TrackMaven

3.9

Marketing leaders from hundreds of the world’s best brands use TrackMaven to understand the full impact of their marketing. With the TrackMaven platform, marketers are able to optimize content and campaigns, tie marketing activities to ROI, and benchmark industry performance. The TrackMaven platform monitors activities across 19 digital channels and analyzes more than 1 million pieces of unique marketing content every day.

Work for TrackMaven?

Learning about TrackMaven?

TrackMaven Reviews

Ask TrackMaven a Question
Showing 61 TrackMaven reviews
TrackMaven review by Christy L.
Christy L.

"Helps keep your pulse on your industry and how you compare"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see what you're doing vs. your competitors vs. the industry as a whole. You can break break analysis at a very fine detail (looking at your own social performance, how your campaigns fared) and quickly reference what's working and not working for other companies.

The new attribution feature on the Content Feed is a really nice addition to the insight you can gain. Since it's pulling from Google Analytics, i don't have to check that or our CMS separately and can see how engaging the blog was, and how many views it actually got.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot you can do within graphing different data sources, but it takes some getting used. It's easy to get overloaded with data and I get unsure if I'm looking at the right metrics but our account managers are really responsive and have given us feedback on which graphs to use and make. You can't customize the graph colors, so if you have specific brand guidelines you have to adhere to internally, it can be confusing.

The QBR's really help my team, especially since we go into them focusing on a specific campaign and how that is performing overall. I know which types of social posts (link, media, text) work on which channels for this specific campaign. Also informative on new social media best practices and how frequently we should aim to promote posts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TrackMaven
TrackMaven review by Margurette (Maggie) A.
Margurette (Maggie) A.

"Great analytics tool to track competitors, while showing ROI"

What do you like best?

One of our team's favorite capabilities is the competitor tracking. It helps our team keep a pulse on what resonates within our industry, but also how well our own content is performing. The new dashboards they've created are also great for quick references for our marketing team, but also for managing up.

What do you dislike?

I'm not so much a fan of having to re-create reports, but they do have customer success employees who often step in to help as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the investment if you feel like you're producing good content, but aren't sure how well it resonates or how it's comparing to your competitors. We also use a tool to compile recent/relevant info to keep our finger on the pulse.

When we first started creating additional content, it was hard to know what resonated the most outside of counting pageviews. It was also hard to see how that compared to our other materials and to our competitors. TrackMaven helps us solve the question of "Is this type of content valuable to our clients?" Their latest updates have also helped us track ROI and looking forward to being able to track attribution and best content to drive conversions.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

TrackMaven review by Joanmarie F.
Joanmarie F.

"Great tool and company - constantly adding more features"

What do you like best?

For me there are two things that really make this a great tool: 1) The content feed is awesome. It lets me keep up with what competitors are posting on the blogs and social media, allows me to see patterns and trends in the marketplace, and gives me inspiration for my brand's content. 2) The other thing are the templates for reports. I love that I never have to start from scratch! And since I haven't been diving into reporting for that long it has helped me figure out what metrics I should be reporting on, what's important to me and my company, and what are reports I should show an executive versus what are reports I should show my manager.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to set everything up at first. For example, setting up a dahsboard that is emailed regularly to you or setting up your own reports. So the biggest hurdle there is learning everything TrackMaven can do and then setting up. But once you do it runs very smoothly is a little maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to prove that content has impact this is the tool to do it.

The biggest thing has just been proving the value of content to the execs. It's hard to see tangible benefits from social media marketing and content marketing, but TrackMaven helps me show the people above me the importance and value of everything I'm doing.

TrackMaven review by Joshua A.
Joshua A.

"Trackmaven is Excellent!"

What do you like best?

I like their "Impact Score" metric. It's a rating that scores content against a brand's own average content performance. 1 being average, if a particular piece of content does twice as well as the average it'll get a score of 2, half as well, a score of .5. It's really great to see what went viral.

What do you dislike?

Still some kinks they are working out, but even in the short time I have used Trackmaven, they continue to make improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tested a lot of products like this and based on cost and ease of use, this is clearly the best choice!

Education marketing, recruiting students. Visualizing data to show what content, campaigns, channels, and more is performing and competitive analysis as well.

