TrackVia

TrackVia

TrackVia is a low-code application platform as a service (aPaaS) in the cloud that enables companies to rapidly design and deploy customized, mobile and web apps to streamline their enterprise operations with no coding required and in days, not months.

Work for TrackVia?

Learning about TrackVia?

TrackVia Reviews

Ask TrackVia a Question
Showing 20 TrackVia reviews
TrackVia review by David D.
David D.

"TrackVia enabled me to quickly stand up a work order management system tailored to our processes."

What do you like best?

TrackVia was easy to work with to build a system that met our workflow requirements.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to rearrange items in shortcut panels.

We needed to consolidate various data collection and reporting tools for work order management to get rid of desktop tools (Excel and Access) that could no longer handle the volume of data. We also needed to put tools in our field technicians hands to allow them to manage their work orders. We are able to give the whole team a much better picture of work order status and provide better capabilities across the team to input more accurate information. We've also been able to build in a process for parts ordering from the field that gives the techs and management visibility into the status of the parts orders.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TrackVia
TrackVia review by Jon-Amerin V.
Jon-Amerin V.

"Just what we needed."

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn, very quick to deploy, and a very flexible platform. We needed a data collection platform that could be customized around our processes and quick to deploy. We were able to accomplish this. The functionality is quite extensive once you get the hang of how it works. Emailed alerts and scheduled reports are very useful features. Our Trackvia implementation manager was very quick to understand our business process and was great at coming up with solutions. Technical support is also very quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Opportunity for increased functionality around UI and form design. The mobile app interface looks very different from the web interface, so be sure to design forms with this in mind. App scripts may be required to achieve certain functionality, but the Trackvia team offers great support here when needed.

We first implemented Trackvia to better manage our supply chain and inventory movement processes. Most of the information was being documented on paper and then transferred to Excel. Information was not easily accessible. We've streamlined this with Trackvia and now have near real-time visibility into our supply chain movements. Less paperwork shuffling and better planning decisions as a result.

What Low-Code Development Platforms solution do you use?

TrackVia review by Kyle W.
Kyle W.

"Couldn't do it without TrackVia."

What do you like best?

TrackVia allows me to maintain control of my application needs even though I don't have a programming background. We were struggling to find an off-the-shelf application that matched the needs of our business, but nothing seemed to match. Working with Trackvia we were able to custom build a platform that we have consistently enhanced since we launched.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our needs are ahead of Trackvia's current capabilities. We have found workarounds in most cases and in other cases we have just waited for the functionality to come online.

We run all administrative aspects of our business through TrackVia. We have been able to maintain low overhead because of the automation we have been able to build out in the TrackVia platform. We haven't needed to hire an IT staff because I understand most of what's happening in Trackvia so I can complete most of the upgrades I need myself.

TrackVia review by Tanja B.
Tanja B.

"TrackVia Nails It Again! "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the platform and the people. The platform is user friendly, easy to navigate, and I don't need a degree in C++ programing to manipulate it. We have been working with TrackVia since 2010 and everyone has always been great to work with. Our entire company uses the TrackVia platform in some capacity. There is no way we could have grown to the size we are today and been as successful if it weren't for implementing an online database that was easy for everyone to use.

What do you dislike?

We are in the middle of transitioning from Classic to TV 2.0. Classic had some issues that boxed us in, but all of those have been resolved in TV 2.0. Classic limitations: number of fields per table, not as user-friendly dashboards, difficult to manage user views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to anyone -- even for personal use, like your address book, friends, relatives birthdays, etc. I really enjoy being able to filter, set alerts, email reports. Makes me look amazing and like I never forget anything. :)

Seriously though- any business can benefit from the streamlining of workflows that TrackVia is able to provide.

We are solving all of our business work flows kinks with TrackVia. We don't have to rely on emails to get work done. Each person can work at their own pace and complete the work from any location - including out in the field.

TrackVia review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Track Via has been very effective to increase personnel productivity with paperless work flow"

What do you like best?

