Tracker

Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.

Work for Tracker?

Learning about Tracker?

Tracker Reviews

Showing 2 Tracker reviews
Tracker review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"iCIMS Integration works well"

What do you like best?

That it integrates with our ATS (iCIMS). For the most part our new hires don't experience any trouble with completing their I-9 form and it makes it easier for us during the onboarding process that it's electronic.

What do you dislike?

Upon submitting Section 2, even though it states it's complete sometimes it doesn't go through. I have to go back into the new hire's profile and search for "E-Verify Completed" under the Form I-9 Record Summary to confirm.

We've experienced random glitches (receipts, submission, etc.) that could've caused us to be non-compliant had we not discovered it in time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Tracker
Tracker review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Compliant"

What do you like best?

The new platform allow for easy of user and associates completing forms

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to do reporting as an admin. There is no way to filter verifier by location wish it were more like the verifier reporting that can be completed.

Verifying associates across the country faster. Easy platform for all users the pictures of the different forms is very helpful

What Other HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Tracker for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jetpack Logo
Jetpack
4.9
Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.
Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
Omniprise Benefits Management Logo
Omniprise Benefits Management
3.5
With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.
I-9 Advantage Logo
I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.
Goodly Logo
Goodly
5.0
Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.
CuViBox Logo
CuViBox
5.0
CuViBox is a web application that allow enterprises to locate specific employee profiles easily and export them to custom office formats, it also provides information about the enterprise strengths, knowledge and experience accumulated.
IBM Watson Talent Frameworks Logo
IBM Watson Talent Frameworks
IBM Watson Talent Frameworks is a ready-to-use job taxonomy and competency library. It provides industry benchmarks across 3,000+ job profiles and 2,000+ associated skills that have been developed over 30 years and can be personalized and curated with Watson.
Goalscape Logo
Goalscape
5.0
Goalscape provides visual goal setting software.
Crowded.com Logo
Crowded.com
5.0
Crowded is a sourcing and engagement platform for technology talent in NYC.

Learning about Tracker?

* We monitor all Tracker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.