TrackMaven review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"Proving your business value and pushing forward"

What do you like best?

This application helped us understand how well we are doing online. it collects data from google analytics too. it has been very critical to know how well we performing in our online marketing campaigns. It also compares us to competitors. This tool is worth every penny since it has a direct return on investment.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to pin out stuff you dislike about such a complete marketing analytical application.

It might be even better if daily tips would be displayed to boost the SEO and improve campaign results

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrackMaven is critical tool to all social media managers, marketing professionals, and website admins

TrackMaven helps you understand how well you are doing in online marketing, and thus you can easily notice your weaknesses and work on improving. This will result in better marketing, better engagement from potential customers and eventually more income.

TrackMaven review by User in Computer Software

"Great app as long as all connections are in place!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the transparency of our instances' health on a daily and weekly basis. It helps bring in the sales data I really care about on a weekly basis, without information overload/being too vague.

What do you dislike?

We are still working through the connectivity of TrackMaven with our Salesforce instance. There are things missing here and there I wish there was more support on a regular basis to assure we are 100% good to go most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you commit to TrackMaven, make sure to get it up and running 100% from the get-go, it's easy to launch and get everyone added, but the data quality is only as good as the integrations you put in.

The problem we are solving is the constant need for being in the know where our leads are sitting in the sales pipeline at any given time, in real time. We have been easily able to report numbers that are not only important for our marketing leadership, but sales leadership as well, assuring both marketing and sales efforts are making a positive impact.

TrackMaven review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"A Truly Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

TrackMaven helps make our social media decisions smarter. Everything is clear & right in front of us, we can pull updates daily & as often as we want, and the tagging functionality helps us revisit successful content months after the fact for future inspiration. Two thumbs up!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, not a whole lot. Just minor gripes, such as not being able to see direct mentions from you or other brands on Twitter & small things when creating dashboards. Nothing that holds us back though!

TrackMaven helps us to solve a number of social media problems & how to connect with an audience. We can see how fans respond to different kinds of content and that goes a long way when strategizing about future decisions.

TrackMaven review by Julie U.
Julie U.

"Nice Tool to Have for Marketers"

What do you like best?

I like TrackMaven a lot. It's definitely a "nice to have" tool, not a "must" have tool for marketers. This has helped us see our engagement versus our competition, which is the most important metric for me.

What do you dislike?

I would love for the tool to be able to measure engagement from employees and people talking about us. We have an employee advocacy program that employees share links and messaging created by me that requires a lot of time and effort on my part and to be able to see the engagement ad activity on all of their posts would be amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a complete analysis of tools like TrackMaven and vetted them all. I chose TrackMaven at my last company and this company because as a social media manager I need to track engagement. I think the most valuable part of TrackMaven is the QBR that does a deep dive into your content.

We need to be able to track engagement versus competition. Followers only mean so much, it's all about is responding to you and the messaging you're putting out there. To see what is working for other companies in our space is valuable.

TrackMaven review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Easy to Use and Great for Proving ROI"

What do you like best?

The best thing about TrackMaven for me is having one place where all our data is collected, and being able to graph the correlation between specific content and overall spikes in engagement, web traffic, etc.

What do you dislike?

When I schedule a regular export of my dashboard to be sent to my email, I'd love for the reports to also include the summary section of top content.

TrackMaven has streamlined our reporting process exponentially. We have gained some great insight into competitor content and what works well, and have been able to gain context around our data.

TrackMaven review by Tess M.
Tess M.

"Great Customer Service and Platform for Marketing Attribution"

What do you like best?

Track Maven is a platform that helps track marketing attribution for social media and blog channels. It's seamless integration with Google Analytics, Dashboard and reporting functionality make marketing attribution much easier and less time consuming.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far! They are constantly iterating and developing their platform to help integrate more features - like upcoming UTM tracking!

We can communicate our success to the rest of the team through easy to digest reporting functionalities and easily show the improvements across social/blog.

TrackMaven review by Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.

"Unsure of how to milk it for its value"

What do you like best?

I love keeping up with my competitors. It helps inspire my own choices and also come up with new ideas. And also make sure I'm keeping up with the industry.

