G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding ­čÜÇ

TrackingTime PRO

4.0

TrackingTime is an online time tracking software that focuses on collaboration and helps companies manage their projects and tasks, track working times and measure productivity.

Work for TrackingTime PRO?

Learning about TrackingTime PRO?

TrackingTime PRO Reviews

Ask TrackingTime PRO a Question
Showing 11 TrackingTime PRO reviews
TrackingTime PRO review by Jeff J.
Jeff J.

"The EASIEST time tracker to use"

What do you like best?

The Asana integration is the real kicker for me and it works amazingly well. I don't think anyone actually ENJOYS tracking their time and this integration makes it literally as easy as clicking a button. If you have your Asana set up in any sort of logical way (aka you have projects) all you have to do is hit the time tracking button and it's all automatically logged by the project.

If you work at an agency, or service a book of clients in anyway and are time tracking, this tool is the easiest most effective tool to use.

What do you dislike?

It's probably a small complaint but editing the date of tasks has been difficult. Not everything I do fits into Asana perfectly (for example, cleaning out my inbox) and if I am inputting it the next day, I've had a more difficult time than I expected changing the date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it. I've found it much easier to use than other time tracking tools, of which I've tested quite a few. If you use Asana, this is the one to use.

Ultimately, it's less for tracking hours spent per client for profitability calculations and more about efficiency barriers in my case

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TrackingTime PRO
TrackingTime PRO review by joe c.
joe c.

"Quite useful for tracking time spent on projects, activities"

What do you like best?

This is a useful software for tracking time spent on various activities. I like how you can manage many different projects and start/stop the time as needed.

What do you dislike?

My issue with using this software is that you haven't to start and stop the time whenever you switch tasks. I think for individuals who can work on an assignment for extended periods of time without walking around the office or home or doing other tasks in between, this won't be a problem for them. It turns out that the software is not closed when the computer is shutoff, and I always forget to stop the application, so it turns out there are much more hours spent on a certain project and I have not found a way to edit the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrackingTime PRO does well at what it does - tracking time for projects/assignments.

Our company doesn't do billable hours, but I use TrackingTime PRO to manage the projects we are currently engaged in.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TrackingTime PRO review by Susan L.
Susan L.

"Great tool for freelancer to keep track of hours and support accountability"

What do you like best?

Set up projects, keep track of the amount of time I spend on each, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly.

Helps me keep on top of what I have due and when

I love that I can make changes to times or add times that I forgot to enter so that I keep more accurate records of time productivity. (Say I forget to turn on tracker and go to bed, I can delete as much time from a recording as necessary)

What do you dislike?

Would like a calendar for longer term planning.

I wish there were more color schemes

Would like the list of projects/task to be larger and the to-do list section to be smaller, or the ability to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Online platform, so as long as you have a connection it is seamless. Easy to use, casual look. Simple reports, although it would be nice if you could customize the reports a bit more - very basic reports.

I do not assign work to others through this program, and I think it maybe would be a bit tedious, but that is just an anecdote as I have never tried it, just from what I see using it myself.

They just did a big update to the program and I am loving it! They have a calendar now and more in depth reports and ability to break out by client, project, task. So much more functionality was added.

Ability to track my time on an individual project. Ability to track my time for the month and see what my hourly rate is for all work done.

Keep a listing of projects and priorities

TrackingTime PRO review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"Excellent time tracking software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can split my time into Projects and Tasks, as well as organize my custom reports as needed.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of report creation options, which can make it difficult for beginners

I use it to keep track of time spent on client work, which makes it easy to report at the end of the month.

TrackingTime PRO review by Kevin Y.
Kevin Y.

"Easy to Get the Hang Of"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, mobile apps so you can clock in and clock out from anywhere, good analytics

What do you dislike?

App was intermittent at the moment, there were some javascript issues that blocked access to mobile apps as well as desktop browser client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right now platform is a little unstable, sometimes you cannot get in, there are javascript issues, that caused us to move to another tracking software for now. If your priority is world-class support and ease of use this is the tracking software for you.

Tracking billable hours, total hours per week, hours worked per project, hours worked for day, breakdown of individual contributions to projects, etc.

TrackingTime PRO review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Beautiful Time Tracker"

What do you like best?

It's very beautiful and does what it says it does well.

What do you dislike?

The reports leave a lot to be desired. Invoice creating would be nice. It can be a bit intrusive as well since there is no 'compact' mode. Also the lack of offline functionality has been frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something simple then it will certainly do the job. It has support for multiple users so collaboration is easy. If you need offline capability on the desktop though then look elsewhere.

I'm attempting to keep track of which software projects I'm working on as well as the time spent so I know what to charge clients.

TrackingTime PRO review by Hernán S.
Hernán S.

"Incredibly slow"

What do you like best?

Well built sasic set of features. Sharing projects cannot be easier than this.

What do you dislike?

As much as I like the basic set of features offered by TrackingTime, I find it almost impossible to use the product due to the slow response on any request to the app, everything will take more than 30+ seconds to reload the screen with a new section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a free time tracking and project management app this might be for you if you can cope with the very, very slow response of the product.

Tracking time and project management.

TrackingTime PRO review by Minh N.
Minh N.

"Easy to use but difficult to log time manually"

What do you like best?

The UI is very clean. I can manage in both project level and task level. I can manage a team of many members.

Nice reports where I can filter by different criteria.

It has app on IOS/Android/Windows.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to change my time log. This will be inconvenience for me in several occasions.

Tracking time.

TrackingTime PRO review by James O.
James O.

"Reliable tracking time program"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and manage. New emplyees learn how to use easy in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is a little limited compared to the desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and reliable. Edits are changes can easily be done.

It is easy to adjust and measure the time we spent on clients

TrackingTime PRO review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"Small business owner "

What do you like best?

This program has simple employee clock in/clock out features with or without ties to payroll. or if you want more detailed labor to task and job analysis, or something in between, this program works great for that.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more automation in the software. There are times where I have to repeat the same task over and over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some research first. Because initially i found this program a little hard to use at first.

Track hourly time for payroll, time-off balances, and accountability.

TrackingTime PRO review by User in Design
User in Design

"Time Tracking for Client Projects"

What do you like best?

I like that I can tracking projects that I'm working on in a very easy manner. I enjoy the fact that I can pause or add time as needed before closing out a job.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any strong dislikes about the application. Works well for a small business like myself.

I'm solving the problem of making sure I quote my hourly rate as accurate as possible. It also keeps me on track for a project with the clock ticking.

Learning about TrackingTime PRO?

* We monitor all TrackingTime PRO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.