Because we get to decide how we want it to work in our environment it was a really simple set up and implementation.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'v experienced that is a negative is some date ranges for pulling data, but that may have been fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a grip on your undocumented workflow and out of your spreadsheet craziness, it will give you peace of mind and a great ROI

Organization and accountability for internal and external employees and the paper/folder stacks. we have see a very good increase in personnel productivity because of the organization and tracking provided. Communications have improved while emails have greatly decreased. Information and ease of use with the phone app is wonderful

TrackVia review by Kevin J.
Kevin J.

"Powerful relational database tool for business users"

What do you like best?

Customerization- Trackvia provides a platform upon which you can build all kinds of tools, both classic database apps like inventory management and CRM, and unconventional ones in HR, process management, and productivity tools.

What do you dislike?

The pace of innovation has slowed considerably since early days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. This product isn't for everyone- it requires time and energy to fully learn all the ins and outs, though you don't need to have any formal programming to use it fully.

We use it for inventory management, CRM, process facilitation, HR processes, task and project management,

TrackVia review by Catherine R.
Catherine R.

"Trackvia"

What do you like best?

I do enjoy the ease of the site. I can easily add and track programs and their details with little to no issue. I like the way that the program lists my programs by company. I also love the sneak peak that it shows me on the program screen.

What do you dislike?

They made an update to the interface that was unannounced to me and added tabs that are not needed.. I also don't like that the sales person is tied to the client contact. I have clients that work with multiple sales members but i need to create multiple client names to attach each sales person to. If you edit the client contact- then ALL programs are assigned to the same sales member.

We use this to assign Program Managers to programs and then upkeep of program progress.

TrackVia review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"TrackVia for ViaSat"

What do you like best?

We use an older version of TrackVia and I'm sure the new platform will be amazing when we switch over but right now the ease of use is very helpful for our group. It is well organized and uncomplicated. This is important to us because we use TrackVia for our legal records and making it simple is key to our use.

What do you dislike?

The only things that we tend to get complaints about are regarding search functionality within tables. If you search for something and go into a record and then try to go back you have lost your search and have to do it again.

Outside of that, we seem to be pretty happy with the functionality.

We use TrackVia to house all the legal records for dealers that sell our product around the country. Housing these records makes it easy for anyone in the company with access to TrackVia to easily see details about these businesses.

TrackVia review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"High Value, Easy Setup, Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The mobile application has drastically changed how we think about performing work. Trackvia Mobile App has allowed us to remove the constant paper bombardment and freed up resources to perform more value adding activities. The use of notification alerts via email also removes the risk that submitted forms don't reach their intended target.

What do you dislike?

Lack of scheduling functionality and resource management. I would love to collaborate with Trackvia to incorporate a streamlined scheduling tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If hiring a person to manage this application find someone with scripting knowledge. There are slot of features that can be unlocked if you can use the systems scripting functionality.

Removed duplication of effort. Improved QA around data capture. Time savings through the removal of paper.

The major benefits have been in the result of freeing up enough time of certain employees that they can now take on more value adding functions. We have consolidated functions of multiple roles.

TrackVia review by Brian E.
Brian E.

"Trackvia provides a more Insightful Editorial and Production Decisions During Live Events"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and flexibility to configure applications to meet specific project needs allows us to quickly incorporate Trackvia into projects without massive burden from our team.

What do you dislike?

The table configurations can be tailored to fit our needs, however some of the configurations take Trackvia's team to help set up. That said, Trackvia's customer support is fantastic.

The integration with TrackVia allows Wazee Digital’s Live Event Services teams to zero in on the moments that resonate with viewers. The human element is still involved, but we are giving producers and editors more tools, data, and information to help drive insightful decisions in real time, so they can deliver the right content to the right people at the right time

TrackVia review by John M.
John M.

"Great Experience With TrackVia"

What do you like best?

The ease in creating custom applications for your processes is hands-down the #1 thing I like about TrackVia.

What do you dislike?

Rolling out new features and/or resolving defects is an area to be improved. Some I have submitted have been "on the list" for 1-2 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on the complexity of your workflows/processes, TrackVia may be challenging to setup.