What do you dislike?

TrackMaven never became a habit tool for me. Something is missing in its experience that made me want to keep coming back like a habit. Pinterest is a habit, Muzli is a habit... other sources of information and inspiration.

Maintaining social media performance to prove ROI on social media efforts. I've realized that tracking your performance keeps you honest and forever pushing harder.

TrackMaven review by Logan J.
Logan J.

"Excellent team, they are working to improve the product hard!"

What do you like best?

I live and die by the TrackMaven's actionable insights and data. Their reports are thorough and easy to digest, and my account team is truly the reason I renew. They are responsive. It's worth it for the customer service honestly.

What do you dislike?

Like all business software, long contracts and high costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, but be sure to drive a hard bargain on price. They are a startup and want users.

We use it for insight into content performance for us and competitors across all key channels - including social media, blogs, email, earned media, web ads, Twitter, and SEO.

TrackMaven review by Tricia G.
Tricia G.

"Track Maven"

What do you like best?

-Instantaneous campaign results and reports

-Track Maven support team! They are always there and willing to assist.

- Easy to navigate dashboard

What do you dislike?

It would be wonderful if there was a way to have tags automatically populate.

We are better understanding what and when we post on social. What resonates with guests? What should we post more of, what should we try differently in order to gain a competitive advantage.

TrackMaven review by Shanna C.
Shanna C.

"Great Customer Service & Actionable Data"

What do you like best?

- Quality data that is easy to interpret

- Graphs you can easily create, export and share with your exec team

- AMAZING customer service at all hours of the day

- Excellent community of people

What do you dislike?

It lacks the competitive benchmarking abilities that I'd like to be able to pull share of voice metrics around a specific event or hashtag. You'd have to use a product like Sysomos to be able to say something like "Our social campaign for SXSW week 1 took 23% of the social share of voice."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact a representative if you're on the fence. Their support team will help you finalize your choice for sure!

Social benchmarking and ability to pull growth numbers for your own account.

My favorite metric is "normalized average interactions per post," which allows you to interpret how well your company is doing on average compared to any other company on social, once you factor out how the differences in how many fans we may have.

TrackMaven review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful tool, actionable insights"

What do you like best?

TrackMaven is a competitive intelligence tool. It gives me quick access to see what my competitors are doing on social media -- and which strategies are working.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything, to be honest. It's an excellent tool at a reasonable price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose the competitors you want to track carefully. We added some businesses that are not in our industry, but it turned out they weren't very valuable as benchmarks. TrackMaven will let you change your competitors, so we were able to adjust on the fly.

Getting a look at what our competitors are doing and which of their efforts are successful saves us a huge amount of time -- time we couldn't otherwise devote to competitive analysis. We're using the information to guide our content strategy and to keep tabs on where we stand in the market vs. our competition.

TrackMaven review by Cathy M.
Cathy M.

"A comprehensive resource to view our competitive landscape"

What do you like best?

I like the intelligence and the various ways reports can be run, and how data can be analyzed and filtered. I like how much of the data is data we can act upon immediately to make our own content better. Aside from the actual platform, the people we have worked with thus far at TrackMaven have been amazing and have gone above and beyond from sales to customer service and support.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I've found that I dlslike about Trackmaven yet! Even some of "wishlist" items I have requested have been met with a "Yes! Great idea - let me get with our development team."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your business goals set. Ask questions, and let TrackMaven guide you. They know what they're doing and it's really helpful to listen to their advice. Keep an open mind. Definitely set up reporting and automation to help ease you into it.

We're diversified in the sense that we have a magazine, an event, a blog, a training program, and many other facets. We don't have any exact competitors, but rather competitors by property. Trackmaven has given us the chance to filter our competitors by each of our properties for a better view of where we stand.

I've realized that the visualizer and the search capabilities have given us the chance to really take our blog content to a higher level because not only are we delivering strong and relevant content, we are also doing so at the right time, and are able to shift our blog posts quickly based on trends, etc.

TrackMaven review by Erika H.
Erika H.

"TrackMaven makes competitive content intelligence and content creation a breeze"

What do you like best?

