ways.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Strong Influencer Identification Tool"

What do you like best?

One of the things that stood out to me with Traackr is their commitment to customer services. I've used a lot of tools in the marketing field and they, by far, provided the best customer service. Our rep would be ready to help talk us through a project or find solutions for a challenging, niche area to explore.

What do you dislike?

I really disliked that the platform does not support boolean search queries. I understand that it was made that way to make it more user-friendly, but without the support of boolean, I felt like it took more time to build and refine queries.

I used Traackr because my agency needed a tool to identify influencers is really niche and sometimes complicated topic areas. I felt like Traackrs ability to do so was really strong.

Traackr review by Amisha G.
Amisha G.

"Traackr for Influencer marketing review "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and being able to find influencers i different regions including EMEA and some APJ. Also, being able to track results of activities is key to demonstarting the impact of influencers.

The customer service is amazing and the follow-up is fast anytime we need help. The team is able to offer advise on how to find influencers and share best practices of influencer marketing.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had the demographics feature - but that is a nice to have.

The identification of the right people for our program is key to success as well as tracking results and the impact on marketing.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Needed influencers for a quick turnaround and this did the trick!"

What do you like best?

I was in a quick pinch for identifying a handful of influencers and with a minimal investment in Traackr, we were able to get and vet the list quickly and meet our deadline! It was really easy to use and use-friendly.

What do you dislike?

It is a very basic, no-frills tool, but it's still gets the job done! It also didn't pull all of the information I was looking for for the individuals, some were missing email addresses when I needed those specifically.

We were looking to identify a group of individuals talking about a certain range of topics. We were easily able to create the query and parameters and Traackr quickly was able to spit out a list of people for us that it thought fit the parameters.

Traackr review by Administrator

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

I like having a CRM system to track influencers and seeing all of their public accounts at a glance with reach next to each channel.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the discoverability of influencers and I don't think their database is updated frequently enough to reflect the most up-to-date information.

Running our influencer program

Traackr review by Mike N.
Mike N.

"Difficult to Use"

What do you like best?

It had some decent social listening tools.

What do you dislike?

Overall it was not the most user-friendly platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other social listening tools. I found Traackr not very intuitive to use and there are other tools that do a much better job of helping manage social listening and tracking

Traacker was used to help us with social listening and helped us identify trends and key influencers.

Traackr review by Guillaume D.
Guillaume D.

"Best software to manage influencer relantionships"

What do you like best?

I've been looking for a long time to have some sort of CRM software specialized for influencer marketing. Traackr does that perfectly by letting me identify influencers and then keep track of our interactions with them. The design is nice and simple and the product works well but the outstanding part is in the data it provides.

What do you dislike?

I've had temporary glitches with the email capture system in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a small list of maybe 20-30 influencers. Grow the list in phase 2.

- Identifying influencers in our industry

- Keeping track of relationships and conversations with them

- Tracking progress we make with them in converting them from identified to advocates

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Buggy but somewhat useful"

What do you like best?

I liked that Traacker provides Reach and Relevance scores for its influencers. This helped us come up with the influencer identification process we currently use.

What do you dislike?

However, Traacker often did not "find" the influencers I was trying to look up, and after several attempts to use the platform (which was often very buggy), I quit altogether.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Followerwonk is better, though it doesn't provide the reach/relevance scores (you have to evaluate potential influencers on your own)

We were trying to identify influencers to engage with on an ongoing basis for a large financial client. Traacker helped us develop a process for identifying influencers based on reach and relevance, but I ultimately went to other tools to identify the right influencers. Followerwonk I've found is a better option than Traacker (and it's free).

Traackr review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Best influencer tool"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and customizable

What do you dislike?

The process for exporting large amounts of data

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really strong influencer tool with incredible customer service.

Influencer strategies across multiple tiers

Traackr review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Influencer marketing space is still emerging"

What do you like best?

Traackr is an innovative step forward in the influencer marketing arena.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but for any tool such as this, scale is what matters most. It will take time and hopefully Traackr will continue to make progress.

Still experimenting across a few teams. No committeemen yet. There are several other emerging tools in this category.

Learning about Traackr?

* We monitor all Traackr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.