I have developed applications and processes within TrackVia covering:

● Vendor Management

● Operations Support

● HR

● Data Analysis and Reporting

● Application/System Administration

TrackVia review by Connor M.
Connor M.

"Excellent product to multiple purposes"

What do you like best?

TrackVia continues to be a foundational online software for our portfolio of companies. We have implemented it for sales contracts, supplier contracts and spend analysis. It's ability to customize different fields and aspects of the product so that it can change for each company has been fantastic.

What do you dislike?

While the team has made leaps and bounds on the bug issues, some do persist. Also, uploading data still is not as elegant a process as I would have hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TrackVia is an excellent tool for anyone looking to build a custom application for their corporation and a cheap cost. The one issue I do have with TrackVia is it requires a skilled database manager or pseudo programmer who understands basic website and database design for the product to be efficient.

We have set up a full back end procurement process for 12 of our portfolio companies via the TrackVia software. We have identified multi-million dollar savings opportunities and best practice contract sharing across our portfolio.

TrackVia review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"TrackVia Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease-of-use to create applications that would be otherwise cumbersome to create. The analytical engine is quite useful. The support people are very helpful and there are great resources on the web site to find answers.

What do you dislike?

In TrackVia Go the publication of forms is made a more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn the basics, it's quite easy to set up applications. In some cases, it takes a little to get used to the scripting of formulas, but, if you have done any programming before or used Excel in a professional setting, you should not have an issue.

We primarily use TrackVia for rapid application development and task tracking. We are much more flexible in creating what we need in shorter time.

TrackVia review by Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

"Currently moving from Good to Great"

What do you like best?

The personal support on how to best use the product to meet both my needs AND my wants.

What do you dislike?

Some development/software linking inabilities

Data problems are being solved! We store TONS of healthcare data, build automation within the software, include calculations in table and app setup.

TrackVia review by Administrator

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and expansion opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility in forms. It would be nice if I could have 6 or 7 fields wide on a form. The forms are a little generic still. Also, more integrations with forms and view would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Single best improvement to our business.

Where do I begin. Invoice tracking, personal files, customer relationships, vendor documents, order fulfillment, inventory control, analytics.. you name it, TrackVia is doing it for us.

TrackVia review by James F.
James F.

"Helpful for tracking care management programs"

What do you like best?

It's very flexible and easy to create and edit workflows. The ease in importing and exporting bulk data helps us start workflows and also to analyze our programs after the work is complete.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations in table relationships, but workarounds and software improvements help ease those situations.

Health care patient management. Using TrackVia allows our teams to track our interactions with patients easily.

TrackVia review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Great tool and staff. Need project managers."

What do you like best?

The tool is highly customizable and the staff is friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their engineers do not fully understand our requirements, and that only becomes clear after they come back with a work product that does not meet our needs. This can lead to multiple iterations and therefore wasted time and effort. This could be resolved through a trained/experienced project manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your have a dedicated administrator who can take the time to learn the system to make modifications w/o Trackvia support assistance.

Unlike ever before, we are able to track business processes more efficiently and catch data integrity issues,

TrackVia review by Dennis A.
Dennis A.

"TrackVia"

What do you like best?

they can change the software to accomodate my needs.

What do you dislike?

not as user friendly as I would like, but they are working on it..

Recommendations to others considering the product

take the time to learn the product.

Keep me organized with clients and appointments

TrackVia review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services

"Track Via Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize for our product flow

What do you dislike?

Launch timing was a bit longer than expected. Also, if we want to track other products from different departments it requires some customization (though this is outside original scope)

Reuse of product vs. waste

TrackVia review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"TrackVia is great if you need something customized"

What do you like best?

TrackVia works great for our PR firm because we can customize databases and then upload company information, including client coverage and shared documents. This customization allows us to see the information in the way that makes the most sense for us to do our job quickly.

What do you dislike?

If you want to come up with a new database, it's sometimes difficult to think of how it should be built.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think outside of the box- TrackVia can be customized for your exact needs! Think beyond something that you've had to work around in the past.

Learn more about TrackVia

TrackVia Videos

Learning about TrackVia?

* We monitor all TrackVia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.