I start my work day reading my TrackMaven alerts via email on my commute into the office. The customizable alerts make it incredibly easy for me to keep up on the latest content our competitors create-- and how it's performing in social. It is also the first place I turn for content ideas.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more ability to customize the data visualizations, and the ability to create a daily summary email that includes alerts I specify, so I can send one consolidated update to my team. Hope to see support for SlideShare added in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take advantage of the hands-on onboarding. Having a TrackMaven customer success professional show your team the kind of insights that can be gleaned from your activity feed is key to driving adoption.

We needed easy insight into competitors' content performance, and our own. TrackMaven has provided us both. It's enhanced the content team's performance reporting as well as my content ideation.

TrackMaven review by Kat M.
Kat M.

"I Use TrackMaven Daily"

What do you like best?

TrackMaven allows you both to get a super quick picture of what's happening on social and to deep-dive into specific data questions. It's very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

As with many tech companies. turnover is pretty bad, with customer service contacts constantly changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget for it, I highly recommend this tool.

TrackMaven is a wonderful tool for figuring out what works and what doesn't in digital. It also is invaluable for tracking growth and engagement for in-house brands and putting them in a larger context.

TrackMaven review by User in Computer Software

"Great competitive intelligence tool for web content "

What do you like best?

The ability to get intelligence on what competitors and partners are talking about across the web. Additionally, we are able to track our progress against competitors for a given period of time. Overall, it is very easy to create reports so that you can filter insights that are most relevant to you.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to get insights beyond social. There is an ads intelligence feature but I think it can be improved to offer more insights on digital ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great social intelligence tool that will enable you to not only monitor competitors, but partners and any other relevant vendors

TrackMaven enables us to better understand what content competitors are pushing out into social networks and ad networks. Additionally we are able to gain intelligence on what type of content is performing the best, which is helpful for planning.

TrackMaven review by User in Computer Software

"Nice tool for social media and content marketers"

What do you like best?

TrackMaven is a great tool to have, but it's not a necessity (which is why we aren't going to renew our package). It has great insights into our content and social performance and the account support is fantastic. I especially love the quarterly reviews that dive into the trends and status of our content.

What do you dislike?

The price is extremely high for what it is. The same information is available natively to the places TrackMaven pulls from, although it's nice to have them organized neatly here and to create graphs easily and quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good tool for monitoring social and content performance. Take advantage of their support team and be sure to do the onboarding experience. The platform changed quite a few times while we were using it, so be sure to stay up to date on all of the features.

Social and content benchmarking. We haven't seen too many benefits outside of the tools we're already using, so we won't be continuing our use of this tool.

TrackMaven review by Derek K.
Derek K.

"Great for knowing where you stand"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to see how you match up against competitors and are able to make decisions on your findings.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the software was a bit easier to navigate in regards to metrics.

Makes it easy for me to make informed decisions by having everything in one place rather than going to different sources to find the information I need.

TrackMaven review by Debbie P.
Debbie P.

"Fantastic tool for keeping an eye on the competition"

What do you like best?

The flexibility for setting up a bunch of different streams: for competitors, influencers, etc - and the ability to see performance around everything.

What do you dislike?

It's a little confusing at first, but generally easy to use once you've been in it for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to get it set up right! TM's account reps are really helpful in getting you going.

TrackMaven gives us major insight into what social posts are doing the best for both us AND competitors. It's a great way to get new ideas and to be alerted of relevant conversations we should be taking part in.

TrackMaven review by Joie T.
Joie T.

"Very Impressive Insights"

What do you like best?

The insights on this software are super helpful for knowing what content works for your brand and viewing competitor insights.

What do you dislike?

It can be overwhelming at times especially if you do not have a designated analytics person to dive into the details on this platform.

Knowing what content works is key for growing our social media.

TrackMaven review by User

"Review during the US Open"

What do you like best?

The ability to learn the system in a short amount of time and how easy it was to teach others. The level of daily support we got when needed was great. The daily report we got during tournament time was very valuable to show the investment we made this year was work it.

What do you dislike?

some of the functionality didn't apply to us. Also, it was tough to get some additional users but in the end, it all worked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use

Tracking our social media metrics during our busiest time of year. What changes we need to make to reach the most people

TrackMaven review by Marki P.
Marki P.

