TrackMaven

Marketing leaders from hundreds of the world’s best brands use TrackMaven to understand the full impact of their marketing. With the TrackMaven platform, marketers are able to optimize content and campaigns, tie marketing activities to ROI, and benchmark industry performance. The TrackMaven platform monitors activities across 19 digital channels and analyzes more than 1 million pieces of unique marketing content every day.

Work for TrackMaven?

Learning about TrackMaven?

TrackMaven Reviews

Ask TrackMaven a Question
Showing 54 TrackMaven reviews
TrackMaven review by <span>Christy L.</span>
Christy L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that you can see what you're doing vs. your competitors vs. the industry as a whole. You can break break analysis at a very fine detail (looking at your own social performance, how your campaigns fared) and quickly reference what's working and not working for other companies.

The new attribution feature on the Content Feed is a really nice addition to the insight you can gain. Since it's pulling from Google Analytics, i don't have to check that or our CMS separately and can see how engaging the blog was, and how many views it actually got.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot you can do within graphing different data sources, but it takes some getting used. It's easy to get overloaded with data and I get unsure if I'm looking at the right metrics but our account managers are really responsive and have given us feedback on which graphs to use and make. You can't customize the graph colors, so if you have specific brand guidelines you have to adhere to internally, it can be confusing.

The QBR's really help my team, especially since we go into them focusing on a specific campaign and how that is performing overall. I know which types of social posts (link, media, text) work on which channels for this specific campaign. Also informative on new social media best practices and how frequently we should aim to promote posts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TrackMaven
TrackMaven review by <span>Margurette (Maggie) A.</span>
Margurette (Maggie) A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

One of our team's favorite capabilities is the competitor tracking. It helps our team keep a pulse on what resonates within our industry, but also how well our own content is performing. The new dashboards they've created are also great for quick references for our marketing team, but also for managing up.

What do you dislike?

I'm not so much a fan of having to re-create reports, but they do have customer success employees who often step in to help as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the investment if you feel like you're producing good content, but aren't sure how well it resonates or how it's comparing to your competitors. We also use a tool to compile recent/relevant info to keep our finger on the pulse.

When we first started creating additional content, it was hard to know what resonated the most outside of counting pageviews. It was also hard to see how that compared to our other materials and to our competitors. TrackMaven helps us solve the question of "Is this type of content valuable to our clients?" Their latest updates have also helped us track ROI and looking forward to being able to track attribution and best content to drive conversions.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

TrackMaven review by <span>Joanmarie F.</span>
Joanmarie F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

For me there are two things that really make this a great tool: 1) The content feed is awesome. It lets me keep up with what competitors are posting on the blogs and social media, allows me to see patterns and trends in the marketplace, and gives me inspiration for my brand's content. 2) The other thing are the templates for reports. I love that I never have to start from scratch! And since I haven't been diving into reporting for that long it has helped me figure out what metrics I should be reporting on, what's important to me and my company, and what are reports I should show an executive versus what are reports I should show my manager.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to set everything up at first. For example, setting up a dahsboard that is emailed regularly to you or setting up your own reports. So the biggest hurdle there is learning everything TrackMaven can do and then setting up. But once you do it runs very smoothly is a little maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to prove that content has impact this is the tool to do it.

The biggest thing has just been proving the value of content to the execs. It's hard to see tangible benefits from social media marketing and content marketing, but TrackMaven helps me show the people above me the importance and value of everything I'm doing.

TrackMaven review by <span>Joshua A.</span>
Joshua A.

Trackmaven is Excellent!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like their "Impact Score" metric. It's a rating that scores content against a brand's own average content performance. 1 being average, if a particular piece of content does twice as well as the average it'll get a score of 2, half as well, a score of .5. It's really great to see what went viral.

What do you dislike?

Still some kinks they are working out, but even in the short time I have used Trackmaven, they continue to make improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tested a lot of products like this and based on cost and ease of use, this is clearly the best choice!

Education marketing, recruiting students. Visualizing data to show what content, campaigns, channels, and more is performing and competitive analysis as well.

TrackMaven review by <span>Timothy S.</span>
Timothy S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

This application helped us understand how well we are doing online. it collects data from google analytics too. it has been very critical to know how well we performing in our online marketing campaigns. It also compares us to competitors. This tool is worth every penny since it has a direct return on investment.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to pin out stuff you dislike about such a complete marketing analytical application.

It might be even better if daily tips would be displayed to boost the SEO and improve campaign results

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrackMaven is critical tool to all social media managers, marketing professionals, and website admins

TrackMaven helps you understand how well you are doing in online marketing, and thus you can easily notice your weaknesses and work on improving. This will result in better marketing, better engagement from potential customers and eventually more income.

TrackMaven review by User in Computer Software
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the transparency of our instances' health on a daily and weekly basis. It helps bring in the sales data I really care about on a weekly basis, without information overload/being too vague.

What do you dislike?

We are still working through the connectivity of TrackMaven with our Salesforce instance. There are things missing here and there I wish there was more support on a regular basis to assure we are 100% good to go most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you commit to TrackMaven, make sure to get it up and running 100% from the get-go, it's easy to launch and get everyone added, but the data quality is only as good as the integrations you put in.

The problem we are solving is the constant need for being in the know where our leads are sitting in the sales pipeline at any given time, in real time. We have been easily able to report numbers that are not only important for our marketing leadership, but sales leadership as well, assuring both marketing and sales efforts are making a positive impact.

Learning about TrackMaven?

* We monitor all TrackMaven reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.