"TrackMaven is a life saver"

What do you like best?

TrackMaven makes it easy to integrate all platforms. All social media platforms are seamlessly integrated, and it's incredibly easy to get used to.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about this great service

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrackMaven is amazing! Its very user friendly and has free tools for you to try out

All social media platforms are on the same page now, done easily might I add.

TrackMaven review by Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

"Great metrics tool"

What do you like best?

I like how TrackMaven provides my team insights into how our social channels are performing. It is also great to see how we can compare year-over-year performance.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more efficient ways to generate graphs. It can be a bit manual at times. I also wish there were better ways to track metrics on traditional media. The platform is a bit social-centric and it would be nice to have a 360-degree view on our external communications program as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for a great content management / social tracking platform, TrackMaven is a very useful tool. They also have spectacular customer support.

It helps us show how social is having an impact not only from a community management perspective but also shows how social is impacting the overall lead generation process.

TrackMaven review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"TrackMaven for Industry"

What do you like best?

This social analytics tool was one we used with a specific client that was interesting to compare engagements and creative with their competitors.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't take into account paid media when reporting on competitors or owned dark paid efforts so difficult to come to the same conclusions they were proposing...not apples to apples and no insight into paid strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions to make sure it can provide the level of detail and analysis you are wanting...and that its not just based on common industry nuances.

competitive analysis, social media analytics

TrackMaven review by Derek O.
Derek O.

"TrackMaven is an easy to use platform that helps you do social better!"

What do you like best?

That I can quickly and easily compare and contrast my content versus my competition.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could add more accounts to the Brands section. I would like to look at multiple companies in the side by side comparison. It would give it a "Consumer Reports" kind of feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a social/content marketing platform that can point you in the right direction and help you see results, look no further.

It is making us smarter in how and how often we share our content. We have seen a 154% increase in engagement on Twitter alone since we started using the platform.

TrackMaven review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"So great for competitor intelligence!"

What do you like best?

The TrackMaven content feed is an amazing tool for seeing and comparing all our social media content AND that of other colleges and universities. Also, their customer service is top notch!

What do you dislike?

It's a bit pricey for a non-profit and the terminology of marketing products/services doesn't always translate well to an educational institution.

TrackMaven gives us a super easy way to gather and share our analytics in one place.

TrackMaven review by User

"Crushing the social media marketing game"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to see what content my competition is producing on their blogs and how followers are reacting on social media. The interactions feature is a great tool to see how many people are "touching" your content.

What do you dislike?

It can be quite hard to learn how to use the software and takes a bit of time to learn. However, the support team was great.

We’ve used TrackMaven to identify short and long term opportunities across nearly every social platform. The insight it gives is invaluable and they deliver on their promist.

TrackMaven review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Excellent Social Dashboard and Longterm Performance "Almanac" "

What do you like best?

TrackMaven makes it easy to run--and visualize--reports of both historical and real-time data, facilitating informed decisions at every turn.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, certain data has not pulled in real-time; however, the TM team has always been helpful in remedying this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their 1:1 training and support; it's been invaluable.

TrackMaven has been a force multiplier in terms of social media and content marketing, helping us turn guesses into educated decisions.

TrackMaven review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Strong tool but needs a dedicated person"

What do you like best?

Very robust tool and active support team to make sure you are getting the most out of your subscription.

What do you dislike?

Too much to manage on our team when we spread it across multiple people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a dedicated team or person for this tool. The insights are powerful but it can't be glanced at a few times a week. Someone needs to live in this tool to get the most out of it. A social team can really benefit from its insights and features.

Basically a PI for your competitors

TrackMaven review by User in Research
User in Research

"Takes the subjectivity out of competitive social benchmarking"

What do you like best?

The variety of reports and dashboards that can be built to assess social performance and benchmark against competitors. More important has been the responsiveness of the TrackMaven team and their dedication to customer success with using the platform. Substantial improvement of the software, UI, features in last year.

What do you dislike?

That I don't have enough time to spend in TrackMaven.

Delivers expected data to support marketing insights.

TrackMaven review by Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

"Track Maven for benchmarking "

What do you like best?

You can customize graphs to what you are specifcially looking for.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes there are differences in numbers based on the way they calculate engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find out what exactly what your looking for in numbers from competitors. Get familiar with the way they pull numbers.

What content works for our target audiences.

"So many options!!"

What do you like best?

So many different customizations and the staff is amazingly helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the amount of options can honestly be overwhelming and it takes some time to truly get comfortable navigating the software.

Tracking and analyzing social posts and campaigns to develop better social strategy.

TrackMaven review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"TrackMaven Analytics & Benchmarks"

What do you like best?

I always use TrackMaven's yearly industry digital marketing benchmarks for reference when developing new client strategies. I have also found that their analytics platform is by far one of the most user friendly platforms that I've used to date.

What do you dislike?

As of today, I don't have any issues with TrackMaven and have not experienced any troubles with their content or platform.

I have been able to track web and social media analytics in one place and in a more user-friendly way than other tools I've used.

TrackMaven review by User

"Simplistic reporting and graphing."

What do you like best?

It was easy on the eyes. Graphs looked great. UI wasn't clunky.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't really able to utilize this tool to its best potential. I had gone through some trainings, but maybe it was just my business that wasn't ready for it yet. I don't know. But it wasn't able to take our reporting to the next level.

Not many. I tried using it for reporting, but it was very superficial reporting at best. But YMMV.

TrackMaven review by Administrator in Computer Software

"TrackMaven to support PR"

What do you like best?

Really good at finding mentions throughout the web. Very easy to use interface. Loved the analytics on reach and influence of various press hits. Shared the metrics on a regular basis with execs in the company while I was using it. Support was awesome! Competitive comparisons were super helpful.

What do you dislike?

Still glitchy. It would miss mentions or be unable to calculate reach. Wish the analytics went deeper. But, our rep was always very responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great support tool, but hard to identify ROI from it.

Tracking our reach and influence in the market. Really helpful to measure impact.

"TrackMaven"

What do you like best?

The reports are clear and easy to read, providing data that is much needed to my social media team members.

What do you dislike?

I like to be better able to customize the information that is produced, to see graphs and charts in different colors, for ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using TrackMaven, as it makes watching your social media stats incredibly easy to manage.

Tracking the social media output across all of our channels and comparing with competitor sites.

TrackMaven review by Sara E.
Sara E.

"TrackMaven a must for small business owners"

What do you like best?

It's amazingly easy to use and it gives us insight on what our competitors are doing

What do you dislike?

Just the setup process took more time than anticipated

It shows me what I'm doing right and wrong in regards to my audience.

TrackMaven review by Internal Consultant in Dairy
Internal Consultant in Dairy

"My experience with Track Maven"

What do you like best?

It’s simple interface that’s makes you understand at just a simple glance.

What do you dislike?

Like others software it doesn’t have a mobile application for smartphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most definitely because it’s really easy to use and it has a every simple interface for better understanding.

I do marketing and promotions so it’s a great asset in my field. I’m at the trail stage but who recommended it said it was good to use.

"TrackMaven Review"

What do you like best?

TrackMaven platform is a lot more user friendly. Being able to communicate the value of content is equally important to the investment

What do you dislike?

Can be a tad complex, but ease of use has improved steadily so I am encouraged it will continue to get easier.

Seeing which blog and social media posts are resonating. Our account reps are excellent. Very responsive and helpful so I give them 5 stars on customer support.

TrackMaven review by Spencer C.
Spencer C.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

Very easy to see impact based on my metrics.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit difficult to find the right reporting that will help prove my impact.

Prove worth of spend and goals to actual metrics.

TrackMaven review by Executive Sponsor in Market Research
Executive Sponsor in Market Research

"TrackMaven"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Very valuable as a tool to track competitors.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be difficult to master. But the training helps

We use the tool primarily as a way to monitor competitors marketing and content.

TrackMaven review by jennifer h.
jennifer h.

"Its different...."

What do you like best?

I didnt really care for this product at all.

What do you dislike?

It was to slow and it took to long to figure out.

We are still trying it out.

TrackMaven review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Worthwhile analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Great for competitive analysis and tying social efforts through to lower funnel outcomes

What do you dislike?

currently only integrates with Google Analytics

competitive audits; informing content strategy; social analytics; standardizing cross-channel metrics

TrackMaven review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education

"Track Maven"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool to analyse content, which is generally a blackbox

What do you dislike?

The level of insights received is not as high as some other tools in the market

SEO. Track maven has helped understand how our content is trending relative to other competitors It has also aided in conducting market research which helps the product dev team.

TrackMaven review by User

"Trackmaven helps to track social and marketing efforts."

What do you like best?

Easily integrates with google analytics.

What do you dislike?

More options to customize data vizualizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product to compare how you are doing against other competitors in the space and track your own use.

Make better decisions in regards to social media and marketing efforts within the business. Using data to better allocate our resources and compare against current competitors.

TrackMaven review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"My reccommendation"

What do you like best?

The analytics tool inside the Trackmaven platform.

What do you dislike?

I can't remember disliking anything about the platform

Social scheduling, analytics, and content creation

TrackMaven review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Excellent for Apples to Apples Comparison of Social Content"

What do you like best?

Their ability to take a larger competitor and give you an apples to apples comparison of your content.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a friendly mobile interface for when I'm on the road

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have them run sample reports for you.

We are trying to determine what is most effective about our strategy and tactics. Trackmaven lets us hone in on that while also analyzing our competitors.

TrackMaven review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Very Helpful for Competitor Analysis!"

What do you like best?

I am a big fan of the new dashboards that help you easily see competitor reports.

What do you dislike?

It's limited in its capabilities., while it's very specific to competitors, there is an opportunity to be a full service reporting tool.

Based on competitor reporting, there's a clear divide in budgets and how they are spent.

TrackMaven review by User in Computer Software

"Quick analytics and user friendly"

What do you like best?

This tool provides quick and thorough analysis of your social media posts.

What do you dislike?

The analytics should be more accurate and should be presented in a more user friendly manner

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations

We are able to get all the numbers and analytics in short to present it to our board

TrackMaven review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great social media competitive analysis"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy-to-use design. Great if you're looking to benchmark against a consistent competitor set.

What do you dislike?

Have to set your competitive set, so not as useful if you're trying to plug in unlimited brands or competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your use case. great team

Internal content marketing program

TrackMaven review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"The tool was pretty basic. We could have created a lot of the charts ourselves."

What do you like best?

It was easy to aggregate data in one place.

What do you dislike?

It caps the total brands you can track. We didn't have enough brands available to get a full picture of our industry.

We had hoped it would provide greater insight into our competitors.

TrackMaven review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Trackmaven was very helpful in tradeshow marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that youre able to see all what your comps. are doing.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that the email function is just pulling from the generic emails and you dont get to few the whole campaign in my case.

Trying to get more competitors

TrackMaven review by Lorena C.
Lorena C.

"TrackMaven"

What do you like best?

Easy, accurate and actually very simple.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I have been using the tool for a couple of months.

Digital Marketing analytics for a small company in the Silicon Valley

TrackMaven review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Software for novice users"

What do you like best?

UI was strong. Support was responsive. Could monitor competition.

What do you dislike?

The platform didn’t take paid social into account. Data it provided was misleading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, I didn’t find it worth the expense.

What content was getting traction on social networks.

TrackMaven review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Not For Everyone"

What do you like best?

User interface is great & the swag they give out is very customer friendly.

What do you dislike?

The tool is user-friendly but overall doesn't do the job desires

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of the requirement going in

No longer using but was trying to track competition better

TrackMaven review by User

"Easily track all the changes in my followers"

What do you like best?

The tagging feature makes it really easy to see how different posts do

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Everything is very easy and intuitive

Tracking changes in followers / Checking growth

Helps show what content types are more effective

TrackMaven review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"TrackMaven review"

What do you like best?

competitive intelligence, great reports, great marketing platform

What do you dislike?

It takes awhile to learn how to use everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend!!!

Marketing. We improved are marketing strategy tremendously.

TrackMaven review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Useful, user friendly social media analytic tracking tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it connects to multiple social media outlets

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it's great! I love everything about it

brand awareness & organic searches

Learning about TrackMaven?

* We monitor all TrackMaven reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.